Another New Life - Cover

Another New Life

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Boy meets girl after a very bad experiece. Katya is a 14 year old killer from Prague and Jim falls in love with her early in their new career. With nothing to lose Jim signs up with a South African firm called Global Conquest. Within a year things change, for the better when he meets Katya.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Slow  

In order to form a more perfect union...

Rob will soon arrive, Boris and Katya will be in support of Nadia's plan and as the Medici's make a choice, the Company branches out. Nadia and Katya enlists the services of ex and current special service branches, the Stazi, KGB, also the services of 2 very old groups, this time for her own use, Ninja and The Assassins.

The private armies will be sold and now hits and oil security are the new big business.

Times have changed, Russia no longer solely rules the Eastern Bloc lands, and KGB is becoming more open and converting to FSB. The wall is down, and while many feel it is the end of a way of life, to Nadia it seems to herald a new beginning to it and greater opportunity.

Her Rob will arrive in Moscow soon; she must make a trip, a trip that will secure them all the one thing that has escaped them in the past, a history, one of fear and legend. The trip to Italy took only a few hours, the Medici family, had long suffered greatly from both the Italian and Sicilian Black Hand. They now embraced the offer Nadia made them, with their soon to be control of the Med and the power and connections of their new friends it should make for very interesting times ahead.

Nadia had another idea, but she first needed to see Rob and get his cooperation. She went back to Moscow and began reading some reports when Karl knocked on the door, she asked who it was, after viewing the TV monitor she had Karl enter. "Rob will be here in the morning, he said. He said to tell you he has missed you and looks forward to seeing you again." Nadia asked him to bring Rob into her office as soon as they were ready; she had an idea and wanted to ask him something. As he was leaving, Nadia called, "Karl, you know that you and Rob are special to me, I'd like to tell you I would never say or do anything to harm either of you but I need to know something". "Thank you, little one". "Karl, I need to know something, does Rob love me?" Karl turned red, "that little one you should ask him, but as a father I would say he loves you like his little sister, he or I would do anything for you".

In some ways Nadia was sad, hurt in some ways, but this may even work out even better; she made a call. She went to her suite, readied for bed and fell asleep thinking about her plan. The next morning, she called for breakfast for 3 in her office, dressed and entered there. It had been days and she had never once gone to the home near Moscow, her work began. About the same time as breakfast arrived, Karl and Rob came in. She stood up, opened her arms and ran up to Rob with kisses and hugs. "Hello big brother, she said." "Hello little sister" he replied, "how I missed you." Nadia replied, "You certainly have grown in the right places I must say. Perhaps I have made a mistake in loving you as a brother for you are truly handsome." Nadia blushed, "sit down, both of you and join me for breakfast; there is something we must discuss".

"I would like to start some new ventures; Katya and Jim have agreed to expand a part of the business dealing with, how should I say it, removal of problems, which they both seem to be very good at. They will recruit men and women who can perform under these unusual conditions. Rob I would ask you to start a new venture also, not unlike our security provided at the diamond mines in Africa. We have a new member to this organization. The resources of Italy, Sicily and North Africa will be at your disposal and we have been requested for a proposal from both the Royal family in Saudi Arabia to provided security for their oil and gas wells and pipelines across the country. Also from the tanker fleet owners in Libya and Liberia who want security in several large ports and 200 of their vessels during long transits. I have made arrangements for one of our new Italian family partners to join you in establishing this new venture."

"This is new to them and you will both learn much as you go along. Are you willing to do this for me? It will mean selecting someone for your current duties and preparing not only a proposal worth several billions but then staffing and operating it? Just these 2 portions will take several years to become fully operational."

"Nadia, I don't know what to say, how will I be able to do all this and still inform you and your father of all the options?" "Rob, you could not possibly do that, we need to move quickly. I think you do not truly understand what I am asking. You will have a new partner to help you; you will both make mistakes, learn and make decision, by yourselves as well as corrections. My father and I do not need to be informed of all the options nor do we intend to have to make choices for you, that is why you are there. Whatever you decide, whatever you do to make things happen is up to you. That is why I need you, I trust you, I love you my brother. What you will do is for the family, for me, we, will always be there for you."

"I have made arrangements for your new partner to meet with me later today. Tomorrow the two of you need to begin this. I should tell you too, when you are ready, select from those currently in our employ that you wish to use, transfer them to this new activity and then the old operation and contracts will be sold."

"Now go, visit with your father, find and buy a home here and you will meet your new partner in the morning". She hugged and kissed him again. Damn she thought, this was going to work out better than she hoped it would. When they left, she made another call.

Later that day a car, driver and escort met the private jet as it taxied to a stop. A young girl followed her bodyguards into one of the cars and they drove off. They pulled into an underground park, took a lift to a floor which was unmarked and exited. She was escorted to a large suite and asked to freshen up, rest some and a light meal would be brought to her. A meeting followed by a dinner was planned at 6pm that evening and someone would attend her at half past 4 to get ready.

