Bestial Brother
Chapter 4

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A teenage girl turns the tables on her older brother's perverse infatuation when she convinces him to become her pet dog. Note: Codes and description will be updated as new chapters post. This is the "edited for Canada" version.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

While my dog thought about being tied up, I went to my closet, getting my old hat box off the shelf. It didn't have any hats in it, I just liked the shape. What it did have was a lot of stuff that I never used anymore, but I never really wanted to get rid of either. Like my jump rope. My mom wanted me to sell it when she had a garage sale every spring, but I was like, no way. It's my jump rope! And even if I never jumped rope again in my life, it was still mine.

"When you're a good doggy, a really good one and I can trust you," I explained quietly, "then I won't have to do this. Lie down here."

I pointed at a spot on the floor, near the foot of my bed.

"Get down here, on your back," I said, and my dog kind of looked at me and I knew he didn't want to be tied up. Dogs never do. "Or else get out and don't come back."

After I said that, he got on the floor quickly. He didn't even hesitate and I tied both his wrists to the big wooden legs of my bed, running my jump rope from one to the other along his arms and under his neck, so his face was under the foot of my bed with his body and legs sticking out. I didn't tie him too tight, not like his paws were gonna have the blood cut off or anything, but the little loops were tight enough so he wasn't gonna get loose without any help. I didn't give him a pillow or a blanket or anything; he was okay lying on the carpet, so long as he didn't lift his head too much. The bottom of my bed was like six inches above his nose probably.

"Now you can't touch yourself." I smiled. "Just go to sleep and I'll let you loose in the morning."

I climbed into my bed and hugged my pillow between my damp thighs, probably making it smell like my pussy, which was sorta strong. I could smell it myself, since I'd cum a lot. I didn't care though. I liked the smell and even being all sticky didn't bother me the way it does sometimes. I was really tired and I didn't think I'd fall asleep easy, but I guess I did cause the next thing I knew the sun was coming through the window.

My dog was still asleep and he looked comfortable enough. His big doggy dick was still hard, but it always got big in the mornings anyway for some reason. I'd noticed that before, when he used to be my brother. He'd try and hide himself if he was going to the bathroom, but it wasn't like I ever cared anyway. Now I did though, he was my dog and so I cared about everything that he was doing. Even in his sleep.

I went to the bathroom and peed and it was pretty nice being naked, so I figured I'd just stayed that way. My dog would definitely have to stay naked, of course, since dogs don't wear any clothes. I wished we didn't have any parents. Not that I didn't like my mom and dad, they were okay, but I coulda got by just fine without them. I sorta did need their money though and that just seemed like more proof that the stuff was evil. I think it was that morning, while I was peeing on the toilet, that I pretty much decided I was gonna have to be rich as soon as I could be. I didn't care if it made me totally evil or not. I wasn't gonna depend on anyone so long as I didn't have to.

I wiped myself with my fingers and licked at the bit of urine I'd collected from my pussy. That wasn't weird; it was how I always did it, ever since I could remember. It would be good training for my dog if he cleaned me up after I peed. I'd have to start working on that pretty soon, I thought. Dogs like licking stuff like that, even dirty butts probably, I wasn't sure if I wanted that sort of dog though. He'd like it, but it kinda grossed me out, pee was okay though. That was just water mostly anyway.

"Are you awake?" I asked my doggy; he moved his hips before he opened his eyes.

"Woof?" he asked, cause he wasn't sure if he was a dog or a boy right then and he knew better than to make me mad first thing in the morning.

"Good doggy." I smiled and nodded and I was playing with his dick. "Do you wanna cum now?"

"Woof!" He grinned at me and it woke him up pretty quick.

"Or do you gotta go pee?" I wondered. He kind of shrugged, which I took to mean he did kinda have to pee, but if he could cum that would be better.

"Okay, you can cum first and then we'll go outside, okay?" I gave his cock a friendly squeeze in my little hand and he barked excitedly.

"Let's get your legs up, come on ... Like this..." I started pulling up on his back paws and the poor animal had no idea what I was doing, but we figured it out.

I had his arms tied down still and I pulled him towards me a bit so just his forehead was under the bed, but most of his face wasn't, and I got his legs high in the air and then over his hips and still more, rolling him over so that his thighs were on my mattress, which was cool because it put his hard cock like right over his face, pointing down at his mouth.

"You stay like that, don't you move or I'm gonna leave you tied up for the next two days!" I promised him.

My dog wasn't sure what was going on and he was staring at his own big hard cock, which was less than a foot from his face, maybe even closer than that, and I sorta wished he could lick it, but he couldn't. That didn't matter anyway. I pressed my body against his back and hips and even his butt, which was up in the air now, leaning over him and I grabbed his cock in my hand and I started jerking him off, just like I'd seen him doing it with my panties in the laundry room.

"Good doggy ... Good boy..." I breathed, rubbing his dick the nicest I knew how. I wanted it to feel good for him and there was precum starting to drip out of it, falling down and landing on my dog's face. He swallowed hard and his eyes were wide and he was staring at his penis like he'd never seen it before.

