Campus Secrets
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I was asked to partake in a secret group that met at the woman's dorm next to mine. Each of us guys who were chosen got to meet privately with four coeds each time to get to know each other better; much, much better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Hi, Frank," said Tina, a short, cute blond, "where are you from?"

So I told them and Megan asked what I was majoring in and there were a few other questions which I answered.

Then, Tina, the oldest, she was a junior, asked me if I was ready to begin.

I started taking my clothes off and I have to say that it was just super-erotic for me to get naked with four college girls watching me. Yes, maybe I was an exhibitionist, who knew?

I was down to my new pair of briefs, taking my time to let the suspense rise, after all, what was inside had already risen to its maximum, I was certain.

I rubbed my hand over my bulge, then pulled them down to the floor and stepped out of them to stand there.

"Oh, I'm glad you're one of the new guys, Frank. You're really nice," Lisa said as Megan added, "Yeah, I think we made out good getting you on your first night."

"Can we come look you over?" asked Lisa. "Even touch you, get to know your body?"

I don't think I could have gotten any harder than I already was and, of course, I said that it was fine as they all came close to me and I felt their hands all over me.

"You have nice skin, Frank," Lisa said and Megan, rubbing her hands on my chest said, "Nice pecs, do you workout?"

"No, not really, just the way I am, I guess," I said, trying to be casual. Then I felt a hand take hold of my cock.

"Oooh, hard, really hard. Nice, Frank," Lisa said, grinning as she stroked me a bit. "I like that you shave your pubes." This was getting really good, who could imagine such a secret group on campus? Lucky me.

"Mmm, yes, very hard, we're glad you're one of the new guys," cooed Megan as she felt me.

Then Jill and Tina took nice feels of my cock while I stood there. Lisa took a tight grip of my butt cheeks and told the others, "Frank's got a nice firm ass, girls, cute, too."

"I like his eyes best," Megan said, "well, second after his nice, pretty cock," as she tittered.

"Can you masturbate for us now? We're all excited to see you, especially at the end," Jill told me.

There was a bottle of clear lube on the table and I took some on my hand and, standing there, started stroking up and down.

There was a chair for me but I decided to stand, I just figured that it would look more dramatic to shoot my cum when I was standing up and as I went along, each girl had a hand in their panties moving underneath.

They were in nighties but there were certainly no heavy flannel ones, they were all quite sexy and I could see most of them at least somewhat through the lace and thin fabric.

As I stroked back and forth, one of the girls, Tina, pulled up her nighty to rub and pinch her nipple as she rubbed in her panties. Soon, Lisa pulled her's off to sit there in her panties with what had to be her finger probing in and out as they all watched me masturbate.

I slowed down, now trying to prolong the session, after all, this was pretty hot sex even if there was no physical contact between us.

It even got better when Lisa pulled the crotch of her panties aside to finger-fuck herself and was soon pulling them off opening her legs wide knowing I was looking at her as I jacked back and forth.

Well, this was looking pretty great as far as I was concerned. After all, I was a healthy male college student who would be masturbating anyway in my own dorm room, this way I still got to masturbate, only do it in front of four pretty coeds who were in various states of undress and we had just started. I couldn't help but wonder what would be the norm after we had all gotten to know each other better. Daniel and Barbara even intimated that many of the guys who were chosen received a lot of sex after their sessions were over, especially as the girls became more comfortable and trusting with them.

Tina then pulled off her nighty as I slowly jacked off for them, so reminiscent of the times I'd done it for my sister and her friends.

My sister had caught me one afternoon when she was home sick and I'd forgotten. I got home usually before she did and always went right up to change and have a bit of fun.

I was rubbing away when I looked up and there she was, eyes wide, her hand rubbing on the front of her pajamas, she'd been in bed most of the day.

Of course, I quickly shouted a few obscenities and yanked the covers over me, at least trying to shield my dick from her eyes but to no avail.

"Damn, Rebecca, what are you doing home?" I barked.

"Just sick, Frank, geez. Don't make a big deal of it. I thought it was cool. If you let me watch, um, I'll show you myself, like naked if you want."

So, I jumped at that and it began her watching me masturbate every afternoon after she'd stripped naked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.