The Girl Next Door
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by monkeyjoe3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The young girl next door wanted to learn about boys, but I thought she'd learn best from a man. This is the story of how she became part of the family, making me the luckiest guy in the world, and making life much more fun for my wife too...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

I had a slight hangover on Sunday morning. The thing to cure it, I thought, would be a long, slow fuck, so I rolled over to caress my naked wife's back, thinking about our drunken conversation the night before. Would she really like to fuck with Leanne or was it the alcohol talking? She certainly wanted to fuck with me, I realised, my fingers on her wet pussy! It was one of our favourite ways to wake up, and I bent my head so my tongue could lap her clitoris, waiting until her orgasm had subsided before sliding up her body and easing my cock into her, pumping until she came again, and shooting my spunk into her, filling her with my cum.

"That's such a nice way to start the day," Lisa smiled at me as I rolled off her.

"Anytime!" I grinned back. "Although I thought you'd gone off me the way you were talking last night! Imagining Leanne in bed with us, eh?"

She blushed slightly. "Yeah, I guess I was a bit drunk. But it would be exciting though, wouldn't it?"

"It would be exciting," I agreed. "Would you really be interested in doing something like that? I just assumed..."

She interrupted. "Matt, you know I like exploring! We have amazing sex, and if anything it's got even better recently, with the new house and trying to get pregnant and everything. But that's no reason to stop the other fun and games we can have now, is it?"

"Well sure," I said, laughing. "I guess I thought that trying to get pregnant might put a stop to all that. You know I'd never want to do anything to mess with our relationship too, but if you're really up for more exploring then of course I am as well. Do you want to have a quiet word with Leanne then?"

Lisa smiled. "Maybe I will! But first I guess I should get up, I'm going shopping this morning with Paula today, remember?"

My cock was hard again, and I wanted to use it. "Do you have to?" I asked, as she leapt out of bed and headed for the shower.

She grinned. "Down boy! Till later, anyway!"

Half an hour later she was gone, and I threw on a dressing gown and wandered downstairs for some breakfast. I was just finishing my toast when there was a knock on the door.

"Leanne," I smiled. She was wearing a plain white blouse, blue jeans and flip flops, and carrying a school bag. Her hair looked still wet from the shower.

"I saw Lisa going out," she said, walking into the hall. "So I thought I'd come and say hi. Is that okay?"

I grinned as she gave me her innocent little girl smile. "Of course, come in! Did you have fun at the barbecue yesterday?"

She smiled back. "You know I did! Especially you fucking me in my bedroom. And it was cool to tease you and Lisa later!"

I laughed. "You are a very naughty girl, you know. Lisa is a happily married woman, and there you are flirting with her and showing off your pussy to her. And with your parents there too! Outrageous!"

"I like being naughty," she grinned. "And I liked showing you two my pussy. Would you like to see it again?"

Leanne was getting more and more slutty by the day, I realised. And I was loving her forwardness! "Come upstairs," I said, and led her by the hand to my bedroom. The bed was still unmade, but I was only going to mess it up again so that didn't matter. I stood Leanne next to it, and undid her blouse, proving my initial thoughts that she wasn't wearing a bra. I bent to suckle her nipple between my lips as I undid her jeans and slid a hand down to her pussy. She gasped, and I eased her onto the bed, pulling her jeans and knickers down over her arse to her knees, where she could easily kick them off. I knelt on the floor to worship her young pussy with my tongue, thinking that it had only been an hour or so before that I'd woken my wife with the same treatment.

Leanne gasped and writhed as she orgasmed, and I picked her up to put her fully on the bed before slipping my dressing gown off and, naked underneath it, kneeling over her stomach so my erect cock was in front of her face.

"Suck my cock, Leanne," I commanded. "You might be able to taste Lisa's cunt on it - I was fucking her less than an hour ago."

Leanne groaned. "Oh god that's such a fucking sexy thought! I wish I could have seen you two!" Bending her head forward, she wrapped her lips around my cock head, looked up into my eyes, and bobbed her head down to swallow my cock into her mouth.

"Mmmm," I moaned, "that feels so good. I'm not sure whether I like fucking your mouth or Lisa's cunt the best!"

Leanne popped my cock from her mouth. "What about my cunt?" she asked. "Or my arse?"

I'd forgotten about our talk on anal sex the day before. Maybe now was an ideal time! "Lisa has a beautiful pussy," I said. "But I guess yours is even tighter, and I know I love fucking it. I'm sure I'd love fucking your arse too."

"I can taste Lisa on you," Leanne came up for air again. "And I'm sure you'd love fucking my arse. I'm sure I'd love it too! Want to try?"

How could I resist such an offer? "Turn over," I growled, and she complied, her face down into the pillow and her pert little bottom presented to me. I knelt between her legs, and rubbed my cock head against her wet pussy lips and clitoris, making her gasp again. I was going to need lubrication to fuck her arse, so I slowly eased my cock into her willing pussy, loving the feel of fucking her without a condom for the first time. I thought wicked thoughts of cumming in her unprotected cunt, but realised I was playing a bit too much with fire! I sucked my finger into my mouth to wet it, and rubbed it gently on her anus.

