Brian and Janet Naked in School - Cover

Brian and Janet Naked in School

Copyright© 2012 by phelani

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Brian's a new kid with an attitude and a traumatic episode in his past. Can Janet help him heal? Not your typical fluffy-bunny NIS story. Starts a little slower than the standard.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

[Tuesday]

[Janet]

As we were driving to my parent's place that morning I remarked, "Don't let me forget to get a clean sports bra for Gym class."

"How'd that go yesterday?"

"Pretty well. Nobody gave me trouble about wearing a sports bra after Mrs. Mullins stuck a pair of fake boobs on one of the guys and had him run around the gym."

"How about showering with the boys?"

"Coach Romero lets girls in The Program leave early if they want."

Brian gave me a smile. "It's okay if you want to let someone wash your back."

I shook my head. "Maybe, but I don't want to get swarmed over."

"Try asking a couple of reasonable guys to help you before you go in. That'll probably keep the rest of 'em off. Ask the coach to hang around in the locker room in case things get out of hand."

I had to ask. "You really don't mind if someone else washes my back?"

He took one hand off the wheel and patted my knee. "No, not as long as they don't hurt you." He gave me a quick glance away from the road. "It's okay if you ask somebody else for relief, too."

"You really wouldn't mind?"

"No. Actually, you should ask someone else, at least a couple of times. That's what The Program is supposed to be about."

"Only if you do it too."

He gave me a grin. "I'll probably need you to get me started."

I said, "Me, too." I got an evil thought. "Why don't Lisa and I come over some night? I'll get you ready and you can do her."

He shook his head. "Anybody but her; I think she'd get fixated on me and it wouldn't be good for her." He smiled a little. "Some one else, though ... I think it'd be fun for both of us -- you could kiss her and molest her tits and I could lick her 'till she's ready and fuck her 'till she screams."

"You're a pervert."

"Not really; I just think it'd be a great way to give some woman a really good time." He got serious for a moment. "While we're together I'd rather you didn't screw somebody else without talking to me about it." He paused for a moment. "A little friendly fucking in the showers during our week is okay, as long as its not a gang bang."

"You too."


[Brian]

When Janet and I arrived at school the main driveway was blocked by a fire engine and a HAZMAT truck so I had to use the back entrance to the parking lot. I parked in the same place I had used on Monday, near a back door. As we came around the corner of the building we were met by Carson, the renta I'd given my ID number to. He looked at Janet's hair and jewelry. "Well done; just what I'd expect from a man in love with his partner." I started to say something and he cut me off, "I need to tell you that Sullivan will probably declare your lady's jewelry to be clothing and try to confiscate it, so if you'll give it to me I'll put it in our security safe and you'll be able to get it back. It might get lost if Sullivan gets his hands on it."

I said, "Why the change of heart? You work for that asshole."

"Yeah, and we're not happy about it. I guess the reason that Martinez and I stay is because we're unhappy at the things we have to do. If we left Sullivan's likely to recruit a couple of real accomplices. Martinez and I really try to prevent assaults and rapes but we can't be everywhere."

I indicated the apparatus at the front of the school. "What happened there?"

Carson gave me a disgusted look. "The clothing boxes aren't as secure as everyone thought they were. Somebody opened them and deposited 'organic matter' on your clothes." He smiled slightly. "The good thing is the biohazard people think they can retrieve some DNA."

I shuddered. "Better them than me."

"Me, too. By the way, thanks for not resisting when you had to take off your clothes." I raised and eyebrow at him. "I called that verification number and the guy I spoke to said that I shouldn't piss off Jester or his dad too much."

Janet asked, "What's that mean?"

I answered, "Dad and I used to play paintball games with some of his friends. That was my call sign." I told Carson, "It wasn't a life-threatening situation, so extraordinary measures weren't called for."

Carson asked, "Please don't kill Sullivan on school grounds."

"Don't worry, just don't waste your time investigating if he disappears."

"Martinez was worried about you showing up with an SMG. I told him that if you did anything the building would just be gone some morning."

I didn't think this was the time to mention the undetectable plastic handgun I had at home. I just gave him a grin. "Construction company with a contract to clear the site." The first bell rang and I sighed. "Looks like about time to go in." Janet gave Carson her jewelry and we both took off the robes.

Carson said. "I'll drop these off at your last class. I know how you snuck out yesterday."

