My Strange Life - Cover

My Strange Life

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 8: The Funny Thing About Laura's Mom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Funny Thing About Laura's Mom - In this twisted version of the American Dream, a sexy teenage girl lives a life of sexual adventure as she bounces in and out of trouble wearing little more than a cheerful smile and a shameless attitude...But Amy's not a slut. She's a 21st century sexual terrorist! Jihad!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Clergy   School  

Laura Lovejoy was a senior at The Virgin Mary's Academy for Girls when I was only a sophomore. So we weren't what you would call friends by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, for the most part, we were barely even aware of each other's existence, except as another student to pass wordlessly on our way to class or lunch or mass. Whatever.

It probably would have stayed that way too, if it hadn't been for her catching me in the confessional with Monsignor Hardin, doing my penance by sucking his cock. I suppose some girls would have been embarrassed at being caught like that, but I wasn't some girl. I really didn't mind at all and if anything, I've always enjoyed showing off a little. Other people will say they are shocked, pretend they're outraged or offended maybe, but in truth, I know they secretly enjoy it. They lay in their beds at night, massaging their swollen cocks, or rubbing their fiery little clits, remembering what they saw and doing it too. But only safely behind their closed eyes and that's the big difference between me and them.

Anyway, Laura ... She was pretty. A tall, willowy sort of girl of seventeen, with very light hair, almost platinum really, and Laura kind of made me think of elves, although I don't know why. Her ears weren't pointed or anything, she just seemed ... fragile. I suppose growing up like she did with only her mother to take care of her, didn't help very much. Laura didn't even know who her Daddy was, since her mother was a stripper and a prostitute. Or maybe that didn't really have anything to do with it, I'm not sure. I hadn't known who my real Daddy was for a long time either.

Laura the elf. Hmmm ... Maybe it was her long thin legs, not skinny, just thin, like the rest of her. I wasn't exactly curvy, with my small boobs and narrow hips, but I was when compared to Laura. She was all angular, if you can understand what I mean, but not unpleasantly so. She had wide hips, but they angled in sharply to her narrow waist. She had great tits, 36B's that were more cones than globes, and they didn't sag at all, or even bounce that I could see. Even her nipples, pointed straight out, I never saw them when they weren't hard. Her shoulders, her arms, everything except her butt, seemed to exist at odds with the whole. Her ass though, was small and tight and round. I envied Laura Lovejoy for her brains, her boobs, and her butt ... Although mine's pretty good too, Laura's looked like it could crack a walnut, you know?

I kinda loved her ass and wished I could marry it sometimes, when I was feeling really weird in history class.

"Do you, Amy, take Laura's ass to love, cherish, obey, lick, fondle, kiss, suck, tongue fuck, and honor until you pass out with pleasure?"

"Fuck yeah!"

"I now pronounce you Ass and Wife ... You may kiss her poop chute!"

Laura was pretty smart too, smarter than me and a lot of other people I knew all put together. She was going to go to college at Notre Dame, but not the one in France, and she was even going for free because she had good grades. But also because Monsignor Hardin liked her and he knew the Principal at Notre Dame, or the Pope, or somebody in charge there. Laura didn't want to be a stripper or a prostitute, although she told me once that she thought she would have made a pretty good one. Prostitute, I mean, she really wasn't much of a dancer.

Another thing that made Laura seem fragile was that she had so few friends. I mean, real friends who would sleep over and share secrets, and help each other grow and stuff like kids do on TV. I had some pretty good friends, like Jenny, who was my best friend, but also my Uncles Max and Seymour, who were just as close to me as Jenny, but in different ways. And Tama, who was a good friend too, although with her it was a difficult and dangerous journey into an exotic realm of mystery and adventure. But those are the best kind, sometimes. Laura didn't have any of that though, because ... well ... it's hard to tell someone about your mother when she's the kind of mom that Monica Lovejoy was.

Laura told me her mom was 32 then, but she looked a lot younger than that. She'd had Laura when she was my age, much like my own mother had me, although the circumstances were much different. Laura had told me that Monica had already run away from home by that time, and taken up with one man after another, looking for something that I doubt she ever understood or found.

She knew a lot of scary stories about her mother too, made all the worse because they were true. Like how her mom had been a roadie for Boys2Men on their comeback tour. But those bad things were in the past. By the time I got to meet her, Laura promised me that Monica had gotten over a lot of bad stuff and she'd read a couple books and was generally feeling a lot better about herself.

