Imaginary Man
Chapter 4

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A loving husband tries to persuade his beautiful black wife into cheating on him with white men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Masturbation   Petting  

It should have been a long, glorious orgasm for me, but the knowledge that a man who wasn't my husband had just cum inside me was a shock. How could it have happened? I didn't understand what I'd done wrong or why Seth hadn't pulled out like he'd promised. A stranger had fucked me. A white man putting his sperm inside my womb. I couldn't fight it and I didn't try. I just lay there while Seth's cock remained firm and thick inside my sperm drenched pussy. He was still hard and plugging up the hole he'd just filled with his seed.

"That was sweet, Amber..." Seth kissed me. "You're so beautiful, so sexy ... You feel it inside you? Jesus, you fuck good."

"I'm not protected," I told him weakly. "I'm married ... You're white ... Oh God ... I'm two weeks from my period and..."

"I know. Shhh ... That was so good, baby." Seth held me and kissed my cheeks and lips and it was like he didn't care at all that he might have given me a child.

"You were supposed to pull out. Why didn't you pull out?" I moaned, shivering and blinking back my tears as I realized Seth was still inside me and he was moving again, working his cock in and out of my pussy slowly.

"I just had to have you, Amber," Seth whispered, "and when you let me put my cock inside you ... Mmmm ... I had to finish. I had to fuck you all the way."

"Ummm ... Seth ... Oh..." I knew he wanted me again. He was doing it. He was fucking me and I should have pushed him away, but I didn't.

Something was broken inside me and I didn't know what or why, only that I was changed. He was sliding his cock back and forth and I moved with him. Slowly at first, but unmistakably and the man was smiling, looking into my damp eyes and then kissing me deeply. I should have stopped him and I think I could have, but what was the point? He'd fucked me once, would twice really matter now?

"Yeah, like this ... Lift your legs for me, I want to fuck you deep this time..." Seth was nodding, moving slowly as he lifted my legs over his shoulders and he started fucking me harder. "Amber ... Yeah, fuck my cock now. You want it..."

"Oh God..." I gasped as his cock plunged even deeper than it had been before. His cockhead found the bottom of my sex and I was rocked with a little jolt of electric pleasure.

"You like that, baby?" he breathed. "I had to fuck you, Amber. A married woman like you..."

"N-Noooo oh please..." I whispered, clutching at his hips with my legs high, spread wide for the man.

"A tease like you, Amber ... A black slut begging for it and then walking away?" Seth leaned down to kiss my mouth and I opened for his tongue while he pumped my pussy. "Yeah, you lying bitch ... You're so hot for it! Fuck! I had to cum inside you, Amber ... I'm going to do it again just to make sure you remember me, baby."

"Ummm yeah ... fuck me ... okay okay ... yeah..." I nodded, feeling my knees nearly touching my shoulders as Seth rolled my ass even higher, thrusting his long fat cock straight down into my sodden pussy. My heart was rolling again, my lungs were on fire. The spasms in my cunt were a pleasure I couldn't deny and I hated myself for it. I was fucking him now because it hurt me inside. This was what I deserved.

"You like that white cock? You like being fucked by a white man?" Seth asked me, holding every inch of his cock in my cunt and grinding his pelvis against mine hard. His pubic hair was against mine, matted with cum and fuck juices. His heavy balls were soft and warm and pressed against my ass. He was inside me all the way and my cervix winced with electric joy as the head of his penis kissed it.

"Y-Yeah yeah ... Fuck me! Uh! With your white cock! Fuck me harder ... Ugh! Fuck ... Me!" I groaned, clawing at him with my fingers as another orgasm was threatening to overwhelm me. This one would be good because I was beyond caring now. I'd already been fucked and filled with sperm and there was nothing left to fear but the pleasure of cumming all over that hard white cock buried in my black pussy.

