Faith, Hope, Charity and Cheating - Cover

Faith, Hope, Charity and Cheating

Copyright© 2012 by Winterfrog

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Husband's revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cheating  

"You say so, but let's make it clear where we stand today. Nowadays, you've got very strange ways of showing what you call love. Not much to brag about, indeed. Our marriage is a travesty of a real marriage, our so-called sex-life is almost non-existant. You prefer to abandon your husband and spend your weekends with this Tommy boy, who obviously is starving for some pussy when his wife is away. Neither I nor anybody else who is equipped with some common sense can believe that it is your nasty old mother's pussy he is yearning for. But you, Lisette, is a very handsome young woman and it can't be totally wrong to presume that it is your pussy which is his first, probably only, goal and reason to be at your damn summerhouse. However, you keep saying that you love me, but I can't understand how the hell you can think that I would believe such mumbo jumbo after what you are doing to me. I'm totally fed up with your damn mother and her nasty tricks on our family, and ready to offer you fair terms for a divorce so you'll be free to do what you want with your dear Tommy boy."

She had not expected any suggestion of divorce and her face took on an ash gray color when she shouted, "Divorce? Are you serious? You can't demand divorce because I want to see my mother. Are you mad? That is no reason for divorce."

"No it isn't, but I can't see any serious reason for you to see her from morning to evening seven days a week, every week. If your own family still means something to you, please skip Tommy and stay home this weekend so we can talk about our problems and try to find a solution before it is too late. Please do that if you still love me as you are saying."

"Of course I love you, but I've promised mother to go and I have to go. I'm sorry that I can't stay with you but please be patient with me and I promise you'll be well rewarded. Have you forgotten that next Friday is Midsummer Eve and we'll be together the whole day? And we'll spend a whole week together 24 hour a day at a summerhouse in July."

"What a mark of favor. At the end of next month I'll get a whole week together with my lovely, beloved wife. What a gift from heaven. And may I guess that your favors to me on Midsummer Eve are caused by such circumstances as Tommy being somewhere else during the holidays? Maybe he is going to be together with his wife during the holiday and won't have time for you? Poor you. Or do you still remember that I dumped Lottie because she abandoned me on a Midsummer Eve?"

Now she sobbed, "You are not funny. You are pathetic."

"Do you think it is funny to be married to you? I must say that you have a strange way of showing your love. OK, Lisette I know I can't stop you from going to see that pussy hound because he is more important to you than your family, but you have to take the kid with you, because I'm going to do service on the drilling equipment tomorrow, and can't take care of him at the same time."

Now she was really mad and shouted, "You are accusing me of cheating, treating me as a slut. Mother is right, you are a real bastard." Then she began crying loudly.

I put a full stop at this point and understood that there was something going on between her and that Tommy, but didn't give a shit about it anymore. Not much was left of our marriage, probably nothing at all. However, I had made one last attempt at saving it. The only reason I hadn't dumped her at once and told her that she should stay away from our home forever, was that I would get much better terms for the divorce if I caught her cheating.

I couldn't see any reasons for further arguing with Lisette, and felt that it would be an advantage to stay away from home for an hour or two. I felt I needed a large whisky, and as I never liked drinking alone, I went to my favorite pub, which had to be one of the best decisions I ever made in my life. After a dram at the bar, I noted that Mona, a friend of my ex girlfriend Lottie's, was sitting in a booth with her husband. I went over to them and asked her if she knew how life was going for Lottie nowadays.

She replied, "Didn't you know she is back in town? She's been divorced from Sven and bought a small house here, and moved in about two weeks ago. She's been asking questions about you. Why don't you call her and talk directly to her instead of through me?"

Mona gave me Lottie's phone number and I decided to call her at once. Of course, she might ask me to take a hike and stay where I got. But, I thought, who dares wins. So I called her and she answered, "Lottie."

"Hi, I'm Michael, an old ex boyfriend if you remember me? Mona told me you're back in town and I just wanted to say welcome back."

Now was the critical moment. How would she take my call? To my great pleasure she sounded glad to hear from me, and we had a long and pleasant talk. She even accepted my invitation to lunch on Saturday.