Oh, that makes her sound so gloomy though! And she isn't, not at all. Monica is actually one of the happiest, most relaxed people I've ever met. Everything happens, don't ask why, just accept it ... Deal with it and get on with life. I suppose that's kind of my philosophy too, which might explain why she and I get along so well, but then I get along well with everyone pretty much. But ... I'm getting ahead of the story, aren't I?

Physically, Monica looks a lot like her daughter, Laura. Tall and thin, a platinum blonde with a pretty model's face and bright blue eyes that are clear and penetrating. She has a great body too, a real dancer's body, lithe and toned, with high firm breasts and a nice round butt. And a tan, all year round, rain or shine, she's bronzed! Monica is the most tanned person I know, even more than Miss Squires who goes to the tanning salon every week almost.

Laura once said her mom teaches aerobics, which may sound like a strange thing for a stripper and a prostitute to do, but her class doesn't know about that, and she's good at it. Maybe if Monica had known she was good at stuff like aerobics when she was younger, Laura told me, she would have pursued it and maybe have gotten a degree or something in physical training. Laura would sigh then and wonder how different her life might have been.

I met Monica a couple weeks after Laura found out I was a prostitute too, although I was just starting out and only had one real customer. I'd kind of found out by accident that Laura's mom was a stripper, and a prostitute as well, so we both knew a secret about each other and friendships have grown from much smaller seeds than that. One day Laura asked me if I wanted to come to her house and meet her mom, even have dinner with them, if I wanted. I agreed partly because I wanted to know more about being a prostitute, but also because I felt an attraction for Laura that I hadn't expected. I liked her a lot, even though we'd really just met, and I wanted to know her better.

I waited for Laura near the big fountain in front of our school. I was sitting on the steps, looking through Hawthorne's 'The Scarlet Letter' that I had to read for my English class. I was frowning a little because there didn't seem to be any pictures, and so it was just page after page of words, with nothing to breakup the monotony. Kind of like this is getting, huh? But I smiled when I heard Laura's voice behind me.

"Hi Amy!" She was smiling shyly and she looked relieved that I hadn't changed my mind about going to her house.

"Hi." I smiled too and put my book in my bag and stood up. She was about four inches taller than me, and looked much more mature, I thought, even though we were both wearing the same school uniforms. She was going to be 18 in June and I wouldn't even be 16 until July.

"You still want to come over?" she asked and I nodded. "I'm parked over here, come on."

She had her own car, not much of one really, but I thought that was pretty neat all the same. It was old and rusty, but the inside was clean and it smelled nice, like peaches or something. The radio started as soon as she turned the key and it was loud. She giggled and turned it down.

"Sorry."

"It's okay. Is your mom going to mind me coming over?" I asked her, mostly just to say something.

"I don't know. I don't think so," Laura shrugged. "I've never had a friend over before."

"Why not?" I was digging in my purse for a rubber band because we had the windows down, even though it was cool outside, and my hair was blowing everywhere. So was Laura's, but she didn't seem to mind very much.

"Cause I guess I'm always afraid she'll ... do ... something. Or say something, you know, embarrassing." She made a little face. "So, uh, maybe I should apologize now, in case ... you get like weirded out ... or something." I could tell she was getting a little nervous.

"Nah. It's cool, Laura. Everybody's got weird parents." I pulled my hair back, struggling a little to get all of it, but finally getting a sort of ponytail that kept my hair out of my eyes anyway.

"Do you smoke?" she asked me.

"No." I watched her get a cigarette out of the little plastic storage thing between our seats.

She popped the cigarette lighter in the dash and kind of looked at me apologetically. "I stole it from my mom, I don't really smoke either." But she seemed to know what she was doing and I thought maybe it would relax her a little, so it was okay. Laura blew a cloud of smoke out her window. "Sometimes my mom has ... visitors, you know?" she looked at me. "I don't think she will tonight, but if she does, um ... Just kind of be..."

"I'll be fine, really. Don't worry!" I laughed and shook my head. "I'm a prostitute too, remember?"

"Oh right." She considered that for a minute. "Why do you do it?"

"I don't know." And I really didn't. "I only have one customer so far." I looked at Laura. "Can you keep a secret?"

"Well, yeah, I can."

"Do you know Tama Vigit?" I wasn't sure I should be telling her this, but I was.