"I'll fuck you ... Cum for me, baby," Seth urged me, unmoving as he taunted and teased me. "Cum all over my white cock, you little slut. Give me that cunt, baby ... Where's your husband now?"

"I don't know! Fuck my cunt! Oh! Please ... I'm gonna cum ... I'm your cunt now ... Fuck me!" I was begging for it then, promising the man anything so long as he'd give me the cum I was so desperate for.

"My cunt, huh?" Seth's mouth was touching mine while he spoke and I was kissing his lips, desperate for him. "You little whore, I'll fuck you..."

Seth let me have my orgasm and he fucked me all the while. I came long and hard and it was fantastic. By the end of it I was high again, giddy and giggling and willing to do anything the man wanted me too. I couldn't go back to Richard, not after this. I'd fucked another man. I'd taken Seth's white sperm in my womb. I didn't deserve a husband. I just deserved to be fucked and Seth was fucking me so good it was unbelievable. I'd hardly ever cum with my husband, but Seth was bringing me off over and over until he was finally ready to cum again.

"Do you want me to pull out, Amber?" he asked gently, kissing my lips and staring into my glazed eyes.

"No! No ... Cum inside me," I told him, riding another wave of pleasure. "I don't care ... Fuck a baby in me ... Fuck it ... Fuck me..."

I was cumming for the third or fourth time probably, huge cums that wrecked me completely, and somewhere in the middle of it Seth emptied his balls once more into my eager womb. He did it just as he had before, pushing his cockhead right up to my cervix and spraying his potent semen into the depths of my cunt. If he hadn't knocked me up the first time around, the second time had probably done it. Seth kept me impaled on his cock while his sperm went to work, penetrating my cervix and being carried towards my egg. My legs were high and his cock, which finally began to soften somewhat remained inside my sex for a good five minutes or more and we spent the time kissing with lazy tenderness.

"What are we going to do now?" I asked the man softly, feeling small and helpless, vulnerable beneath him like I'd never felt before in my life. He was still inside me.

"What are we going to do?" Seth chuckled at that. "I'm going to take you back to your stupid husband."

"He's not stupid," I frowned and shivered as the cold air was becoming noticeable.

"Yeah he is," Seth told me. "Letting a guy fuck his wife. Letting you get pregnant with a white man's baby. You're really not on the pill or anything?"

"No. We use condoms," I said weakly, saying the words to punish myself. "It was my fault. He doesn't know where I am ... What I'm doing."

"Then he's stupid," Seth laughed. "But you're a great fuck, Amber. Sexy as hell too. I hope we hook up again sometime."

"I can't go back to him." I felt like crying. I didn't know what I felt. "Not anymore. I don't ... I don't have anyone."

"So? What do you want?" Seth asked me, moving his cock slightly and I was surprised to find him still firm enough to fuck me as he pulled it back and pushed it deep.

"I don't know," I confessed. "Can't, um ... Can't I stay with you?"

"What?" he laughed and I felt my body burn with humiliation. "I don't need a married girlfriend, Amber, or a pregnant one."

"B-But you did it to me ... We did it," I said, blinking up at him and feeling like a child beneath his amused face. "And maybe I ... I might not be pregnant."

"Maybe. But you are married," Seth told me, moving a little more, fucking me again with short strokes while we talked. "I'll drive you home and you can tell your nice, black husband how much you love fucking white guys now."

"No! No ... Please..." I whispered, looking up at the man and feeling the wetness spilling from my pussy, running down the small of my back as Seth fucked me slowly. "Why are you being so mean?"

"You want to be my slut?" he asked, ignoring my question. "My live-in fuck toy? Cook and clean and suck my big white dick every morning? Is that what you want?"

"Why are you saying that?" I asked him, closing my eyes beneath his dark, steady gaze. I felt his cock, hard again, long and thick and stirring our mixed orgasm deep in my pussy. It felt good. It felt bad.

"Because I don't need you," he said, like it was obvious. "I just wanted to fuck you, Amber. I wanted to cum inside you and see the look on your pretty face when I did it."

