Owning Kelsey
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2012 by EphebObsession

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kelsey, an underage coworker of mine, seduces me one night. She has decided she wants to be my property, and who am I to say no?

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy  

"Hey, Alex! Wait up!" Hearing the familiarish voice, I stopped and turned on my way to my car. It was Kelsey, a new coworker of mine that had, admittedly, already played the lead in the filthy play that is performed in my mind at night. I would've guessed she was about 16, and she was tall for a girl her age, maybe 5'7". She wasn't what most would call hot, rather she was fucking adorable. Her brunette hair tied up in a tight bun on the back of her head, her amazingly blue eyes, and her incredible smile gave her a stunning, yet innocent beauty. My eyes trailed down her neck, to her barely-b cups, where my eyes lingered for a bit longer than they should have. "I'm up here, douchebag," Kelsey said laughing, and smacking my arm.

"Sorry, I uh, kinda zoned out there for a minute. What's up?" I replied, trying to keep my voice from faltering.

"Uh-huh," she paused here to stick her tongue out at me and laugh, "but seriously, can I get a ride home? I'm pretty sure my mom got drunk and passed out again."

"Yeah, that's not a problem, as long as you don't mind freezing to death in my car," I said with a slight chuckle, still feeling a bit embarrassed. In conversation, I discovered that she lived only about 2 blocks from my apartment, and we headed that way. She asked me to stop somewhere on the way back, and only as I pulled into the lot did I realize that the place was closed. "Hey, I'm pretty sure this place is closed," I told her, but only barely managed t get those words out before I turned my head and she kissed me. We kissed for a long while, before I slowly slipped my hand up her shirt, and got my first feel of her wonderful breasts, albeit through her pink, and slightly padded bra. Just then, her mom called her cell phone. I could hear her slurring and angry speech slightly.

"Ok, mom, I'll be home in like 15 minutes ... Yeah, ok ... Bye mom!" She slammed her phone shut and threw it in her bag.

"So, I guess I should get you home then," I offered. I didn't want to cause any trouble, and I'm a patient man. There will be more opportunities to make her cute little toes curl.

"Well, I can't send you home like that!" She laughed

"Like what?" I asked, confused. She simply pointed to the tent formed in my pants. She kissed me hard on the lips, biting my lower lip gently as she unzipped my pants, and pulled my cock out of my boxers. She kissed me one more time before she slowly moved her face closer to my throbbing cock, never once breaking eye contact. At first, just the tip of her tongue made contact with the underside of my cock, and I already felt amazing. She teased me for a few minutes, and then finally breaking eye contact with me, she went to work. She took all of my cock in one thrust, her throat accommodating it quite nicely. After a good deep throating, she took her mouth off of my cock and started sucking my balls while working my shaft with both hands. I moaned loudly, "I'm gonna cum baby!" immediately her mouth was back on my cock, swallowing every spurt I could muster.

She zipped me up and we took off for her house. "I'm off tomorrow, wanna hang out?" she asked me.

"Yeah, sure, I'm of tomorrow too." I gave her my number, and she said she'd call me around 3. When I got back to my apartment, I checked my phone and had a message waiting that said, "You owe me one, kisses kels" I was instantly hard again. I decided to wait until the next day so I could blow a proper load on her adorable little face.

The next day crawled by. I tried to keep busy, but I couldn't quit thinking about Kelsey, and all of the great things I was going to do to her. I sat at my computer, chain smoking and counting the hours. Finally 3 o'clock came. And then it went. I was getting a little anxious. I checked my phone again around 3:30, still nothing. I started to feel disappointed, but then I heard a knock at my door. I opened it and Kelsey barged in, something in her right hand, which was made into as much a fist as possible. I closed the door and followed her toward the living room. "Something wrong?" I asked. She stopped, stuffed the item that was in her hand into my chest pocket and kept walking.

"You owe me one, remember?" She said with a grin on her face as she lay back on my couch. I reached in my chest pocket and found that she had stuffed her panties in there. I brought them to my nose and smelled her wonderful aroma, mixed with something else, but I wasn't sure what it was. As she lay on the couch, she pulled her skirt up to reveal a completely hairless slit. I immediately walked over and got on my knees in front of her. I shoved my face into her pubic region and shoved my tongue deep into her sweet, wet pussy. I savored her flavor for a while, and then began sucking and licking her clitoris directly. I shoved two fingers inside her, going immediately for her G spot. She moaned loudly, grabbing my hair and grinding her pussy hard against my mouth. I continued my lingual assault on her clitoris, only stopping briefly to suck and nibble on it. This caused Kelsey's hips to start gyrating wildly. As she was nearing her climax, I made a bold move - I slipped a finger into her asshole. She responded with a low moan that turned into a near scream as she climaxed and squirted all over my face. I licked my lips, savoring her wonderful taste. I looked up at her, her face a bright red hue, her gaze averted.