Afterwards, I was in a good mood, and spent the rest of the evening with Mona and her husband. To my great relief, Lisette pretended to be sleeping when I got home and I slept when she left for her mother's on Saturday morning.

I did some service on my drilling equipment in the morning, and at one o'clock I stood waiting for Lottie outside the restaurant I had suggested for our lunch. I can't deny that I had almost the same feelings I had on my first date with her almost eight years ago. When I had waited fifteen minutes and still no Lottie, I began to doubt if she would come at all. But then she came. She was still a very handsome woman, and now even in some way more ladylike than when I saw her several years ago. She had her little daughter Jennifer with her. When she gave me a hug, I immediately got a strong desire for her. She noted it and was almost frightened, but calmed down when I didn't do any further attempts to be anything other than a friend. We had a very a pleasant lunch, and decided to take a walk in the nearby park afterwards.

During the walk she suddenly asked me, "What was your real reason for wanting to see me again?"

"Faith, hope and charity."

She got a confused expression on her face before she asked me, "Is it OK for you if I tell you something I have wanted to say for many years?"

I said, "OK, go on."

She told me, "I've done three big mistakes in my life. Going to that damn wedding was my first big mistake. You were right, I was humiliated as hell when the hosts tried to get me and the groom's asshole brother do things together all the time. When the groom asked me if I had feelings for his brother I got mad and asked him to go to hell and take his brother with him. Then I left the party. I didn't invite them to Sven's and mine wedding, which made them very mad. I thought you would forgive me and take me back when I came home, but then Lisette's boyfriend called and told me you had taken Lisette's cherry, which she had saved for their wedding night. I was still in love with you, and got mad and made my second big mistake when I refused to talk to you when you phoned me. I got together with Sven only to punish you, and intended to dump him and take you back. But then Lisette had gotten pregnant and that made a mess of everything. I admired you for taking care of her, but cried many nights for being so stupid that I lost you. Then I married Sven, which was my third big mistake. If I hadn't been such a stupid idiot, you and I could have been married instead."

I replied, "I did a serious mistake too when I seduced Lisette that Midsummer Eve. Of course, you and I had split up so I was free to do what I wanted, but I ought to have used my common sense and tried to get you back before I went further. Believe me, I have really regretted it many times. But it is never too late to give it a try again, or is it?"

She was completely surprised, "What did you say?"

"Lisette and I have problems, serious problems indeed. I know she is cheating on me, but I don't have any evidence yet. Yesterday evening, before I went to the pub and met Mona, I asked her to stay home this weekend instead of going to see her mother and her lover but she chose to go. I decided that we are 'finito.' I'm going to divorce her as soon as I get the evidence I need, or, if I don't succeed in getting it, I'll go for it within a month anyway."

"Oh my God! I thought you two were happy."

"We have been very happy. You know the old saying "if you don't get the girl you love, love the girl you get?" It worked well for us. After a while I loved her very much. Real true love indeed, but it is over now. How about you? Are you dating somebody?"

She looked me straight in the eye and said, "Yes, I've met a handsome man on the net but we haven't met in real life yet. We'll have our first date as a lunch tomorrow."

"So I'm too late to get a date? However, I would like to apply for being some kind of substitute for that lucky guy. Just in case he isn't your dream prince. What do you say?"

She kept her eyes on mine and remained silent for few seconds before she replied, "Isn't this date a real date for you?"

I could only reply, "Seeing you today is the best thing I've done for a long time, but I'm selfish enough to want to see more of you, perhaps even as something more than a friend."

She shook her head, "No, I don't think it is a good solution to have you as some kind of substitute, not at all." Then when she noted the big disappointment in my eyes she continued, "You are my first choice, and if you are serious and promise to be honest with me, I won't need any substitutes, and I'll cancel my date."

"It is my lucky day today. Please remember that I never cheated on you when we were engaged. You had dumped me and I was single when I met Lisette. I will not cheat on her before we are parting. But you and I have kids of almost the same age and we can begin as friends. That is, if you want to. I have rented a nice summerhouse by the coast for the third week of July and I can promise you that Lisette and I have gone our separate ways before then."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.