The Girl Next Door
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2012 by monkeyjoe3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The young girl next door wanted to learn about boys, but I thought she'd learn best from a man. This is the story of how she became part of the family, making me the luckiest guy in the world, and making life much more fun for my wife too...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Sunday

I woke early on Sunday, and decided to let my wife sleep rather than waking her up for more sex. Later, I told myself, and went downstairs. I'd had an idea for a comic book a couple of days before, and somehow the vague notions had crystallised in my head overnight, and I was keen to get something written down. It was about three hours later, at ten o'clock, that Lisa appeared, yawning and stretching, hair bed messy and dressed in knickers and vest. Hey," she said, kissing my head and putting her arms around me as I sat at my desk. "What ya doing?"

I told her about the comic, and she seemed to think it was a good idea as we made coffee and breakfast. And when we'd cleared things away, she sat on my lap and gave me a deep, deep kiss. "So, my writer man. I missed the way you usually wake me up this morning..."

Grinning, I kissed her back, my hand sliding under her vest to stroke the side of her breast. "I hope I can make it up to you somehow?"

"Mmm, you can!" Lisa sat up on the kitchen table, and spread her legs. It wasn't difficult to work out how I was expected to pay my dues, and I gladly bent my head, still sitting in my chair, and inhaled the scent of her pussy, my breath on her inner thighs making her shiver. I licked her through her knickers, teasing, before standing up and bending over to kiss her mouth. Our tongues danced as I pulled her vest up and over her breasts, easing back and sucking her nipple as she pulled her top over her head. I quickly lost my t-shirt too, and we held each other for a moment, chest to chest, before the urge to get her naked proved too strong to resist, and I laid her back on the table and she lifted her arse just enough for me to slide her knickers down and off. I ran a finger over her pussy lips, and sat down to my work.

Lisa had cum three or four times, and my face was covered in her juices, before she let me fuck her. I quickly stepped out of my jeans and stood to rub my cock against her slippery clitoris. She groaned as I slowly slid it inside her, and I marvelled at how her cunt squeezed my cock, as if it were trying to drag me in deeper. We developed a slow but firm rhythm, me enjoying the sight of my thickness disappearing inside her, she rubbing her clit gently with a finger on my out-strokes. I could tell how close she was to another orgasm, and tried to time mine to it, just about managing to as she shook and shuddered, holding onto her tightly as my load splashed into her spasming cunt. I bent over and kissed the tops of her breasts, feeling her chest heave as she got her breath back, aware that my cock was shrinking enough to slip out of her in a moment but trying to delay the inevitable.

Then the doorbell rang, which made me jump and slip out of her all too quickly. Lisa laughed, and I stood up. We looked at each other, and said, at the same time, "Leanne."

"I'll go," I offered, winking at my wife. "Want me to get rid of her?"

Lisa laughed hard, which seemed to cause a drop of cum to ooze from her pussy. "No way! She can clear up this mess for a start, and then I want to hear all about what else she's been up to!"

I bent to kiss her, and slid a finger into her cunt at the same time. Standing again, I showed Lisa my finger, covered in cum, and, grinning, went to the door. Naked as I was, I checked through the spy glass to make sure it was who we expected, and stood back to allow Leanne to come in. She smiled as she saw my state of undress. "Is this how you greet all your visitors?"

"Only those who'll be naked in a minute too," I smiled, and slid my finger into her mouth.

"Ooh, tasty!" Leanne sucked the mix of Lisa's and my cum, and walked through to the kitchen. She was wearing a long summer skirt and a plain white vest top, and was clearly bra-less. My cock twitched as I followed her. Giggling at the sight of a naked and freshly fucked Lisa lying on the table, she assumed the position I'd been in several minutes before, and bent to lick Lisa's cum filled pussy.

As she did so, I pushed her skirt up to her waist to reveal she didn't have any knickers on either, and caressed her bare arse. Fondling between her legs, I realised that her thighs were sticky too, sticky with cum. "I think our little slut has just been fucked too," I said to my wife.

Leanne groaned from between her legs. "Mmm," Lisa sighed happily, head laid back on the table. "Tell me about it!"

Our teenaged lover looked up for a moment. "Fuck me," she said. "I'll tell you about it while you're fucking me. And then you can cum in me, I want all three of my lovers to have cum inside me in 12 hours!"

"Oh, so you did get to fuck Nuno last night then!" I said, stroking her pussy.

"Mmm," she answered, face buried again. "And my dad, this morning."

This time it was Lisa groaning, partly because of Leanne's tongue in her cunt, I'm sure, but partly due to the outrageous things she said! My reaction was for my cock to regain full hardness, and I wasted no time in shoving it inside her, hard. Her pussy was slippery with cum and her own juices - it felt wonderful. "Lick her cunt well, slut," I ordered.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.