Béla Book 2: Phoenix - Cover

Béla Book 2: Phoenix

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The story of the phoenix has started. But, who is the phoenix ? The story continues !!!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Sister   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   sci-fi sex story, vampyres sci-fi sex story

'Rivers of blood ... flowing down my throat ... hot ... sticky sweet ... The pain ... the pain makes me come ... Need to come harder ... even harder ... make me die ... Light ... Bright!

Béla blinked. As her eyes focused, she recognized the sun crystal embedded in the roof of the arborium. Something dark and heavy was lying on top of her, crushing her.

'Can't breathe... '

The crushing, heavy, dark weight moved upward, eclipsing the bright light. It slowly changed from a dark fuzzy blur into dark haired young girl.

'I know you ... don't I?' The face was smiling down at her, a bright halo of light around her lustrous dark hair. A bright red design glistened on the side of her neck.

'Are you an angel? I remember ... the goddess ... the Goddess of Lust! I sacrifice my cunt ... my cum ... I come just for you!'

Béla jerked awake, banging her head painfully against her sister's chin.

"Ow!" they both said, Béla holding her head and Beth holding her chin, moving it back and forth.

As Beth blinked away the pain, she looked hard into her sister's face, inches away from her own.

"You have the weirdest thoughts when you're waking up!" Beth chirped cheerfully, despite her sudden collision. "You really thought I was the Goddess of Lust?"

Béla looked back into her sister's grinning face, rubbing the stunned soreness out of her head and blinking away stars.

"Who else could you be? Béla asked. "There I was, lying on the ground wallowing in your blood, carving on my cunt and wishing I could come harder, just for you! You affect me that way. Every time you have some idiotic, erotic, stupid, cunt-rupturing idea, I totally lose control! When that happens, all I want to do is show you how hard I can come!"

'Wow!' Beth thought. 'She feels the same way about me that I do about her! How neat is that?'

Then she said, "I thought you were just really, really horny all the time – like me! When you're around, I want to do the same thing – display my sexiness for you, to perform for you, to come for you. I blow up my tits for the pleasure you get from watching me do it. I carve myself open so that you can enjoy my pain and my orgasms."

Béla listened to her sister telling her the exact same feelings she felt for Beth.

"Maybe we're the same, you and I," Beth concluded. "One soul ripped in half in the beginning of time, only now coming back together as one..."

'Boy, that sounds dumb!'

"Do you ever feel like half a person?" Béla asked, curious. "Like there's some vital part of you that's, like ... missing?"

"Well, no," Beth admitted, a little embarrassed about what she'd just confessed. It was easier to blow herself up for her sister's pleasure than it was to explain why she did it. "But, I don't feel like a whole person, either."

"I don't think anyone does, really," Béla said. "There's always something missing. Maybe it takes two people to make one whole person ... But then, if that were true, two people could make two whole persons, together. Am I making any sense at all?"

'This conversation is getting really weird!'

"Yeah, I guess. Anyway, I'll just be satisfied that you love me, and I love you," Beth said, philosophically, "and we like to perform for each other. Maybe we should leave it there. That's easy enough to understand."

Béla agreed, more than glad to be off that odd subject.

'Me, too!'

"Next subject: Why did you haul all these guns here?" Béla asked. "We haven't used hardly any of them, and they've been setting here for months!"

"That's because I discovered these darling little explosive gems!" Beth replied, adding a heavy sex flow to her thoughts. "These little blasting caps are so much more erotic, don't you think?"

"Well, let's see," Béla was feeling horny again, even though she knew that Beth was the one putting the sex flow there.

She got to her feet and examined some of the toys they'd ignored in favor of those long, sexy little dynamite caps.

"How could you not think something like this," Béla picked up a green leather belt with a gun holster, "isn't sexy?" She strapped the belt around her waist. Much too large, it slid down her legs, stopping as she bowed her bare legs to catch it with her knees.

Béla clumsily pulled it back up and tightened the belt so that it fit around her tiny waist. With a little effort, she pulled the clasp loose that held the pistol in its holster, then pulled the pistol out, examining it. It felt heavy and awkward in her hands.

