New Times
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by Frank Speaks

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is an adventure story set in a different time with lots of hard sex, BDSM, and violence (including torture and snuff). Check the codes. If you don't want to read stories like this, give it a miss. It is nasty. On the other hand, it's an interesting tale passed to me by its main character. I have read variations of the theme before but his story is different.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   Nudism   Military   Cannibalism  

As Red came up to us, he said, "Meet Harry. He's a Sur. He doesn't know it yet, but he wants to talk to us." We pulled him under the wagon to keep any of his friends from seeing him. Miranda looked at him and said, "There's two ways we can do this. One is for you to talk. The other is for you to scream a lot and suffer and then talk. It's your choice. If you want to talk, nod your head."

Harry wasn't smart. He shook his head to say no. Miranda grinned. She then staked him on his back with his legs spread out, his hands tied under him, and his gag still tight. She pulled out her knife which was almost as long as mine and began to cut off his pants. "Mason, do you have an extra wagon spoke?" Mason looked startled but nodded. "Good. Get it." Harry began to look worried.

When Mason returned, Miranda took the spoke and said, "Lift him up at the waist, please." to Red and me.

We removed his ankles from the stakes that held them and lifted him up. His back arched and he tried to struggle. We pulled his legs over his body exposing his ass. I heard giggling as Marva reached under on one side and Sylvie on the other and spread his butt cheeks. It appeared that they knew what Miranda intended. Miranda took the spoke and drove it up his ass about nine or ten inches. Harry tried to scream through his gag as his eyes bugged out with shock and pain.

Miranda said, "You can let his cheeks go and you guys can let him down. The girls removed their hands and Red and I lowered him to the ground. The spoke was driven in another inch or two when it dug into the ground and then Harry's ass. Miranda had still not asked any questions. We returned his legs to the stakes spread out. She took a strip of leather and wet it and tied his cock and balls with it squeezing them when she tightened the strip and knotting it firmly. Harry squealed. "Now, let's give him a few minutes to reflect on the facts that his ass is just starting to hurt and about how he will feel when that leather starts to dry and shrink."

We waited about five minutes and she moved over to Harry and asked, "Did you say something? You couldn't be answering a question because I haven't asked any. Except in answer to a question, I don't want to hear from you." Harry's eyes were bulging and he was moaning. Miranda said, "I think his ass was virgin. I have done this before. In half an hour, the leather will have dried enough to do permanent damage. Of course, he will shit splinters for a month anyway."

Harry groaned. Miranda didn't even look his way. In another five minutes, he was making mewling noises like a puppy trying to get his master's attention. Miranda moved back to him. He mewled some more. She gave his cock a thump and he screamed loudly as he could through his gag. "Do you want to talk? Will you tell us everything honestly and completely? You know that I won't cut the leather or remove the spoke until and unless we are satisfied with your answers?" Harry nodded his head rapidly. She cut the gag and said, "Now, tell us everything about you and your people. Don't leave anything out because questions take time and you don't have lots of time."

Harry started talking. The Surs lived in the area between the mountains and the ocean north of here. They were raiders but under pressure from a group north of them. He didn't know the name of the northern group. He said that he and the other one were assigned to watch to try to figure out where we were going and what we intended. Miranda said so sweetly, "Now, Harry, that's lie number one. You know I will have to hurt you some more for that. That's so sad but there is just no other choice." Harry was not happy. It was unnerving to listen to Miranda's sweet tones as she inflicted pain upon Harry's body and asked questions. It made her actions even more scary. Harry talked some more. The people up north were the Bakers and there had been three people in the rear guard party. They were preparing to attack tomorrow evening once we stopped because they had figured out how we went about setting up our camp. They were to follow tomorrow and keep anyone from getting away in the attack. There were two hundred ahead of us. The Bakers were allies and the two groups were fighting together. They planned to head south to take over the Angels.

Miranda said, "Now, Harry, that is more believable. Wouldn't it have been easier if you had told the truth first." She tied a thicker gag over his mouth. "We will have to talk over what to do while you think about anything else you know. Marva, you and Sylvie may play with him a bit if you wish. Just don't untie him. We'll be back in a minute."

She, Red, and I left the wagon and found Joseph. When we got there, I said, "Red captured a prisoner and Miranda has been questioning him. An attack is coming this evening. They think they know enough about how we set up camp and outnumber us two to one. Let's make a plan. Miranda will talk to Harry some more later."

"Who is Harry?" Joseph asked.

"Harry is my little friend who Red captured last night. He and his friends have been tailing us for a couple of days." Miranda said in that same sweet voice. "I just suggested that he talk to us about everything he knew. After a little persuasion, he agreed to talk."

