My Strange Life
Chapter 4: Boyfriends in the Closet

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Boyfriends in the Closet - In this twisted version of the American Dream, a sexy teenage girl lives a life of sexual adventure as she bounces in and out of trouble wearing little more than a cheerful smile and a shameless attitude...But Amy's not a slut. She's a 21st century sexual terrorist! Jihad!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Clergy   School  

One day I came home from school, like I always did, and went straight for the refrigerator. I like to eat Yoplait when I get home, especially the peach flavor. With a banana when we have them. I sit down in front of the TV in the den, which is where my Daddy's home office is too, and turn on MTV and have my snack. My Daddy is an aerospace engineer, whatever that is, and he's almost always working. Mostly at his office, but sometimes he travels, and sometimes he can stay home and do whatever it is he does on his computer in the den.

He has like three computers really. One that just does typing and stuff, and another one that he can draw stuff on, even though it really doesn't look much like anything except colored lines, and another one that we can use for the internet and playing Sims on, and that one has a real fancy camera for video conferencing. My Daddy does that a lot when he's at home. I use the camera too, sometimes, when nobody else is at home. Videoconferencing is fun, except I call it webcamming, and it's a great way to meet interesting people from all over the world.

Some people I talk to on the Internet like me so much they want me to come visit them. They say they'll even send me airplane tickets, if I want. When I was twelve, I asked my Daddy if I could go to London and meet a nice man who always pointed his camera at his penis for some strange reason. My Daddy got kind of mad then and he grounded me from using the computer for a week and then made me swear I'd never talk to that man again. So I didn't, since there's so many other people to talk with anyway.

Oops, I'm rambling on again ... Sorry.

On this particular day, I grabbed my yogurt and a banana and went into the den as usual. Daddy was in there though, so I couldn't really watch MTV loud like I wanted to. I just sat down in the big leather chair next to his desk where he was sitting. I like to sit in that chair sideways, with my legs over one arm and my back against the other, so my skirt naturally slides way up around my hips, but I don't mind. I took off my silly little blue tie that we have to wear at the Virgin Mary's Academy and undid the top two buttons of my blouse, just to the white lace of my bra, because it's more comfortable like that.

I sat there, wriggling my toes in their little white ankle socks with lace around the tops, you know. And I was dipping the banana into the yogurt so it gets all creamy white with just a little bit of that light golden peachy stuff on it. I didn't bite it or anything though, mostly I just like licking it off. I eat all the yogurt first, see? And then I eat the banana afterwards. Don't ask me why, I just like to do it that way, I guess.

But sometimes I put the banana in my mouth and make a tight little 'O' with my lips and pull the banana out, so the gooey yogurt slides off on my tongue. And sometimes I like to see how far in my mouth I can push the banana without breaking it, pushing it until it touches the back of my mouth and then pulling it slowly back out again. Once in awhile, if the banana is nice and firm and curved just right, I can open my throat like I'm swallowing and the tip of that banana goes right into my open throat. I could probably swallow the whole thing! If I really wanted to, I mean.

That's what I was doing while my Daddy was teleconferencing with some people from MIT who seemed to be disagreeing with some people from CIT. But my Daddy wasn't listening to them, he was watching me, until somebody asked him something and then he seemed to wake up and see me looking at him. He turned around, his face turning red, and told those people on his computer that he'd rerun some data and get back to them. They all hung up pretty soon after that and I turned on MTV with the remote, but not too loud, and scraped the last bit of yogurt from the bottom of the cup with the banana. But I just licked it off that time, it was getting kind of soft and I was afraid if I tried to put it in my throat it would break off and choke me.

"I ... uh, I wish you wouldn't do that, Amy," Daddy said. "It makes it hard to, uh ... concentrate."

I looked at him with my big blue eyes as I licked the banana from the bottom all the way to the top, feeling it curve beneath the tip of my pink tongue, coated a little white from the yogurt.

"Do what Daddy?" I smiled and licked my lips.

"Uhhhh ... Never mind, Amy." He looked at my bare legs hanging over the chair and the little flimsy piece of white nylon panty that was showing where my plaid skirt had ridden up too high. "Would you get me some coffee, dear? I think there's some left in the pot."

I frowned at him. "You shouldn't be drinking coffee in the afternoon, Daddy. How will you be able to sleep tonight?"

"I don't know, Amy," he said under his breath. Then he said louder, "Just don't tell your mom."

