New Times
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2012 by Frank Speaks

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is an adventure story set in a different time with lots of hard sex, BDSM, and violence (including torture and snuff). Check the codes. If you don't want to read stories like this, give it a miss. It is nasty. On the other hand, it's an interesting tale passed to me by its main character. I have read variations of the theme before but his story is different.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   Nudism   Military   Cannibalism  

One of the men responded, "This camp bitch claims she can take the cock of any man in the camp balls deep in every hole. I have bet these two she can't. We heard from Jerry that you are well equipped and could decide the bet. The question is, 'Will you?'"

"Will I what?"

"Fuck all three of her holes as deep as she can take your cock to see if she can take you balls deep?"

The woman was older than our three. Only Miranda was older and she not by much. Miranda went up to her and slapped her face lightly but with enough force to rock her back. She said, "Dumb Bitch, do you think you can handle a really big one?"

She was a little cowed but responded, 'I can take any man balls deep in any hole."

"We'll see." Miranda said cryptically.

The camp bitch was a short, slim woman not over five feet tall with small breasts and a droopy butt. The lips on her pussy hung down a bit protruding. She had a small mouth and a slender neck which might have trouble taking a big cock. She was also dirty.

I said, "She will need to be cleaned inside and out before I will touch her."

Miranda said, "Marva, come with me. We will supervise these three as they clean her in the creek. Bring your hose." Marva grinned. "This way." Miranda beckoned to the men. They hauled her away with them. She began to look a little bit concerned. She was used to being fucked because that was her life. When she no longer looked good enough to be wanted sexually, she would be sacrificed, just die, or find a useful skill like cooking. Only about half found a way to stay alive after they no longer had the body for sex.

Half an hour later, she was brought back. She was still wet and shivering as the water dried from her body. Marva had a smile on her face. I think she enjoyed what she had done to the woman. She said to me, "She is clean for you, Master, inside and out."

"Very well. Sylvie, lay a blanket out fairly close to the fire. We will do this in front of all and prove her ability or her inability." Sylvie grinned and brought out a couple of blankets and laid them out for me. They were close enough to the fire for sight but not so close as to overly heat me.

I began to remove my clothes and Sylvie and Jules moved to help me. They were using the opportunity to fondle me which was what they really wanted to do. I didn't need help with my clothes. When I was naked, I lay down and Jules knelt before me. "Don't take it all." I whispered. She nodded as she covered the head of my cock with her talented mouth. I quickly came to a full erection. She lifted off and my cock was sticking up in the air waving like a flag pole. "Come here, Bitch. Let's see if that cunt of yours will take me all the way."

She came forward. She looked worried. She looked at me and said, "If I can't, will you protect me? The loser might kill me."

"No one will kill you though my cock may make you think you're dying."

She straddled me and then squatted slowly bringing my cock to her pussy and rubbing it to get the head between her lips. She hissed as it entered her just a little way. She looked down and saw the thick expanse of my cock under her. She took a quick breath and pushed down forcing my cock into her pussy and up her channel. She groaned as it went in stretching her with its width and length. She had taken ten inches in her body when she looked down straining as I was firmly lodged in her depths. Her face showed her shock as she realized that, even though she had taken as much as the largest cock she ever had, there was still some left.

One of the bettors came over and said, "Four inches to go. Take it, Bitch." With that, he pushed down hard on her shoulders forcing her all the way down on my cock. She screamed as she was stretched and torn. I grimaced as my cock was even hurt from having her forced down on me. However, I was in to the hilt and my balls slapped against her ass. She fainted and fell forward over me.

She wasn't out long and lifted back up wincing as she could feel my length in her body deeper than she had ever had a cock. She looked down and gave a half smile through her pain from being forcibly and suddenly impaled. She knew she had it all in her. She moved slowly up and down just a little to prove that it would go all the way in. Each time, she came down, she winced. She was tight on my cock and I could tell she was feeling my cock.

After another moment, she lifted up and off. One of the men said, "Your ass is next, Bitch." She gasped and did again when she looked down. She could see my cock with a little blood on it from her pussy. I'm sure she was hurting from the extreme penetration.

She looked up and pleaded, "Please, grease it just a little." I nodded and Sylvie came forward with something in her hand that she applied to my cock that slicked it up nicely. She then helped the girl line up with my cock and start the head into her ass. She looked at Sylvie and said softly, "Push me down on it." Sylvie looked at me and I nodded very slightly. Sylvie put her hands on the girl's shoulders and pushed down. My cock popped past her sphincter and she screamed in pain. She had taken the head and maybe three inches into her ass. She looked up at Sylvie and whispered, "Thanks." She was breathing rapidly with the pain of her stretching and the effort she was making not to lift off. She managed to force her body down another couple of inches before running out of strength. She looked up at Sylvie and whispered through strained lips, "Push again."