Joseph looked startled at the sound of her voice. He looked at her with a new respect and said, "I didn't hear any screams."

"Gags work so well." Miranda said sweetly with a smirk.

Joseph looked at her a little harder and said, "I don't want you to question me. However, if we get more prisoners, I think you might be the person to direct their interrogation." He looked at me. "What do you suggest?"

"I'm not a big group fighting planner. However, we know or, at least, think we know, that they have been watching us and have figured out that we have a routine for stopping. We need for it to look the same but, at the same time, must prepare for the attack that we know is coming. I don't know the area ahead but we need to find a place for this fight that limits how they can come at us or we need an open area before us for a killing field. Both would be best. Red said that none of the two he killed nor our prisoner had bows. He thinks they aren't good bowmen. It will also make surprise impossible. That's about all I can think of."

"Lem, thanks. Thanks to all three of you. That's what I had in mind also. The lack of ability with a bow and arrow fits what we experienced in fighting them before. I will embellish your idea a bit when I talk to the Fives. We will probably stop early. There will be a reason so don't be too surprised at that other than acting naturally when it occurs, if it occurs. I have a place in mind where we have camped before."

"Okay, Joseph. We will be ready. We'll go back and talk some more with Harry. He will come with us in the wagon. We wouldn't want his friends to know what we are planning or that we know what they're planning." We went back and crawled under the wagon.

Miranda went up to Harry and saw that he had a twig inserted in his piss hole. She said, "I bet that hurts."

"He wiggled a lot when I put it in. Marva had to hold him." Sylvie said grinning.

Miranda said, "Then, I bet this will really hurt." She thumped his cock again. Harry went limp. "Apparently, I was correct. Pour a little water on his head to wake him up." That was done. "Now, Harry," she said as he regained consciousness, "you must remember that I said we would have to punish you for lying. Now, I can always jerk the twig out to ease your pain. Harry's eyes bugged out even further as she reached for the twig. He shook his head violently.

I whispered to Miranda. "Let's tie him to the bottom of the wagon I bet the stick will get his attention when it hits a bump. If he dies, it's no great loss."

Miranda nodded and went back to Harry, "Harry, we want you to be sure you have told us everything and left nothing out. I would be most unhappy if I were surprised later to find out that you weren't completely honest with me. If I am unhappy, you will be tragically unhappy. Do you understand me, my Little Harry?" Harry nodded his head vigorously.

Still in that quiet, calm voice, Miranda said, "Harry, have you told us everything? If you have left something out, I will have to hurt you permanently and you wouldn't like that." Her voice was bone chilling because it sounded like she was just discussing the weather with an old friend and using a partially little girl type voice. I think Harry had figured out that it was an act but didn't know what, if anything, he could do about it. It still scared him badly. It scared me and I knew it was an act and wasn't even the target. Miranda picked up the conversation, "Harry, which would you prefer? The twig removed or the leather string released?"

She pulled the gag back for a moment. "The leather string, please! Oh, please release the leather!" She smiled gently and replaced the gag. She took her knife and almost cut through the leather. It would stretch just a little before breaking. I had the feeling that it would hurt worse for some time after the string broke. but his cock wouldn't burst from the pressure once it was released.

"It will part in a moment. You will be relieved then." She didn't release the gag and I knew why even if Harry didn't. We moved off out from under the wagon. Harry was going to be painfully noisy in a moment. I heard a low pop as the leather string let loose. A few seconds later, you could hear the scream even through the gag. Just thinking about the pain he had to be feeling made me shudder.

The blood rushed in and out getting circulation going through his crotch. He screamed until he fainted. Even then, you could hear moans. I almost felt sorry for him.

We packed to leave for the day and strung him by his ankles and wrists under the wagon. He had to be in terrible pain but, at least, I couldn't hear him now. We traveled for the day and Joseph picked a place for the night and the expected raid. We set our camp and took cover under the wagon.

Harry was dead. At some point, a high spot in the road slammed the spoke further into his ass and ruptured something inside. He had bled out. We cut him loose and used his body as a part of our shield for the attack that we expected. It wasn't fully dark when the Surs attacked us. Joseph's preparations paid off even though outward appearances did not show any difference. His work negated the greater numbers of the Surs. At first, we were slaughtering them until they realized we were ready and that we had altered the situation in our favor.

They backed off and took cover. Miranda, Red, and I looked at each other. Red said, "I think we should sneak out and increase our odds."

"I agree." I said. "Mason, Sylvie, Marva, Jules, we're going out. Be watchful and protect each other."

Mason responded, "Okay. How will we know it's you coming back?"

"We will wait until after daylight. What we're going to do will take a while. Let's go."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.