The Girl Next Door
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2012 by monkeyjoe3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The young girl next door wanted to learn about boys, but I thought she'd learn best from a man. This is the story of how she became part of the family, making me the luckiest guy in the world, and making life much more fun for my wife too...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

The following few weeks passed in a cum covered haze, as Lisa and I fucked each other daily, Leanne most days, Leanne and Nuno a couple of times a week, and occasionally Carol and Phil. Sexually I've never been as satisfied, and it somehow made Lisa and I even closer, perhaps knowing that we had such trust in each other, as well as the new life growing inside her. There came a point, though, when I lay beside her one morning, caressing her slight bump, that she said we needed to tell our bed partners about the pregnancy, and as I slowly fucked her I agreed, wondering how that would affect the fun we were having.

As it happens, I shouldn't have worried. Leanne was thrilled, showering Lisa with kisses when we told her. Later that same night, Nuno was shocked, until we confirmed that it couldn't be his, when he grinned widely, and spent several minutes kissing my wife's stomach, before announcing that he'd never felt her pussy as wet at it now was. Phil and Carol were pleased for us too, although they wryly warned us about the life changing commitment be were in for.

And we all carried on fucking.

When Lisa was about seven months pregnant she started to want less penetration, but we worked out a fun way around that. Leanne's tongue on Lisa's pussy, plus my cock in Leanne's cunt kept us all happy. With Nuno studying hard for exams, Leanne was grateful to have my cock more or less to herself for a while, confident as she was that she didn't need to spend all her own time revising! Our beautiful daughter, Amy, was born in July 2007, and I was the happiest man alive.

A month later, with Lisa and I having taken our successful first sexual steps as parents, we decided to celebrate Leanne and Nuno getting their exam results with a party. Nothing too loud, of course, with a tiny baby in the house, just three couples having fun together. Nuno, of course, knew about Leanne and her parents by now, but this was the first time he'd fucked his girlfriend in Phil and Carol's presence. And later, it was the first time he fucked Carol too, and the first time he watched Leanne get fucked by her father. It was a joyous occasion, and I didn't even mind getting up twice in the night to give Amy some milk. Lisa, her pussy full of cum and her body too tired to move, slept through till mid-morning the next day.

It was, however, a celebration tinged with sadness, as we all knew that good things come to an end. Nuno and Leanne had both gained entry to university, and would shortly be moving on, to different parts of the country. Both were aware that this would be a strange time for them and their relationship, and nobody knew what would be around the corner. But they could both be sensible and mature as well as sex crazed, and we all trusted them to be grown up about however they wanted to lead their lives. Over the next few months, Nuno loved his new life, but Leanne hated hers. At christmas, she decided to quit university and come back to London, and although we, and her parents, thought it was a shame, we understood her reasons, and supported her. And, secretly, looked forward to seeing more of her!

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.