Béla Book 2: Phoenix - Cover

Béla Book 2: Phoenix

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story of the phoenix has started. But, who is the phoenix ? The story continues !!!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Sister   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   sci-fi sex story, vampyres sci-fi sex story

2080 a.d. – A Week Later

Vampire War Games

'I am Diana, the mighty huntress, ' Beth thought excitedly to herself as she crept through the bushes.

She was careful not to make any sound, carrying her homemade bow in one hand with an arrow notched in the string. Her sister, Béla, was pretending to be a passing traveler, making camp for the night. It was her turn to be stealthily crept up on, murdered and robbed.

Béla could feel her sister sneaking up behind her. Béla was pretending to be a normal human, with no special powers to protect her. But in her mind, she could feel Beth draw back her bow, carefully aiming. Her body tensed in anticipation of that arrow's penetration deep into her breast and lungs.

As she felt the arrow being released, she rose up and twisted sideways to take the arrow right in her breast. The force of the impact spun her around and she fell, her body and legs corkscrewed around as she reached for her wooden sword.

Béla twisted around on the ground for a moment as she went into pain-separation mode. Her body position had been perfect. The arrow was buried deep in her right lung and sticking out right through her nipple. She was so filled with pure sensation that she almost ready to come.

Coughing blood, she drew her wooden sword, and rising unsteadily, stumbled toward her attacker. With a playfully wicked grin, Beth notched another arrow and released it right into her sister's belly, just below her navel. Béla stopped, unable to move while she orgasmed, then staggered once more toward her attacker.

Beth stood up and backed away, shooting another arrow at her sister. She tripped backward and the arrow missed, sailing way over her opponent's head. She only had two of the handmade arrows left. She notched another one and shot her approaching sister in the belly again. Béla dropped to her knees this time, coming hard with one hand gripping her blood-covered crotch. She was gasping for air and choking on her own blood by now.

Beth fired the last arrow into Béla's left breast, being careful not to hit her heart. Now Béla had two arrows in her stomach and one protruding from each breast. With both lungs pierced, she lay back on the ground, coughing up blood and shuddering in ecstasy with the violent sensations flooding through her body.

Beth approached warily, the wooden knife that Béla had honed for her held tightly in one hand. As she stood over her bloody victim, she was suddenly skewered between her legs with Béla's wooden sword.

Gasping in agony, she slowly collapsed down, forcing the slim wooden sword deeper inside as her trembling legs folded beneath her. She came hard as she fell onto the rough wooden sword, forcing it deep into her abdomen. It split into two pieces and tore through her insides.

Gripping her wooden knife with both hands, Beth gutted her darling sister as she fell on top of her. She also managed to land on the arrows sticking out of Béla's torso, piercing her own body again and breaking them off as she landed.

Both sisters lay on the ground radiating orgasmic overload through each other for several minutes while their bodies healed. Béla's body shook with fresh agony and orgiastic sensation as she pulled fragile remnants of arrow fragments out of her breasts.

When she could move again, Béla rolled her convulsing sister off of her and pulled the handle of the wooden sword out of Beth's ruptured pussy. Beth screamed and shook with another series of orgasms, then lay on the ground gasping and moaning. Most of the wooden blade was gone, dissolved when it penetrated into Beth's central digestive core.

It was this core of digestive juices that kept the two vampires from being killed whenever their bodies were penetrated by Earth weapons. Whenever this core was ruptured, the escaping bodily fluids would instantly clot any blood it came in contact with, making it nearly impossible for Beth or Béla to bleed to death. In addition, the cells in their hybrid bodies could reproduce at an amazing rate, regenerating in mere moments to heal wounds that would take a month for a normal human to recover from.

"Oh, God!" Beth gasped, when she could breathe again. "That was intense! I've shoved stakes up people before, but until last week I never knew what it felt like! I love it so much ... and that one didn't even go all the way through..."

"I'll make a longer one ... and shove it in deeper, next time, Lady Dracula," Béla gasped, still out of breath from her own orgasmic wounds.

They lay for awhile longer while they recovered from their self-inflicted sex play, then helped each other up. They stood unsteadily and gazed at each other's bloody bodies.

"That was fun," Béla said. "Your turn ... I get to hunt you, now."

"I have a better game," Beth told her. She held her empty hand in front of her. "Guess what I found..." Béla looked to see what Beth was materializing from their quarters. It was an ammo clip. It was full.

"This was in Tanya's dresser..." Beth announced, grinning slyly. She'd dream-walked back to Earth during their last sleep period and convinced Tanya to give it to her. Beth held out her other hand. The little pistol appeared in it.

"How many bullets are there?" Béla asked, fascinated by the prospect of more serious rutting fun.

"Only ten," Beth replied, pretending to be disappointed. "Five apiece."

Béla sulked, too. That wasn't nearly enough. "Well, it'll do for now, I guess."

She took the gun and the ammo clip out of her sister's hands, shoved the clip into the handle of the little gun and pulled back on the slide. When she let go, a round slid into the chamber with a loud snick!

"You first?" Béla asked and grinned evilly. She shoved the gun right up against her sister's soft stomach and grinned, "Where do you want it?"

Without waiting for an answer, she pulled the trigger. A muffled thump sounded as the gun bucked in her hand. Beth grunted and stumbled back, both hands against her bare stomach. She sank to her knees, unable to stand, warm, sticky, blood leaking out, dark, shiny and red, oozing right through her fingers. She radiated pure hot agonizing pain and orgasmic sensation.

"Where do you want the next one?" Béla asked.

She knelt down in front of her sister and held the little gun against her belly again, lower down this time, just above her pelvic bone. Beth was coming so hard she was trembling. She nodded to Béla, ready for the next one. She'd really liked it when Béla had shoved that thin little skewer crosswise through her cunt.

Béla pulled the trigger again. The little gun thumped and Beth cried out in agonizing pain as the bullet splashed into her pelvis, ripped through her pussy, then lodged itself in the solid muscles of her buttocks. A hot spray of urine soaked her inner thighs. Unable to hold herself upright on her knees, she rolled to one side on the ground, still radiating her intense orgasmic sensations through her bloodthirsty sister.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.