Another Side
Chapter 3: Embarrassment

Copyright© 2012 by edmondl

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Embarrassment - Fantasy about a woman who wanted her husband to know a woman's side of sex

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Bestiality   Pregnancy  

The scenes she was looking at all seemed so. "Obscene". Then she was experiencing a deep feeling of indescribable, shameless desire in her belly as she watched and heard herself screaming in pleasure when her first orgasm engulfed her, leaving her limp and helpless.

There was nowhere for her to go. She was at rock bottom. Her labia was itching, hot, and aching and in its emptiness, and soaking wet from watching herself and the dog. She was ashamed of herself, not for what she did, but for getting caught.

Adam watched her, extremely conscious of the effect seeing her self on the computer was having. She was falling apart, unable to hide her deep humiliation at being caught being fucked by Duke. Especially being caught by her husband, on video.

He knew that she was very aware of being watched by him as she was fucked like a bitch on camera. He was sure it was a totally different view from the one she usually experienced tears were flowing down her face in a steady stream, but Adam hardened his heart to her tears, he had to know how this started, and more importantly, why and how it started.

"Why? How did all this start?" He asked, barely able to get the words past the lump in his throat.

She began to speak, looking down at the floor, unable to look him in the eyes. "It was an accident ... The first time I mean. We had made love that morning, but I didn't get to finish. You had to get to work, and you didn't want to be late for an early meeting." Her voice quivered with the strain.

"After you left I went back to the bedroom. To finish myself off. You know?

Anyway, I was almost to the bed when Duke came up behind me and knocked me down. I landed face down on the bed, lying on the bed but with my lower half kneeling on the floor. I didn't have a chance; he was so strong that he just, took me." She said, as she gave him a quick glance to see how that much of the story was affecting him.

"Go on." He snapped at her.

Taking a big breath, she went on in a faltering voice. "I could feel his hard cock searching for my labia hole. I tried to stop him. Please, you have to believe me. I tried to stop him, but he was too strong, and he managed to shove it into me in only one stroke, he was all the way inside me. I tried to get him off me, but he started thrusting in and out of me, and then started to feel real good. Pretty soon I couldn't think of anything except how good his cock felt as he thrust it in and out of me.

Things went on from there. Gawd, I couldn't help it Adam, he made me cum my brains out each time he took me after that, I resisted less. I wanted to resist less. I even gave up wearing panties during the day, if I kept them on, he would just rip them off, so I thought. It was better to leave them off. At first it was once or twice a day, but later it was constantly, especially when I was ovulating.

The more often he took me, the more I wanted to be taken.

"How could you do that? It's disgusting." He said, anger showing plainly in his face.

"Darling ... please ... let me explain." She said weakly, her face continuing to radiate a bright red colour right down to the roots of her hair.

Please, you don't know what its like to take a male organ into your body. It's more than just physical, it's a joining." She was tying to explain what was unexplainable and she was failing miserably.

"I don't know. Adam, I wish I could make you understand what its like from a woman's perspective. How it feels, I mean how it really feels to have sex as a woman." She said.

He looked at her for a long while, and then suddenly made a decision, logged off his computer, and got up and walked out of the house. Without saying another word, he just left.

When Adam eventually came home, things were so strained that it was almost painful to be in a room with her. Peggy begged him to forgive her, and told him she would see a counsellor, but all she could get him to say was that he would think about it.

In the meantime, she was unable to resist being mounted and taken by Duke several times a day. She tried her best to stop, but her heart refused to listen to her brain, and Duke was too much of a male power in the house and in her sex life.

She had found and removed the cameras and motion detectors in each room, checking the rooms each day to make sure they hadn't been replaced.

Peggy just couldn't resist the feel of Duke's thick cock locked inside her, the feeling of being totally under his control and the helplessness of being unable to stop it, or the feeling of having her cunt soaked with his heated semen.

Several months passed without much improvement. Things had settled down slightly, but still there hadn't been any intimacy between Peggy and her husband.

Adam finally bought up the subject of getting away together for a short vacation. They decided to go to Sydney for the Chinese New Year celebrations. Neither of them had ever visited Chinatown before, and the excitement of getting ready to go eased their tensions considerably. They caught train, early on a Friday morning, and planned to be gone until the following Sunday, returning Sunday afternoon. That gave them ten full days to try to work out their problems, and hopefully, have some much needed fun.

They found a place to stay in the old Chinatown area and it was fun wandering through the back streets. The two estranged lovers ate, strolled, shopped, and slept together, but still no love making. Peggy had made overtures, but Adam just rolled over and went to sleep. She was getting desperate, wondering if this was a goodbye trip.

During their last full day before heading home, they were window shopping in a quaint somewhat rundown area of Chinatown, when they came to the curiosity shop. Peggy wanted to go in and look around, but Adam said he wasn't going in there. He decided to go in the book shop next door, and would meet her back outside in ten or so minutes.

Peggy browsed up and down the isles, taking note of all the weird things for sale in the shop, when she saw a shelf of small bottles with faded labels, Picking up one small glass bottle that held maybe two or three ounces of a bright red liquid. she went to the counter and asked the elderly sales lady what it was. The old lady said it was a gender changing potion that would change a man into a woman.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.