Imaginary Man - Cover

Imaginary Man

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A loving husband tries to persuade his beautiful black wife into cheating on him with white men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Masturbation   Petting  

I was alone in a club, or at least pretending to be, and I was looking to get picked up by a white man while my black husband watched. How weird was that? I'd never imagined such a thing in my life. I'd never wanted to, but now that it was actually happening I found myself excited by it. I didn't want to be, strange as it sounds. I already felt guilty just by my willingness to play along and I felt that if anything really happened I'd have a hard time rationalizing it later. This was Richard's fantasy, not mine, so why was I excited? Why had I let him talk me into it in the first place?

And then I understood that this had been my idea too. Coming here, not Club Notorious per se, but just going to a club and finding a white man to have sex with me. I'd suggested it and my earlier plans to shed my guilty skin were gone. I was a part of it now, as much as Richard perhaps. That sent a little shiver along my spine as I made my way through the club, catching looks and occasionally returning them, but mostly trying to ignore the men watching me. I'd been in clubs before and I knew how it worked, but never like this. I felt terribly alone and I looked around, finding Richard standing at the bar. He was turned towards me and watching like he'd promised.

I managed to get a table, a small one as a couple older women were leaving, gathering their purses headed off for greener pastures perhaps. I smiled at them and sat down quickly, sliding their half-empty glasses away from me. A waitress would come around soon enough and I was glad I didn't have that job, those girls were run ragged I bet.

"Hi, you look lonely," a man said, a black man as it turned out and that hadn't taken long at all.

"Oh, no." I smiled up at him. "I'm waiting for my husband. He's just parking the car."

I held up my left hand and shrugged apologetically.

"Cool. Okay, have fun pretty lady," he smiled, taking it well and turning around.

He'd been a good looking man actually and I felt a little pitter-patter inside, just a fleeting temptation that any wife would feel, I imagined. It made me smile when I considered that the reason I'd rejected him was because he was black. That was very strange, considering I'd never dated a white man in my life. They were the ones I'd always shot down without a second thought, but not anymore.

A long five minutes passed before another man approached me, this one white and I'd noticed him looking at me as he sat with two of his friends. Three guys checking out the girls and he'd been looking at me. Being brave about it too, as he hadn't looked away those few times I'd happened to catch his eyes with mine. He'd stared right at me, smiling and sipping his drink until I blinked.

"Tough getting a waitress isn't it, would you like to dance?" he asked and I looked at him then, feeling my tummy tighten with nervous energy.

He was tall and dark haired, with a very light complexion, almost pinkish and he had blue eyes. A handsome sort of man and confident, which has a sex appeal all its own. He was dressed well too, not overdone or too casual, but comfortable with dark slacks and a salmon polo. I liked it well enough to want to know him better anyway, but I was wondering inside if I wasn't making a big mistake. It was one thing to look, everyone did that, but touching ... Oh, I hoped Richard knew what he was asking for, because I didn't.

"Yeah, I'd love to," I agreed, leaving my purse reluctantly and standing up slowly. I glanced towards the bar, but couldn't see Richard there and that made me frown.

"Nice," The man smiled as he watched me move, rising to my feet. "I'm Seth."

"Amber," I said above the music and he put his hand in the small of my back, guiding me towards the dance floor.

The music was fast and loud, which didn't leave us with much opportunity for discussion, but at least he knew how to dance. That was fun and I didn't mind the occasional touches, the unavoidable brushing of my body against his as we moved together. After several minutes he had his hands on me, on my hips and that was okay too. I was even flirting a little, turning my body and giving him looks over my shoulders, moving my ass in that tight skirt so that he would press his pelvis against me once in awhile.

It was fun and warm and it got my blood going. I forgot about Richard, not completely, but enough so that he wasn't in the forefront of my mind. I was mostly thinking about how much fun this was, just dancing with a man I didn't know, a new face, a white face. It was something I didn't think I'd missed really, but maybe I did a little. I'd gotten married shortly after my nineteenth birthday and as anyone can tell you, even me, that's pretty young to say no to fun like I was having now, just five months later.

"Oh, hey..." Seth smiled as the music slowed way down, the flashing lights growing dim and blue.

"Whew," I giggled, "Maybe we should sit down."

"Let's try a slow one, Amber," Seth suggested with a smile and he was already moving to hold me.

"Uh ... Okay." I swallowed hard and my heart gave a little leap as I felt another man holding me close for the first time since Richard had asked me to marry him.

I put my arms around his neck, not tightly, but as naturally as I could in my nervous state, and he held my waist gently. Seth was a few inches taller than me, six foot or a little more perhaps, so I was looking up and smiling at that. I like taller men and it was just strange seeing a white face where a black one should be. I hadn't danced with a white guy since my junior prom probably, and that hadn't been anything like this.

"You're a great dancer," Seth was saying. "Are you from the Twin Cities?"

"Yeah," I said. "Born and raised. I go to college, the university."

"Really? Cool," Seth smiled. "What are you studying?"

"Uh..." I laughed lightly. "Undeclared, for the moment. I haven't figured out what I want to be when I grow up yet."

"You look all grown up to me," Seth said softly and my breasts, my unbearably swollen nipples were rubbing his chest through the dull fuzz of my sweater. I felt the heat rising and my heart was going fast.

