New Times - Cover

New Times

Copyright© 2012 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 11

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is an adventure story set in a different time with lots of hard sex, BDSM, and violence (including torture and snuff). Check the codes. If you don't want to read stories like this, give it a miss. It is nasty. On the other hand, it's an interesting tale passed to me by its main character. I have read variations of the theme before but his story is different.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   Nudism   Military   Cannibalism  

We pulled in for night in another more secluded valley than before. Our three girls set up camp and started supper while Miranda, Red, and I went through the ranks checking out the sentry postings. Satisfied with them, we returned to our site to find Jules riding Jerry as Sylvie and Marva cooked. I motioned for them to continue and smiled. Jerry came in Jules pussy and she lifted off and licked his cock to clean it. While respectable, it wasn't as big as Red's being closer in size to Mason's.

Marva said that dinner would be close to an hour and I went into my tent to lay down. Miranda joined me. We began to fondle each other and we quickly shed our clothes and she mounted my cock burying it in her pussy slamming down hard each time before rising up to almost lose it and then dropping down again. We went this way for ten minutes before she moaned out, "Do me doggy! Take me as hard as you can! Pound me! Fill me with your seed!"

That's as horny as I had ever seen Miranda and I am guessing that her horniness was left over from her torture of the three men and three women from the day before. She later admitted that my guess was right. She told me when we finally rested after a violent climax. '"Torture excites me. I always do it in a sexual manner. I like to watch them be penetrated, cry in pain, and finally die. I can almost cum just from inflicting the torture and watching them suffer and die."

"What's the worst torture you ever inflicted?"

"It doesn't sound like much but I had four days with a man who deserved much pain. I tied him over an ant hill with a tube in his ass that had honey in it. I had pushed honey into his ass and then added the tube. I also put honey on his cock and hot pepper on his tongue. The ants ate the honey out of his ass and off his cock. It was painful He was still alive but quite insane by the end of the four days. I broke both his legs and his arms and left him there still tied down. I was told later that it took a week more for him to die but, with his mind gone, there wasn't much point in it except as a warning to men who would try to take me."

"I just took you." I said a little surprised.

"That's different. I asked you to do it. You have the biggest cock I've ever had and I love it pumping me deep and hard. No other man that I've known has had a cock that size and thickness."

Sylvie came in to tell us that dinner was ready. She saw Miranda's dripping pussy and knelt to suck her hungrily getting much of our cum out of Miranda's pussy and into her stomach.

The three of us went outside to eat. Neither Miranda nor I wore any clothes as we both expected to continue our sexual activity after dinner. We finished eating and headed back to the tent. This time, a naked Sylvie joined us. The first position was when she lay on her back and Miranda mounted her in the sixty-nine position. I moved behind Miranda and pushed my cock home in her ass as she and Sylvie licked and sucked each others' pussies.

I truly enjoyed Miranda's body because she could take me completely in her body and enjoy the feeling of my cock pounding her hard. Sylvie enjoyed it but my size still pained her and I couldn't just thrust away mindlessly and violently when fucking her holes.

But, it was Miranda's ass and I fucked it hard with her slamming back against my pelvis with each of my thrusts. We slammed together trying for simultaneous climaxes and succeeded. I shot a big load into Miranda's ass as she orgasmed to my cock in her ass and on Sylvie's face with her pussy. As I pulled out, my softening cock fell on Sylvie's face. She lifted her face and sucked me clean. When I moved, she placed her mouth to Miranda's ass trying to suck the cum from it. Miranda enjoyed her efforts and moaned in happiness.

We finally quieted down for the night and snuggled together with Miranda in the middle of us this time. We slept comfortably until shortly after dawn.

I woke with the feeling that something was wrong. I gave Miranda's breast a squeeze and lightly kissed her lips. She murmured. As she started to wake, I whispered in her ear, "Something's wrong. Be quiet and be careful. Wake Sylvie. Tell her to stay put." I drew on pants and shoes placing my weapons for use. I didn't look outside but crawled silently to the back of the tent and untied the straps and slowly began to look outside. Miranda handed me a shirt which I pulled over my body and a small hat. I was now covered but, more importantly, was wearing dark items to shield my white body from prying eyes.

I had seen nothing and very slowly crawled out and, still down, went to a tree before slowly standing. I looked around some more as Miranda joined me. She whispered, "Sylvie will stay in the tent. Do you see anything wrong?"

I had been looking around and saw my first indication. I whispered, "The sentry is wrong. I don't think he's one of ours. Do you think you can get to Red's tent without drawing attention?"

"I'm not sure."

"I didn't think so. Let's handle this ourselves right now. I'll take the sentry but you go behind him to find out who may be with him. Be careful. They're pretty good." She nodded. We went to the ground and began to move slowly and silently.

I gave Miranda a few extra minutes to move beyond me and my target. I rose up behind the sentry and knocked him down with one blow. I followed him down and tied and gagged him. I looked around and saw our own sentry was dead. These are not nice people, whoever they are. I wasn't surprised.

Miranda came up quietly and whispered, "I couldn't find anyone behind him. I believe that there may be others but they are after the other sentries right now."

"Okay, take his place and I will circle around for the next one." She stood carefully as I stayed down and moved to our next sentry position. As luck would have it, he was one of our people and sleepy though awake. I came up to him and whispered softly, "This is Lem Jones. Don't jump. There are some bad folks around. They got the man to your right. Miranda has taken his place. Be alert. Be very alert. They killed the other. I'm going to continue around. Be ready to give the alarm." He nodded and I crawled off.

Joseph had put out five sentries because of the lay of the land. I went to the third and he also was one of ours. I gave him the same caution and noted that he stiffened at my news and warning. I crawled away to the fourth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.