Béla Book 2: Phoenix - Cover

Béla Book 2: Phoenix

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The story of the phoenix has started. But, who is the phoenix ? The story continues !!!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Sister   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   sci-fi sex story, vampyres sci-fi sex story

There was an insistent knocking at the door. Béla awoke, her headache completely gone. Elaine was lying on top of her, sleeping soundly.

"Get off me!" Béla grunted, roughly poking her sister in the side with her fingers. "God, when did you get so heavy?"

Elaine stirred and groaned, her slender body reacting to the unpleasant poking. The door was being opened from the outside. It was Jeff.

"Come on in," Béla cheerfully called out to him, "we're naked."

She was determined to tease Jeff about her personal preferences until he allowed her to have them without his prudish, if subdued, disapproval.

"Goddess," he informed her, "I thought I would come up and personally congratulate you on quelling the unease of your subjects." He was referring to the unrest that the recent execution had created, and the 'Writ of Stone' that she (and Elaine) had created. "You have established yourself as a true overseer, and one who will ensure that the benign rule of the goddesses endures."

"You're the one who did the 'quelling'," she said, wryly grimacing at his verbose and grandiose language, "with that solemn voice and your overly-sincere rhetoric."

She noticed that Jeff had spotted the bottles on the bed and was sniffing the air in the room with that familiar, accusing look on his face. There was booze spilt all over the bed and, of course, the whole room stank of it.

"Have you been drinking?" Jeff asked, fairly certain of his naked goddess' response, but keeping his voice neutral in a false effort to give her the benefit of a doubt. After all, Elaine was there, too, and his goddess didn't usually imbibe. Although there was a bar in her bedroom, the bar had been there before Béla moved in.

"You caught me," Béla admitted, grinning sappily. "I finally found the booze," and faked a hiccup. "Can you get this bad influence off me?" she asked, referring to her groggy sister, sprawled naked on top of and pinning her down.

Jeff continued over to the bed and put his arms around Elaine's bare waist. He was intimately familiar with her, too, as he had attended a few of her orgies (he refused to call them 'worship' services – if anything was being worshiped at these events, it was Elaine's bare body ... or perhaps it was Elaine, worshipping all those hard cocks). As he rolled her over onto her back and off of her sister, Elaine opened her eyes, and grinned, hugging her arms to her sides to trap his cold hands against her ribs, deliberately teasing him.

"Wheee!" she squealed sleepily, somehow still a bit drunk. "Hi, Geoffrey, Great Bard of New Eden."

'Am I drunk again?' she wondered. 'I feel really dizzy and the room is spinning.'

She grabbed Jeff's upper arms and pulled him down on top of her, grunting as he landed with an elbow in her soft, sexy stomach, then fell into giggles as Jeff tried valiantly to not stare at her naked breasts as they jiggled only inches away from his face.

"You are my breakfast, my love, my just desserts, and my ... Well, you're just mine," Elaine proclaimed. Noticing her sister next to her, she added, "and hers."

She radiated lust at the poor bard, who immediately reacted in pure terror for an instant. He didn't stand a chance of escaping two horny, drunk goddesses, and Elaine's sweet, jiggly breasts were right in front of him, and her broadcast emotions were making him so...

'Oh, well, what better way to pass the winter?' he decided, his body already having prepared itself for some carnal recreation.

He allowed himself to be rolled onto his back and the sisters began unbuttoning his clothes. There were dried flecks of blood on each of their necks.

"Have you two been biting each other again?" he asked, not really caring, but knowing he had the obligation to at least make an attempt to keep them in line. He was getting used to his goddess and this strange, pale sister who had returned with her from her journey to heaven. Since she arrived, the two seemed inseparable. They loved each other beyond reason. They would tear each other apart for no reason.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.