Leanne gasped. "I love that feeling! I love your cock inside me! Oh god, I'm gonna cum again!"

It was hard to stop myself cumming as I felt her pussy spasm around my cock, but I held on, and as she calmed down slightly I pulled my cock out of her cunt and placed the tip against her arsehole. Holding her tightly, I pushed, hard, so the head popped into her arse. Leanne grunted, whether in pain or pleasure I couldn't really be sure, and I just held us there for a second for her to get used to the feeling. "Are you okay?" I asked gently, reaching round her leg to rub her clitoris and soaking pussy.

"Yeah," she whispered. "Just not too hard, okay? I feel so full already!"

I eased my cock back a fraction of an inch, and pushed forward slightly more. Her arse felt like a vice around me, and I knew there was no way I could fuck her fully today. But that was okay, as the naughtiness of what I was doing, the tightness of her little brown hole, the wetness of her cunt were all meaning that I wasn't too far off cumming. I was quite happy to defer fucking her properly - the practise would be great for both of us!

"Leanne, I'm gonna cum in your arse," I whispered over her shoulder.

"Oh god, yes!" she groaned, and as I pushed forward a little more we were suddenly both cumming, my cock spurting its load into her darkest hole before being jolted out by her writhing, bucking body, a final rope of cum landing on her arse cheek. I sat back on my heels, watching lewdly as a large drop of my cum squeezed out of her tight little bum and rolled down between her legs, before Leanne collapsed on the bed. "Oh jesus," she groaned. "That was fucking incredible!"

"Now I have a dilemma," I said, lying beside her. "Do I love fucking your mouth, your cunt, or your arse the best?"

"All three are yours," she grinned. "Any time you want them!" The look on her face told me she was totally serious. How I loved having my own personal slut!

Although maybe she wouldn't be all mine for much longer! "Did you like the taste of Lisa's pussy on me?" I asked. "Because you might get to taste it directly if you'd like to?"

"Really?" she sat up. "That would be amazing! Would she let me do that?"

"Yeah, I think she would," I said carefully. "But don't say anything to her before she says something to you, okay? You don't know anything yet!"

"Sure," she smiled. "I'll just have to keep flirting with her till she can't take it any more!"

I grinned. "Hopefully that won't be too long!"

"Okay," she smiled, and leant over to kiss me. "I should be getting out of here, I'm supposed to be going to my friends for the day. Just left a bit early because I realised you were on your own!"

She bounced out of bed, and I watched as my teenaged lover got dressed. "I'll come and let you out," I said, throwing my dressing gown on again and following her down the stairs. We were half way down when the doorbell rang. Leanne stopped in her tracks, wondering whether to stay hidden, and I looked at her quickly, wondering who it was. "Stay upstairs for a minute," I whispered. "I'll get rid of them."

I wrapped the dressing gown a bit tighter around me and opened the door a fraction. Oh god, it was Leanne's dad again! "Oh, hi Phil," I said slightly warily. "How are you today?" I chanced a quick look back up the stairs and realised Leanne couldn't be seen.

"Hi Matt," he smiled. I relaxed again - if he'd realised Leanne was here he was being very friendly about it! "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you when you're not really up!"

"No worries," I grinned. "Just being lazy on a Sunday morning! What's up?"

"Well, it was really nice to properly meet you and Lisa yesterday," he smiled. "And I just wondered if you'd fancy a beer over lunch today - both my girls have gone out and I'm on my own with plenty of leftovers from the party, so if you're not doing anything we could have a pint, watch the football, have a chat, y'know?"

"Sure," I said, not having anything better to do and wanting to get him off the doorstep quickly. "I've got a bit of tidying up and stuff to do first, but..."

"Great," Phil interrupted. "Why don't you come round about 12? It'll be good to see you!"

"Okay," I smiled, and Phil headed off. Turning round, I saw Leanne standing at the top of the stairs, grinning. "That was close," I said. "Wonder what your dad would have said if I'd let you out the door just as he was walking up the path?"

Leanne laughed as she walked down. "Do you think he'd have guessed what we've been up to?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "He probably wouldn't have been so friendly if he knew!"

"He wouldn't mind, I'm sure," she said. "Him and mum like you, and I'm sure they'd be glad that I'm not learning about sex from some kid from school! They're pretty open about stuff like that."

"Really?" I said, surprised again. "It's just that you were a bit shy to start with, I just assumed that maybe sex didn't get talked about much in your house."

She laughed. "Maybe I'm just a late starter! They've been trying to talk to me about sex for ages, but sometimes you don't want to hear it from your parents. But I'm gonna be late to my friend Charlie's house now, so I'd better get off. See you soon though?"

"Sure," I said, and we kissed goodbye before I opened the door, checked that nobody was looking, and sent her off. I had a shower and made the bed, making sure there were no stray blonde hairs, did a bit of housework and was knocking on Leanne's dad's front door at midday.

"Come in, come in," said Phil. We each cracked open a can of lager, and chatted about yesterdays party, the neighbourhood, the football season. But it felt slightly awkward, there was something he wanted to say but wasn't sure how to bring it up, I thought. Did he know about Leanne and me?

