My Strange Life
Chapter 2: Jenny and Me versus The Dominator!

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Jenny and Me versus The Dominator! - In this twisted version of the American Dream, a sexy teenage girl lives a life of sexual adventure as she bounces in and out of trouble wearing little more than a cheerful smile and a shameless attitude...But Amy's not a slut. She's a 21st century sexual terrorist! Jihad!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Clergy   School  

"J-Jenny?" my mother said, finally finding that she needed to sit down after all.

"Hi, Mrs. Welch! Yeah, it's me," my best friend giggled and licked her wet lips.

Jenny stood up and I could see she was dressed in black, like in that plastic PVC stuff, all polished and shining beneath the bright fluorescent lights. She wore a corset with demi-cups that pushed her large, pale breasts out and up invitingly. It clung to her tiny waist and I wondered how she could possibly draw a breath into her body. Jenny's arms were pulled back behind her and I didn't notice until she turned slightly that she wore skintight gloves that reached above her elbows and her wrists were chained together behind her back. A pair of gleaming boots, black PVC that fit her perfectly from the tips of her toes to the tops of her creamy thighs, completed Jenny's outfit and the entire effect, combined with her raven black hair and milk white skin, was truly breathtaking.

"Mrs. Welch? No need to be so formal here, Jenny. Just call her Jessie. I'm sure she'd like that a lot," Miss Squires said, stroking Jenny's head like she was a faithful pet. "Wouldn't you, Jessie? Have you ever seen anything so ... exquisite?"

"W-What are you doing here?" my mother's voice quivered.

"Why don't you show her, Jenny? Show Jessie exactly what it is that you're doing here," Miss Squires commanded and Jenny immediately moved around the desk, walking slowly and rolling her fifteen year old hips seductively.

"Yes Mistress," Jenny's voice dripped with desire. "I'd love to," she said, kneeling in front of the chair where my mother sat. I didn't have a really great view, but I knew what she was doing anyway.

Miss Squires stood up, walking around her desk as well, and I saw she was naked below her t-shirt. Her pussy lips were dark and puffy, super long as they hung down between her powerful thighs. I loved her big pussy lips and I swallowed hard as they rubbed together when she moved. Miss Squires looked like she'd oiled her body too, at least from her tummy down, and her muscles were taut and supple beneath her glistening bronzed skin. I licked my lips, wishing I could love her right then, knowing exactly how her pungent tangy cunt would taste beneath my hungry tongue.

"Spread your legs, Jessie. That's it," Miss Squires spoke softly, encouraging my mother to let her daughter's best friend go down on her. "Pull your panties down, Jessie. Poor Jenny just can't seem to manage."

My mother had her back to me, but I could see her moving, apparently doing as Miss Squires suggested, and she was quickly rewarded as Jenny began lapping eagerly at her exposed sex. I wished I could see it. Jenny eating my mother out was like the strangest thing imaginable to me. I would never in a gazillion years have dreamt it would be happening right in front of me.

"Jenny told me how she's fantasized about you, Jessie," Miss Squires spoke as she sat down on her desk in front of my mother, spreading her legs wide. "Ever since she met Amy, little Jenny's been dreaming about you. What did you call her before, slave?"

"Sexy ... MILF ... Mistress," Jenny breathed and then went back to sucking my mother's pussy.

"Hmmm ... a mother I'd love to fuck," Miss Squires chuckled as she started playing with her cunt. "Did you know she and Amy are lovers?"

"What? No, I ... Ohhhh..." my mother's reply fell into a soft moan of pleasure and I imagined Jenny finding her swollen clit and pinching it between her lips, the way she'd done so often with mine.

"Little Jenny likes to pretend she's with you, Jessie..." Miss Squires continued, pausing to suck her oily fingers for a moment, " ... while she fucks Amy. Don't you, Jenny?"

I heard a muffled reply of, "Yes, Mistress." and then my mother was moaning again and I could see her fingers entangled in Jenny's black hair, pulling the girl hard against her pussy.

"I bet you think about Jenny too, don't you Jessie?" Miss Squires was fucking herself slowly with two fingers now. "I bet you just love watching her when she comes over to play with Amy, staring at Jenny and dreaming of making her lick your hot cunt."

"Ohhh yessss..." my mother breathed, rocking her hips and urging Jenny to lick her deeper. "I'm almost ... ahhhlmost there..."

