Campus Secrets
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I was asked to partake in a secret group that met at the woman's dorm next to mine. Each of us guys who were chosen got to meet privately with four coeds each time to get to know each other better; much, much better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Frank, this is Stephanie, she's a senior, Monica, there, is a junior and Erika and Isabel are freshmen. They've told me that, first, they would enjoy going all over your body. I doubt if it will be as clinical as it sounds, anyway have fun, all of you," and she left.

"Can we take your clothes off?" asked Stephanie, a tall, slim, long-haired brunette and I agreed so they all surrounded me and began getting me naked. They were doing more than just getting my clothes off, their hands were caressing me as I became bared to them, each one touching me all over including my raging-hard cock.

"Would you lay down for us, Frank?" asked Monica, a pert, curly-headed blond.

I got down on the floor and they all sat cross-legged down next to me and, looking side to side, I could see that only Isabel and Erika were wearing panties, the other two, both upperclassmen, were letting me see their pussies and they seemed to know it, too.

Stephanie was the first to grip my cock.

"Mmm, you really get hard, Frank. Do you know how long it is?"

"Um, six and seven-eighths, my girlfriend in high school tried and tried and that's as big as she could get it."

"Did she try this?" she asked and bent over taking it in her mouth to suck as Isabel played with my nipple and Monica leaned over to give me a kiss, sliding her tongue in playfully. I raised my hand to her and cupped her breast and she lifted her nighty so I could feel underneath.

Erika, took my other hand and led it under her nighty so I could fondle her breast as Stephanie sucked me. Erika's boobs were small, probably A-cup but they felt really nice. She pulled off her nighty and panties and sat there naked, the first one to do so.

Stephanie lifted up off me as Isabel began feeling my dick and playing with it; Erika asked me to spread my legs open and she began feeling and playing with my balls while the other two began kissing me on the mouth and upper body.

"You look happy, Frank. You're fun to play with," Monica said as she rubbed her hands over my chest and tweaked my nipples, bending over to suck them.

Erika and Stephanie now changed their hands around, Stephanie now feeling my balls as Erika caressed my dick. Me, I just began feeling everything I could, boobs, pussies, everything within reach. The only sounds were the five of us breathing heavily as we all enjoyed one another.

"Turn over, Frank, we want to see your butt," Stephanie asked and I rolled over. "Spread your legs," she asked which I did. "Um, lift up, lift up your middle."

I did and a hand reached under me pulling my cock straight down between my legs. "Nice and wide, open your legs more."

There were hands rubbing my butt and mouths kissing and licking my back as hands also played with my balls and dick, petting it and rubbing that wonderful place right under the head. Someone sure knew what they were doing.

"Feel nice, Frank?" Stephanie asked.

"Mmm, heavenly," I murmured as her fingertips stroked me.

I lay there for, oh, five minutes or so, just being softly caressed by these young women, now all naked, sitting around me.

"Turn back over, Frank, would you? We want to take turns with you," Isabel said and I rolled over and she had a small bottle of lube in her hand and dribbled a bit on me, then wrapped her fingers around and began masturbating me as the others licked and kissed my body.

"Tell us, Frank, when you get close to cumming, we'll slow down so we can make it a really good one for you," Monica said.

My hands were busy up under each one as they took turns jacking me up and down.

"Oh, look at him, doesn't he look happy?" Erika asked the others. "Oh, wouldn't you? If you were laying there and four guys were having fun with you?" Stephanie posed.

"Oh, that's making me hot, not that this isn't" said Monica, laughing. She had just taken over stroking me as I was rubbing up under Erika and Isabel.

I told them several times that I was close to cumming and they let go of me and just rubbed my chest and legs but even that was feeling pretty good, of course. But they did keep me going for quite a while, I'm not sure just how long but it was over a half hour, probably more. If you haven't been masturbated slowly like that, well, find yourself a willing lady-friend or two or three and offer whatever they want. It's worth it.

So, then, of course, being human, the inevitable happened as my cum began spurting up as Monica jacked me even faster with her cum-covered fist.

"Oh, I got him, I got him to cum, so cool."

"Is he still hard?" asked Stephanie.

"Sure feels it, why?"

"Maybe he'd jack-off and let us all watch while we do ourselves," Stephanie told her.

"Yeah, I guess I could," I told them.

"Here maybe I can help," said Erika who bent over to suck me. Her mouth was wonderful, she obviously had done this before, I suspect to many, many guys.

She lifted up, saying, "You seem pretty hard now, let's see how you jack-off," and she handed me the little bottle of lube. Each young woman was sitting there, legs spread as some rubbed, others fingered, all of us pleasuring ourselves as we watched each other. The room seemed steamy with lust and passion, soft moans coming from us all.

I slowly stroked up and down, not wanting to rush it, after all, I was watching them as well, and they were all very pretty young coeds. Four pretty pussies being rubbed and fingered to orgasm for me as I jacked-off for them. What a world? Just how lucky I've been to be chosen to be part of this.

Erika suddenly threw her head back and began humping her fingers as she whimpered and moaned and Monica began grunting low, kind of animal sounds as she rubbed faster and faster.

"Mmm, mmm, I'm cumming," she groaned and panted as her face became almost angelic, she looked so happy and peaceful.

I was keeping it slow, trying to make sure they all got off first, then saved my ejaculation for the finale, so when the last one had a beautiful climax, I stroked a little faster, knowing it would bring me up quickly.

"Oh, yes, here it goes," I grunted as spurt after spurt of white, gooey, cum went arcing out toward them as they giggled and hooted their pleasure while my own pleasure swept me from head to toe.

"I want to lick it off the end," Monica said as she knelt forward to lap the oozing cum from my shiny, wet glans. Then, she gave it a suck or two and sat back.

"Oh, that was great, Frank. You really do shoot a lot. And far, too. I have an older brother that does it like you," Stephanie offered.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.