"What's wrong?" I inquired. She barely replied with an 'I dunno'. I kissed up her stomach, then began sucking her left nipple gently. A short, nearly silent gasp escaped her lips as I brought my hand back to her clitoris, gently massaging it. "Seriously, what's wrong?"

"I've never done that with a guy before." She said, avoiding eye contact with me still.

"So you've done it before alone? With a girl?" I asked, sounding a bit too excited at the end.

"By myself, perv. It only happens when I use my vibrator."

"Well, don't be embarrassed or anything. I find it fucking sexy!"

"I just feel like I just peed on your face though!" Her face turned a deep crimson when she said this. It was adorable. I was so ready to turn this cute little girl into a depraved, insatiable whore.

"Listen, you didn't piss on my face! Although to be honest, I wouldn't mind if you did." I watched her face closely as I said this. Her expression was almost blank, except for a slight smirk. I thought back to her panties. That combination of glorious smells. I now knew that it was the scent of her excretions, in more than one way. "You like that don't you? I think you secretly do wanna piss all over my face. Go ahead," I got down on my knees once more, putting my face right against her, "cmon, go ahead!"

At first it was just a few drops that trickled out, one landing on my upper lip. I quickly licked it off, moaning slightly at the exquisite taste and eagerly awaiting more. As a few more drops came out, I couldn't resist the urge to unzip my pants and pull out my cock. Moments later, the dam burst. I opened my mouth wide and caught as much of the wonderful nectar in my mouth as I could. I was stroking my cock gently, taking in her musky piss, when her stream died down. The change in trajectory caused her piss to flow down my chin, soaking my shirt, and then eventually landing on my cock. Using her fluid as lube, I began furiously stroking my cock.

As soon as she was done spraying me, she pushed me on my back, then sat on my cock, taking all of it at once. She moaned in my ear that she had always wanted to do that. She rode my cock hard, swiveling her hips with each thrust, pushing me that much closer to cumming in her tight little pussy. Without missing a beat, she turned around, continuing to ride me. "Spank me!" she grunted. I spanked her cute little ass as hard as I could, several times. With each slap, she moaned louder, thrusting harder. After making her ass bright red, I slowly slid my hand down her crack, then gently inserted my middle finger in her asshole. This sent her over the edge, and she nearly screamed as she came, squirting all over me. "I'm gonna cum," I said as I grabbed her hips to help her off. She resisted me and slammed down hard, making my cock disappear.

"Cum inside me baby! Please?" She asked in that cute little voice of hers.

"Are you on the pill? I don't wanna get you pregnant," I swallowed hard as I said this, trying to focus on not busting my nut just yet.

She spun around while still on my dick and leaned in close to me. In my ear, she whispered "Baby, I want you to get me pregnant. I want everyone to know who owns me."

I barely spat out "Ok" before she started riding me again. I was insanely turned on at the thought of knocking up this sweet sexy teen. She spun back around, but this time it was her finger slipping into my asshole. Her finger quickly made its way to my prostate, and another soon joined it. I couldn't hold back any longer, and I came deep in her tight, wet pussy. She moaned loudly as I shot spurt after spurt of hot semen into her waiting womb.

She lay back against me, and I began to pull out of her. "No don't! Not yet. I want you to piss inside me baby!" she nearly begged. I kissed her neck gently and let loose my stream. The feeling was exquisite; the hot liquid filling up her pussy, then slowly leaking out, dripping all over myself. Kelsey rubbed her clit hard, bringing herself to one more orgasm. After her orgasm subsided, Kelsey pulled her panties out of my pocket, and used them to wipe up the mixture of semen, vaginal juices, and piss.

"What about getting you pregnant? I know I'd love to suck the milk out of your tits baby," I asked.

"You'll have plenty of chances to knock me up, now that you own me, sir." She shot me a sly grin as she said the last word before stuffing the dirty panties in my mouth, and pushing me on my back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.