Mural
Four

Copyright© 2012 to Elder Road Books

Romantic Sex Story: Four - Freshman art student Tony finds out what it's like to be on the other side of the easel when his crush asks him to pose for her final project. Love and sex could save him from depression, but he's still falling behind and hates school. Can his racquetball mentor offer more? Slow start. Sex is integral to the story, but so are racquetball and art. The story is about the characters.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

“MELODY, TONY, could I see you please?” Prof McIntyre led the two of us to a corner of the studio where we couldn’t easily be overheard by the rest of the class. We were working with pastels today and the model was the twenty-year-old hippie chick Amy liked so much. She was one of those totally au naturel women who didn’t shave anything. You had to wonder if the hair that hung almost to the waist was from her head or her armpits. Yeah, I joke like that. Actually, she was a very sweet looking woman with one of those willowy figures that makes you think of Galadriel or something. I wasn’t happy being called away from my easel.

Prof had our drawings in front of her. We handed them in on Monday and figured we were way ahead of the rest of the class because that phase of the project wasn’t due until today. We were almost finished with the whole project after our weekend. We really did do some work besides just falling into bed with each other every couple of hours.

“These are nice work from both of you,” Prof began. I could just hear the “but” that hadn’t yet been spoken. “Unfortunately, they won’t be usable for your final project.” Both of us gasped and looked at each other. “How far are you with these paintings?”

“Nearly finished,” I answered.

“You’re working ahead.”

“Is that a problem?”

“In this instance, yes. This is a process project. I’ve no doubt that the pieces you are painting are excellent works of art. You both show incredible talent and as long as you both have model releases from each other, I can’t prevent you from displaying them in the end-term exhibition. But they won’t do for the final project.”

“Professor, why can’t we use these?” Melody asked. “We worked hard on them.”

“You’ve noticed the sketches displayed around the room and know that they are all of Mrs. Hirt, correct? Those are the sketches from last year’s final project. I retain the sketches for the next year’s class to see. Part of the project is that everyone uses the same model and works on discovering something unique in her. I’m going to cover that with the rest of the class in a few minutes. The assignment due today was for a concept sketch, not a finished drawing. Next week, we will have the model here for each student to set an appointment to sketch. You pose the model for your work, have fifteen minutes to complete your sketch, and then the next student steps in. I’ll accept these as concept sketches from you, even though they are way too polished to qualify.”

“Oh.” There really wasn’t much else we could say. We had been told to bring a concept sketch for the class. I could just imagine trying to pose old man Johnson on the sofa with a bunch of grapes if he was our required model.

“Now come join the rest of the class. I’ll make the full announcement.”


“Can you believe she’s coming back? This will be so cool!” Amy practically screamed as we walked to lunch.

“I know you two like her. She really is like your friend, isn’t she, Tony?” asked Sandra.

“Well, yeah. We play racquetball.”

“She’s teaching me,” Melody put in. In fact, we had a session with her scheduled this afternoon. I had to admit that I was looking forward to seeing her naked on the model dais again. Of course, this time I had something more tangible to compare her to. Melody and I had been in each other’s bed at every opportunity this week and were looking forward to the weekend, even though we both had a crazy lot of homework to do before midterms.

“How’d you guys get into that club?” Amy asked. “I heard it was pretty exclusive.” Pricey, I thought.

“My dad thought I needed more exercise,” I confessed. “I was pretty much a wreck first semester. I guess it did help.”

“So what’s the story with you two?”

“Sandra!”

“Oh hush, Amy. You know that’s the question you really meant to ask. Every time we see Tony or Melody this week, we see Tony and Melody. Are you two a couple now?” We looked at each other. We weren’t really hiding it, but now we were going to openly declare it.

“Umm ... yeah. I guess so.”

“Damn, Melody. How’d you get so lucky? I had my eye on Tony!” Sandra said. I nearly spit Coke out my nose, but before I could respond, Amy was echoing almost the same words.

“Damn, Tony. How’d you get so lucky? I had my eye on Melody!” Melody wasn’t able to prevent choking on the burger she was eating. It took us a minute to make sure she was okay before both Sandra and Amy burst out laughing.

“Got ‘em!” They chorused and high-fived each other. We blushed, I guess. But I wasn’t about to let them get away clean with this. I turned and planted a sizzling kiss on Melody that took her so much by surprise she kept her eyes wide open staring at me through the whole thing. It didn’t stop her from returning the fervor, though. When we parted from each other, I turned to the other two.

“Eat your hearts out, girls!”


“Tony, why don’t you warm up for a few minutes on the court while I work off-court with Melody,” Lissa said when we got to the gym. “Then you can return a few of her serves while I coach.”

I don’t know if you’ve played racquetball. It’s not all that uncommon to warm up or to practice alone, even though typically there are two people and sometimes even four on the court for matches. They play doubles racquetball, too, and it can get pretty dangerous with four people swinging racquets around in such a small space. But I really enjoyed my alone time on the court. After I warmed up a little, I started really getting into the groove of firing the ball into the wall, over and over again. When I was really depressed, I’d sometimes work so hard on the court that I could hardly move when I left.

Getting laid regularly was a great antidepressant, but it put a real crimp in study time and I was falling even further behind in a couple of classes. Added to that, it was downright crappy that we wouldn’t be able to use the pictures we’d painted for our final. It really pissed me off, even though Melody and I wouldn’t have had the incentive to get together last weekend if we hadn’t jumped the gun—and each other.

I kept beating the ball harder and harder and sweat started dripping off me as I thought about it. It just ... Made me ... So ... Damn ... Mad ... that we couldn’t use our paintings for the class. It was just another thing that was wrong with college. My favorite class and I’d fucked it up, too. I’d never been punished for working ahead before.

The ball finally got away from me and I turned to retrieve it. Outside the glass back wall, Melody and Lissa were watching me. Melody had her mouth absolutely hanging open. Lissa had a puzzled look on her face, but moved to open the little door to come onto the court.

“Is it safe?”

“Um ... yeah. I was ... just ... warming up.” I was drenched in sweat, dripping off my nose onto the floor and panting so hard I couldn’t speak. Lissa tossed me a towel. I wiped down and then looked around the floor to mop up any puddles that might make it slippery.

“I’m kinda glad I wasn’t in here to take that ass-whipping you just delivered. What got into you?”

“I was just a little frustrated. Sorry.”

Melody poked her head into the court.

“Can I come in?” I motioned her in and she came straight up to me and kissed me. It wasn’t a big passionate kiss, but it was nice. Real nice. “Ew! You are soaked. I didn’t know you could play this by yourself.”

“Like many things, you can do it alone but it’s a lot better with two. Or three.” Lissa said. I glanced at her and she was smiling smugly at her intended suggestive remark. I wasn’t sure Melody got it. “Tell me about what’s got you so upset, Tony.” I leaned back against the wall and slid down it until I was sitting on the floor. I groaned. Lissa and Melody camped right next to me. We had the court reserved. There was nothing in the rules that said we couldn’t have a break while we weren’t playing. So I started by saying that I was mad because we couldn’t use the paintings we’d done of each other. I don’t know why, but suddenly everything came unplugged and I just poured out all my frustration with school, my classes, my life, and the failed project. To their credit, neither Melody or Lissa interrupted me or made any attempt to cut me off until I’d vented everything. When I finally wound down, I saw that Melody had tears running down her cheeks and I was struck with sudden pangs of guilt for being so upset when everything between us was so good.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.