Timmy - Cover

Timmy

Copyright© 2012 by Transdelion

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Teenaged Timmy carries the baggage of a horrible childhood. We watch through his eyes as he breaks free.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   True Story   Historical   Oral Sex   Spitting   Public Sex   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

The big flathead Harley Davidson engine thundered under Timmy, and he pressed harder against MotorHead's back. No doubt about it, the ride gave him a hardon. He was finding the biker with the grey streaked hair increasingly sexy. Riding the vibrating bike with the heat of Motor's body between his legs created very arousing circumstances. Alongside, Danny rode behind Garth on an older Harley Electra Glide set up for a passenger. Garth was a big man, and Danny had his legs spread wide to accommodate the girth.

The sun was beaming down on them, and the air was the perfect temperature for riding. This meant that it would be hot when they stopped, but they were headed for the Gorge. The Gorge was part of a small crisp, clear river, and was a series of swimming pool size bowls cut into rock by many, many years of flowing meltwater. No clothes were required, and the squares stayed away. One could smoke, drink, and fuck at will without bother.

The men brought their big bikes to a stop, and waited for the boys to jump off. Motor stood the bike on its stand, and took their supplies out of the saddlebags. They had stopped at a grocery store and stocked up on beer and outdoor food on the way. They all made their way down the steep sides of the Gorge to the water. Motor, Timmy, and Danny easily jumped from stepping stone to stone. Garth struggled more heavily, easing his way by grabbing and hanging onto trees along the path.

"Oh, man, I wanna get in the water," Timmy cried, ripping his clothes off, totally ignoring his illness. Suddenly he stopped, and looked to see if anyone else was going in. Motor was also getting naked, but Danny was just standing there looking at Garth. "Danny, ya' going in?" Timmy asked.

Distractedly, Danny mumbled, "Naw, you go ahead..."

Timmy looked at Garth and felt disgusted.

Motor saw the interaction, and came over and took Timmy's arm. "Come on," he said, gesturing toward the water. "Let those two alone." Timmy let Motor guide him in.

The water was delicious. Biting cold at first, once a swimmer was acclimated, its cool depths soothed the heat away. Timmy was a natural swimmer, and became a fish in the water. Motor splashed as he dove in and darted along under the surface. He came up on the far side of the pool, and Timmy swam to him. As Timmy came near, MotorHead took his arm and drew him closer. Motor began kissing Timmy, who eagerly responded. Timmy's cock was so hard it hurt. He began to reach for Motor's dick, but Motor caught his hand. "Not yet," Motor said. "We have all kinds of time."

"Oh, God," groaned Timmy. Motor chuckled.

"Ummmm," Motor hummed in his throat as he tongued Timmy's mouth. He muttered, "Later. Let it build, it will be better that way." Motor reached down and massaged Timmy's cock for a moment, then released it. Timmy felt like he was going to explode.

He happened to look over Motor's shoulder at that second and saw a sight that dampened his ardor. Garth was sitting on a rock above and behind Danny, and was leaning over, kissing Danny deeply. Danny was avidly kissing back. Timmy shuddered. Garth was one of the most physically unappealing characters he knew.

Motor pushed Timmy back, regaining his attention, and swam away. Timmy laughed and paddled after him. The game turned into tag, as one teased and fondled the other, then swam out of reach and was chased. Motor had amazing energy for an older man.

After a while, Timmy began to shiver, as his poor health caught up to him. Motor, seeing this, drew Timmy out onto the rocky shore. Garth and Danny were wrapped up in each other, Garth's hands playing with Danny's nipples. Garth had never taken his clothes off (thank god, thought Timmy), but Danny was naked, and his very erect penis was jerking in the air. Motor again distracted Timmy, telling him to help gather firewood. Within a short time, a warming fire was blazing.

"What 'du start that for?" demanded Garth, wiping the sweat off his face.

"My boy, here, is cold," declared Motor, proudly pulling Timmy to him and encasing him in scrawny, but wiry arms.

"Damn, I'm going in the water!" exclaimed an overheated Danny. He pulled out of Garth's grasp, and trotted into the pool.

"Why don't you go swimming?" Motor asked Garth.

"Naw, you know I don't swim," snorted Garth.

"Might do you some good," Motor admonished.

"Get off my case, asshole," Garth responded, cheerily. Motor laughed.

After a bit, Timmy was much warmer and had stopped shivering. He was so upset at Danny's behavior that he decided to get back into the water and talk to Danny away from the men. Timmy may have had lots of men, but he didn't think he prostituted himself by messing with slimy crudballs. Perhaps Timmy's skills of self observation were not so acute as he thought.

He waded in and kicked his way over to Danny, who had wedged himself under the small waterfall that fed the pool.

"How could you let him touch you?" he hissed at Danny with his head turned away from the men on shore.

Danny's face became set. He glanced across at the men, then back at Timmy.

"I like him," he stated firmly.

"Eww, he's disgusting," Timmy spat out.

"I like him!" scowled Danny. "Besides, he's very generous with his money."

Timmy felt like he was going to throw up. "Ok, fine. Do whatever you want," He groused.

"Yeah, I will," sneered Danny. "Don't be so high and mighty yourself, Mr. Sleep with whoever comes by."

Timmy was angered. "At least I have more respect for myself than to touch something like that," he defended, nodding toward Garth.

"Look," said Danny. "He's an old friend, that's all. Do you know his story?"

"No, what about it?"

"Yeah. Listen, a year ago or so, he was sitting on a stool at the Taproom," Danny began, referring to a bar a couple of blocks away from Carrie Nation's and on the edge of "The Gut," the poor section of town. "These guys that he had loaned money to and didn't want to pay him back, snuck up behind him and smacked him over the head with an iron pipe. Anyone else woulda been killed."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.