Another New Life
Chapter 1: Our Story Begins

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: Our Story Begins - Boy meets girl after a very bad experiece. Katya is a 14 year old killer from Prague and Jim falls in love with her early in their new career. With nothing to lose Jim signs up with a South African firm called Global Conquest. Within a year things change, for the better when he meets Katya.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Slow  

Not much could be said anymore. All the promises, the glory and grand promises of money were just that, promises. In 1965 Capt. XYZ1 had left the country, what started out as 300 souls from the USA and a mix of 500 South Africans and ex French Legion troops had been betrayed and left unpaid by the new ruler here once they retook the palace for him.

Always ready to have seasoned troops for their cadre, a South African firm, Global Conquest, had offered them work, provided fresh arms and supplies and transportation to another site. They also had given each of them a $2,000 signing bonus, upfront and a 12-month contract at $5,000 per month. The fresh munitions and supplies and a little time as R & R allowed them to return to the new rulers palace, gain some revenge and in the end provide each man some $10,000 in gold and gems. (The new fighting that followed became a good additional market for Global Conquest in the future. Later Capt. XYZ1 was found dead in Mozambique, natural causes was the cause it seems, it was not good to have made an enemy of so many young but good mercenaries. Global Conquest was sold to Executive Outcome when guarding oil became more lucrative).

It was 1966 now and Global Conquest expanded from mercs for hire to include private security and hostage rescue. Their original groups of 900 were now offered choices of several groups; most were 17-22 years of age and 1 or more years in college. The majority stayed as mercs, a few selected security and most of the older, seasoned cadre selected hostage rescue. All were offered contracts from 3-5 years, benefits and a chance to live expense free. Some elected to leave and the company thanked them for their efforts, said they were free of any remainder on the earlier contracts and provided a bonus, transportation and a promise of a good reference.

Several of us, myself included were asked not to select a group to join and to remain after the last selections had been made. Some 20 of us were approached by a small group of 3 men and 1 woman. We were given an envelope, told to follow and we all boarded a plane, which took us to the South African capital city.

When we landed, a coloured slip of paper with several letters and numbers were handed to each man as we exited the plane. The colour of the paper matched a flag flying above a van. We entered the van, handing the paper to a driver, he checked something on a clipboard and returned the paper saying when we arrive your number will be called, exit and go with the person who calls out your number.

When we arrived, numbers were called out, no names, no talking. "15" was called, I stood up and exited the van. "15" a young woman called out "follow me" she said. I followed, we entered a secured door, she presented something, then 2 guards approached me, while 2 others stood nearby, I was checked, frisked for weapons handed a package and told to enter behind a screen, undress and put on the things in the package. When this was done, my old clothes, the package pieces and anything else was placed in a bag, and sealed with a tag, I was escorted back to the guards who repeated the security processes again.

The young woman and I were then pointed to a series of rods and things before reaching a lift. We entered and she pushed one of the coloured buttons, matching the paper I had been given. The lift moved, not up but down, doors opened, I followed her to another lift entered behind her as she pushed number 5 marked on the button, the lift moved but not up or down, the doors opened and I followed her into what appeared to be a small suite, she handed me another envelope, told me to open it when she left and be ready to be interviewed in 6 hours.

Food, bath supplies and new clothing had been provided and an alarm would sound 30 minutes before the interview. "Be ready and be sure the 3 S's have all been taken care of" with a light laugh. She exited laughing.

I sat in a nearby chair and opened the envelope, inside was a key card, a badge, a small glass vial, another small metal container, a syringe and a letter, it read, Greetings No 5. You have been selected for inclusion to a special unit of the firm that owns GC, your former employer. Specifics will be made available after you and your interview team has decided. In the event a choice cannot be made you may select a city to go to, money, papers and a new name provided but you may never speak of this event nor return to South Africa again. Should you do either, termination of your relationship with us will result. We wish, very much for you to select an area, which interests you No 5, and such a selection will provide you all, which you seek. All we ask is your total and unquestioning obedience and acceptance of the trust we shall place in you. Good fortune as well as happiness in any choice you make No 5.

I did as the note said.

When the alarm sounded, I was already for the interview. I had examined the room, saw cameras, microphones and speakers in every room but nothing was hidden. Nothing seemed to be a threat and nothing seemed unusual for a high security area, in fact I had felt at ease, someone had gone to a great deal of trouble and expense.

