Brian and Janet Naked in School - Cover

Brian and Janet Naked in School

Copyright© 2012 by phelani

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Brian's a new kid with an attitude and a traumatic episode in his past. Can Janet help him heal? Not your typical fluffy-bunny NIS story. Starts a little slower than the standard.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

[Weekend]

[Brian]

I spent most of the weekend with Dad and a couple of lawyers, coming up with a relatively detailed chronology of my Program Week. I resisted supplying the names of the girls who gave me relief but they said it would really add credibility. I didn't give them Kathy, Doris, Sally or Sam's names until I'd contacted them and told them what was going on. We all agreed to not mention Maria.


[Janet]

I spent hours and hours over the weekend going over my notes and telling Brian, his dad and their lawyers about all the shitty things that had happened to kids in The Program, plus what happened to me during my Week.


[Monday]

[Janet]

Over the weekend Mark Lewis had either died or had his life support turned off because there were a bunch of reporters milling around the school Monday morning, plus some school admin types offering grief counseling services.

One of the counselors offered his services to Lisa and she pinned his ears back with a rant about how Mark and his goons had tried to rape her. That drew the attention of some of the reporters and that got three other girls to come forward with similar stories. It turns out that two of the girls had actually been raped but the school had only done a rape kit on one of them and it wound up missing.

The cops frogmarched Sullivan, his administrative assistant, the school nurse and the boy's football coach out in handcuffs. All the boys mentioned by any of the girls were rounded up too, but they weren't handcuffed.


[Brian]

With all the uproar over Sullivan somebody generated a clue and suspended The Program for that week. They never restarted it.

With all the cops and commotion I got Doris and Kathy aside and gave them a quick briefing on what to do if they were questioned by the cops: have a parent with them at all times; don't say anything; there wasn't any evidence and if the cops said so they'd be lying; yes, the cops or prosecutors could and would lie to them; none of us would confess to anything and if the cops said so they'd be lying; we were talking about Kathy serving in a Combat Arm, nothing else; don't mention Maria.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.