Late With the Rent - Again! - Cover

Late With the Rent - Again!

Copyright© 2012 by angela101

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Twenty two year old Heather is left alone, when her Aunt goes away for a few days - the only problem with that is that she forgot to pay the landlord the rent before she went, and now he is looking to Heather to make up for that...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom  

"Aunty May isn't here," she said awkwardly, "she asked me to tell you that she hadn't got the rent money yet, and could you wait until the end of the week?"

The landlord was a big, fat oaf of a man, nearing fifty she thought; with greasy grey hair and bad teeth.

Heather had never liked the way that he looked at her, and she most definitely didn't like the way that he was looking at her now!

He came right inside the apartment and closed the door behind him.

"Your Aunty May promised me that this would not happen again!" he told her angrily as he marched into the living room.

Heather followed him reluctantly and as he sat down in one of the armchairs, she perched on the edge of the sofa.

"I'm sorry Heather, but you and your Aunt are going to have to come up with some money ... or you're going to have to leave!"

"My Aunt has gone to see a friend, I'm expecting her to call at any moment and tell me that she's been able to lend some cash!" Heather told him a little desperately – praying that her Aunt's friend could come through for them.

The landlord narrowed his beady, brown eyes at her as he mentally undressed her – again! She was such a pretty little thing, with big blue eyes, and popcorn blond hair, and with her petite little figure, and slightly anxious look - she looked like she wasn't above sixteen years old – although he knew that she was over twenty – though not by too much ... yes she was young and ripe...

"Then I shall wait right here – until she does phone you!"

Heather swallowed nervously; she really – really hoped that her Aunt would call soon; she had a scarily good idea, about what the slimy landlord was thinking as he looked her over; and stared at her breasts...

The telephone in the hall way began to ring, and with a little sob of relief she jumped up and ran out to answer it.

"Hello? Aunty May!" she cried out in relief as she heard her Aunt's happy voice.

"Darling! I'm still at Franks!" her Aunt shrilled down the line to her.

Heather was uncomfortably aware that the landlord had come to stand in the door way and listen to her end of the conversation.

"Has Frank been able to help us Aunty May?" Heather asked a little desperately.

"Yessss darling ... but he can't get to the money until Friday!"

Heather swallowed nervously. "But Mr. Bridges is here, and he wants the rent money – now ... he's threatening to kick us out Aunty May!" Heather whispered tearfully.

She heard her Aunt talking to someone, I else, her voice low and muffled as though she had put her hand over the mouth piece.

"Heather? Heather are you still there?" her Aunt's voice suddenly sounded in her ear, it was low as though she was whispering – and had a conspiratorial sort of tone to it.

"Now listen Heather ... Frank thinks that Mr. Bridges won't throw you out, if I'm not there with you ... so he's going to take me away for a few days ... he says I'm stressed and need a break anyway..."

Heather listened to her Aunt in growing horror.

"You play nice with Mr. Bridges until frank can get the money sent to you..."

"But Aunty May..."

"I've got to go now darling..." her Aunt suddenly chirped at her again. "Take care darling – and remember ... play nice with him ... and he'll be nice to you!"

"But Aunty May!!!!" Heather cried, but the dial tone told her that her Aunt had hung up the phone.

She listened dazedly to it for a moment, and then was horrified to hear a click.

The Extension!

Her Aunt had a second phone in her bedroom, and as Mr. Bridges appeared in the Aunt's doorway – Heather realised that he'd been listening in on her Aunt's extension.

He walked back through to the living room, and Heather just stood staring after him.

"Heather!"

She dropped the receiver back into its cradle and walked slowly back into the living room.

He was sitting back in that armchair as though he was a king on his own personal throne!

"So your Aunt thinks that you can sweet talk me into – being nice?" he sneered.

Heather shrugged uncomfortably.

"I can't control what my Aunt thinks!"

"Have you got my rent money Heather?" he demanded hardly.

"My Aunt says the end of the week!"

"The rent was due yesterday!"

Heather looked down at the ground, unable to come up with anything more; and not wanting to look at him and the way he was staring at her anymore.

"How old are you Heather?" he asked suddenly.

She glanced up and then away again. "Twenty two ... why?"

He leaned forward suddenly and his beady brown eyes glittered in an unholy fashion.

"If you want to stay – then you're going to have to do something for me!" he told her in a low unpleasant tone.

"What?"

"Come over here."

Heather gulped back a tear, and thought about a night on the streets ... she wouldn't last five minutes – and she knew it!

She walked slowly across the room, until she was standing directly in front of him.

"You'll do as I say ... for the next twenty minutes?" he asked her.

Heather nodded her head. "But I won't let you fuck me!" she blurted tearfully.

"Fair enough!" he nodded. "But you will do as I say, for the next twenty minutes?" he demanded?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.