Campus Secrets - Cover

Campus Secrets

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I was asked to partake in a secret group that met at the woman's dorm next to mine. Each of us guys who were chosen got to meet privately with four coeds each time to get to know each other better; much, much better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Ever since I decided what I wanted to be when I grew up, I've longed to go to college. You see, I was about nine when I first watched the television program, 'How It's Made' which is all about the factories and, especially, the interesting and complex machines that make a variety of familiar products. Things like pencils, potato chips, car batteries, computer hard drives, just every kind of thing.

I was watching it with my dad and we were talking about the machines and he told me that it was mechanical engineers who thought-up and designed and built these wild machines we were watching. That's when I knew I wanted to do just that, be a mechanical engineer and dream up crazy machines just like those in the program.

So, I was now a freshman at ... um, well, I best not reveal what university it was, just know it was a major one with a really good engineering school.

I'd done well in high school, my grades had been good though I wasn't so much of a drone that I had no social life, no, I did date a fair amount and, at least, was not entering college a virgin. I can thank Maryann Maslow for that. I still get a hard-on thinking of her. What a beautiful girl and she liked me enough to give herself to me one afternoon after school up in her bedroom. And lots of times after that.

But, we weren't together any longer, she was all the way across the country at another college.

So, I really hadn't connected with anyone yet, mostly getting used to a college environment and getting to know some of my dorm mates.

There had been several get-togethers in the communal living area of my dorm, it was a male dorm, yes, they were separated though there was a girl's dorm building right next to us. These get-togethers were really quite informal and they ranged all over the place on topics from classes, majors, sports, you name it, really.

Daniel, our dorm resident manager, a grad student in the Business School, sat in on these sessions at times, he was really a great guy and everyone seemed to like him.

After one session, he followed me out to the lobby, then touched my shoulder, saying, "Frank, can we talk a few minutes?"

"Sure," I told him and we went down the hall to his office. I wasn't worried or anything, I knew I hadn't done anything wrong so I was relaxed as I sat down as he closed the door.

"Um, what I want to talk with you about is to be kept strictly between you and me, can we agree on that?"

I told him we could and he went on, "There are some arrangements on campus, some private arrangements, to allow some of our students to enjoy sex in a safe and private way. As you know, there's a woman's dorm next door. I have an arrangement with their dorm manager to, um, keep my eye open for young men who are nice-looking, unattached and, well, wholesome, I suppose is the word. You are currently unattached, right?"

I told him I was and he went on, "Well, there is a small group of guys who, after being approved by their dorm manager, and passing some medical checks that are paid for, are picked to meet privately with four girls at a time, to, let's say, give them a show, masturbate for them, for example."

"Wow, really? How come I haven't heard of this?"

"Everyone is sworn to secrecy, Frank, you would sign that you would never tell about this."

"Yeah, I can see why, I guess. So, well, this sounds pretty good to me, how do I join?"

"You don't join, you're chosen. First, I ask you some preliminary questions," and he went on to ask me about my sexual experience, if I'd ever been arrested, taken drugs, things of that nature.

So, I told him about my first sexual experiences, those with my older sister and her friends, who had me masturbate for them, then it moved on to mutual masturbation and oral sex. I told him I'd never had vaginal sex with my sister or her friends but that I have had sex and was not a virgin. He seemed especially impressed that I had performed for my sister and her friends as that is similar to what I was being recruited to do.

He explained that I would be called over to the girl's dorm two or three times a week and would perform for the girls, four at each meeting and that many of them would also use the meeting as an opportunity to masturbate themselves as well. But, I would not be touching any of them unless they all four decided to change the rules. He also said one or more of the girls could ask me to their room and that it was up to them what we did privately.

I told him I wanted to do it and he said he would tell Barbara, his counterpart in the women's dorm and she would call me to meet with her. He also warned me that she would physically inspect me from head to toe. It's not often that a discussion with a guy gives me a hard-on but this was one of those times, for sure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.