Jenny and Me

by DG Hear

Copyright© 2012 by DG Hear

Erotica Sex Story: A young couple have dinner and a date planned and it is quite different than expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Swinging   Interracial   .

This story could fit in several categories, like Romance, Interracial, or Erotic Coupling. This is a stroke story; at least it has a lot of sex. A special thank you to Estragon for editing this story and making it a much better read.

I'm John and I was sitting here this Sunday morning having coffee with my wife when there was a knock on the door. I answered it and it was my younger brother Ray. He looked hung over, which was a little bit of a surprise since he was only nineteen and didn't drink much that I was aware of.

My wife Carol and I have been married for two years. She's twenty-two and I'm twenty-five. I invited Ray in and gave him a cup of coffee even though he wasn't a coffee drinker. He sure looked like he needed it. He asked me if he could talk to me about a problem he encountered the night before.

I know he had a little trouble not looking at Carol who was in her nightgown and a thin robe. She was just a sexy woman. I also got the impression he wanted to talk to me alone. I think Carol got the same idea.

She said she had a few things to do and would leave the two of us to talk. I watched Ray strain his eyeballs to get a last look at Carol's ass before turning back to me.

What Ray told me was about him and Jenny, his girlfriend. They've been going together for a few months. Jen's eighteen and a typical teenybopper. Short blond hair, on the thin side, but very cute. Ray had told me before that he had sex with her for the first time on New Year's Eve. I haven't talked with him for over a week, but this must be important if he came over this early on a Sunday to talk to me. I just sat there and let him talk.


Ray speaks:

John, last night Jen and I went out to dinner for Valentine's Day. We went to the new Sheraton Inn; Jen wanted to go somewhere fancy. We dressed in nicer clothes. Jen wore a white blouse and a mini skirt, and she looked hot. I actually wore dress pants and a dress shirt. I even wore a sports jacket.

When we got to the restaurant I went to give the hostess my name, but she said they were full and if we didn't have a reservation it would be a two- hour wait. Jen looked sad; she really did want to have dinner there.

There were a lot of people waiting there to be seated. The hostess called the name "Dobbs". A good looking black couple stood up and came forward. The man looked at us and asked the hostess if his table seated four people. She looked down at her paper and checked and said that it did.

He looked over at me and Jen and asked us if we would like to join them for dinner. Jen smiled at me and shook her head yes. The man told the hostess that there would be four of us. She smiled and she took us back to our table.

"I'm Jerome and this lovely lady is my wife Shauna."

John, the lady was gorgeous. I mean she was movie star beautiful. She had on a black dress that really showed the valley in her tits and it was rather short also. She had the nicest looking legs. Her hair was down to her shoulders. It was hard not staring at her since she was sitting across from me.

I introduced myself and Jenny. Jerome shook my hand and kissed Jen's. We sat down and Jerome asked us if we would like a drink. I told him we would but weren't old enough. He smiled at me and told our waiter he wanted a pitcher of margaritas. The waiter looked at Jen and me but we told him we just wanted water.

We thanked Jerome for letting us join them, that Jen really wanted to eat here. We wanted to go somewhere nice for a Valentine's Day dinner. Since it wasn't Valentines Day yet, we figured we would be able to get in.

We were talking when the pitcher of Margaritas came. The waiter smiled as he had brought four glasses and set them down by Jerome. After he left Jerome poured his wife a glass first and then a glass for Jen who looked shy as she accepted it. He then handed me one.

As we were drinking, I told Jerome and Shauna that I worked in the local market and that Jen just started community college in January. We were kind of going steady but nothing official. Jerome told me he was a businessman and that Shauna taught aerobic classes.

He asked us how old we were and Jen told them she would be nineteen in two months. I told them I was already nineteen. When I asked him his age he laughed.

"Well, Ray, I'm forty and Shauna is a lovely thirty-eight."

God, I couldn't take my eyes off of Shauna. We were all talking but I knew I was staring at her the whole time. If anyone noticed, no one said anything. We ordered dinner, Jen wanted shrimp and Jerome told her which dish was the best and she ordered it. I ordered a steak and French fries.

I don't remember what Shauna and Jerome ordered but everything looked so good. We finished the pitcher of margaritas and Jerome ordered a second one. I was feeling the drinks a little so I knew Jen must have been feeling them too. We weren't used to alcohol.

We must have been at the table for a good hour and a half. We had dessert and then Jerome asked us if we were spending the night at the Inn. He and Shauna had gotten a room, seeing they were from out of town.

I told him that we lived locally and to be honest, couldn't really afford a room there. We paid our bills; I just paid for mine and Jen's dinner. Jerome paid for the drinks and desserts, seeing it was his idea.