Janet and I held hands as we walked through the front doors. I had just dropped Janet off at her first period class, Civics with the airheaded Miz Foster, when I was accosted by Sullivan. "Henderson, your first period class has been changed from English to Civics here with Ms. Foster. You'll be in Gym for third period."

"'Gym'? That's really a bad idea."

Sullivan grabbed my arm. "Do as you're told!"

I shrugged his hand off. I suppressed my first reaction to break his arm and just exclaimed, "Ew! Get your hands off my dick, you filthy pervert!" There were enough kids around to cause a ruckus. Sullivan recoiled, throwing his hands up in front of his chest about shoulder high in an "I didn't touch him" motion.

He snarled, "Just get to class."

Janet had paused while this was going on. When I rejoined her she said, "Looks like we're sharing Civics class with the plastic prick-tease." Yeah, I'd told her my sergeant friend's characterization but not the full story.

"What do you have in mind."

Janet wiggled her eyebrows at me. "Let's give her a show."


[Janet]

As often as not Miz Foster 'forgot' to ask the kids in the Program if they needed relief. I didn't wait for her to ask, I just announced, "Miz Foster, Brian and I need relief."

She said "Oh, very well," in a tone that added, "if you really must."

I looked around and spotted a study table in the front of the room. I nodded toward it and told Brian, "Let's use that table for a 69, you on the bottom; I need to work on my blowjob skills."

Brian put his head close to mine. "Sure about this?"

"Sure enough. It's been a couple of hours, plenty of time for you to recharge."

We pulled the table closer to the student seating area. Brian had brought a couple of large beach towels to sit on plus a box of baby wipes to clean up with. We put spread the towels on the table and once Brian lay down on his back I climbed aboard. Brian pulled my crotch down toward him and started licking up and down me. After I got warmed up a little he started a sequence of sticking his tongue inside my pussy and then giving my clit a flick.

I had just gotten the head of his dick in my mouth when Brian wiggled around and got a couple of fingers inside me. He started flicking my G-spot simultaneously with squeezing my clit between his lips. His fingers and lips combined to send waves of excitement through my body. I barely remembered to keep from suffocating him by slamming my pussy down on him.

I started out with just the head of his dick in my mouth. I went down just a little farther with each wave ... By the time I came I had most of his dick in my mouth. When he came I tried to swallow it all because it seemed like the thing to do at the moment.


[Brian]

It was like a positive feedback loop between Janet and me: the more I excited her the more she excited me. I tried to keep from trying to stuff my dick down her throat. She came first by about a millisecond. The "mmm, mmm, mmm" noises she made pushed me right over the top.

We collapsed on the table for a few minutes. After she climbed off me she licked her lips and said, "Too much garlic in the spaghetti sauce last night?"

I licked mine and answered, "No, just enough." I thought Miz Foster would pass out, considering how red her face got.

I left Janet off at her Calculus class on my way to Miss Thacker's history class. My dick was so truly and thoroughly drained that it was totally limp, even while holding Janet's hand. Miss Thacker was wearing a Western shirt, the kind with pearl snaps instead of buttons. I asked, "Going line dancing later, after you change into jeans and boots?"

"No, I just felt like wearing something different today." She glanced at my dick. "Not much progress, I see."

I said, "I've been switched to Miz Foster's Civics class with Janet." I gave her a tight grin. "Miz Foster doesn't seem to like The Program much so we put on a little show."

"Mr. Henderson, it is not nice to tease the repressed."

"She's the type of person The Program's designed to help, but it would probably screw her up even worse."

Miss Thacker shook her head and gave me a tight smile. "I cannot comment."


Janet and I held hands walking to Gym class. Without any equipment I just went through the locker room into the gym. I told Mrs. Mullins, "I didn't have any warning about this so I don't have the right shoes or a jock or my knee braces."

She replied, "I just heard about your being here. Why don't you go to the library today and we'll figure out what to do tomorrow."

"May I study somewhere else? That library's cold enough when I'm wearing a long-sleeved shirt and a sport coat; I'd freeze to death like this."

"You can use my office."


[Janet]

Just before the end of class I got Chuck Green and Gary Whipple aside and asked them to help me wash off. "I kinda hope that the two of you can keep the mob off me."

Chuck said, "What normally happens is a couple of guys wash the girl and the rest just watch. No guy wants to get too close to another guy while they're both naked and have hard-ons."

Gary added, "Thanks for asking us today. We'll introduce you to some other good guys during class."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.