"Oh, I'd never tell on you, Daddy!" I smiled and stuck the banana between my lips, holding it there with just my mouth as I pushed myself off the chair. I took the banana out of my mouth and looked at him. "I love bananas!" I giggled and then I kissed it right on the tip.

I gave him a scrunch of my nose and went to get his cup off his desk, the one that says, 'World's Sexiest Daddy!' on it and I'd given it to him for Father's Day when I was thirteen. I had to lean way over to reach it too, so my partially unbuttoned blouse fell open and Daddy could look right down it and see my small boobs hanging against my bra. He's so cute when his face turns all red like that! And then I went off smiling to get his coffee, hearing Daddy's chair squeaking as he shifted around and I gave my butt an extra wiggle because I knew he was looking.

While I was getting the coffee and eating my banana and looking through the mail, the phone rang. Daddy said he'd answer it, which was a good thing because my mouth was full. He was talking to someone when I came back and put his coffee cup on his desk. I stood there, kinda twisting on my hips and listening to him talk.

" ... For when?" Daddy pulled out his leather organizer, which looks like a fancy notebook with all kinds of tabs and notes and zippers and stuff. He flipped it open to the calendar, first to the month and then he frowned, turning to the week. "Got it..."

"Hmmm..." I sighed, wondering what was going on. I hated it when my Daddy had to go on business trips.

"Look, my wife will be busy that day and she..." Daddy listened some more.

"February?" I asked, but not really. Daddy looked pretty busy.

"Yeah, I know how ... Yes, I understand ... Appointments are hard to come by ... But my wife usually takes care of this and..." My Daddy started writing on February the 14th, 'Amy 1:15pm ... von... ' he stopped writing, " ... See mine? How do you spell that?" he asked. Then he finished writing ' ... Siemein' on his calendar.

"Doctor von Siemein?" I blinked at him.

Daddy didn't seem to notice as he listened to whoever he was talking to. "Right ... Yes, thank you ... See you then. Bye." He hung up the phone and looked at me, but I already knew what it was about.

"Well, it seems you have a doctor's appointment next week with Dr. von Siemein." He tapped his pen thoughtfully on his organizer. "That's your, uh ... he's your..."

"Gynecologist, Daddy," I said for him. "But I thought my appointment was on the 21st, not the..." I looked at his calendar, " ... the 14th ... Daddy! That's Valentine's Day!"

I didn't want to go to the doctor on Valentine's Day! We were having a party at school that day. I was going to spend a little time with my favorite Valentines, Jeff and Brad that day! And Uncle Max said he had a special present for me from Spunky! And Uncle Seymour had already told me that he wanted to make a special movie and he'd even bought me some special Valentine's clothes to wear for it! And I'd promised Jenny that I'd go with her to the dance that night and we were both looking forward to that since my mother, Miss Squires, and Miss Holsum were all going to be chaperones! I was way, waaaaay too busy that day for a stupid doctor's appointment!

"I'm sorry, Amy. I guess Dr. von Siemein had to change his vacation schedule because the people he time shares a condo with on some beach in Hawaii had to change their plans because their accountant lost $300,000 at the race track that he had embezzled from them and they have to appear before a grand jury about their tax returns for the last five years..." Daddy shrugged. "Or something like that. Whatever the reason, your appointment got moved up a week, kiddo."

"B-But mother's going to be at the Little Sisters Charity Auction that day so..." I blinked rapidly.

I'd finally realized that Daddy would be taking me to see my gynecologist. That wouldn't be so bad, would it? We'd get to spend some time together, maybe even some quality time if I could convince him to hold my hand during the pelvic exam, and I'd rather spend time with him than anyone!

"Right. So, uh ... I'll be taking you and, uh..." He looked a little embarrassed about it as most men would be. "Maybe we could have lunch together and afterwards, if you wanted to. Maybe do a little shopping?"

You wanna take me shopping, Daddy?" I giggled and he was just looking for a way to make someone else's mistake up to me. What a great Daddy! I love him so much!

"You're getting to be a, uh, well ... You're growing up, Amy, and maybe it's time you had some, uh ... Grown-up clothes or jewelry or ... Something."

"Really, Daddy?" I almost squealed because I'd seen a gold and diamond tennis bracelet at Upton Jewelers that I was just aching for! And clothes ... Oh my!