"What do you do?" I asked, wanting to get away from me because I really didn't know how much I wanted to tell him about myself.

"I'm an electrician," he said. "I work construction."

"Yeah?" I smiled at him. "I wouldn't have guessed that."

"What would you have guessed?" Seth wondered and I giggled.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "A lawyer maybe or someone with an office."

"No, I'd go crazy in an office," he told me. "I like it outside."

Seth was moving his hands, just a little and I wasn't stopping him. He moved around my waist slightly, down past my hips and I felt his fingertips at the top of my ass. I didn't say a word or draw back and so he was taking it as a green light to draw me a little closer, enough so that I could feel his evident bulge against the swell of my thinly covered sex and I suddenly realized I was growing moist.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" I licked my lips and Seth smiled.

"If I can ask you one."

"Have you gone out with a lot of black girls?" I asked him.

"No." He shook his head slightly. "Does it bother you?"

"What? Me being black?" I giggled.

"Me being white," Seth grinned.

"It's different," I admitted with a little swallow. "I've never danced with a white guy, not like this."

"Do you like it?" the man asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah, I do," I decided.

"You're a beautiful woman, Amber," Seth breathed and his hands went a little lower, pressing against my firm, round ass.

"Hmmm..." I gave my eyes a tiny roll and wondered if I shouldn't put a stop to this. I wondered if Richard was watching and I'd pretty much forgotten about him until right then. It made me unhappy to find I could lose track of my life so easily.

"Where's your husband?" Seth whispered, as if reading my mind and I blinked at him.

"What?"

"You said I could ask you a personal question," he smiled. "Remember? I noticed your rings."

"Oh." I cleared my throat. "I'm not, uh ... sure where he is."

"Not sure?" Seth chuckled. "If I was him..."

"If you were my husband?" I giggled nervously, not liking this discussion at all. "What?"

"Well, I wouldn't let you dance with another man," Seth told me, looking into my eyes and he was caressing my ass plainly now, holding my body tightly to his. His cock was hard, obviously so and he was working it against me to ensure I felt it. I could hardly breathe and I wanted to look around for my husband. This was wrong.

"Are you the jealous type?" I asked, biting my bottom lip and knowing exactly how that looked.

"Oh yeah," Seth breathed. "Fuck yeah."

He tried to kiss me then and I felt the blood rushing to my face as I pulled back slightly and then I wanted him to let me go. I wanted that kiss too. I mean, it was time for it. My body was telling me that, even my emotions, some of them; it was the right place and time for a little romantic kiss. Seth was holding me close and I was hot all over. I could feel his manhood against me, hard and barely restrained. My heart was beating quickly, my nipples flashing cold with a deep ache to be kissed and bitten and ... I was there. Seth had done it right, but my husband...

"What's wrong?" Seth blinked at me and he was letting me go reluctantly.

"I'm just..." I shook my head and smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry, Seth. I have to go."

I left him there and Seth was unhappy, but being a gentleman about it, at least as much as he could be. I'd just rejected him in the middle of what seemed to be a pretty good time and he was doubtlessly wondering what he'd done wrong. I felt bad about that, but I was filled with anxiety because I'd come so close to letting him kiss me. A man I wasn't married to, kissing me in public? He was a white man too and I'd wanted it. I'd forgotten about Richard and wanted that man. That wasn't me, it couldn't be and so I was running.

"Amber..." Richard caught up with me, like I knew he would, and I was leaving.

I expected him to ask me what was wrong or to ask me what had happened. I almost expected him to be angry and a part of me wished he would be. That would be normal. That would be the manly thing. He was my husband and another man had been feeling up my ass on the dance floor, trying to kiss me and I'd been flirting. He should have been angry and that part of me filled with guilt wanted it.

But he didn't get angry. Richard didn't say a word and neither did I. He just held my hand, walking me outside, almost pulling me the two blocks to where our car was parked. He unlocked it and whatever I expected, I didn't expect him to push me into the backseat.

"What... ?"

I found myself lying on my back and Richard was on top of me, kissing me hard. His tongue filled my mouth and his hands were all over me. He was so hot, burning up it seemed, and I groaned beneath his weight as my husband worked himself between my legs.

"Jesus, I love you," he whispered, breathless and dragging his lips across my skin, down my neck to the tops of my breasts.

"Richard..." I breathed, wrapping my legs around him as I felt a surge of passion.

His cock was hard, trapped in his trousers and he pressed it against my sex, grinding against the thin nylon of my panties. We were dry fucking and making out like horny teenagers. I gasped as he pushed my sweater up, over my swollen tits and found my left nipple with his mouth. I cradled his head in my arms, closing my eyes and arching my back as my whole body seemed to throb between his hungry lips. He sucked me hard, drawing as much of my tit into his mouth and biting it, washing my nipple with his tongue while I lifted my ass, rolling my hips to feel more pressure against my pussy.

"Put it in..." I breathed. "Inside me ... Hurry..."

I was panting for air and my heart was a hammer in my head. I was aroused completely, my wanton sex rocked with tiny spasms as it sought something long and thick to fill it. I had to have him inside me now and I was reaching between us, working at Richard's pants while he continued to lick and kiss my tits, moving from one to the other and only when I had his fat black cock in my hands did he look down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.