"That girl from India? Yeah. I mean, I don't know her, but I know who she is."

"Her brother is my customer."

"Really? I didn't even know she had a brother," Laura looked at me, but just with curiosity, not shock or anything.

"Yeah. He's a senior at Century High."

"So ... how'd you get hooked up with him?"

"Because Tama asked me." I knew in my heart that was the truth.

"She asked you? To have sex with her brother?" That surprised her, as I suppose it would have surprised anyone.

"Yeah and I ... wanted her to ... like me, I guess," I shrugged. "Or something."

"Do you and Tama, uh..." Laura's face turned a little red and I knew she was thinking about Tama and me together.

"Have sex?" I shook my head, "No."

"But it sounds like you want to," she smiled just a little.

"Yeah, I think I do ... I don't know ... I think about her a lot." I wasn't sure I wanted to admit how much, even to myself.

"That's cool. You're in love, huh?" Laura was nodding like all the pieces of a puzzle had finally fit.

'Yeah," I sighed wondering if it was really that obvious. Then I kicked myself a little, realizing I had just admitted as much.

"Does she love you back?" Laura's voice was gentle and I think she already knew the answer.

"No, I don't think so. Tama ... she avoids me."

"We're here. Hey, I'm sorry I made you talk about it," Laura touched my shoulder.

"I'm not. It felt kind of good to say it." I looked at her and gave her a small kiss. "Thanks," I whispered.

"Amy," she said softly, like she was going to say something else, but she didn't. Laura shut off the car and got out while I followed.

Laura and her mother lived in an old brownstone with a narrow strip of concrete between it and the next one, identical and undistinguished along a whole row of them. This was the old part of the city, built before the suburban sprawl where I lived was even a dream. Now it was considered the fashionable artists' quarter and it was the real melting pot of society, with rich and poor, young and old, all mingling together. It was interesting, in a way, I liked the texture of it, the realness. There wasn't a lot of gloss here, the detached atmosphere of comfort, like there was in my neighborhood. The world came to my house through the television, in this place, reality was knocking down the door. I loved it. It felt immediate and spontaneous.

There was a small bar on the corner and next to it a cigar stand with racks of magazines and newspapers. Across the way there was a deli, and further down a small tailoring shop. And in between there was room for a neon nightclub and an art gallery, a Starbucks and small movie theater with a marques that said Kurosawa Film Festival. I figured it must be those old Godzilla movies and I wondered who'd pay to see those? There were cars honking and babies crying and people talking and kids playing basketball on a dented hoop with no net. I looked around, smiling and breathing it, until Laura took my hand and led me past an old man sitting with an umbrella on the steps.

"Hello Laura." The old man tapped the tip of his umbrella on the concrete. "Looks like rain."

"Yes sir, it sure does," Laura smiled at him as she dug out her key and unlocked the door.

I looked up and it was clear. "Is he okay?" I asked her.

"I don't know. He always says that." She went inside, holding the door open for me and shutting it tightly, locking it again behind us. "Monica?" she called out.

"In here, Laura," I heard a female voice yelling.

"You call your mom Monica?" I asked.

Laura shrugged. "Yeah, mostly. She says calling her mom makes her feel old."

The apartment wasn't exactly large, but I suppose it was enough for just Laura and her mom. The little foyer opened into a large sitting room in the front, and a short hallway led back to a kitchen and bathroom. There was stairway that led up to the bedrooms and another small bath. It was nicely appointed, with old but comfortable furniture, some bookshelves with mostly worn out paperbacks and magazines. Some pictures on the walls, mostly of Laura, school portraits framed carefully, but also other people.

Laura was pulling me along before I could really get a good look at anything. The windows had blinds that were pinkish in color, and it matched the reddish floral wallpaper on the walls. It had the effect of making it seem very warm, and smaller than it was, and gave one the feeling that the house was wrapping itself around you. It was interesting and reminded me of being in the womb, except I couldn't really remember that far back. I tried to though. Sometimes.

Laura's mother was in the bathroom and we found her standing in front of the mirror. Her makeup and perfumes and creams and hairpins and everything else you'd expect to find in a woman's bathroom were scattered about and around the sink on a big imitation marble countertop. She was staring intently at her face, applying eye shadow and wearing only a black G-string. I gave a bit of a gasp and ducked back around the corner, wanting to give her a little privacy. Laura didn't seem really pleased to find her mother like this, but for a different reason than my mild embarrassment.