Soon the door opened and several people entered including the young lady from earlier. "Have a seat No 5 one of the men said. I sat down. This meeting has begun, as the letter you were given states, it is meant to provide you with information allowing you to select an area you enjoy and for us to better understand what is really in your heart and those things you wish for in life."

"This is not something you will need to be proficient in fact it is better you learn to do things our way. You were selected to be here for only one reason that being one of our groups felt you could be trusted. Trust to us is more important then age, money or experience. We can proceed in one of two ways, we can tell you what area we feel you can excel in or better, you can tell us that which is deepest in your heart and gives you the burning desire to succeed."

Now this was interesting, never has anyone asked me such a question, in fact, I did not even know myself. I thought about this and spoke. I wish I even knew. I am used to just doing what was needed and survive that I never thought of myself. "If I had any wish, it would be to give to my employer the same level of trust and respect that they gave me."

The man rose, smiled and said, "I think that can be arranged, rest now, tomorrow we will begin your new life then."

The next day, the same young lady, and I mean young, my guess 16-18 years of age(she was a doll, no, an angel) came for me. "No 5 please follow me", she handed me a small suitcase. We exited from a different way that we had come in. boarded a small plane. Once we were in the air she handed me a bag. "Open it now please, read everything inside, by the time you are through we should be landing at our 1st stop, it will be a busy day, rest, food and water should only be consumed while with me and you must refrain from touching, talking or leaving my immediate presence."

I opened the bag, removed a passport, personal documents, bankbooks, credit cards, keys to what appeared to be a house or apartment and 2 cars. Also money, a ring, watch wallet and coins. A change of clothes and a plastic bag containing, gum, candy, torn ticket stubs, etc. all the things one might find in the pockets of one living in Madrid.

We landed, debarked the plane and went through the security checkpoint. I was Rodger Bannister, a resident now of Madrid along with my daughter Maria, my wife having passed away when Maria was born. We both had our papers stamped exited the aerodrome and proceeded to our car parked in a nearby lot. Following my daughters instructions, we stopped at a store, bought some fresh bread, cheese, wine and fruit, paying in the local currency, before leaving, Maria ran back got a teen magazine for which I paid, shook my head, then left, the young clerk would now surely remember the bouncy young girl with a bare midriff and large breasts.

We stopped by a cleaner, presented a ticket and walked out with clothes we had supposedly left a week earlier. I apologized to the girl at the counter as to not having a smaller bill, remarked how pretty she was and that she reminded me of my daughter, with that I told her to keep the change and told her that I hoped she was there the next time we came back. She would certainly remember the man and his daughter and that he spoke Spanish with an English accent when he flirted with her.

We pulled up in a turn-around near the entrance of modest apartment building; the doorman came up and opened the door for Maria. "Buenos Tardis Mr. Bannister, good to see you back, how was your trip." Maria spoke "thank you Miguel, it was fine but too short, daddy would not let me have a holiday, he just wanted to work".

Miguel, I said "would someone put the car away please, we will to rest a bit". I followed Maria as a porter was called to put the car away. As we entered the apartment, Maria reminded me the key to use and we entered. She turned to me, "not bad, daddy"; Roger Bannister would be accepted back in Madrid. She put the things we bought away in the kitchen, and then took the clothing to a bedroom, motioning to me.

On the bed was another suitcase, she started to undress, told me to do the same, opened the suitcase standing now in only a bra and panties and handed me new papers, a plastic bag and clothing to change into much as before. She was beautiful in clothes, without any, she was like an angel for sure.

As we dressed, she reached to her head, removed a brown wig and shook out a flowing length of golden blond hair.

Our old passports and clothes went into the old suitcase, she was now dressed in a black dress, high heels and matching jewelry, she motioned for me to enter the closet, she depressed a hidden button and a stairway opened, we went down, the door closed above and she pushed another button, a door opened and we entered another bedroom, she handed me one of the envelopes on the bed, the blue seal on it while hers was a gold one.

She said "Danker Hans" as she leaned forward kissing me on the check, she then took a tissue, wiped most of the lipstick away, "for effect" she said (not sure if it was to affect any others but it sure affected me) and told me to open the envelope. Inside was much the same as earlier, this time in German; my name was now Hans Brider, a Swiss banker looking to open a branch office in Frankfurt. She was now, well, a close friend, Inga, who was escorting me around to make contacts and show me local sites in which to open the office. She certainly looked the part of a friend, a very good friend, and a friend with benefits.