A lever on one side said "on" – "off". The lever was pointed to "off". Béla pushed it to "on", aimed the gun in Beth's general direction and squeezed the trigger. The trigger felt really tight. Holding the gun with both hands, she put both index fingers on the trigger, aimed at her sister as she sat watching, and squeezed again, really hard this time. The trigger wouldn't move.

"I think you've got the safety on..." Beth suggested. She sat on the ground calmly, but very closely, watching her sister fumble around with the gun.

Béla looked at the heavy piece of metal more closely. The level she had set was pointed to "on". She moved the level back to the "off" position.

"I thought I was turning the gun on..." Béla said, feeling really dumb.

She started to aim the gun at her sister again. The trigger depressed as she held it up and the gun went off with a deafening report, almost leaping out of her hands as it recoiled. The ground next to Beth exploded into the air.

Beth didn't even blink.

'You missed!' Beth casually thought at her gun-happy sister. 'You realize that if you'd hit me with that, you'd need a mop to pick me up, don't you? That's the second time you've nearly vaporized me!'

"Can I try out some different guns and practice on you some more?" Béla asked, somewhat chastised but still wanting to play with the guns.

Beth shrugged, pretending not to care. Her new tits bobbed as she moved her shoulders. 'Sure, why not? I don't think there are any more energy weapons in there, so the chances are fair that I'll survive... '

Béla rummaged over the stack of deadly hardware. She used to be pretty good with guns and was surprised at her apparent ineptness with them now, not remembering that her re-created body didn't remember everything she thought it should be able to do. Then she saw a familiar-looking duffel bag...

"Hey! I found my bows!" Béla called out. Those were what she'd wanted to play with all along. "Do you know where the arrows are?"

Image of a duffel bag underneath everything else piled on top of them.

"Thanks!" Béla replied, half sarcastically, thinking that the fiberglass shafts were probably all warped out of shape with all that crap piled on top of them.

She located the bag with her mind, then teleported the entire bag out from under everything. A precarious stack of crates slowly toppled over, suddenly deprived of half its support.

Holding the bag out in front of her, Béla dumped the arrows out on the ground, then tossed the bag on top of the fallen crates. Squatting down, she began to examine the arrows.

"They seem to be alright," Béla decided, definitely happier now. "You want to play?"

"Sure!" Beth told her, "What do you want to be?"

"Hunted!" Béla said, laughing evilly. "Come find me!" Bending down and grabbing several arrows, she vanished, still holding onto her bow. 'The only rule is you can't leave the arborium.'

'Another rule!' Beth called out in her mind. 'No teleporting to cause your opponent to miss!'

'No teleporting at all?' Béla queried, disagreeing with the very idea. She had already just teleported.

'No, that's not what I said, ' Beth clarified. 'Just no teleporting out of the way of a shot or teleporting an arrow once it's in the air.'

'Okay. Find me! Shoot me if you can... '

Getting to her feet and walking over to the deadly pile of goodies, Beth chuckled to herself and picked up the remaining bow. She was good enough with a bow that, if she could see her sister, she could shoot her. She examined the bow, decided it was suitable, and picked up a couple of arrows, noting the positions of the ones still on the ground. She might need them later.

'Okay, now, ' Beth thought to herself, 'Where are you, big sister?'

The arborium took up the entire middle deck on the great ship. The ship was over two kilometers in diameter at its widest, which was the middle deck. It was so large it barely fit inside Deimos. (That wasn't quite true; there were a few klicks clearance in every direction, but it was a tight fit, especially if you were accustomed to navigating in open space.)

'She's off in that direction, ' Beth decided, feeling the warm playfulness of her sister's mind.

She teleported most of the distance, then dropped down on her bare belly, eagerly seeking with her mind. She kept her own mind quiet, which was something that her sister either couldn't do, or chose not to.

'This is too easy!' Beth thought as she moved forward.

She was in a low area where several trees had been removed, probably replanted in New Eden. She scanned the surrounding area visually, determining where she could be ambushed. There and there were the most likely places. Béla could get a good shot at her from either elevated position if she were to suddenly teleport to ambush her sister.

'She's just sitting there, waiting! She must know I'm nearby and has an ambush planned. Probably just waiting for me to get to a certain spot... '

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.