The woman hadn't even noticed I'd seen her, nor did she turn to look at Laura when she spoke. "I'm glad you're home, Laura, Greg's coming over in half an hour."

"W-What? Today?" Laura's voice was full of disbelief. "B-But..."

"Don't give me that 'I forgot' routine." She turned to face her daughter. "I don't know what you're worried about anyway, I'm the ... Oh." Laura's mom saw me for the first time, kind of peeking around the corner. "Uh, who's your little friend, Laura?"

She didn't move to cover herself up or anything, she just kind of froze, turning her head a little to look at me fully as I emerged to stand behind Laura.

"Uh, Monica ... this is Amy, a friend of mine." She looked at me as if making sure I was still there. "From school," she added nervously. "This is, uh, Monica."

"Well, it's nice to finally meet one of Laura's friends." Monica gave me a smile and a quick look up and down, as if she were a guy. It was a strange feeling. "You're very pretty, Amy. Are you graduating this year too?" She went back to putting on her makeup.

"No ma'am. I'm only in 10th grade." I tried not to look at her, but I couldn't help staring at the way her full heavy breasts hung down when she leaned over the sink, shaking slightly as she moved her arms. Monica had a great pair of tits!

"Ma'am? Just call me Monica, okay sweetie? How old are you?"

"Monica, please ... Maybe I should just take Amy home, since..." Laura didn't finish her thought, even though her mom gave her plenty of time to, smiling slightly at her reflection in the mirror.

So I figured I'd better talk. "I'm fifteen, Monica." I looked at Laura, trying to ask her what was going on with my eyes.

"Oh, that's a nice age!" Monica laughed and started putting on her lipstick. She paused looking at Laura. "Look, I know you don't like it, okay? I know that, but you didn't leave us much choice. You'd better go change." She pursed her lips. "So take your little friend upstairs, baby."

"What's going on?" I asked Laura as I followed her up to her room.

Laura shut the door behind her and looked ready to cry. "I-I'm sorry Amy, I shouldn't ... I shouldn't have brought you. I didn't know that he was coming over. I'm sorry."

She looked really miserable and we sat on the bed together. I put my arms around her and hugged her. "Laura ... Shhh ... It's okay, come on. What's the matter? Who's this Greg guy?"

Laura hugged me back, making a little sniffling sound. "He's uh, he's our landlord and he gives us, uh ... like a discount if my mom has sex with him, you know?" She looked at me, smiling bravely like it was a bad joke. "And sometimes, lately, he gives us more if I ... if I'm there too, kind of."

"He has sex with your mom ... and you? At the same time?" I asked and she nodded. "But you don't like it, huh?"

"I don't want to be like ... like her," Laura looked down at the floor. "She tries to make it okay, you know? Like mostly it's me and her and he's not really there, but it ... hurts ... sometimes." She looked at me. "I've only done it three times."

"With him?"

"With anybody."

"You're practically a virgin?" I laughed, but not a mean laugh, just like laughing at how weird life could be. "No wonder it hurts. Jeeze! Doesn't your mom care? I mean, if you don't want to do it..."

"S-She thinks I'm being a baby about it. That it doesn't mean anything and I shouldn't ... care, you know? I should just do it," Laura looked at me with real pain in her eyes. "It does matter though I ... I hate it."

"Don't do it then." Easy for me to say, I know.

"But we ... We really need the break on our rent." She dropped her head. "I have to do it."

"What if..." I was thinking hard. "What if I did it for you?"

"What?" Laura looked at me sharply.

"Me. What if it was me with your mom, instead of you?"

"I ... I don't know. He likes ... He wants me, I think. I don't know."

"He's not gonna care, Laura. Guys get these weird ideas about who they want, but when they get some pussy in front of them, they don't care who it belongs to, believe me!" I laughed. "Just let me borrow something to wear and we'll talk to your mom, okay?"

"I don't know. Are you ... are you sure?" Laura's voice was sad, but tinged with hope.

"Yeah, sure why not?" I hugged her. "That's what friends are for, right?"

Laura actually laughed a little at that and wiped her eyes. "Uh, yeah. I guess so."

She kissed me then, like I knew she wanted to, and I opened my mouth for her and moved my hand to her breast, squeezing her until she moaned.