We exited the flat, this time with new luggage went down 1 floor, exited through the back door as a fairly new car pulled up, a man exited and opened the rear door, "Guter Tag" he said, when we drove away, "you may practice your German on the way if you need to". I said back "Sehr gute, und sie". We arrived at the train station, bought tickets to Essen but exited as soon we crossed the border.

We then took a car to the aerodrome, bought tickets to Frankfurt and exited; no further customs were required for flights within Germany.

We exited took a car to a very nice apartment complex where the doorman took our bags saying welcome back Herr Brider and Fraulein Inga. We followed a porter who opened the door, took our passports and quietly left the room.

We had started at 07:00 it was now near 12:00, everything was repeated, the hidden stairs, the change of clothes and new identities. I had become more accustomed to seeing my "daughter", girlfriend in only her bra and panties while we changed clothes(they seemed to be getting smaller now), I was to be Franz Gerring, a recent émigré to Paris, Paula was now to be my lover, she removed her bra and panties and slipped what may have passed for a dress(in your dreams maybe) but had slits on both sides up to her waist. "Just one more stop after Paris darling", she said as she draped herself all over me, showing more cleavage than a bather on a nude beach I thought, Wow. Had I mentioned before, she was a very, very attractive girl, woman, and female, whatever.

We flew 1st class to Paris, she made a call and a limo took us to the new Regent hotel, where a suite was waiting for us, complete with champagne, fruit, cheese, smoked meats and bread.

She called up the concierge, asked for more towels. She raised her arms up, "if you please dear", she said, I unfastened the dress and it dropped, (she was naked underneath) to the floor and started rolling around the bed. She then launched herself to me, started kissing my face, mussing my hair and hers, ripped buttons from my shirt, and took off my belt, put it on her shoulders. Loosened my pants and proceed to rub my manhood like a, well, an unforgettable lover.

There was a knock on the door, she pulled a bed sheet off the bed went to the door and opened it, the porter entered then gasped, my little girl was standing naked with only part of the bed sheet draping her body, as she reached for the towels in the porters hand, the top part of her, the better part if you ask me was fully exposed, she turned around and went to the loo, I guess she forgot that nothing of her backside was covered, I went up to the porter who just stood there like a deer in headlights, gave him a large tip and pushed him to the door. As it closed, she came out holding a face towel in her hands while the rest of her was a birthday suit. I think he may remember us, at least remember me, and then she blew me a kiss. "Get dressed lover, just 1 more today then we can relax a bit." By this time not only was I ready to relax but wow, I thought I was in love or lust. She was a fox.

I read my new passport, I was now Richard Maybourne, a wealthy gentleman on holiday with my niece, one Amanda Fox who was 14 and recently placed with me as her guardian as she had lost her family in a car crash.

Although 14, (sure 14 going on 25), Amanda was truly a fox, when we took the boat train to London. It seemed every male who saw her, just stood with their mouth open. I heard low terms uttered such as wow, whew, damn, oh God etc. as we walked by, I did not think these were directed at me. We were seated in the club car when some conversation was started by nearby, older men who considered themselves potential suitors, and seeing no engagement or wedding ring, started their moves.

Amanda, her new name here, merely said, "oh I really don't know, perhaps you can ask daddy, we will be in the Kensington house for several days and daddy has promised to make sure I have a really nice time before we sail. Daddy, when will we leave for Monte Carlo so these gentlemen and I assume their daughters may call on us? Perhaps the queen might go with us on your boat."

"Darling", I said, "we would be here several days at least, when I spoke to HRM she had planned for us to join her on Britannia instead of taking the Greenich out." (If one checked, the Greenich was a 170, costing some $290 million) "If you wish for company, these gentlemen's daughters could certainly join us in Rome, the tour of the Vatican treasures is a grand experience, anything to make you happy sweetie."

Amanda looked around but no one seemed to be around now. She looked at me and shrugged her shoulders. She did not look 14 (more like a 25 year old movie star or model, not a 14 year old niece) and just smiled as she rested across me. I reacted as any sane man would; it was difficult to stand up when it was time to leave for our castle. A car was waiting and took us to what seemed to be a castle.

