The Girl Next Door - Cover

The Girl Next Door

Copyright© 2012 by monkeyjoe3

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The young girl next door wanted to learn about boys, but I thought she'd learn best from a man. This is the story of how she became part of the family, making me the luckiest guy in the world, and making life much more fun for my wife too...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

It was Friday morning, and I woke with a hard-on, again. Nuzzling up to my wife's naked arse, I reached round to finger her pussy, waking her up before rolling on top of her and easing my cock into her willing pussy. I loved cumming inside her, and the look on her face as she orgasmed. Fleetingly I wondered what she'd say if she knew that I was planning to be doing the same to my 16 year old, virgin neighbour later that afternoon, but the thought of Leanne's tight cunt overcame any moral objections I might have had. As my wife wondered out loud if today would be the day that she finally fell pregnant I could only think that I had to run out to buy condoms for later!

When Leanne arrived, on time, skipping up the path in her school uniform, my heart missed a beat. I was about to take a young girls virginity, to use her as my plaything. And I was going to love every minute! I smiled at her as she grinned up at me, and ushered her inside.

"I thought we might go upstairs today," I said. "More room on the bed than the sofa. If that's alright with you!"

Leanne almost ran up the stairs, she was that eager! I followed, admiring her arse in her short skirt, not able to quite see if she was wearing underwear today, and showed her into my bedroom. She sat on the bed, looking at me expectantly. "Today," I begun slowly, "I think we should put together some of the lessons you've learnt over the past few days. I'd like to teach you to have sex, to fuck. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah, I really want that," Leanne said quietly. "I've been looking forward to it all day! Do you want to see how much?"

I smiled, and she eased herself back onto the bed, pulling up her skirt to reveal her white cotton knickers, with an obvious wet area spreading from her pussy. "You have been looking forward to it, haven't you?" I grinned, reaching out to trace a finger across her wet lips and feeling her shudder. "Much as I like you in your school uniform, I think you should get undressed now."

Leanne sat up, and I was shocked to recall that despite what we'd been doing in the last two days I hadn't seen her tits at all. I wanted to fix that straight away, and started to unbutton her white blouse, which she let me do in silence. As she shrugged it off her shoulders, I was able to see her white bra, covering small but perfectly formed breasts, and the little points of her erect nipples. I wanted to suck them, but managed to restrain myself enough to lie her on her back and wriggle the skirt over her hips, down her legs, and off. In just her white bra, white knickers and white socks she looked pure and virginal, a vulnerable schoolgirl about to be taken advantage of by an older man, which I guess is exactly what she was. But when she reached down between her legs to rub her pussy through her knickers I was confident I wasn't the only one enjoying this!

"Take your bra and knickers off," I said quietly. "Leave your socks on."

Leanne sat up, and unclipped her bra, letting it fall forward before slipping it off her shoulders. Her tits were perfect, and her nipples begged for attention. She lay back and eased her knickers down to her knees, presenting an alluring sight, before kicking them off onto the floor. Still clothed in my trousers and t-shirt, I lay down next to her, leaning up on an elbow, and ran a hand over her warm stomach, wondering where to start my exploration of her body.

What I wasn't expecting was her to reach up and kiss me, hard, on the lips. But it felt so good, so right, that I responded instantly, our tongues meshing, my hand sliding across her hips and down to her arse, pulling our bodies together. We broke apart, and I looked at her closely, her eyes shining. "Please fuck me," she said simply.

I was intending her first time to be slow, sensual, erotic. But now I was feeling as desperate as she was! I quickly sat up and took my t-shirt off, unbuttoned my trousers and slid them and my boxer shorts down and off. Turning back to Leanne, I slid my hand over her hard little nipple and bent my head to take it into my mouth. She gasped as I sucked it, hard. My fingers quickly found her pussy, and I rolled them over her wet clitoris, making her shudder again. "You're sure you're ready for this?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Please?" she almost begged.

I reached over to the bedside table, and picked a condom from the box. "You really should be making sure you're using one of these," I said, tearing the wrapper and rolling it over my hard cock. There would be time later for showing her how to put one on, but she was pulling at my body now, trying to get me to roll over onto her. Legs spread, arse slightly raised as I lay above her, she looked rather less like the virginal schoolgirl I'd seen five minutes ago! God I wanted her!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.