The sound of Jenny's mouth on my mother's pussy filled the locker room, sweet smacking slurps and sucks and hungry moans, and it was driving me crazy because I couldn't even reach my own aching clitty. That stupid locker was too small for that. I could only squeeze my thighs together and feel my heart pounding in my chest. Knowing that Jenny and my mother had lusted after each other for so many years without ever knowing about each other was making me crazy.

I thought of all the times my mother had driven us to the YWCA swimming pool and made some excuse about coming into changing room while Jenny put on her bathing suit, or when we watched TV in my room, laying together in just our panties and my mother would knock and open the door just a crack, just enough to see her, and ask if we were okay. So innocent before, but now I knew my mother wanted her. As much or even more than I did, my mother wanted to love Jenny.

"Ohhhh my God ... Jennnny!" My mother was cumming hard in Jenny's pretty mouth and loving every second of it.

I was loving it too and so was Miss Squires. Her fingers were a blur as she rubbed her pussy, moaning softly and staring at my mother's face as her orgasm rushed through her. I watched Miss Squires lift Jenny roughly up by her hair and pull the girl's mouth to her cunt.

"Hurry, Jenny! Come on! Lick me, slave!" Miss Squires demanded and she was just about to cum as well.

She wanted Jenny to bring her there with her tongue and Miss Squires held the girl's head in her hands and rocked her hips violently, fucking herself on Jenny's face until Miss Squires let out a high pitched cry of pleasure and her muscles seemed to ripple with tension before relaxing completely. She held Jenny's mouth against her for a few minutes, breathing hard as her teenaged lover sucked and swallowed every bit of tangy girl cum that she could find.

"Ohhh ... Oh yes, Jenny ... My sweet little pussy slave."

Miss Squires pulled her up and kissed Jenny hard, forcing her tongue deep inside Jen's sweet mouth and grabbing her ass in both hands, pulling the girl into a close embrace. The sound of their kiss was unmistakable as they swapped spit and pussy juice eagerly while my mother sat in her chair, watching and rubbing her own cum drenched pussy.

"Didn't I say I'd make it up to you, Jessie?" Miss Squires rested her chin on Jenny's shoulder, smiling and licking her lips.

My mother laughed and sighed breathlessly, "Yes, you did, Brenda. Oh my God, you did."

Miss Squires pushed Jenny away saying, "Go get the Dominator, slave." And she stood up in front of my mother as Jenny hurried behind the desk, evidently opening a drawer with her teeth as she disappeared momentarily.

"I have something else for you Jessie," Miss Squires said. "Something you're going to love."

Miss Squires pulled off her t-shirt, exposing her small, hard breasts with their hard dark nipples sticking out a half-inch or more. Her abs were ripped and shiny with sweat and oil. I never thought I'd seen anything so sexy in my life as Miss Squires seemed to flex with every movement of her sculpted body. She was strong and feminine and amazingly sexy. I wanted to worship her.

Jenny emerged from behind the desk, standing a little awkwardly with a huge black dildo barely caught between her widespread jaws. It had straps dangling from the base, which was wide and slightly molded to fit a woman's pelvis. When Miss Squires took it from Jenny's mouth and held it up my mother groaned. It had to be ten inches long and thick and smooth with a rounded tip that looked perfect for stretching tight little holes.

"Jessie, meet the Dominator," Miss Squires chuckled as she began strapping it around her waist. "Jenny loves it, don't you, little pussy slave?"

"Oh yes! Mistress," Jenny sighed. "I love it." She sounded kind of dreamy and I tried to imagine her little pussy getting hammered by that monster.

"Touch it, Jessie. Kiss it for me." Miss Squires commanded and I stared as my mother leaned forward, taking the huge phallus in her hands and then kissing it on the tip. "That's it Jessie, get it nice and wet ... Mmmm ... Help her out, slave. Help Jessie get it ready for her hot cunt."

And Jenny did, bending over so I could see her shiny pink pussy from behind. The sound of her and my mother licking and sucking Miss Squires' fake cock filled the room and I could picture their mouths side by side, their tongues playing across each other as they worked to get it wet.

Finally Miss Squires decided that her black cock was wet enough. She pushed them back so she could stand up, lifting my mother out of the chair and pulling her to bend over the desk.

"Are you ready, Jessie?" she asked softly and my mother moaned in reply. Miss Squires rubbed my mother's ass through her skirt, which had been pulled down to cover her as she lay on her stomach with her legs spread and feet on the floor. "Here it comes, Jessie."

