Béla Book 2: Phoenix - Cover

Béla Book 2: Phoenix

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The story of the phoenix has started. But, who is the phoenix ? The story continues !!!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Sister   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   sci-fi sex story, vampyres sci-fi sex story

Beth and Béla sat in the grass, relaxing in the warm glow of the crystal sun embedded in the roof of the arborium. At the Carte Blanche’s request, the munitions had been returned to them, the pile of ordnance stacked near where the two sisters reclined.

“I don’t know what I was thinking,” Beth tried to explain for the hundredth time. “I just wanted to hide ... and then I couldn’t get back. It was horrible. I fought so hard...”

‘It was so long ago, so very long ago ... I was so alone ... so hungry ... so certain you’d forgotten me... ‘

Beth lay back, her facial features too slack and unanimated to be pretty. Her primary emotion was one of numbness, an emotion one could experience after having lost too many times. Her mind was stretched across an extra several thousand years of incredible loneliness between the ‘before’ and ‘after’ events that were only days apart for Béla.

“There were times when I even forgot that this world ever existed. All I could feel was ... empty.”

‘At least, your youth has returned, ‘ Béla suggested in her sister’s mind, trying to cheer her up. ‘Plus, your hair grew back. What would you like to do with that too-sexy body you’ve got?’

Beth turned her head and looked sadly at her long-lost sister.

‘I never believed I’d ever see you again, ‘ Beth thought anxiously at her. ‘I can’t believe you never gave up trying to find me for all those years... ‘

Béla had tried to explain that it was only a day or so for her, even though, in reality, it was almost five months. Her own body’s starved and wretched condition when they emerged attested to that.

‘I couldn’t just leave you, ‘ Béla said, trying to lighten Beth’s forever somber mood, ‘you never showed me how you got those little rods inside your tits... ‘

Beth actually laughed. “That was so long ago!”

Suddenly moving with more animation than was recently usual for her, Beth sat up. She stopped, paying attention to how her body felt, enjoying a youthful flexibility that she hadn’t experienced for a thousand years.

“Do you need to feed again?” Béla asked.

Beth shook her head, ‘No, ‘ though she was still on her liquid diet, not having shown any desire yet for solid foods. “I feel ... restless,” she announced.

‘Great! She’s finally coming out of it!’

“You’re just horny!” Béla informed her, sounding really hopeful. “You haven’t been fucked for a long time! We should start making up for the lost time...” Béla radiated the light-hearted teasing flow at her sister. Although Beth didn’t respond, she didn’t reject it, either.

Beth got up and walked over to her sister. She plopped down in front of her and leaned forward. “Kiss me!” she commanded. She closed her eyes and leaned forward, puckering her lips.

Béla, caught totally off guard, simply stared. She couldn’t feel any sex flow coming from Beth and didn’t know what she expected. Beth opened her eyes and gazed longingly into her sister’s soft, black pupils.

‘Please?’ she pleaded in Béla’s mind. Béla leaned forward and touched her lips to Beth’s. Beth’s tortured emotions flooded into Béla as they touched, Beth finally willing to release her pent-up emotions for her sister to experience.

It was hours before the intense flood ran its course. The psychic barricade that Beth had erected to keep from losing herself into the ‘nothing’ surrounding her for so long finally came crashing down.

Beth, like Béla, was a social creature. Being completely alone and surrounded by absolutely nothing had driven her insane. Now the barriers were gone and she could joyously, fully, mind-link with her sister, enabling her to recover emotionally as well.

Dimly Béla realized that she was lying on the ground, grinding her pelvis against her sister’s hip and dreamily sucking on the side of her neck. Her sister was doing the same to her thigh. They exchanged their life fluids as they humped against each other, occasionally radiating an orgasm as they contentedly sucked each other.

Finally, the two sisters just lay together, their legs entwined, exhausted from their lovemaking.

‘Are you still hungry, my Love?’ Béla asked, weak and completely exhausted from her loss of blood.

‘I want meat!’ Beth declared. ‘I want fresh, raw bloody meat!’

Béla was overjoyed! ‘She wants solid food!’ Then she received the image that her sister was radiating at her.

‘She doesn’t want a meat pack! She wants to eat ... me!’