"Wow!" she took a deep breath and her face was red as we smiled at each other for a minute. "Uh ... Oh! You can wear ... uh ... this." She found a big T-shirt with Minnie Mouse on it. "He likes it when I look, uh, young ... You know?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "Lot's of that going around," I said with a sigh. "He'll really like me then."

I undressed in front of Laura while she watched, even though she thought she didn't want to because inside she really did. I knew what that felt like. When I was naked, I reached for the t-shirt Laura was holding. She gave it to me and our fingers touched briefly.

"I ... wish..." she started saying softly.

I pulled the shirt over my head and looked at her, shaking my hair as I started taking off the rubber band. "What?" Then I decided to leave my hair in a ponytail, since this Greg guy wanted young. I looked like I was twelve.

"I wish I was that girl." She looked away from me. "That Tama girl from India."

I sat down again and held her. I kissed her cheek and neck and took her chin in my hand, tilting her sweet face so I could look into her watery blue eyes.

"Why do you think I'm doing this for you?" I whispered, putting my cheek to hers so that her hot tears would wash over my skin too. "I'd cry for you too..." I felt her digging her nails into my back as she pulled me tight against her, " ... if you'd let me." I kissed her as tenderly as my heart knew how. "Just so you'd never have to cry again, Laura."

"Oh, Amy," Laura sighed hotly into my ear. "My darling, darling Amy ... I love you so much."

She really was crying now and while part of me knew she'd been dying inside for a long time, aching and desperate to love anyone, another part of me wanted to believe her and love her too. But I couldn't bear to say the words since I knew I couldn't have taken them back.

We could hear Monica coming up the stairs with someone else then and there was a little knock at the door, but it didn't open.

"Laura ... Greg's here!" She sounded happy and carefree, like she expected her daughter to be thrilled. "We're in my bedroom..." her voice faded and Laura looked at me.

I kissed her softly. "You stay here and work on my algebra," I grinned. "I'll surprise them." I was up and leaving before she could say anything.

I knocked on Monica's door and she answered "Don't be silly, Laura! Come in here!"

I took a deep breath and opened the door slowly, slipping inside and closing it behind me.

"Amy?" Monica was on the bed in her G-string and nothing else, propped against the headboard while a man was undressing next to her dresser. They both looked at me. "But ... Where's Laura?"

"Who's she?" the man asked, taking off his shirt. He was average looking, a little thick around the middle, but not bad. He was older, like 45 maybe, with black hair and a little mustache.

"Greg, this is Amy, a ... uh ... friend of Laura's, from school." She looked kind of confused and that made me smile.

I figured a direct approach would be best, so I walked over to Greg and knelt down in front of him, undoing his belt slowly and working his pants open, sliding the zipper down and looking up at him.

"Laura is doing my math for me, so I told her I'd help with her ... Mmmm..." I slipped my hand inside his briefs, feeling the warmth and humidity of his crotch, my fingers wrapping themselves around his semi-hard penis, " ... Homework."

"Oh!" he said, smiling down at me as Monica stared at us. "How, uh ... How old are you, uh, Amy?"

I pulled his cock free, stroking it in my hand, as it grew fatter and longer with every beating of his heart. "I'm fifteen," I licked my lips. "Is that okay?" I sounded like I was a little girl caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

"Oh yessss..." Greg said between his teeth. "That's fine, Amy. Have you ... uh, ever kissed a penis before?"

I looked up with my bright blue eyes. "Uh-uh," I shook my head. "Do you think I should?" I squeezed him and a drop of precum appeared from the head.

"Oh yeah, Amy ... Go ahead ... Kiss it for me." He put his hand on my head, pulling me forward gently. "Right there ... On the tip, Amy."

"Maybe this isn't a good idea, Greg" Monica was sitting up now. "She's just a child."

"Noooo ... She likes it, don't you, Amy?" He was still trying to pull my lips to his cock, but I resisted, turning to look at Monica.

"Laura said ... She said it would help pay the ... the rent," I sounded nervous and naïve, like I knew the words, but not exactly what they meant.

"That's right, Amy," Greg smiled as I looked back up at him. "I knock off a whole hundred dollars just for giving me a little ... ah ... kiss."

"A hundred dollars for a kiss?" I said, giggling with wonder.

"Greg!" Monica stared at him.

"Two hundred, Monica. Two hundred ... Just let her ... Let Amy stay." He nudged my head closer so my lips were almost touching his swollen cockhead.