I had a perfect view as Miss Squires yanked my mother's skirt up around her hips, exposing her soft white thighs above the dark stockings she wore. Mother's light brown pubic hair did nothing to hide her dripping cunt and Miss Squires rubbed the head up and down my mother's slit for a moment, teasing her and telling my mother to beg for it.

"Yesss Brenda ... Fuck me ... Fuck me with it ... Put it in me now ... Please!" My mother's voice trembled with desire and Miss Squires didn't make her wait any longer than necessary.

"Still the horny slut I remember," Miss Squires chuckled as she adjusted the smooth tip of the dildo between my mother's greasy labia, flexing her butt cheeks as she started pushing slowly inside that pretty pussy.

"Ohhhh ... God it's too big! ... Oh my God ... Brenda!" My mother was almost screaming, but she didn't want Miss Squires to stop, that was plain as day.

Mother was trying to push herself back on that big dick even as Miss Squires put her left foot on the desk, trying to get more leverage before thrusting forward with a loud grunt of approval. I watched mesmerized as inch by inch that big black cock sank deeper inside my mother's dripping cunt.

Jenny moved around to the other side of the desk, driven by nothing but her own feverish desires. She began kissing my mother, nibbling at her neck and ear until my mother turned her face and let Jenny push her wriggling tongue between her lips. I watched my mother suck it like a little pink cock while Miss Squires dug her fingers into my mother's hips, ramming her dildo as deep as she could into the burning cunt beneath her. I bit my lip and pressed my thighs desperately together while Miss Squires held that cock unmoving in my mother's womb, merely grinding her own pussy against the hard molded base, groaning with lust and urging my mother to take her pleasure from Jenny's mouth.

"Oh, fuck yes ... Kiss that little girl, Jessie! Suck her tongue ... That's it ... That's it ... Fuck her mouth, Jessie..." Miss Squires moaned.

And my mother shuddered and I could see her trying to push back, rolling her hips as if she could screw that huge cock even deeper into her cuntal canal. She had all ten inches inside and Mother wanted more. She was begging for it, gasping into Jenny's mouth while they kissed desperately. Miss Squires was digging her thumbs into my mother's ass, pulling her pale cheeks apart so she could the very base of her dildo rubbing against my mother's clit.

"Ohhh ... You're so fucking hot, Jessie!" Miss Squires groaned as she began fucking the Dominator in and out.

I could see the tightness of my mother's pussy as it stretched around the thick black shaft, gripping and tugging against its eager assault. Miss Squires fucked my mother hard for several minutes, slapping her ass and driving the cock deep with every thrust so that Mother's body jerked forward only to be pulled back again by the hands that held her hips. When the tapered head finally emerged, slipping out with a soft squishy flood of juice, my mother moaned and lifted her head, begging for Miss Squires to put it back. But Miss Squires ignored her, pulling away completely and walking to where Jenny still stood, bent over the desk and licking my mother's flushed face.

"You're arms must be tired, slave. Come here." Miss Squires breathed, catching her breath and smiling.

She turned Jenny around and undid the clips that bound her wrists behind her back. Jenny stretched her limbs for a moment and then immediately thanked her Mistress, dropping to her knees to suck the dildo now covered with my mother's juices.

"Good little pussy slave," Miss Squires murmured, stroking the side of Jenny's face with her fingers. "You know what to do."

My mother had turned to her side, heedless of the few papers left on Miss Squires' desk, knocking them onto the floor as she spread he legs and fingered her pussy. I could the dull pink of her lips, swollen with excitement and still stretched from the big dildo that had been inside her a few minutes before. She clawed at her blouse, freeing her braless breasts to the cool air and gave soft cries of pleasure. My mother's nipples were hard and brown and beautifully erect above the firm globe of her tits and they drew Jenny's immediate attention.

I watched my best friend give the dildo in her mouth a final soft suck and let it fall out as she moved to take one of my mother's breasts in each hand. She kneaded the soft fullness gently, rubbing her thumbs across the nipples, before bending over to take one in her mouth. My mother whispered encouragement and arched her back, cradling Jenny's head as she fed the girl her tits. Miss Squires took a position behind Jenny, spreading her legs and positioning the huge black cock at the entrance of her tight little cunt. I was certain it would never fit, regardless of what I'd heard earlier; it looked much too large for my petite young friend.