"Dog's like to lick themselves, but you can't." I giggled. "But we can do this and it's sorta the same."

"Lilith..." my dog said and I shook my head and frowned.

"Dog's don't talk," I warned him. "You just be good and open your mouth wide."

He shook his head like he wasn't gonna do it and so I stopped. I let go of him completely and stood up. My dog didn't move, he kept his butt high and his legs on the bed and his cock was still dripping, but now it just hung there, pointing at his face.

I untied him and it didn't take very long. I let him loose and didn't say a word and then I started getting dressed. I totally ignored him. Like he wasn't even there.

"Woof?" he asked, but I didn't even look.

I left my bedroom and my brother and went downstairs, now wearing panties and jeans and a t-shirt. I started making myself some cereal for breakfast and about five minutes later my brother came down. He was dressed too now. He just looked at me, but I pretended like he didn't exist at all.

"Lilith?" He sat down slowly. "Don't be mad at me, come on."

"Uh-uh." I shook my head and started reading the back of my Rice Crispies box, trying to help Snap, Crackle, and Pop find their way out of a maze.

"I just don't want to do that ... That stuff, okay?" he said. "I mean the other stuff, it's okay. Barking and licking you, it's fun. But not that ... Whatever ... Okay?"

"Yeah, whatever." I shrugged.

"Lilith..."

"You don't wanna be my dog, fine."

"I do want to, but I want to do like the other stuff, you know." He was sort of whining.

"So go be somebody else's dog. I don't care."

"I want to be your dog, Lil."

"No, you don't." I took another bite. "You're not serious about it at all."

"I let you tie me up all night!" My brother rolled his eyes. "How can I be more serious than that?"

"You don't even call me Miss." I did look at him then. "You forgot all about that, huh? You don't love me anyway."

"Lil ... Miss Lilith, I'm sorry," he said, sounding sort of impatient. "I forgot. Please, come on, I'll do what you want, the other stuff, but not ... Jerking off on myself, that's too weird."

"I'm too weird for you then," I said, not caring at all. "Forget it."

"What?" He frowned.

"I don't want you to be my dog anymore," I agreed. "Whatever. I'll get another one, somebody else."

"Yeah right!" my brother snorted.

"Maybe not right now, this minute, but when I'm older?" I smiled cause I knew it was true. "Yeah, I'll have a lot of dogs. You'll see."

"You know what?" he half-yelled, definitely mad now. "This was stupid anyway. I don't wanna be your dog. It's dumb and you're just a psycho."

"Okay." I shrugged.

After breakfast I changed clothes and went over to Ellen's house. Mostly I went to punish my brother, but she was my best friend too and I had a lot of fun just hanging out and telling her about my dog. She didn't believe me, but that didn't matter. She liked my stories and I liked telling them to her, and we giggled a lot.

When I got home, I kept ignoring my brother and he pretended to ignore me at first. He couldn't though, not for very long, and that was why I was stronger than him and we both knew it. It was why he was going to be my dog and I'd never be his.

It was just lunchtime, or kinda later than that, but we hadn't had any lunch yet anyway. I stood in the kitchen, just wearing the little pink shorts and white halter top I'd worn over to Ellen's house, making myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"Woof?" My dog was back, crawling on the kitchen floor naked. I just glanced at him and went on with what I was doing.

He licked my feet and my calves and I sorta made like I was kicking him away, but not hard or anything. He was sniffing at me too, lifting his head and dragging his tongue along the back of my thigh. He sniffed my butt, the way dogs do. I looked over my shoulder at him, frowning as he pressed his nose right up against my butt crack, since those pink shorts were pretty small. They were soft, like velvet kinda, and real tight which was why I liked them. I hadn't worn any panties underneath either, so they showed almost everything, front and back. Mostly I'd done that just to see what Ellen would think if she saw my pussy, sort of. Sometimes I thought she'd be a good little doggy too, if she wasn't my only friend so much.

My dog had to be horny and he got up on his knees, trying to wrap his paws around my skinny waist without grabbing me, just pinching my body like a dog does. He was rubbing his hard doggy dick against my right leg, humping me slowly and leaving a wet streak of precum on my skin as his hard cock rubbed over me, up and down my calf. I tore off a piece of the sandwich I'd just made and turned a little, sort of trying to shake him off.

"Beg, doggy." I held it up between my fingers. "Come on, beg!"

My dog let go of me, settling on his knees with his head tilted up, his paws close to his chest. He opened his mouth, barking eagerly and eyeing that bit of food I held in front of his face.

"Good boy." I smiled and lowered my hand until he could get the sandwich in his mouth. He chewed it quickly and then begged for more.

"You're hungry, huh?" I half-teased. "Are you gonna be a good doggy now?"

"Woof woof!" He nodded and was still begging, but not for food, not really. He only begged because he'd been missing me ever since that morning when he'd made me mad. He missed the stuff we did and the stuff we might do and he was learning that I was serious. Dogs can't bluff a real person, everybody knows that, and I'd called his.

"This is your last chance, doggy," I warned him. "If you can't be a good one, then I'm not gonna keep you."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.