“Are you serious?” Béla queried, not daring to hope. The image she received was quite graphic:

Béla sitting on Beth’s face. Beth taking bites and tearing her sister’s sweet, soft meat between her legs, chewing and swallowing, drinking her blood as it flowed between her legs!

‘She’s back!’ Béla realized happily, her gut tightening in anticipation. ‘And she’s hornier than ever!’ Her energy almost magically renewed in her excitement, Béla scrambled to get her already juicy, doomed cunt positioned over her hot little sister’s face.

Béla touched her pussy down against Beth’s lips, trembling as her sister licked her tongue along the length of her slit. Radiating pure lust through her body and down through her sister, Béla’s legs shook while forcing herself to maintain her position as she felt teeth grazing along her pussy lips.

Béla cried out, arching her back as the hot, burning sensation of Beth’s teeth sinking into her tender, quivering pussy flesh shot through her body. She radiated her sensations through her sister, urging her to commit more violence against her tender cunt. She could feel her sister tearing the flesh from between her legs. Beth radiated her pleasure and the sensation of actually swallowing Béla’s tender, raw, sweet meat back to her even as she screamed her agony into the air around her.

‘Eat me, you fucking cannibal slut!’ Béla screamed in her mind. ‘Bite me harder!’

Beth was almost drowning and choking on the blood and girl-cum flowing into her mouth from her sister’s wounded cunt. After a moment, she regained control of her breathing and swallowing as the intense liquid flow ebbed. She moved her mouth up a little higher on her sister’s anatomy and lovingly surrounded Béla’s clitoris and the tender flesh around it with her teeth.

Béla came again at the fresh contact. She could hardly stand the tension and excitement – the anticipation she felt – the hot agony of ripped flesh...

‘Oh, God! She’s going to bite off my clit!’ Béla realized, frantically eager for her own sexual destruction.

She radiated her excitement and readiness to Beth and felt her teeth sink in to her tender, sensitive flesh, creating an ever widening fire of pure agony between her legs.

‘Yes! Bite it off! Take my clit in your teeth and chew it up!’ Béla screamed, shuddering in agony as Beth’s teeth bit deeply into her girl-flesh. ‘Then tear it right off me and swallow it!’

Her clit gave her one last external orgasm as it was painfully torn away, then Béla was coming, deep inside her cunt, over and over continuously as the agonizing sensations washed through her body.

Beth kept her sister coming, licking and chewing her torn flesh, chewing it off again as it regenerated, luxuriating in the sensations Béla radiated through her. This was much more erotic that what her sister had radiated when she was simply being choked to death. Beth came several times just from the reflected lust and the marvelous sensations her sister radiated through her body.

Eventually, her mouth and jaws tired from its unaccustomed task and she let Béla collapse onto the ground beyond her head, one quivering leg still lying across Beth’s face as Béla sobbed her pain and ecstasy into the soft ground.

Now that was a sweet smelling, tender thigh draped across her mouth, and Beth realized she was still hungry. She opened her mouth, allowing the warm, tender flesh of Béla’s inner thigh to drape partially down, touching her teeth.

Very gently, she closed her teeth down against her sister’s tender skin, gradually pinching Béla’s inner thigh harder until she broke the skin. She felt Béla jerk, but she didn’t move her leg away. The sweet, familiar taste of Béla’s blood trickled into Beth’s throat once again. She opened her mouth wider and prepared to take a big bite.

As Beth sank her teeth deep into Béla’s sweet inner thigh, she felt yet another orgasm radiate from her sister and down through her own body. As she tore her sister’s flesh away, she came in response to Béla’s radiated pain and arousal. She felt Béla tremble and they both came again, reflecting their orgasms back through each other.

She could tell Béla was nearly unconscious, completely exhausted from her sexual sacrifice. Beth decided that this should be her last bite of sweet, tender sister, but she still wanted to give Béla one last special, sexual treat for rescuing her.

Beth closed her eyes and located the box of unused blasting caps. She teleported one deep inside Béla’s cunt. She felt her sister’s weak, exhausted, but still curious query in her mind, wondering what she was up do down there.

‘Do you want your tits blown up as well?’ Beth asked her. Her sister’s weary sex flow was suddenly more heightened. ‘That must mean ‘yes, ‘ Darling!’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.