The Girl Next Door - Cover

The Girl Next Door

Copyright© 2012 by monkeyjoe3

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The young girl next door wanted to learn about boys, but I thought she'd learn best from a man. This is the story of how she became part of the family, making me the luckiest guy in the world, and making life much more fun for my wife too...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

The following week

The next few days were quiet. I was busy with my new work project, Lisa was working hard, even Leanne said she had lots of schoolwork to do. She did come over after school on Monday, and repeated that awesome blowjob of the previous day, and on the Wednesday announced that she needed me to fuck her, and that as she was still on her period it would have to be in her arse. Ever happy to oblige, I took her upstairs and fucked her doggy style, reaching round to rub her clitoris and timing my orgasm to hers, filling her bowels with my spunk as she collapsed underneath me, trembling.

Lisa and I fucked two or three times as well - she said she was a bit more tired than usual, but felt healthy and happy. She'd booked the Friday off work and had made an appointment with the doctor to confirm the pregnancy. I went with her, and she did another test, the result of which took far longer to come out than the first, making us both really nervous. But it came back positive too, and we both cried tears of happiness again as we digested the leaflets provided by the health service. And we went to bed for much of the afternoon, sleeping a little, fucking a little, making love a little. And Leanne came round at a little after four o'clock.

Lisa answered the door, dressed only in a long t-shirt. We both knew who it would be. Laying naked in bed, I couldn't help grinning to myself as my wife invited our young lover to come upstairs. "Want to join us?" I asked casually.

Leanne, in her school uniform, knelt on the bed. "I've been bad," she said quietly, looking between me and Lisa. Slowly, she pulled her skirt up to reveal her bare pussy. "I forgot to put any knickers on this morning. And I haven't been able to concentrate at school today, because I've been fantasising about getting fucked. But I've been good as well, I've been taking my pills and I really, really want you to cum in me. Please?"

She looked at me with wide eyes, no hint of girlish innocence now. Lisa spoke before I could. "I've been bad as well," she said, pulling her t-shirt up. "I haven't got any underwear on either, and I've already been fucked. But if you make me cum, I'll let my husband fuck you too, okay?"

Leanne smiled, happy to be told what to do. Lisa peeled the t-shirt off, and lay next to me, kissing me hard on the lips. Spreading her legs, she beckoned our neighbour forward, and my cock reached its full hardness again as Leanne crawled up and kissed Lisa, her long blonde hair tumbling over my wife's tits. Lisa was reaching up to undo the buttons on Leanne's blouse, and I ran my hand over her bare legs, pushing her skirt up to her waist. She moaned gently as I caressed her arse cheeks, and then Lisa was pushing her down. "Eat me," she commanded.

Kneeling up, Leanne shrugged off her blouse and bra, and then did just that. Trailing her lips over Lisa's tits, she moved lower, one hand easing under Lisa's arse to push her cunt closer. I knew Leanne would be able to taste my cum, and kissed Lisa gently as the young girl set about her task, occasionally glancing up at us with an impish grin. Lisa was certainly happy with her ability to lick a pussy, and I loved the sight of my wife's breathing becoming more and more ragged as she got closer to her orgasm. Finally she groaned, and reached down to hold Leanne's head still between her legs, her body stiff for a moment, then liquid again as she relaxed, eyes closed. Leanne looked up, her mouth and chin dripping. "Was that okay?" she asked with a smile.

"Mmm," said Lisa. "Matt, give her her reward."

I didn't waste any time sliding behind Leanne, and rubbing a fingertip over her soaking pussy. But Leanne moved away. "Not yet," she whispered, and slid off the bed to unzip her skirt and let it fall on the floor. She looked at me seriously. "I want to be naked. You were the first one to fuck me, the first guy I gave a blow job to, the first to fuck me in the arse. Now I want you to be the first to cum in my pussy, I want to feel it in me. But I want to be naked, and I want you to be on top."

I nodded, and she slid back on the bed next to Lisa, holding out her arms. Lisa bent over her and kissed her lightly on the lips, and I knelt between her spread legs, pointing my cock at her pussy. Slowly, I rubbed the tip over it, spreading her lips, seeing the desire in her eyes. "Please?" she seemed to be saying. I gradually eased over her, weight on my left arm as my right hand guided my cock a little deeper into her. I hadn't fucked her for a week, and I'd almost forgotten how sweet and tight her cunt was, groaning as I eased into her depths. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me towards her, kissing me hotly, our tongues dancing with one another, and then she broke off with a groan, head thrown back as I pushed my cock in harder. Slowly, slowly, I started to ease in and out of her, wanting to make this last, wanting to get her to the edge and keep her there, changing the angle slightly so that I could brush her clitoris lightly as I went deeper. I kissed her again, and looked at Lisa, who seemed to be in a dreamlike state, watching us intently but with a slightly glazed expression on her face. Leanne was fucking me back now, pushing her pelvis forward to meet my thrusts, our rhythm working perfectly. She was breathing hard, a few beads of sweat appearing on her upper chest, and I knew she was close to cumming. I couldn't be cruel enough to slow down, so I kissed her hard again, and increased the pace a fraction. "Ooohh," she groaned, and closed her eyes tightly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.