The Cottage - Cover

The Cottage

Copyright© 2012 by Michele Nylons

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mike Harris was seventeen years old when the worst blizzard ever to hit Chelmsford forest struck in December 1986. Mike was staying at The Cottage deep in the woods where he liked to dress as Michele Nylons, tranvestite vixen. Little did Michele know that she was going to get an unexpected visitor and that the visitor was staying for a while.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including boy   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   TransGender   CrossDressing   Shemale   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Uncle   Nephew   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Transformation  

"Here's the thing," Michele began.

They were lying side by side on the couch; Steve was still naked and Michele still fully-clothed although her skirt was still hiked up and her knickers were in disarray.

"We're stuck here until this snow storm passes and the road clears; so at least for a few days."

"You've taken pretty much everything I have to offer, despite my protests and I'm not stupid enough to think you are going to stop taking what you want from me while we are here."

"Michele..." Steve tried to interrupt.

"Steve; just shut the fuck up and listen for once!" Michele interceded.

"As I was saying. I have to admit you have opened up a whole new world to me Steve. When I first started crossdressing I never realised how exciting, sexy and downright pleasurable it would be if a man treated me the same as he would treat a woman."

"Not that you have been at all chivalrous; lets be honest you have forced yourself on me every step of the way."

Steve tried to interject again but Michele held up her palm and stopped him.

"And yes I have come to like it very much."

"So here is the deal. We can have a good time together while it lasts; I'm talking about everything we've done so far and I'm sure you have some other tricks to teach me."

Steve's face was beaming.

"But there are some ground rules!"

"You never ever, ever, get to see me in drab. You will only ever see me dressed as Michele; and you are to make no attempt to try and see me in my male persona."

"Suits me. I don't want to know who you are; you're just Michele to me," Steve interjected successfully this time.

"Good! And you stop forcing yourself on me; we have to have mutual respect for each other," at this statement Michele reached down and gave Steve's cock a playful squeeze.

It started to harden immediately and Steve reached for her.

"Wait!" Michele restrained his advances.

"Do you agree to these terms?" Michele looked him seriously in the eyes.

"Yes, I promise Michele," Steve said, the sincerity was clearly evident in his voice.

"Good; now kiss me and get me randy again and if you're lucky I'll suck on you for a while before I let you fuck me again," Michele reached for him.

They spent another four days in the cottage and Steve lived up to his end of the bargain. Michele rose early and was allowed to use bathroom unencumbered; then she returned to her room and made herself up and get dressed. She even allowed Steve to check out her wardrobe and select what clothes he would like her to wear and choose which wig he wanted her to wear the next day.

Steve liked the deal. He was a late sleeper and he really didn't want to know who the man was under the makeup. He just thought of her as Michele. He had no problems with her being a transvestite; in fact he loved it! He pleasured her as much as she pleasured him but he didn't want anything to do with her male persona.

When the snow cleared enough for him to drive out he made preparations to leave. They had a long satisfying sexual tryst that lasted three hours and then Steve packed his car and prepared to say his goodbyes.

"Do you think Mike will come to the cottage now the snow is clearing?" Steve asked.

"I hope so I'm going to wait a couple of days for him; by tomorrow he should be able to get through on his bike," Michele had become a convincing liar.

"I'd really like to know how you two got together," Steve sighed.

"I told you that conversation is off limits! As far as Mike's concerned he'll never know that I met his uncle. He'll think I was here alone; snowed in," Michele replied.

"And when he does get here I'm sure he'll be very surprised at some of the things I've learned," Michele smiled mischievously at him.

Steve spanked her playfully on the buttocks and pulled her into his embrace one last time. They kissed passionately for a while and then Michele gently pushed him away.

"Go home to your wife and hopefully she'll forgive you; you adulterous bastard," she smiled cheekily.

"Will I ever see you again?" Steve asked, not for the first time today.

"I told you Steve; I'm Mike's girl. But who knows what the future holds," Michele smiled sadly at him.

Steve climbed into his little car, started it up and carefully pulled away following the still snow-covered road. He wound down a window and waved. Michele waved back and then disappeared inside out of the cold.

Michele didn't trust Steve; she thought he might decide to come back so remained in drag for the rest of the day while she cleaned up the cottage and made her own preparations to leave. The next day for the first time in seven days Mike arose as himself and dressed in his male clothes after his shower. He packed away Michele's clothes, makeup and other accoutrements in their secret stowage, packed his backpack and carefully rode home.

Mike's mother Doris stayed in Majorca for Christmas and Charlotte spent it at one of her boyfriend's house. Mike quite enjoyed having the house to himself but he didn't dress as Michele; he'd left most of his girly accoutrements at the cottage anyway. He actually found it quite nice to have a break from the ritual of getting up and putting on makeup, selecting sexy clothes to wear and keeping uncle Steve satisfied. Not that she hadn't enjoyed every minute of it once she and Steve had come to their understanding. But it was nice to have a break anyway.

But by the New Year Mike was keen to transform back into Michele and headed off to the cottage for some girly fun. But it just wasn't the same! It was exciting putting on makeup, lingerie, shoes and sexy outfits; but with no one to appreciate her and to have sex, it was a little boring really. Now that Michele had tasted the delight of having an admirer appreciate and lust after her, being at the cottage alone was quite a letdown and disappointment.

But a couple of weeks later things changed for Mike. His mother having recently returned from Majorca announced that uncle Steve and aunty Joyce had reconciled. Even more surprisingly she announced that she and aunty Joyce were going back to Majorca to settle their differences and make up. Steve would remain behind as part of his punishment.

"If he can behave himself while we're gone for a week, Joyce will take him back for good," his mother proclaimed.

"But aren't you as much to blame mom? Weren't you the one he was committing adultery with," Mike replied.

His mother gave him a vicious look and he knew to keep his mouth shut.

"We're going to Majorca to rekindle our friendship and you're going to stay with you uncle Steve to keep an eye on him. If he plays up while we are away you let us know when we get back," Doris proclaimed and went upstairs to pack.

The seed of a cunning plan germinated in Mike's mind and he smiled to himself.

"So uncle Steve; its good news that you and aunty Joyce are back together," Mike tried to make conversation.

He was sitting in lounge room of his uncle's house, having dropped his things in a spare bedroom half an hour beforehand.

Steve was sitting in an overstuffed lounge chair staring at the telly, drinking a beer. He house was warmed by a large open fire and he was dressed in ratty dressing gown.

"I know you're here for the week kid and I also know you're here to keep an eye on me but this will work out better for both of us if you just leave me alone and do your own thing," Steve muttered, his eyes never leaving the TV.

"So where did you stay when aunty Joyce threw you out?" Mike asked, he was smiling, knowing Steve couldn't see him.

"I err; I went to a doss house; you know, a cheap rooming house," Steve lied.

"You could have gone to the cabin if you had left before the blizzard. I was going there to meet my girlfriend there; but it was snowed in and I couldn't get through," Mike was smirking now, watching Steve wriggle uncomfortably in his seat.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.