Jenny lifted her mouth as Miss Squires pushed inside her pussy, taking the teenager's hole slowly and backing out briefly before pressing a little deeper than before. My mother pulled Jenny's mouth back to her own, kissing her forcefully, locking their mouths together so that not even their low guttural moans could escape. I watched in awe as the little pink flower of Jenny's pussy stretched and molded itself to the monstrous cock invading her body. It wasn't long before Miss Squires had it all the way inside Jenny's little cunt and she began fucking my friend in earnest, sawing the huge black shaft in and out rapidly. Jenny had obviously been used like this before and she loved it, pushing back against Miss Squires so that their bodies came together with a soft wet slapping sound.

Jenny looked over her shoulder, staring at Miss Squires with lust filled eyes as they fucked, only to have her mouth pulled down to my mother's waiting cunt. Miss Squires was grunting with the effort of ramming that cock in and out, breathing hard and slapping Jenny's snow-white ass. She called Jenny her little cunt licker and seemed to enjoy pushing the teenager hard against my mother, making the young girl's body seem to jump forward with every penetration of her sex. I listened to my best friend whimpering and crying out with unabashed ecstasy as she began cumming eagerly. My mother joined her, urging Jenny to suck her pussy harder as one delicious orgasm followed hard another.

And I was jealous then, watching my teacher, the woman who'd so easily seduced me into becoming one of her little pussy slaves, fucking my best friend into what had to be the best orgasm of her young life. And my mother, fucking Jenny's tongue with her cunt, writhing passionately under my friend's expert loving mouth. I wished it was me in there instead of her, or better yet, with her. Wearing those same beautiful clothes, serving Mistress Squires in any way she wanted, unquestioning and obedient, expecting punishment and being rewarded when we got it.

My cunt was screaming for attention and I could barely move in that hot dank locker that smelled of old socks and dust. I felt as if I was going insane and I couldn't take another second of just watching, but of course I did. Miss Squires hadn't wanted me to be there, my mother couldn't possibly know or I don't know what might happen, and Jenny ... I sighed ... Jenny was doing as she was told, doing exactly what Miss Squires wanted her to do, what I wanted to do.

Miss Squires let them have their orgasms and I thought she was close again too. Her muscles rippled and I watch the tight globes of her ass tighten beneath the wide straps of the dildo she wore. When Jenny collapsed on the desk, exhausted from cumming so long and hard, with her head resting on my mother's thigh, Miss Squires carefully unbuckled the huge black cock, leaving it buried to the hilt in Jenny's tight cunt. She even gave it a little push with her hand to make sure it was all the way in, so that Jenny jerked and moaned loudly. Her pussy looked swollen and red from being punished so hard. Jen's pink labia were stretched around the black shaft, gripping the dildo tightly and holding it ten inches deep inside her sexy hole. I wished I could kiss her and make her feel better, but I'm not sure Jenny would have even known I was there. She looked completely out of it in a happy, dreamy sort of way.

As for Miss Squires, she seemed like she'd hardly gotten started. I saw her stroking her clit, which is pretty big when she's excited, about the size of my thumb almost, like a pretty little cock. Even from where I was watching I could see how it jutted out from the top of her pussy while she rubbed it with her fingers. The muscles in her strong thighs were tight and well defined. Her whole body seemed to glow with oil and sweat. My fingers remembered her flesh, spreading the warm slippery fluid over her body, feeling her muscles so hard and strong and still somehow utterly feminine.

Ummm ... Spreading the warmth over her smooth thighs, touching and stroking and making her shiver with pleasure. Sliding my hands up her washboard stomach to knead the firmness of her small breasts, feeling her nipples stiffen like hard little pebbles before I'd suckle and bite and chew them until they became red and raw. Miss Squires liked that, being bitten, and I'd nursed on her tits so many times. My pussy quivered at the thoughts rushing through my little brain, wishing I could cum, just once that night, just a little one to keep me sane.

Miss Squires crawled on the desk, knocking off those few things like papers, folders, and a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Desk Calendar, that hadn't already found their way to the floor. She moved in between my mother's wide spread legs, rubbing her hands along the black silk of mother's stockings. Jenny moved also, sitting up on the desk and watching with lustful interest as Miss Squires lifted one of my mother's legs into the air so it perched on Jenny's shoulder.

