The Girl Next Door
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by monkeyjoe3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The young girl next door wanted to learn about boys, but I thought she'd learn best from a man. This is the story of how she became part of the family, making me the luckiest guy in the world, and making life much more fun for my wife too...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

I woke up horny again. Teaching Leanne was getting interesting! I stroked my hard cock gently, deciding to wake up Lisa for an early morning fuck before she went to work. It felt good to slide my cock into her wet and willing pussy, filling her with my cum, but part of me was still thinking about my young next door neighbour's tight little body. I couldn't wait until the afternoon!

When Leanne skipped up my path right on 4.00 I couldn't help but notice the grin on her face - she was looking forward to this as much as me! I opened the door and she stepped inside, looking me right in the face this time. I patted her on the bottom as she walked past me into the front room, and she glanced over her shoulder at me with a glint in her eyes. "How was your homework, Leanne?" I asked, as we sat down on the sofa next to each other.

She smiled, shyly. "Good. First homework I've enjoyed for a long time! I, er, I made myself cum again!"

"Excellent!" I smiled back. "Ten out of ten! So did you fuck yourself with the cucumber? Did it stretch that tight little pussy of yours?"

She blushed slightly at my coarse language, and I had to remind myself that despite everything this was still an innocent teenage girl in front of me. "Yes," she said. "I think I got it about half way in. I was so wet!"

"Good girl, well done. Its good practise for the real thing, it'll make it hurt less when the time comes," I smiled back.

She looked down at her feet again. "Well, I did feel a bit sore this morning," she said quietly.

"That's okay, don't worry," I said. "That's probably what I'd have expected, you're using muscles that haven't been stretched before. It's perfectly normal." Leanne smiled in relief. "I don't have any gold stars to award you for doing your homework though," I continued. "But I can reward you in another way!"

"How's that?" smirked Leanne.

I grinned back. "Why don't you take off your knickers and I'll show you?"

Leanne smiled again. "I can't," she said. "I'm not wearing any! I haven't been all day!"

"Oh, you are a naughty girl!" I said. "And what have you been thinking about all day?"

"Coming here, and what you might teach me," she said. "I've been all wet and sticky!"

"Show me," I commanded, and slid off the sofa to kneel on the floor, as Leanne slowly eased her little skirt up her thighs. My cock was aching now, but I wasn't going to rush this, I was enjoying myself too much. The sight of her pussy took my breath away, and I stroked my hands down her thighs as I moved in closer. "Today, Leanne, I'm going to teach you about oral sex. I'm going to tease, nibble, lick and suck you till you cum, and then you're going to do the same to me. Okay?" And before she could say anything, I stuck out my tongue and pushed it directly onto her clitoris.

"Ooh!" she cried. Her sweet little pussy tasted divine, and I lapped at the nectar flowing from her tight virgin hole. She certainly was already wet, as I confirmed by sliding a finger into her hot opening. She cried out again, and was suddenly cumming, bucking her hips up and down and covering my face with her juices. I eased off my licking for a moment, allowing her to recover just enough to begin again, this time using my teeth to gently nibble her little button. This time, it probably took her about ten seconds to cum, thrashing around and pushing my head away with a feeble cry of "no more, no more!"

I looked up at her, grinning, face covered in her cum. "What was that?" I asked. "You want more?"

"No, no more!" She was almost in tears, her breath coming in short bursts. "I can't, I can't!"

"Okay," I said, easing back. "A break. But was that good?"

"Oh, god, I've never felt anything like it!" Her body was floppy, totally spent and trying to recover from the shock of her intense orgasms. "I do want more, but, y'know, give me a minute!"

"Okay," I grinned. "Do you want a drink or anything?"

"Yeah, some water would be great," Leanne smiled, and I got up to get a glass, aware that she'd be able to see my erection through my trousers. I was looking forward to showing it to her properly!

Walking back into the front room, I sat down next to her again, and smiled as she gulped back her water. "Okay," I said. "I think you've learnt something about your body, so now you should learn something about the male body. Have you ever seen a penis before?"

She was back in shy mode again. "Only in books, and on the TV."

"Well we're about to put that right!" I smiled encouragingly. "Kneel down on the floor like I did." Leanne obediently did as I asked, and I sat back into the sofa and slowly, slowly, undid my trousers. Easing my bottom up, I slid them and my boxer shorts down to my knees, and gave Leanne her first look at a real live erect penis.

Her eyes opened wide, and I heard her draw in her breath. "Wow," she said quietly. "Its just so, big!"

I smiled. It's always nice to hear that, even if I knew she hadn't had anything to compare it to! "Well, its about seven inches," I said, "which is a bit bigger than average, I believe. But I've seen bigger! Touch it. See what it feels like."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.