It was only once he'd got half way through his second beer that the conversation turned from just general chit chat. "Now Matt," he said, "I really don't want to offend you, but I wanted to ask you something. Carol and I were talking, and now that Leanne's a bit older and more independent we thought we'd go back to some of the things we liked before she came along. And one of those was what these days is called swinging. Now, as I said, I don't want to offend you so stop me if you don't want to hear any more, but when you and Lisa moved in next door at just the time we were agreeing this it kind of added a new complexion to our sex life, we just sort of added a fantasy of you guys, and ... well, having met you properly yesterday, flirted with you guys a bit..." he tailed off, looking down at his feet.

"Phil, you haven't embarrassed me at all, and thank you for being so honest," I said. "It's funny, because only this morning Lisa and I were discussing our own sex life, and how we could add to it. From my point of view I'm flattered, but of course I'd need to discuss with Lisa. Is that okay?"

"Of course, of course!" Phil was visibly happy that I wasn't upset. "I guess I was a bit unsure because it's not an easy thing to ask somebody! I mean, twenty years ago we never had the internet so we're a bit shy of trying that. But when a good looking couple move in next door - well, you have to ask!"

I laughed. "You're brave for asking," I said. "Not sure I'd have been able to. But you're a good looking, fun family too, so I'm sure I'll be brave enough to ask my wife! What sort of things did you guys get up to in the past then?"

Phil grinned, the ice broken. "I could tell you some stories, I'm sure! We mainly used to have parties at different peoples houses, usually the same four or five couples involved. You can imagine the sort of thing. In mine and Carol's ideal world though, we'd have a couple we both felt comfortable with, that we could all have sex together with. But, like I said, no pressure!"

"So are you bisexual then?" I asked, curiously.

"I'm basically straight," Phil replied. "Although I have sucked a couple of cocks before. And Carol is mainly straight too, but she has had the occasional lesbian experience, and enjoyed it. What about you?"

"Same as, I guess," I replied. The only time I'd ever sucked a cock was in a threesome with an ex girlfriend, but there's always room for new experiences, I thought! And Lisa certainly wasn't averse to some same sex fun!

"What about Leanne?" I asked. "I mean, would you want to come to our place, rather than here?" I had a sudden thought that Phil might have wondered if I was asking for her to join in!

"She's out quite a lot, I'm sure we could have fun here," he smiled. "Or your place, of course. But thinking about it, I'm sure she'd be okay with her parents having a good sex life. To be honest, I think she's just blossoming as a young woman at the moment, she's recently started walking around the house in really skimpy clothing, and some of the things she says are really provocative! I'm sure Carol and I heard her masterbating the other night, we wondered if she was listening to us. In some ways it's a bit scary that our baby girl is a sexual woman now, but in other ways its nice to know we've brought her up to be confident in her body. Although it was a bit naughty of her not to be wearing any underwear at our barbecue! I hope you weren't offended by her flashing you - not sure whether that was deliberate or not but I could tell that you both noticed!"

I had to laugh - Phil seemed very happy that his baby girl was such a sexual being. But I still wasn't quite brave enough to tell him that I'd been fucking her up the arse just minutes before he knocked on my door earlier in the morning! We parted with me promising to talk to Lisa later, and with him offering us the option of coming round that evening if we wanted to take up the offer. I went home, dozed off on the sofa, and waited for my wife to get back from her shopping expedition.

Lisa laughed when I told her of my conversation with Phil. She said it was strange that whilst we'd been in bed the previous night talking about fucking Leanne, her parents had been talking about fucking us! When I asked her what she thought about it, she took my hands, looked me in the eye, and said, "Matt, I'd never do anything to hurt our relationship, but I think we both like a bit of excitement don't we? I'm happy to try it if you are!" So at seven o'clock, Lisa and I were standing outside our next door neighbours front door, dressed smartly but casually and each carrying a nice bottle of wine. I took a deep breath, and knocked.

Carol answered the door, and smiled flirtatiously as she ushered us inside. Like Lisa, she was dressed in a knee length skirt and blouse, hers white to my wife's red. Phil greeted us as we walked into the lounge, and poured us all a drink as we sat in the same sofa we were in the last night, opposite our hosts. The conversation flowed easily, but although we all knew why we were there, it wasn't until we were halfway down the second bottle that it turned to anything sexual. "So," Carol said. "Phil tells me that you've both led full and interesting sex lives! Want to tell us a bit more?"

Lisa and I looked at each other, and grinned. I started off by telling the room about a few of our escapades, and Lisa mentioned the times she'd had sex with a woman. Phil and Carol told us a bit about their previous swinging experiences, and I noticed his arm around his wife's shoulders, his fingers gently caressing the side of her breast. Lisa squeezed my thigh, and brushed her hand across my groin, feeling my erection through my trousers. Laughing and having fun as we were, I was aware of just how turned on this talk was making me, and I wasn't the only one. Phil leant forward in his seat, and said, "do you know what I want to do right now? Well, I want to taste my wife. Is that okay, darling?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.