"Hold that for me, slave," Miss Squires smiled and Jenny nodded seriously. "Are you ready to fuck, Jessie? I've missed you so much."

"Ohhh yeah, Brenda ... Fuck me with your cunt," my mother's voice was a whisper as Miss Squires moved so that she was astride my mothers pelvis with her own.

They were scissored like that, turned sideways to each other, with Miss Squires kneeling and my mother with one leg over Jenny's shoulder and the other over Miss Squires. Her ass was lifted off the desk with her pussy completely exposed and vulnerable as Miss Squires brought her own cunt closer, pressing their pussies together. It looked mildly uncomfortable on the hard wood of Miss Squires' big desk, but somehow I don't think my mother noticed.

Miss Squires groaned as she began rubbing her cunt against my mother's, hugging her leg close and working herself back and forth gently. It was a sweet, slow grind and I could only imagine Miss Squires' hard clitoris working its way between the other woman's lips, slipping and sliding as it nestled inside my mother like a tiny little cock. And Mother's hard clit, smaller but no less sensitive, had to be charged with pleasure as it rubbed and strained against the soft folds and hard flesh bearing down on it. They really were fucking, both them rocking and thrusting in time with each other, mashing their cunts together with greater and greater urgency. Jenny massaged my mother's leg, bringing the dark stocking covered foot to her mouth so she could suck the older woman's toes.

They were all moaning loudly, sighing and groaning with pleasure. The sound of Miss Squires grinding her pussy against my mother's was soft and wet, as though their cunts were sucking at each other. My mother's hands were gripping Miss Squires' thighs as she knelt there, digging her nails into the firm muscle and this only drove them on harder. I could see the taut muscles straining on Miss Squires' back and her ass clenched with the effort of working her excited clit against the humid cunt beneath her.

Little Jenny had removed the dildo and now she stood up on the desk so she could work my mother's foot into her recently well-stretched teenage twat. I stared as she worked the toes inside, tilting her hips and thrusting with her pelvis as my mother wriggled her foot. Miss Squires encouraged her breathlessly, telling my mother to give Jenny what she wanted, to bring the girl off with her toes. But my mother was moving by instinct now as she screamed out her orgasm, bucking beneath Miss Squires so that the younger woman had to hold on tightly and use her powerful body to keep their cunts hard against each other.

Jenny too was cumming, riding my mother's jerking leg and giving soft little yelps like a puppy as she jammed my mother's stocking covered toes halfway inside her cunt, twisting and rocking her body on the unfamiliar shape and size. I watch my friend arch her back as her knees slowly gave way, letting my mother's toes slip wetly out of her as she sank back down on the desk, cradling my mother's leg and bringing her panting mouth to those same toes now soaked with her own cum. Jenny's tongue swirled around the black silk encased foot, sucking loudly and grunting like a little piglet as she feasted.

In the meantime, Miss Squires shook and rolled her hips, crying out lewd obscenities as she joined Jenny and my mother in their orgasmic bliss. She quivered and beads of sweat ran down her tight body, mixing with the juices that overflowed from the two wanton cunts seemingly joined permanently together. They hadn't been separated for a good ten or fifteen minutes by the slow ticking of the clock on the wall and who could say how many orgasms the two women had suffered in delightful pleasure. Only with great reluctance, both of them thoroughly spent but only barely sated, did Miss Squires lift her body from my mother's, laying down beside her to embrace and caress each other, kissing gently and whispering long held secrets.

Jenny stirred lazily, watching her Mistress and my mother, and her hands moved along both women's thighs invitingly. But Miss Squires only smiled and my mother giggled in a way I'd never heard before, childlike and happy.

"You little nymph. Stop that now!" Miss Squires scolded, trying to sound severe and failing utterly in her evening's pleasure. "Get your clothes on. I think Mrs. Welch wants to give you a ride home." She kissed my mother softly on the lips. "I think you two have a lot to talk about."

"Don't ... ah ... don't bother with your panties, Jenny. You won't be needing those," my mother said, smiling and flushed, and Jenny nodded, raising her eyebrows impishly.

"Then let me give them to you," the fifteen year old said to my mother, giggling and then looking at Miss Squires. "If it's alright, Mistress?"

"Are they clean?" Miss Squires gave my mother a teasing look.

Jenny blushed sweetly. "N-No, Mistress, I was wearing them when I ... I mean, while I..." She crawled under the desk and came out with a pair of white cotton panties, printed with tiny red hearts across the crotch. They must have been soaked and Jenny held them up so Miss Squires could see.

