Béla Book 2: Phoenix - Cover

Béla Book 2: Phoenix

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The story of the phoenix has started. But, who is the phoenix ? The story continues !!!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Sister   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   sci-fi sex story, vampyres sci-fi sex story

The Next Day
Strange Encounter

A dull popping sound entered his consciousness. It was accompanied by a stinging sensation on his thigh. It happened again and he moved, hoping that whatever was stinging him would go away. A third ‘pop’ and its accompanying sting brought him awake.

“What the hell?” Frank sat up and looked around, suddenly realizing he was naked. And freezing! The little campfire was just smoking ashes and would probably have to be rekindled. Holding his hand up from checking out his thigh where he’d been stung, he was surprised to see streaks of white paint on his fingers.

“What a cute little toy,” an unknown male voice said from behind him. “I had no idea these things were so compact.”

As Frank rolled over to see who was speaking, another stinging paint pellet struck him on his bare leg. He blinked and glared at the two rough looking men sitting on the ground next to his and Tanya’s packs, the contents of which were strewn about on the ground.

“Who the hell are you?” Frank demanded, staring at the two intruders. He looked around quickly for Tanya. She was looking around sleepily; clumsily trying to sit up with her arms still bound behind her.

“Oh, Christ!” Frank exclaimed, reaching over to untie her. “I’m sorry, Honey.”

“Ah-ah-ah!” one of the men exclaimed, holding up a real gun this time. “Just leave the goods tied up in the package.”

“Hey!” Frank argued, “Al least let my untie my own wife! She’s been laying like that all night.”

“What is she? Some kind of bondage slave?” the man with the gun asked. “How come she’s tied up? You plannin’ on shovin’ a stake up her ass?”

“What?” Frank asked, sounding as indignant as possible. “Of course not! If you don’t believe me, ask her yourself!”

Despite the fact that the man was pointing a gun at him, Frank untied his wife’s wrists and massaged her tingling arms vigorously while she sat very still and observed the two strangers. She made no effort to cover her blood-streaked breasts and belly, enjoying the effect her obviously well used body had on these two men – and Frank, as well.

“She’s a real cum-slut,” the other man ventured, speaking for the first time. “She looks like she’s been shagged a dozen times, at least.”

Tanya smiled almost imperceptibly at the intruder’s quaint choice of words, but didn’t say anything.

“So how ‘bout it, Lady?” the man with the gun said. “Any truth to what yer old man says, huh?”

Tanya remained silent, sitting perfectly still.

“What’s the matter? Can’t she talk?” the guy asked, starting to become confused.

Suddenly Frank realized what Tanya was doing. She was kneeling with her legs wide open, a stance they had both laughed hilariously over while reading a old, worn-out paperback about an iron-age slave culture on an alternate earth. Her hands were crossed in front of her stomach at the wrists, and her head was slightly bowed. Her legs were so wide apart that her pussy couldn’t help but be displayed, wide and available.

‘My Kajira!’ Frank thought, almost sputtering from the effort he made at not laughing. “She can speak,” he announced, “but I haven’t given her permission!” The slightest smile curled the edge of Tanya’s lips, pleased that he had caught on so quickly.

“What?” the man asked, incredulous. “She’s your slave?”

“She’s my sex slave. I own her, outright!” Frank informed the men.

He and Tanya had talked about sexual enslavement for brief periods of time, but when Alicia was born, their sex lives were put on hold for awhile and, except for brief periods when she was bound to their bed, nothing along those lines had happened.

Now, Tanya was playing his sex slave, hoping Frank would catch on, and would continue until she found an opportunity to disarm that nasty little man with the big gun. Frank wasn’t worried about her indignantly blowing her cover if he commanded her to perform for their captors – he knew she was up for almost anything at least once.

Their captor with the gun gazed into Tanya’s eyes for a few seconds. She gazed back at him, completely unafraid. She even seemed friendly.

“I don’t trust this,” the second man said. “That skank’s not near scared enough like a real slave would be! They’re faking it!”

“A true slave doesn’t act out of fear,” Frank explained quietly. “She responds to her master’s desires because she loves him more than life itself and wishes to please him better than anyone else can.”