"I thought you liked me," I was crying then.

Being fucked and being humiliated, feeling my pussy suckle at the man's big white prick like I was starving for it. I was fucking him back, unable to help myself even as my heart ached with thoughts of my husband and the cruelty of Seth's voice.

I was hurt and humiliated and at emotional odds with what my body was feeling. My pussy was still hot and wet and grabbing at the man's cock. My tummy was tight and full of butterflies. I could cum again, if only Seth would kiss me and tell me he loved me. Tell me he was going to take care of me. That's what I wanted, what I needed to hear and I was begging for it. Didn't he know I was willing to quit my husband for him? That I already had, as soon as I'd felt Seth's sperm filling my womb? I was trading my body for his affection, offering myself completely, but Seth didn't care. He'd had me already and was still inside me, like nothing I felt mattered. He was using me.

"I do like you, baby. I like fucking you," he chuckled, grinding his cock within my greedy cunt and it was getting hard again. "You're sexy as hell. You want to be my slut? I never had one before, but..."

"Yes," I whispered, because I had nothing and no one else in the world. The last shred of self-respect had been torn from me with Seth's rejection.

"Yes what?"

"Y-Yes, I ... I'll be your s-slut..." I swallowed thickly.

"Yeah?" he looked at me like he didn't believe me and he stopped moving, just keeping his cock inside me as if giving me time to think about it.

"I w-want to be your ... slut," I whispered, pleading with him as my eyes grew wet again. "Just don't send me away. Don't take me home."

"You're pretty fucked up, huh?" Seth asked me. "How old are you?"

"Nineteen," I whimpered beneath his cock, lifting my hips as much as I could, needing him to move inside me. I wanted to be fucked while he made me say those terrible things.

"And you don't have a clue what you want," Seth sighed.

"I want you," I told him, giving him my eyes so that he'd know I wasn't lying. "I want a man who can take care of me."

"Who can fuck you?"

"Y-Yeah," I nodded. "Fuck me and love me. I want a man to ... own me."

"Fuck and love ... like they go hand in hand, eh?" Seth laughed. "You married the first guy who fucked you, I bet. Didn't you? Your stupid husband popped your cherry, right?"

"I was a virgin until we got married." I admitted softly. "I never did it before."

"And now you wanna marry the second one too?"

"I ... I don't ... know."

"Well, it would be fun to take you home and fuck you morning, noon and night, Amber," Seth told me. "But I really don't need the hassle, you know?"

"What ... But, I don't..." I stared up at him as Seth pulled his swollen cock out of my pussy with a small flood of our combined cum.

"I like being single. I like fucking pretty girls and having a good time," he told me, sitting back on his knees. "Why would I want to spoil that just for a slut like you?"

"I-I'll do anything you want," I said almost desperately, burning with humiliation beneath his words. "I can cook and clean ... I can fuck."

I was laying there with my dress bunched around my waist. My firm tits hanging free, rising and falling with my ragged breathing. My nipples were swollen and dark, pointing upward. My long brown legs were spread, showing the man my splayed sex, my cunt pink and wet, leaking thin milky sperm and the blanket was already soaked with our juices. I was completely exposed to him and offering myself to be whatever he wanted, and Seth was refusing me.

"Clean your cunt off my cock," he said. "I'll think about it."

"Wha-What? Yeah, Seth ... alright..." I nodded and moved so that I was on my hands and knees, bringing my mouth to his wet cock.

I opened my mouth wide and it was my first real look at the penis that had broken me, because that's how I felt. I'd cheated on my husband and fucked a white man and let him cum inside me. Twice. Now I was holding his cock, at least as big as Richard's and sticky with the remains of our fucking. I could smell the sex on it and as the smooth head filled my mouth, I could taste our combined orgasms. A rich, bitter-sweet flavor, sharp and salty and making my mouth water so that I had to swallow my spit quickly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.