Mural
Six

Copyright© 2012 to Elder Road Books

Romantic Sex Story: Six - Freshman art student Tony finds out what it's like to be on the other side of the easel when his crush asks him to pose for her final project. Love and sex could save him from depression, but he's still falling behind and hates school. Can his racquetball mentor offer more? Slow start. Sex is integral to the story, but so are racquetball and art. The story is about the characters.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

MELODY LANDED IN THE MIDDLE. Both Lissa and I were stroking her body and massaging her breasts.

“Take it easy there, stud,” Lissa said. “Have you asked how Melody likes to have her breasts played with? How about it, Mel? Do you like rough stuff or a lighter touch?” Melody’s eyes flicked open and looked at us.

“Gosh. I never thought about the differences. I like it when Tony touches me, but sometimes it is a little rough.”

“You have to tell him what you like.”

“Um ... I like it when you do that kind of feathery touch where you just run your fingers over my breasts. It makes me feel all gooey.”

“Like this?” Lissa demonstrated and I recognized that I’d done that once or twice, but I didn’t realize how much Melody liked it. I copied the moves as I saw Lissa do them and Melody squirmed on the bed.

“Oh! Oh, I like that! I like it because I just know that at any moment you’ll brush up against my nipple, but I don’t know when. The suspense is killing me.” Lissa grinned at me and I copied her as she started at the bottom of Melody’s breast and began lightly spiraling upward toward the tip. Just before she reached the pink areola, though, she let her fingers glide back down. I chased them with my hand off the other breast and we both ended up gliding across her pubic bone and then circling back up toward her delectable breasts. Melody was going crazy. Our hands crossed and this time I circled the breast closest to Lissa and she caressed the one closest to me. I noticed with pleasure that when I circled Melody’s breast, the back of my hand brushed against Lissa’s breast and she caught her breath. She smiled at me and circled around Melody’s breast again so that when I copied her I brushed across her nipple again. This time, instead of tracing down her stomach, we crossed between the breasts and up on the other side. Melody moaned out, “please.”

Lissa smiled at me again and positioned her hand so that her fingertips and thumb were spread around the breast, but the palm wasn’t touching. When she saw that I’d copied the position, she began to draw the fingers up toward the nipple, finally sliding across the areola and just before we reached the tips of her nipples, squeezing just a little and letting go completely. Melody gasped. Her body went rigid and her butt lifted up off the bed. “Ohhhhh! Oh god! Oh. You ... You just made me come without even touching my clit. You only ... you barely touched my nipples. Oh god!”

“Pleasure for a woman isn’t a formula, Tony. You can’t just do what you did last time and expect the same result. You mix the game up a little bit, find out what is pleasing to your partner, and then let the tension build until she explodes.” I’d have answered her, but Melody had grabbed the back of my head and pulled it down for a hot, searing kiss. As soon as she let me go, she pulled Lissa to her and gave her some of the same.

“Thank you. Thank you so much.”

“Are you all satisfied now?” Lissa asked.

“You aren’t going to stop, are you? No, I’m not satisfied. I want more!” Melody said.

Lissa laughed.

“Isn’t that what you want to hear from your lover, Tony? ‘More. I want more?’ Most women can climax several times to each time a man comes. Maybe not every time, but often. When she wants more, you want to be able to give her more. So you have to use everything you’ve got to please her.

“Your lips.” Lissa stroked a finger across my lips and it sent shivers down my spine.

“Your tongue.” She said that just as my tongue darted out of my mouth to lick her finger. It was like a reflex. She dragged her finger down my chin, my throat, and my chest until she circled my nipple, then flicked back up across my shoulder and down my arm to my hand.

“Your fingers.” Her hand continued, sliding down my leg and then back up the inside of my thigh to circle my balls and stroke slowly up...

“Your cock.” I shuddered and took a deep breath. Melody responded the same way. I looked at her and her eyes were glassy and unfocused as she listened intently to every word Lissa said. My cock, as it happened, was only inches away from Melody’s pussy and Lissa crossed from my body to hers in one unhurried stroke from the middle of her thighs up to Melody’s parted labia.

“Even your voice,” Lissa whispered. Melody jumped straight into the air as Lissa stroked once across her clit. She cried out in orgasm, panting for breath.

“Are you satisfied now, Little One?”

“N ... no. I ... want ... more.”

“I’m so happy to hear that.” Lissa parted Melody’s legs and the two of us lay side-by-side between them staring up into Melody’s wide open pussy. “Did you know Latin is the foundation of all Romance languages? Repeat after me,” Lissa instructed as she began pointing out the features of what we were looking at. “The pudenda, also called the vulva. Mons pubis. Labia majora. Labia minora. Vestibule. Introitus. Clitoris. Perineum. Anus.” I repeated each word as Lissa’s fingers outlined each part of Melody’s sex. “All can be stimulated. Now here is one more Latin word.” Lissa leaned forward and ran her tongue all the way from Melody’s anus to her clitoris and back.

“Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes. That feels so good!”

“Cunnilingus,” Lissa whispered. She moved aside far enough that I could repeat the gesture with my tongue and repeat the word back to her.

“Cunnilingus.”

Melody had pulled her legs up and back to open herself as widely as she could and give us both access. I stayed focused on what Lissa was doing with her tongue and each time she showed me a way to stimulate some part of Melody, I repeated the gesture. Melody was writhing on the bed, gasping out incoherent words and phrases as she came repeatedly. Then Lissa backed away just as far as my ear so she could continue to whisper instructions as I continued to bathe Melody with my tongue.

“Your tongue in her vagina. Circle her clitoris but don’t press down on it. Suck the outer labia. Tickle the anus. Finger on perineum while you tongue vagina. Light stroke of thumb on anus while your finger slides into her vagina. Suck her clitoris and flick the tip with your tongue. Flatten your tongue against her clitoris as your finger slips into her vagina. Curl your finger upward and vibrate it lightly behind the urethra. Shake your head a little.”

That did it. Melody’s legs shot out straight as she screamed. For a minute, Lissa and I were both trapped beneath her legs as she tried desperately to squeeze them together around both of us. Her pussy was drenched in juices that ran down my lips and chin. If Lissa had neighbors nearby, I’m sure they would have called the police. Just when I thought Melody was finished and her legs were relaxing, I guess I let my tongue flick her clit one more time and she screamed again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.