Sylvie pushed down again having to exert more force and sending another four inches into her over stretched ass. She screamed loudly. Sylvie kept pushing. Suddenly, something gave and I went in the rest of the way. She screamed once more and fainted. She ay limply over me with my cock and Sylvie's hands holding her straight. Sylvie and I held still waiting for her to regain consciousness. A few long minutes went by. We had gathered a small crowd of onlookers who had seen me penetrate her ass and could see a small bulge in her tummy from the head of my cock. She was bleeding internally as I could feel the warmth and wetness of her blood on my cock. I wasn't sure how badly she was hurt but Marva's face looked worried as she stood behind the girl and could see my cock protruding from her stretched rectum. She later told me that the sphincter was torn and bleeding, too.

I looked down and could see blood flowing from her body. After a moment, I felt her tighten and relax totally and the blood flow increase for a moment. I shook my head. Miranda came over and pulled her off me and lay her on the ground. Blood flowed from her pussy a bit and from her rectum rapidly and then slowed. She wasn't breathing. I had never killed a woman with my cock and wasn't glad that I had even though her impalement upon it wasn't totally my idea or doing. However, I had gone along with the bet. I went to the creek to wash and Sylvie went with me.

We lay in the creek and Sylvie asked, "What happened? Why did she die?"

"I'm not sure. I guess that she was truly shallower than anyone thought. If you remember your first times with me, it took a while before you had stretched enough and, even now, my cock can still cause you some pain."

"Yes, that's right. The only one I have ever seen take your entire length in every hole without much pain is Miranda."

"That's true and Miranda is a big girl. Her height helps her handle the intrusion of my cock. Before you met us, she had taken Red in her pussy and me in her ass."

"I don't think I could do that. You so totally fill me down there that any more would be more than I could take."

"Remember, you took me in your ass and Miranda's hand in your cunt last night."

She grimaced, "And I'm still sore!".I gave her a hug and we went back to the fire. The girl's body had been removed and the three men were gone as well. Marva looked at me and said, "Let's not do that again. Even Camp Bitches shouldn't go that way."

I looked at her and said, "Suits me. It's not enjoyable. Miranda crooked her finger and I came over to her. She sat me down, wiggled my cock to harden it a little, and sat down on it taking it into a greased ass. She pointed to her pussy looking at Sylvie who came over and began to suck and lick her with relish. I sometimes think that Sylvie likes to suck pussy as much or more than any other sexual act. Miranda rode me hard to a joint cum. We both came hard; me in her ass and her flooding Sylvie's face. We stayed together as I softened relaxing in the afterglow. I felt better.

We were on blankets and I was laying back. Miranda pulled off and lay beside me. Sylvie brought more blankets and pulled them over us laying on my other side. We went to sleep that way for the night.

In the morning, I woke up to my cock being sucked. I felt Miranda and Sylvie both still beside me asleep. When my cock was swallowed completely, I knew the sucker had to be Jules. I looked under the blanket and saw her eyes glowing back at me. In so far as possible with a mouth and throat full of cock, she smiled back at me. I lowered the blanket and let her continue to suck me and, eventually, I gave her my load. That woke Miranda and Sylvie and they were, in that order, next on Jules' list. After their climaxes, we went to the creek to wash and me to shave, also.

When we returned, Marva had breakfast ready and we all ate. No one mentioned the dead girl. Unfortunately or fortunately, camp bitches were readily available and they were considered the lowest form of slave or servant. Their life tended to be rough and short. That one had lasted longer for sex than most.

We loaded everything into our wagon and mounted up. Jerry returned to drive it as he wasn't yet up to riding. He said that he had talked to Joseph and looking for wagons was on the list for scavenging along with the other items...

I said, "The Surs look more like raiders than wagon haulers. We might find some abandoned wagons from their raids."

"I hope so," Jerry responded, "with this one and the headquarters wagon, we will need many more to transport the Century and the camp followers."

I nodded. There were some small carts with the camp followers but nothing that would really hold a load. Most of them walked. We worked our way north stopping only for lunch. It was late afternoon when we found an encampment that had been raided. There was no one left alive but there were some useful things left including two wagons. This group had been well﷓equipped but, from what I could see, they hadn't taken proper precautions against raiders. I saw Joseph talking to his scout leader and presumed it was about that fact and what happened to surprised people. It was a good place so we stayed for the night after clearing the few remaining decaying bodies from the area.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.