I was a hair dizzy when I first stood up. The drinks must have kind of hit me. I think it hit Jen too when she first stood up. Jerome said we should wait awhile before driving home and invited us up to their room.

Damn! That motel was beautiful, I mean really top-of-the-line. As we exited the elevator Jerome took Jen's arm and Shauna took mine. Wow, she smelled so good. I know I shouldn't have but I couldn't help thinking what it would be like to have sex with this good-looking black woman.

We entered their room and it was really fancy. We went over to the windows and looked out. We were on one of the higher floors and we could see the city all lit up at night. It was beautiful like in the movies.

I didn't think about it at the time but Jerome had called room service and ordered another pitcher of Margaritas. We were up in their room to sober up and here we were drinking more.

Shauna put a music station on the TV and asked her husband to dance. Jerome lowered the lights and we had on one room light along with the moonlight. I have to admit it really felt romantic.

The music was all sensuous slow songs for the Valentine's Day weekend. I was dancing and even kissing Jen. I do have to say I was busy watching Shauna and Jerome. He undid her dress and let it fall to the floor. She stepped out of it and looked over at me and smiled.

I know it surprised Jen but she didn't say anything. I figured the drinks had gotten to her. On the next song Shauna asked me to dance with her. All she had on was her very sexy lace bra and lacy panties. I could see she her bush against her panties. Jen was part of the newer generation and shaved her pussy completely.

I had never been with a woman who had a bush and it really turned me on. Anyway we switched partners. Without her heels Shauna was maybe two inches shorter than me. When she put her arms around my neck and pushed her tits against me I knew I was getting a hard on and it was pressing against her.

I was both worked up and nervous. I wasn't sure what to do. I found myself putting my hands on Shauna's ass. She whispered in my ear that she liked the feel of my hands. I quickly looked over at Jerome and Jen to make sure he wasn't about to kick my ass for touching his wife.

He was a lot taller than Jen. They were just rocking to the music. Jerome was behind her and I noticed that he had slowly unbuttoned her blouse. At the same time he was kissing her neck. I was shocked and turned on at the same time. I kept watching and she let her blouse fall from her shoulders.

Jerome didn't stop there. He undid her bra and let it slip off. She was like in some kind of trance as he began to feel her breasts. They weren't big like Shauna's but they were perky, and he had her nipples very hard as he rubbed them.

He looked over at me and smiled. Seeing his black hands on her very white body was something that I never thought I would see. He then turned her around and he was undoing her skirt. She didn't seem to mind in the least. She had reached up and put her arms around his neck.

My attention was drawn back to Shauna as she undid her bra and removed it. She then took my hands and put them on her tits. God! They were so big and nice. I reached over and began to rub them. We had stopped dancing so I could lean over and suck on her big nipples.

Still a bit concerned being with Shauna, I glance back over at Jerome and Jen. He was sitting on the couch and all he had on was his briefs. Jen was completely naked and sitting on his lap. Her head was lying on his shoulder and his big fingers were between her legs, rubbing her bald pussy.

I turned back over to Shauna, she was sitting on the edge of the bed and she was removing her panties. I saw her black bush and pussy. I could see the pink in the dark folds of her black pussy. I reached out and touched it. John, it felt so soft and smooth. I almost blew my wad on the spot.

She said, "Ray, do you know how to eat pussy?" She said it in a caring way. I wanted to get down between her legs and try my best.

She stood up and went over to the couch where Jen was sitting on Jerome's lap and knelt down. Jerome spread Jen's legs and Shauna leaned forward and began kissing and sucking on Jen's pussy. Jen was making all kinds of noises while pushing her pussy at Shauna.

Jerome was busy man-handling Jen's tits. I stood back while my girlfriend was being used by this black couple. I could see Jen's pussy dripping with wetness. I have never seen her turned on like this before. My cock was so hard it hurt.

"Now that's what I want you to do to me Ray," said Shauna as she got on the king size bed and spread her legs. "Please take off your clothes first."

It wasn't ten seconds before I was naked and had my face buried in Shauna's bush. I rubbed my face all over it and worked my way down to the lips of her pussy. I spread the black lips and buried my face in her pink pussy. She was so wet and I tongued and kissed her pussy. I've never felt so horny in my life.

I sat up for a second to take a breath and saw that Jerome now had two big black fingers fucking away in Jen. She was moaning and groaning as her pussy was attacked. Jerome put his lips on hers, and I could see their tongues darting back and forth.

I turned back to Shauna when I heard her say, "Fuck me Ray! Give me your cock!"

She spread her legs wide and I pushed my cock into her. I've never felt anything so good. Just the contrast of my white cock in her black pussy was a gigantic turn on. She was the only woman I have ever fucked other than Jenny.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.