For truly a castle it was, as we approached the main door a line of servants awaited, the doorman escorted Amanda to the door, the Jevees and a very young girl said to follow them, we were lead to separate bedrooms, clothing changed, and a dressing gown or robe provided. When I was alone, the door to the adjoining bedroom opened and Amanda walked in wearing what can only be described as the top part of a transparent baby-doll outfit with nothing underneath. Not a thing.

"Did daddy have as much fun as I had today," she asked? "Would daddy like to have anything massaged, or is daddy ready to go to bed?"

I'm not sure what God was making all this happen but who was I to throw a damper on this dream. Amanda softly said to me, as she folded back the bed, "I think I'll keep you for a while, but only if daddy is really nice to me tonight, mmm, in fact every night."

It was probably part of the testing, but I know she wore me out. I never thought she would wake me every hour on the hour, saying she needed to be held more, Right, what she wanted held was a part of me and who was I to complain, damn, she was so cute and cuddly. When the maid came in the next morning, she brought 2 of everything, including some milk, for your "daughter" Sir she giggled. Amanda rose up, her naked breasts swaying(think she became warm so we took her top off", and said, "Oh daddy, some milk, would you like some too," holding up one breast. The maid turned red and left the room.

"Bitch," Amanda said, "she only brought 1 glass of milk, however how shall you "get any"". Did I mention she was a fox? An hour later we stopped looking for milk sources (I sort on wanted to keep exploring) and we ate some cold breakfast.

"You did very well for your first day. We, both of us will need to visit each house once per day; we will have Friday, Saturday and Sunday free for a month. I am not certain what we can do to kill the free time but if we put our bodies, err heads together I am sure something we may "cum" up with something."

"I was to monitor how you acted and decide if you and I were, how do you say, compatible. I decided last night that I would enjoy my rolls err roles with you and that the extra benefits of being with you might outweigh having to teach you your new job. I am to be your partner, your teacher, your wife, your daughter, your sister and your lover from now on. Your work training begins next week, for now we shall review some of the things you will need to be socially proficient in, especially the lover part."

Oh well, this was the assignment after all(thank you, thank you, thank you); I would need to practice a lot with my new partner. The sacrifices we men must do. Did I comment how good she looked?

She told me she was born in Prague and to call her Katya when we were in bed, and that things were going well. We would need to practice very, very often and we might need to practice some things under cover too. I had the rest of the year to train. As long as we were both alive we were to be together.

She had been recruited when she was 10 years old and performed her 1st hit or contract as it was referred to at age 11. She would not tell me her age, she said though it was probably younger than I might think. I told her I was 17, she said she knew most everything about me except which side of the bed I'd prefer, she now knew if I snored or not.

Katya told me that by the end of the year, when my training was complete I would have to decide how I would end my assignment. Basically separate or together with Katya. In this line of work, at 40 lives started anew. If Katya and I were to be together $250,000 each year, was deposited in a joint account, if separate, only $100,000 would go into each account; I had until year's end to choose.

I looked at Katya, I shook my head, "Katya I have never met anyone like you and I never will, will you marry me and we will be together till one or both of us die."(I was seious, she was everything I might ever want)

She said, "silly, I'm not old enough to be married, opps she said, but when I am I should be everything to you." She blushed, "Katya, just how old are you and how could you have been recruited at age 10."

"Well, age is in the mind darling so someday I shall tell you when we can marry. As for the second question, my mother and father were with the company. When they were killed the company offered me two things, the money mom and dad had earned paid to me in cash whenever I would want any and a job, the 1st job when I was ready was to avenge the killing of mother and father. I was the exception, no expense was spared to train me and I trained to kill faster, harder and more efficiently than any before me. At 11, I was given the one thing I wanted more than anything, revenge. The company saw to it I got my wish. It was not until later that the new part of the company was formed, you were recruited and I was allowed to see if you and I fit. By the way, after that night in London, my report mentioned that you and I fit very well indeed."

"Katya, just how old are you and how did you manage all this."

"I just recently turned 14 she said, so we need to wait a couple of years to be married unless you and I become Moslem darling. As for the rest, my uncle is head of the company and knows I would never betray him. My mother was his sister. You darling are stuck with me so you better get used to taking orders from me."

"Yes dear", is all I said as I kissed her. "By the way, do we get benefits like insurance and medical or do I need to pay for services when you get pregnant".

"Ha, in your dreams big boy, I'm not ready yet for babies, but if you're really, really nice to me we could practice a lot."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.