Owning Kelsey - Cover

Owning Kelsey

Copyright© 2012 by EphebObsession

Chapter 2

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kelsey, an underage coworker of mine, seduces me one night. She has decided she wants to be my property, and who am I to say no?

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy  

After that first night, I couldn't stop thinking about Kelsey, and all of the depraved things I wanted to do to her. I had the next day off as well, but Kelsey didn't. I decided to have a little fun by sending her lewd text messages all day. I started off easy with, "Did you mean what you said about me owning and knocking you up?" I stared at my phone in anticipation for what seemed like hours. My heart almost exploded when I finally received a reply, "Absolutely, sir!" I countered with, "So you'll do anything I tell you to, no matter what?"

Five minutes went by, and I was trying not to blow my load all over myself already. She came back with, "Yes, sir." I knew I had found something rare. I proceeded to give her a set of instructions that I thought she wouldn't follow. I told her to go to the restroom, piss and masturbate in her panties, remove them, and place them in an unused drawer of my desk. I also told her I would be by around close to get my paycheck and the panties. I received another "Yes sir" and my cock was hard as steel.

I decided not to cum, but rather save it for my wanton slut later that night. The hours crawled by. Finally it was time to go to the office. I arrived knowing full well that one of two things would happen today. I would either have a sexy new fucktoy, or I would be walking out in cuffs. I finished off a few more cigarettes, and walked inside. I made a beeline for my office. For some reason, I closed my eyes as I opened the bottom left drawer. Inside was a cute pink lacy pair of panties. Picking them up, I could tell they were sopping wet. I brought the panties to my nose and enjoyed a long whiff of the aroma before sticking them in my mouth and sucking on them. Her taste was amazing, even more so than the night before somehow. I picked up the phone on my desk and dialed Kelsey's extension.

"Blank Incorporated, this is Kelsey in administration, how can I help you?" her cute little voice faltering a bit - I'm not sure if she knew it was me on the line, or if she was just incredibly turned on from the events of the day.

"Kelsey, this is Alex. I expect you in my office, undressed, and on your knees in no more than 45 seconds, starting ... now!" With this, I hung up the phone and started timing her. Fifteen seconds later she burst through my door, slamming it behind her and locking it. At 30 seconds she was wearing only her bra and skirt. She hurry to unsnap her bra and dropped it to the floor at 39 seconds. She stepped out of her skirt at 44 seconds, but she didn't land on her knees until the clock read 47. "I gave you a direct order slut, and you disobeyed me. How shall I punish you?" I asked, not making eye contact with her. She didn't reply, continuing to stare at the ground, her cheeks a rosy color.

I stood up and walked over to her, grabbing a fistful of her hair and grinding her face against my cock through my pants. A slight moan escaped her lips. "Take off my pants and my boxers," I ordered. Her trembling hands came up to my belt, where I stopped them. "With your teeth, slut!" Gasping, she brought her face up to my belt, where she struggled to get a grip with her teeth. After several failed attempts, she managed to pull the belt loose. "Hurry up slut!" She did surprisingly well with the button on my pants, but the zipper took more time than the belt did. My pants fell to my ankles, and I stepped out of them as Kelsey grabbed onto my boxers with her teeth hard and yanked them down. My rock hard 8.5 inch cock smacked her in the face as it was released from its cotton prison.

"Open your mouth, little girl," I commanded. She obeyed instantly, a renewed fire in her eyes. "Mm, you like that don't you baby? You love it when I call you little girl don't you?" She responded in the affirmative in a deep breathy voice. "Tell you what, how about you call me daddy from now on."

In the cutest little girl voice that she could muster, Kelsey responded, "Yes daddy! Now can I please wrap my wittle lips around your big cock?" My cock was once again at full attention. I merely grunted, and she took my cock into her mouth, bit by bit, teasing me. I let her tease me for a while, but then I decided to take back control. I slammed my cock into the back of her throat with no warning. She gagged slightly, and I pulled out enough to let her get some air. As soon as she was breathing normally again, I shoved my cock all the way back in. This time she took it exquisitely, even sticking her tongue out to lick my balls while I fucked her throat. My assault on her throat lasted at least 15 minutes, and Kelsey's eyes were red and watery from gagging a few more times. I pulled my cock most of the way out of her mouth, leaving just the head in. I leaned back against my desk and relaxed. Kelsey looked up at me, as if she knew what was coming, and she wanted it badly. I was more than happy to oblige, as I began sending a hot stream of piss into her mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.