I do admit I am spoiled, by my Daddy much more than my mother, but by a lot of other people too. So maybe I'm not the most realistic person in the world when it comes to how much something costs or is worth, but honestly ... Who can put a price on happiness? Huh? Not my Daddy for sure, at least not my happiness, and I licked my lips and gave him some serious blue eyes, sort of arching my back because it felt like my boobs were trying to grow extra hard just then.

He was smiling, seeing his words had the desired effect, and I knew later he would wonder exactly what it was that he'd promised and maybe worry just a little that he'd overdone it. But in the end he'd decide he hadn't, because he loved me soooo much! I got tired of just posing and decided to jump on him, wrapping my arms around Daddy's strong neck and my legs around his waist, like I was five instead of fifteen, and I could feel something firm and lumpy rubbing against the taut panel of my panties as I kissed his face.

"You're the best Daddy in the whole wide world!" I cooed as he laughed and disentangled me so that I slipped down to sit on the carpet at his feet, looking up at him. "Except you don't hug so good!" I pouted playfully and he picked me up so I was standing again. "We're gonna have to work on that, Daddy!"

"What?" Daddy chuckled. "I hug great and you know it! I just don't want to spoil you for other men!"

I kissed his cheek, standing on my tiptoes and accidentally pressing my hand to bulge in his trousers. "You already have, Daddy," I whispered softly and then ran off giggling while he swatted empty air where my butt had been.

I went upstairs to take a long hot bath and try to imagine what Daddy might buy me for Valentine's Day.


That day, February 14th, started just like any other. Except that we didn't really have classes that morning. Valentine's Day is a big deal at the Virgin Mary's and almost everyone was involved with decorating the cafeteria for the party we were having in the afternoon. Or especially decorating the gym for the big Valentine's Day Dance we were gonna have. It made me a little sad because my heart really wasn't in it. I was helping in the cafeteria, but I knew my Daddy was coming to pick me up at eleven o'clock for lunch, followed by my doctor's appointment.

Still though, it's hard to be too sad on Valentine's Day. I gave Jenny a card that was like a music box. When she opened it, the card started playing the love theme from Romeo and Juliet. It was really nice and she liked it a lot. We sat in the chapel because it was the quietest place in school. Everyone else being busy elsewhere, and besides, hardly anyone came into the chapel on a normal day anyway. I didn't even know why they had one, since there was a big old church just up the block.

Jenny gave me a card too and a present about half the size of a shoebox. I smiled at her and giggled as I ripped the paper wrapping off. Inside was a life-size chocolate cock about eight inches long. It looked totally real with veins and everything! The box it was in even promised a creamy filling, delicious and salty and perfect for the girl who has everything!

"Where did you get this?" I laughed.

Jenny was smiling at me. "I got it at the Lexington Bookstore downtown. I had to wrap it before my mom saw it," she giggled. "And I put it in the freezer, so it's probably still hard."

"What were you doing in Lexington Books?"

That was the only adult bookstore in town. I'd been in there once, just to check it out, but the clerk had kicked me out when he found me giving a guy a blowjob in one of the movie booths. Only because he was a fag though, the guy who used to work there before always let me do it so long as I sucked him off first. He'd been kinda fat and hairy and he smelled like Taco Bell, but I didn't mind. It was kind of a sleazy place anyway so he fit right in.

"I went there with Jessie the other night. She wanted me to pick out a dildo," Jenny explained and Jessie is my mother, of course. "We got this big purple double-headed King Dong thing. It's awesome! You should come over and try it with me sometime."

"I bet!" I shook my head and rolled my eyes at her.

"Anyway, I saw this choco-cock thing and I figured you'd like it," she kissed me on the cheek. "Cause you're so sweet anyways!"

I thought it was cute, but I was surprised that she'd gotten so naughty now that she was with my mother. Before, Jenny was kind of low key about her sexuality, even with me, but she'd changed, as I suppose everyone does. Now the fifteen year old girl really embraced who and what she was. She hadn't told her parents yet that she was gay, but she said she thought they already suspected anyway.

Of course that meant they were suspicious of me, which made Jenny happy because she was mostly sleeping with Jessica, my mother. Only rarely did Jenny and I do much more than make out once in awhile, you know, like when we went to the mall to see a movie. We really were more like sisters now, than lovers, and that made me sad sometimes, but I thought that would probably be a deeper and longer lasting kind of love too, so maybe it was a good thing. Incest is kinda cool anyway.

