The Girl Next Door
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by monkeyjoe3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The young girl next door wanted to learn about boys, but I thought she'd learn best from a man. This is the story of how she became part of the family, making me the luckiest guy in the world, and making life much more fun for my wife too...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Lisa had already gone to work when I woke up on Monday, and I lay in bed for several minutes contemplating the events of the last few days. Wondering what next for my wife and I and the family next door, I eventually had to get up and sort out some work, before going off to meet a client. I didn't get back until nearly four o'clock, and wasn't surprised to hear the doorbell soon after. Leanne stood there, in her school uniform, smiling. Somehow, despite me knowing exactly how much she liked all sorts of sex, she still had an aura of innocence about her. I grinned back at her, and stood aside to let her in.

"You are a very naughty girl," I said.

Leanne looked shocked that I could make such an accusation! "Who, me? I don't know what you mean!" she managed to say, before dissolving in a fit of giggles.

"Yes, you," I smiled back. "Poor Lisa, she didn't know what hit her last night when she ran into you in the hall. But you seemed to know just what to do to her!"

Leanne laughed out loud. "Just doing what comes naturally," she said. "You seem to have unlocked the sex maniac within me, I want to fuck anyone and everyone right now!"

"Well you're not the only one," I grinned. "I hope you weren't too shocked by what you saw last night. I mean, it's not every day you finger a cunt full of your dad's cum, and see your mum getting fucked by two cocks, is it?"

"No, I wasn't too shocked," she said carefully. "I think I was too turned on to be shocked! I really wanted to come in and have everybody undress me too, have you all touch me. But I wasn't too sure what my parents' reaction would be. So I just ran upstairs and wiped Lisa's and my dad's cum all over my body, and dreamt of you and Lisa and mum and dad all fucking me."

I'd been confident that her parents would have liked to include Leanne in their games, but wasn't sure if Leanne would want to fuck her parents. But, as she'd said, she wanted to fuck everyone right now! And my aching cock was telling me to take advantage. "Well you're an even naughtier girl than I thought," I said. "I'm afraid you're going to have to come upstairs with me and be punished."

Leanne grinned back at me. "That sounds like fun," she said, and ran up the stairs, eager for the punishment to begin. I followed, stopping at the door as she sat on the edge of the bed, looking all innocent again.

"Take your clothes off," I instructed her, pulling the belt tie out from Lisa's dressing gown.

"What are you going to do with that?" Leanne asked, unbuttoning her blouse.

"I'm going to tie you up to the bed for your punishment," I grinned, walking over to my wardrobe and selecting a couple of ties.

"Mmm, well I suppose I have been a bad girl." Leanne seemed quite accepting of her fate, as she shrugged her blouse off, and attended to her bra. I stopped to look as she slid the bra off, and tossed it onto the floor, revealing her perfect little tits. "I guess I'd better be punished!"

In two steps I was on the bed too, pushing her down until she was lying on her back. Quickly I knelt astride her stomach, and bent forward to take hold of her wrists. She craned her neck and kissed my face, but I broke away, saying that bad girls don't deserve to be kissed. She pouted as I leant forward and pulled her arm up, and tried to nuzzle her face into my groin, which distracted me a little as I wrapped a tie round the bedpost and brought it back around her wrist, tying it in a knot which she could probably have broken out of if she'd wanted to. I sat up again, and repeated the manoever with her left wrist. Leanne clearly didn't want to break free, she was ever ready to try new things! I held my face just high enough over hers to stop her being able to kiss me, and calmly laid my hand on her erect nipple, before pinching it, hard enough to make her gasp and wriggle away from me, kicking her legs underneath me. I slid down the bed, sitting on one of her legs as I tied the other to the bed post, before swapping over again and tying her other leg. Spreadeagled, she suddenly looked vulnerable again, her skirt having ridden up to expose her white knickers. I looked at my clock. Lisa was due home at about five o'clock, earlier than most nights the previous week, but Leanne didn't know that. Thinking quickly, I walked around the bed and redid each knot tighter, leaving Leanne not really able to move at all. I got a pillowcase from the cupboard, and, kneeling over her again, slipped it over her head. She looked slightly alarmed at this, so I whispered in her ear. "Don't worry, this part of the punishment will be fun, you'll see." Leaving her tied and blindfolded, I quietly walked downstairs, and waited for my wife.

After a few minutes, I heard Leanne call out. I quietly ran back upstairs, realising that I should probably gag her too, and when I saw that she'd shaken her pillowcase blindfold off as well, that I needed to improve my restraint technique! She hadn't broken free from the ties though. I walked over, bent forward, and sucked on her hard nipple, making her gasp, partly in pain and partly in pleasure. I went back to the cupboard and found a towel my wife uses for her hair, and a lightweight cotton belt that goes with a summer dress. Going back to the bed, I knelt over Leanne once more, put the belt around her head and tied it over her mouth, tight enough that she couldn't make too much noise. I then slipped the towel over her head, round the wrong way so that it covered her eyes, and wrapped the tie behind her neck. I stood up to survey my handiwork, and worried slightly that she wouldn't be able to breathe, but I saw Lisa park her car outside and realised I wasn't going to be gone long, so I bent over to suck on her other nipple, and with her groan of anticipation in my ears, slipped off downstairs once more.

"I have a surprise for you!" I grinned, opening the front door for Lisa.

"Ooh," she smiled. "I like surprises! What is it?"