“More than life itself, huh?” the man with the gun said, sneering in disbelief. “Then make her do something. Tell her to hurt herself.”

Frank thought for a moment. It wasn’t very likely that they would permit her to handle the electric BB gun – if she was faking, she could put somebody’s eye out with it before anyone could react. But he didn’t want to hurt her, either. Then he remembered Tanya ‘confessing’ to the theft of his kitchen matches several years earlier and what she and Béla had done with them.

“Pussy,” he used her old, defunct code name, not wanting to give away any more to these thugs than possible. “Put your hand over the campfire.”

She looked at Frank. “Yes, Master.” She held her hand rather high over the almost dead embers.

“Do you see that branch there?” Frank asked. “The little one that didn’t burn all the way?”

She nodded. “Yes, Master.”

“Pick it up.”

Tanya reached down, mindless of the heat from the glowing embers that crinkled the almost invisible hairs on her arm, and held it in the air in front of her.

“Now, play with it,” Frank commanded, leaving what she did with it up to her.

Tanya looked at Frank for a moment, then smiled and said, “Yes, Master, I will please you well.”

Frank did his best not to grin at that sappy line from the old TV show that Barbara Eden always used to say. He was surprised that Tanya didn’t snap her head and blink her eyes when she said that.

Instead, Tanya’s eyes seemed to glaze over, gazing at the smoking stick while she decided what to do with it. Then, lying down on her back, she brushed it across her stomach, leaving little charcoal trails and a tiny red ember or two. Tanya hissed softly and arched her back slightly as the embers burnt out. Then she tapped the stick lightly, causing more tiny red embers to fall onto her now dirty, but very taut and sexy stomach. These, she brushed across her stomach with her free hand, breaking up the embers so they would burn out faster, making a hissing sound as she breathed.

She was twitching, now, unable to hold her body still. It was obvious to everyone watching that she was becoming sexually aroused.

“Does that please you, Master?” she asked, breathing rapidly in her ardor.

“Play some more,” Frank commanded.

The faintest look of fear crossed her face, then she smiled and said, “Yes, Master, I will please you as you desire,” making it clear that, while she would do anything to please him, she would prefer not to do what he was asking.

As Frank frowned, Tanya quickly took the mostly burnt stick and began caressing the insides of her thighs with it. After a moment, she was breathing rapidly and whimpering with each breath she took, allowing herself to become sexually aroused enough, then she brushed her pussy with the stick, whimpering more loudly.

Gazing up at her master, Tanya pleaded with her eyes and shook her head ever so slightly. Frank’s frown deepened and she looked away, defeated, then lay back down. Taking the stick in both hands, she held it over her body like a dagger, and tilted her pelvis up to receive it.

“Wait!” the man with the gun cried. “Hold it just a God-damned minute!”

Frank quickly held out a hand, freezing Tanya in place.

“You’re gonna make her burn her cunt just for your demented pleasure?” the man said, standing up, furious. “You sick bastard! I oughta shoot you here and now!”

“I’m not making her do anything,” Frank said, imperiously. “She’s doing it out of her love for me and her devotion to my pleasure. She knows how much pleasure I get out of listening to her scream when we make love after she’s burned herself there. In addition, the quivering inside her burned cunt is quite exquisite to experience! You should try it!”

“God!” the ruffian exclaimed. “You’re both sick demented fuckers! Is that why she was screaming in the middle of the night? Did you burn her then? You fucking ... Shit!” He was shaking in his fury that someone would treat a woman like that.

Tanya dared to raise an eyebrow as she watched the thug bring himself back under control and sit down, still terribly upset, on Frank’s half-empty backpack.

‘What an odd reaction, ‘ she thought to herself. ‘He intends to kill us both, but he’s upset about a little torture. Why does he think it’s okay to make little holes in a girl using a gun, then?’

“Well, if she’ll burn herself for you, then she’ll give herself to us if you tell ‘er to, right?”

“She would,” Frank admitted. “But why should I ask her to do that?”

“Because,” the man sneered and pointed the gun directly at him. “I’ll blow yer fuckin’ brains out if you don’t!”

Frank and Tanya looked at each other for a moment, then Frank motioned with his head for her to go to him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.