She also told me that my mother was planning on talking to me about Jenny one of these days, because she thought I was figuring out what was going on. Mother still didn't know that I knew everything. I'd seen her having sex with Jenny and Miss Squires some five months earlier, and Jenny told me everything anyway. We never had secrets, Jenny and I. Plus it made it a lot easier for Jenny to get together with my mother if I was eager and ready to make a convenient excuse to leave them alone together.

I didn't mind though because my mother was so much happier now, I thought, and Jenny was too. I loved them both. And I spent a lot more time with Daddy, since Mother was occupied with my best friend. I felt guilty sometimes, wondering how I'd gotten involved with helping my mother cheat on Daddy, but truthfully, I liked the way it made excuses for my own behavior. Probably Daddy knew anyway though, because he wasn't dumb ... or blind ... and seeing Mother dressed to kill for a Tupperware party didn't fool him one bit. He just didn't know she was fucking her daughter's best friend.

Life sure gets complicated, doesn't it?

But then I was juggling other relationships too, serious ones, or at least someone thought they were serious. Brad and Jeff were waiting for me in the closet in the art room. They were a couple of seniors who both said they loved me. Not like little teenage love either, but like serious I want to marry you and live with you forever and put thirty babies in your belly love.

I wasn't sure I loved anyone like that, except maybe Daddy. I thought sometimes if Mother ran off to San Francisco with Jenny and opened up a nipple piercing parlor like they talked about, then I could marry Daddy! But my mind went crazy if I thought about that too much, for a variety of reasons, not the least of which was that he'd legally adopted me when I was four years old, so I really was his daughter and everything. But who would know if we moved someplace cool like Las Vegas? I could be a showgirl and Daddy could be a dealer and ... Maybe that wasn't the best idea, but neither was marrying Brad and Jeff, since we'd have to live in Utah probably.

Interlude: Thinking about Brad and Jeff =====>

So ... Brad is smart and kind of cute, almost pretty really, like he would make a better girl than a boy. Not too tall, slight of build with soft curling blonde hair and blue eyes behind the little round glasses he wears sometimes, when he doesn't wear his contacts, and not really hip, you know? He's a nerd. Brad never gets into trouble and he's pretty shy until he knows you're his friend. He's just a really a nice guy all around.

He'd be a very good husband, especially since he's going to Boston College next year and will probably graduate at the top of his class and get a good job and take care of his family the way my Daddy does. In fact, Daddy likes him a lot. Not only because he's smart and mature for his age, but also because he blushes like crazy if Daddy starts talking to him about sex. It's plainly obvious that Brad's never done anything more than kiss me goodnight and Daddy likes that a lot.

But that's not entirely true. I've never had sex with Brad. I've never given him a blowjob, or even a handjob. I've never even let him feel my boobs, except through my clothes. Because after talking more and more with my friend Tama, I'd come to realize a girl should be pure, at least with her husband. I'd decided that I'd never sleep with any man that I might end up marrying. I'd save it for our wedding night and then make him the happiest, luckiest man in the whole world! Of course, I really wasn't planning on marrying Brad, I thought of it more as practice.

But that doesn't mean I don't need sex! I do need sex and a lot of it! Luckily for me, Brad is a special kind of man who understands that. He knows I'm not giving any sex to him because he's so special and I love him, kinda. He knows he's not like those other guys. So he doesn't mind if I have sex, just to satisfy my natural needs, because it isn't making love, its just ... sex.

I even let him watch sometimes, because I know Brad has needs too, but if he ever cheated on me? I'd never talk to him again. I told him that too. How I just couldn't bear the thought of my brand new husband putting his penis inside me if I knew it had been in some other woman's pussy first, even like once, ten years before we'd even met, you know? I was gonna marry a virgin and Brad knew it!

All the same though, Brad had tried to talk to me about it once, asking me how it was different if I was letting some other guy put his cock inside me. I asked him why he wanted to marry me then? I mean, I was still in 10th grade and I'd had a lot of hot pipe laid up my hungry hole, to put it delicately. So why would Brad marry a cock hungry slut like me, knowing I'd been fucked by a bunch of other guys, some of them his best friends to boot, and he just told me, "I don't care, Amy. I love you!"

I told him that was how it was different – I did care! I wasn't going to marry a man with a cock he couldn't control and Brad couldn't argue with that logic!

The other thing that makes Brad so special to me is that he really knows how to take care of me. Not just in the little ordinary ways, but in the big ways too ... Like cleaning out my pussy after I've been fucked. A lot of guys, most guys probably, wouldn't do that for a girl, even a girl they loved and wanted to marry. But Brad does it for me all the time.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.