"Well it'd spoil the surprise if I told you," I answered, not unreasonably. "But I'm going to have to ask you to take your clothes off and come upstairs for it!"

Lisa laughed. "Now that sounds like my kind of surprise!" Having already kicked off her shoes, she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a slow, sensuous kiss. "I can feel you're ready for my surprise," she said quietly, grinding herself against my hard cock. She stepped back, and quickly undid the buttons of her blouse, before shrugging it off. Unzipping her skirt, she wriggled it down, where it joined the blouse on the floor. "You too," she said, reaching behind her back to unclip her bra.

I love the sight of a trail of clothes leading from the front door up the stairs. It speaks of people incapable of waiting, impatient to fuck each other. Smiling broadly, but with a hint of worry in the back of my mind about whether Lisa would appreciate her gift, I pulled my t-shirt up and off. Lisa ran her hand down my bare chest, before I pulled her towards me, crushing her tits against me, and we kissed, hard and passionately. "Come with me," I said, holding out my hand, which she took, and we walked upstairs. On the landing, I turned to her and put my finger to my lips, indicating that she should be quiet, before I stepped into our bedroom.

Lisa, following, grinned broadly as she saw Leanne tied to the bed. I put my finger over her lips this time, and turned to our captive. "Now, are you going to be a good girl from now on?" I asked.

Leanne struggled a little, and I went over to her and lifted the gag from her mouth without really moving the blindfold. "Bastard," she said. "I was getting worried!"

In answer, I reached down and caressed her still erect nipples, and her groan told me that she wasn't too upset with me. Kissing her bare stomach, I slipped my hand over her splayed skirt, and gently rubbed her inner thigh, making her hips tense and rise off the bed slightly, willing me to touch her. I looked over to Lisa, who had taken her knickers off and was standing completely naked at the end of the bed, studying Leanne's body. Trailing my hand down Leanne's leg, I grabbed Lisa's hand and pulled her over to take my place, grinning as I saw my wife start to rub our young neighbour's toned muscles. Leanne groaned as Lisa's fingertips danced lightly over her legs, and I noticed with delight that her knickers seemed to be moulded into her pussy by a small damp patch. Lisa seemed to see that too, and quickly knelt between Leanne's legs so that she could run a finger down her crotch.

I quietly slid my trousers and boxer shorts off, and stood naked behind my wife, watching as she slowly started to rub Leanne's pussy through her knickers. Leanne was breathing heavily now, and I wondered if she had any idea that it wasn't me touching her. I stroked Lisa's hair, and pushed her forward, making sure her hair didn't fall onto Leanne and let her know it wasn't me. Lisa wriggled her arse at me as she lowered her face towards Leanne's pussy, and I rubbed my cock up and down on it a couple of times, letting her know exactly what was on my mind. I couldn't see, but I assumed from Leanne's gasp that Lisa had stuck her tongue out onto her pussy, and as Lisa shuffled position a fraction and spread her legs wider, I rubbed the tip of my cock against her exposed clitoris. She looked back at me quickly, as if asking me to let her take the lead, and so I stepped to one side just enough that I could see where Lisa was heading whilst still holding her hair back.

Lisa was heading straight for Leanne's cunt. With her fingers, she lightly pulled Leanne's knickers to one side, exposing her wet, pink pussy. Leanne groaned, and I caught myself licking my lips as I saw my wife gently rotating her fingertip around Leanne's clitoris. Lisa then looked me in the eye, and stuck her tongue out seductively at me, before bending her head forward, and pushing her tongue against Leanne's pussy. Leanne was cumming instantly, having presumably been on edge since she'd first run upstairs. Lisa continued to lap at her pussy until Leanne couldn't take any more, her voice wavering as she cried "no, no more, no more!" I let Lisa's hair go, and as she raised her head away from Leanne's pussy, stepped behind my wife and slid my aching cock into her wet pussy.

Lisa groaned, giving the game away, and Leanne quickly stopped panting. "Who's that?" she said quietly.

I was desperate to fuck Lisa now, but I thought it was time to reveal all. Reluctantly sliding my cock from my wife's pussy, I moved round the bed, and bent over Leanne. "Lisa," I said. "Lisa has just licked your cute little pussy until you came on her face."

Slowly, I pulled the head towel off Leanne's face, revealing my naked wife kneeling between her legs. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Oh god," was all Leanne could say, and by the way she was trembling I was pretty sure she was cumming again, without either of us touching her.

"And now," I said, moving back to behind my wife, "Lisa's going to make me cum too!" I held onto her hips, and slid inside her again, loving the feel of her wet cunt as it gripped my cock.

Lisa bent forward, ready to tongue Leanne again, but Leanne wasn't joking when she had said no more, and twisted away from her as much she could under the restraints. Lisa simply slid up her body, fondling Leanne's nipples, and kissed her on the lips. This Leanne could take, and as I followed my wife up the bed, cock buried in her, I wondered if I'd ever been part of a more erotic scene. Looking down, I could see my cock sliding in and out of my wife's willing pussy, which was about two inches away from Leanne's cunt, exposed as it was by her knickers being pushed to one side. If I looked to the side of Lisa's smooth back, I could see Leanne's nipple, red and erect, and hear her and Lisa kissing. It was no wonder I couldn't hold back, and I thrust hard into Lisa, grunting "I'm gonna cum," as the spunk bubbled up from my balls and gushed out into Lisa's womb.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.