Béla Book 2: Phoenix
Chapter 8

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The story of the phoenix has started. But, who is the phoenix ? The story continues !!!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Sister   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   sci-fi sex story, vampyres sci-fi sex story

It had been dark for four months. It was freezing cold outside. Even the ceiling lights were getting dim. At least it seemed that way to Béla, although she knew from her studies that New Eden could survive for years in Jupiter’s shadow, feeding from only the intense radiation from the gas giant below them before its occupants began to run out of food, which needed sunlight to grow.

She wanted to see sunlight so badly. She tried to keep from radiating her distress to all her sisters. She was sure they were all fighting the same battle and didn’t need her upsetting whatever balance of sanity they were able to maintain.

Elaine was having a fucking contest upstairs in her audience chambers. It was her way of dealing with the perpetual darkness; fuck ‘til it gets light. She still had a month to go, but there were no lack of worshipers. By word of mouth, Elaine had become the most popular goddess in New Eden. Besides, it was too cold to do anything else, and the food was free.

Béla drifted off, dreaming of sunshine.

The sunlight hurt her head. She was in the desert. Although the landscape had changed, she recognized where she was. The rock wall had collapsed and the old mining shack had been completely blown away. She changed her location and went to Jake’s apartment in New Mexico. He wasn’t there. There was some old guy (not Jake) and his wife living there, now. They were awake and couldn’t see her.

She cast her mind around for Jake, but couldn’t sense him at all. It had been almost a year since she’d come to him in his dreams, but she thought she should at least be able to feel where he was. Instead, she was mentally assaulted; too much noise; radio stations, high voltage power lines, neon lights everywhere, even in the daytime. She would have to wait for night and try again.

Something made a loud thump.

Something made a loud thump, waking her up. The ceiling had darkened while she slept. As she sat up in the bed, it increased in brightness. A loud thump sounded against the framed-glass double doors leading to the balcony overlooking the rear courtyard. Darkish gray matter slid down the window, leaving dirty wet streaks.

Béla opened the glass door to see what it was. The next slush ball got her right in the face. She heard Elaine’s gleeful laughter coming from beyond the edge of the balcony.

“It snowed!” Elaine cried from somewhere down below.

Another snowball sailed over the end of the balcony, barely visible in the light glowing from the window below her balcony. Béla barely got her hand up in time to keep it from smashing her face again, though freezing guck still splashed all over her warm breasts and belly. Gritting her teeth against the icy cold covering her front half, she threw what was left in her hands back down at her silly sister, missing her by several feet, but still managing to splatter her a bit.

Forming her wings, Béla dived over the edge of the balcony into the freezing air outside. Elaine threw one more snowball at her dive-bombing sister and turned to flee, laughing and screaming as they crashed together and rolled naked in the wet, freezing snow.

Their frolic turned into the biting and chewing contest it always became as they wrestled in the snow, tearing up the yard and each other, turning the snow pink and red in their excessive play. Béla ended up pinning her sister back against the personnel carrier that had brought the marble slab down from Southern during the first week of darkness. Elaine grinned at her sister; her teeth gritted as she braced herself against the icy metal frame.

“Okay, you win,” she cried, still squealing at being pinned against the steel carrier.

Béla released her grip and was immediately tossed into the snow. Elaine landed on top of her, tearing another hole in her side with her teeth. She sucked on her sister’s wound until Béla knocked her arm against her sister’s head, causing her to lose her grip. They flipped over, Béla on top this time. She bit into her sister’s breast, drawing blood. Elaine squalled and clawed at her sister’s face. They broke away from each other again, laughing and panting from exertion.

“Fun, huh?” Elaine asked, panting, then dived at Béla again, but missed as Béla was already forming her wings and flew up out of her path.

“Hey! No fair!” Elaine cried.

Béla laughed. “Come and get me!”

Elaine formed her wings and flew straight up, colliding with her sister. They both crashed down twenty feet to the snow-covered ground, screaming in mock terror. Elaine was gasping and holding her arm.

“Fuck!” she cried. “I broke my wing.”

Béla waited. It would take a few minutes for the bone to knit back together. The break in the frantic activity made them realize they were freezing and stark raving naked in the snow.

“Let’s go find a nice, warm fireplace!” Béla suggested.

As they turned toward the well-lighted manor, they realized their playful antics had drawn the attention of most of the household staff, including a new group of Elaine’s parishioners, watching from her third story balcony.

“Let’s go up there!” Elaine said, quickly recovering her excitement for living. “There’s lots of food and fresh warm bodies to rub against! Well, maybe not so fresh ... but they’re warm!”

Béla glowed her agreement. After all the rough foreplay, she was ready for some serious sex. Elaine formed her wings, tested the freshly knitted cartilage, then launched herself eagerly into the air, aiming for her balcony. Béla followed her horny younger sister into the warmth of their manor.

Hours later, Béla lay stretched out on the floor on her stomach. Her body was sore from having been sodomized by Elaine’s devote worshipers. They had done their best to make both goddesses happy. She was near enough to Elaine to twist her body sideways and lick some sticky cum off Elaine’s belly.

“Don’t!” Elaine said, her voice muffled by her arm covering her face. “Do you want to start all over again?”

Béla pinched Elaine’s stomach with her teeth, breaking the skin. Elaine snarled and grabbed her sister’s arm, flipping her over onto her back. She sank her teeth into Béla’s breast, causing her to cry out.

She sucked blood through her sister’s torn nipple for a moment, then pulled herself up to glare into her sister’s eyes, inches away from her own.

“Eat, first!” she declared. “You don’t want to feel the need to regenerate so badly that you start to feed on your parishioners.”

Béla smiled to herself. Her baby sister was learning some responsibility. By the time she was ready to leave, Elaine would be ready to replace her.

‘Replace you?’ Elaine thought to her sister, suddenly alarmed. ‘You’re leaving? Where are you going? I’m going with you! You can’t leave without me!’

‘Peace!’ Béla radiated to her sister. “I’ll be here for at least another year. Stop fretting!”

“You’re planning to leave me,” Elaine said, sadly. “When were you planning on telling me?”

“You knew I never intended to stay here,” Béla explained, feeling sorry that her sister was hurting. “I’ve always intended to go back to Earth. My lifemate is on Earth.”

“I would be your lifemate,” Elaine stated, flatly. “I love you more than anyone else possibly could.”

Béla smiled and embraced her sister. She glowed love and was glad when Elaine radiated it back to her.

“Can your lifemate do that?” Elaine asked, defiantly. Her eyes were filling with tears. “Damn! I hate feeling jealous! It’s makes me feel mean and small and insecure!” Béla smiled again. Her sister was growing up.

‘I don’t want to grow up!’ Elaine declared in her mind. ‘Not if it means losing you!’

‘No, but you will, ‘ Béla thought back, gently. ‘And I won’t be gone forever. I’ll be coming back. But I have to go to Earth. There are resources there; human resources that we need here.

‘Elaine darling, I set events in motion hundreds of years ago that need to be completed. At the time, I didn’t even realize those events were connected to New Eden. There is a purpose, still unknown to me, for everything I’ve done. It all culminates here. I’ll be coming back. I promise.’

“But, I need to be on the great ship in two summers, when it leaves to return to the inner planets,” Béla continued, out loud, “and you need to stay here and help guide New Eden into a golden age of prosperity and love.”

“Does your going back have to do with the blond girl in the bed?” Elaine asked. She projected an image to her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.