At 5.55 pm she was escorted across the hallway and entered a large conference room. Seated was another young girl perhaps her age who nodded, then extended her hand, indicating for her to sit on the other sofa across from her, she said "I am Nadia Voston, we are so looking forward to you joining us". The young girl took the offered seat while saying, "Thank you, I am Francesca, Catherine, Lorenzo, De Medici, my friends call me Frankie," then she smiled. Thinking, her father had accurately described this girl as a tigress ready to strike, Nadia seemed someone she could trust, perhaps even like more. One knew exactly what her feelings were and you either agreed with them or were no longer a part of them. To long had her own family been shunned, driven away because they before, but no longer, controlled most of Europe, now this girl offered them a chance to once again know true power. Her father had been right, she could learn much from this girl, perhaps even teach her a few things, she was, after all a Medici, next in line to head the family after her father and had studied the family ways all her life.

Nadia told the young girl her plans for the oil ventures. She once again stated that Nadia's operations were, for the most part in Europe and Africa but this would change. The family would continue to support Frankie's father in Italy, Africa and Sicily but Frankie would be expected to work under Rob in the new oil venture. (Nadia smiled and thought, I wonder just how working under Rob might be for Frankie) "You will meet him on Friday, but now let me tell you a few things we girls must discuss, then we shall have dinner." Nadia told Frankie about Boris, Katya, Jim, The Company, the extended family and pointedly told her the only thing that could not be excused is a breach of trust.

Frankie nodded, "Nadia" she said, "I come from a similar type family like you do, but one where time has reduced us to where all we had, until your offer, was trust in each other and a family history dating back for centuries. I mean to have the power and glory back, for we still have tremendous wealth. I do not want what you have and I do not think you want what I have. What we both want is what the future may bring us. Our great houses are soon becoming one and that will only come about with the trust we give each other. My father wants his honour and respect restored for the family, I want to restore power, glory and yes fear to the Medici name and I pledge my life to that goal. If you are willing to help me do this I am willing to give you my trust, my help and my love as though we were sisters."

Katya had once jokingly told her that the female of the species was always the more deadly, until she met Frankie and thought back to Katya she never realized how true this saying was; then Nadia adding nothing more. Now no one would stand in their way she thought. "Frankie", she said, "I have just had an idea, next week I would like you to join me in Paris to meet Katya and Jim, her husband." She blushed some; "yes she is young but has been with Jim since she was 14. They share their lives, their work and are like my real family; they are people you should know better, their resources are helping your father as we speak; perhaps your new partner, Rob, may care to join us, ask him to.

Frankie thought, so her partner was a man, well she knew how to motivate a man and this Katya, to have captured a man while so young was certainly someone she had to meet. Perhaps this new arrangement was more than business, she wondered if any Medici had settled in Moscow, this Nadia was truly like a sister, deadly and beautiful. Her father had truly paired her with her kind. She laughed, yes, this would truly be interesting times ahead.

Nadia was so much different than she imagined. She did not give orders, merely told of her plans, the end goal in mind and one just seemed to be caught up in wanting to make the dream come true. Yes, Nadia made her feel like her father did, there was nothing that he might ask that she would not do for him, there was nothing that Nadia might ask that Frankie would not do for her either. She began to have naughty thoughts, she had done things her father had asked, she knew that if they were known that people would never understand, but she was a Medici and that was a name that had been spoken for hundreds of years, and now was to be renewed. She wondered what Rob would be like, if he was anything like Nadia? How should she treat him, how would he treat her?

She was intrigued with the opportunity to see Katya and Jim too. She would have to tell daddy about all this, she was after all only 14 and her head was awash with all that had happened at this meeting.

Nadia had a gleam in her eye, she saw Frankie now not as a new member of the company, but like her and Katya, girls who have had to grow up very quickly and had to prepare to inherit a legacy normally run by men. She wondered if Rob and Frankie would bond, perhaps she should try to keep them both for herself? But no, together they would start this new venture just like Katya and Jim would do for their interests. Nadia needed to do a few more things before Paris next week. "Come" she said to Frankie, "let us dine then rest up for a busy day".

It was Thursday morning, the man waiting in the lobby was announced, "have him escorted to me," she said, "and yes leave him and his weapons alone". Nadia had never met the man but from his records and information obtained in her reports she was very much impressed. He was 24, 6' 5", 208 lbs, former Special Forces in the military before joining the KGB and single. When he was shown into the office, he strode to her desk, bowed his head and said, "Ms. Voston, I am Serge Dubroy".

Nadia had known who he was and what he was, but she was not prepared for the rushing sounds and faintness in her head. She felt wet between her legs and as she grabbed her desk and chair motioned for him to sit. "Mr. Dubroy," she said, "I know there are many changes taking place in our country and many more within your organization, I would like your assistance regarding this". "Ms. Voston he said, we have been aware of your business and of your recent arrival to Moscow. We also know that some, shall we say unfortunate accidents have befallen some of your firm's employees. These are being overlooked and as long as your interests lie outside the USSR we will not have any, shall we say conflicts. What can we do for you?"

"There is frankly nothing the KGB can do for me, but You may be able to do something for me. As you so aptly mentioned, when my father sent me here, several employees did not receive me properly, and as you noted, corrections had to take place. My trusted security head has had to perform far beyond what one should expect but he is just that, trusted, he has been with me since I was born. I would ask you to work with Karl and recommend shall we say candidates to work with and join this organization." "Ms. Voston, I would be happy to recommend people, in fact there are several very good and high ranking agents who will be leaving shortly, the USSR is going away and positions will decrease with the new FSB(Federal Security Bureau)".

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.