"Oh! I remember, I told you to leave them on ... but I don't remember telling you to take them off, little pussy slave." Miss Squires looked at my mother lying content in her strong arms. "What do you think?"

"Hmmmm ... Don't punish her, Brenda." She sat up and took Jenny's panties from the girl, holding them close to her face a moment. "They're perfect."

I stayed in my hiding place while my mother and Jenny dressed. My friend carefully placed her PVC outfit on a hanger made especially for it, slipping it into Miss Squires' small closet, while my mother folded Jenny's panties like a love note and put them in her purse. Mother fixed her clothes and then her makeup while she and Miss Squires talked and waited for Jenny to put on her skirt, blouse, and socks and shoes. They were all moving slowly, coming down from a good long hard session of girl sex, and they needed to relax. I wished I knew what Miss Squires and my mother were talking about, but I was still so wound up I couldn't think straight anyway. I'd had to watch them without being able to do much more than bite my tongue and squeeze my thighs. Life seemed so unfair!

Jenny and my mother left the locker room, walking close together and laughing softly as they spoke in hushed voices that faded quickly away. I watched Miss Squires, wondering when she'd get dressed as well so I could make my escape, but she only stood there a minute, still completely nude and gently stroking her pussy slowly.

"You can come out now, Amy," her voice cut across the silent locker room like a knife, straight into the pit of my stomach. I gasped and thought she might be bluffing, that she didn't really know I'd been hiding and watching all along. But I didn't believe that.

With some reluctance, but no small sense of relief either, I lifted the little metal bar and pushed the door of the locker open. I hadn't realized how hot it had been in that confined space until I felt the cooler outside air and I took a deep breath, stretching my arms and legs a little, and mostly wondering what Miss Squires would do. I couldn't look at her. I felt dirty with guilt, not only from spying, but from the many revelations I'd heard and still hadn't had a chance to really think about and try to understand.

"Come over here, Amy," Miss Squires commanded. "We need to talk I think."

I nodded dumbly and looked at the floor as I entered Miss Squires' office, smelling the still lingering aroma of girl sweat and sex. It was a heady sensation and almost made me dizzy. My heart was pounding and I heard Miss Squires chuckling, asking me if I'd wet myself. Looking down I could see a dark, damp spot on the crotch of my jeans, spreading like a stain on the insides of my thighs. I'd been so excited in that little locker watching them, squeezing my thighs against my creaming pussy and wishing I could cum. I felt my body burning with embarrassment as Miss Squires stepped close, pressing the palm of her hand between my legs and cupping my sex, squeezing it through the wet denim.

"Did you cum, Amy?" she asked me and I told her I hadn't. "Then you need this, don't you?"

Miss Squires was unbuttoning my jeans, slipping her fingers inside the waistband, along the curve of my hips. The touch of her fingers electrified me as her hands reached around for my ass. She pushed my pants down and I helped, wriggling my ass so she could grab my round cheeks through my panties.

I looked up at Miss Squires, opening my mouth to apologize for spying, to try to explain why I'd been curious, but she kissed me then, filling me with her tongue so that I couldn't say anything at all. My arms moved around her, feeling her warmth and strength, squeezing her hips and moving up and down her back with the tips of my fingers. Miss Squires slipped a hand inside my panties so that she could slide her fingers in the crack of my ass, moving lower slowly. She spread my cheeks as she passed over my anus and further, finding my humid sex from behind. She pulled me tightly against her, so that her hard tits pressed against my blouse and her wet pussy rubbed along my thigh.

"Turn around," she breathed when our kiss finally broke, putting her hands on my shoulders and spinning me.

I gave a soft sigh as Miss Squires pulled my jeans all the way down my smooth thighs and calves, leaving them bunched tight around my ankles. She pushed me to the desk and I moved awkwardly, shuffling forward until I could brace myself with my hands and I couldn't help but push my ass back against her.

"A-Are you going to spank me, Mistress?" I whispered, trembling at the thought, wanting her to punish me hard.

"Not this time, Amy," she laughed, "You like it too much."

Miss Squires grabbed my thin wet panties at the crotch, making a small hole and ripping them wide open so that my pussy and ass were completely vulnerable. She massaged my pussy roughly, feeling how creamy I was inside and out. My labia were swollen and she spread them wide to expose the hot pink interior.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.