"I don't ... uh ... I don't know," I looked at him and then at Monica, pulling back a little, but sliding my fist up and down his penis slowly. "I should go home pretty soon ... um ... my mom will be worried."

"What? Don't go, Amy, please? Don't you want to help your friend Laura?" He chided me softly and I nodded. "I'll knock off two hundred and fifty, just because you're such a good friend ... and such a beautiful little girl too."

"Greg, can't you see she's never done anything like this before?" Monica tried to reason with her landlord. "What if she tells someone? What if her parents find out?"

"Oh, Amy can keep a secret, can't you?" Greg stroked my hair. "She wants to be a big girl, don't you? Just like Laura is."

I nodded again. "I won't tell on you," I said in a little voice, looking up at him.

"Good girl." He pulled on my head again. "Now give it a kiss, Amy. Go on, it won't bite." He gave a little sigh as he watched my lips purse and touch the tip of his straining organ. I let them linger there a moment, feeling the wetness of his precum as it spread across my lips. "Now open up, Amy. Be a good girl and open your mouth."

"Greg, no!" Monica protested, but she sounded interested in seeing it too.

I opened my mouth and looked up, trying to look unsure of what I was doing and succeeding I think. "Oh yessss, Amy ... What a good little girl you are!"

He pushed his cockhead into my mouth slowly, moaning deep in his chest as it filled the warm wet confines. I let it slide over my tongue and he tightened his grip on my head, sliding his hand back a little and pulling me down on it a little harder. I gagged as it touched the back of my mouth and tried to pull back, feigning surprise and fright, but he held me there like I knew he would.

"Don't fight it, Amy. Just relax ... That's it ... Relax and let me do all the work, Amy." He gave me a little room and I took a breath before Greg started pushing again. "Come here, Monica. Look at this little girl!"

Laura's mom slid off the bed and sat on her knees next to me, watching as Greg moved his hard cock back and forth in my mouth. Every so often he'd test me by touching it to the entrance to my throat and make me gag. Monica started whispering soft words of encouragement to me, giving me little advice on how to breathe and let my muscles relax. I wanted to laugh a little, because Greg's cock wasn't very big at all, probably five inches long or so, although it was kind of thick, but I could have taken him in my throat easy, any time I wanted to. It was actually kind of hard to pretend that I couldn't and I was worried I was overdoing it a little.

"Mmmm ... You're a good cock kisser, Amy ... Almost as good as Laura." He watched as Laura's mom started rubbing my throat lightly with her fingers. "Yeah Monica, get her to relax ... I want to feel that little girl deep throat me."

I was groaning a little, my eyes wide and looking up. Monica moved behind me, so my back was pressed against her chest and she rested her chin on my shoulder, whispering in my ear. "Just relax, Amy ... Little breaths ... That's it ... Through your nose, baby..."

"Oh, Amy! You're such a sweetheart ... Your mouth is so sweet, but I'm going to fuck you now, okay? I'm going to push a little and you just swallow it, Amy ... Just pretend you're swallowing my cock, sugar..." Greg was still talking as he grabbed my head in his hands.

He started fucking in and out of my mouth, going a little deeper each time and ignoring my gag reflex, he shoved as Monica leaned forward, one hand massaging my throat and the other groping my breasts through the thin t-shirt I was wearing.

"Oh Amy ... Open up, baby ... Yeah ... There ... Yeahhhh..." His cock finally caught in my throat and he sank inside me until my face was pressed against his thick patch of pubic hair.

He held me there and then backed off slowly, moaning how good I was at kissing his penis while Monica pinched my nipples and kissed me softly on the side of my neck. Greg started fucking my throat good then, working his cock deep and pulling it out so the tip was resting on my lips while I panted for air, then thrusting it back in. Saliva and precum flooded my mouth and leaked out around his cock, running down my chin and dripping onto my shirt where Monica rubbed it around my small hard nipples. We were all enjoying it, although I tried hard not to show it, pressing my thighs together and ignoring the itching of my clit as it came to fiery life.

Greg was going to cum any moment. I could feel his body tensing as he tried to hold back. He was staring at me with pure lust in his eyes, watching as a little 15-year-old girl had her mouth thoroughly fucked by his hard cock. He gave a deep growling noise as his semen suddenly erupted, shooting down my open throat and straight into my tummy. He held it there, throbbing against my tender esophagus, and Monica had her hands on my throat, stroking the swelling beneath my pale skin.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.