Claire's Sweet 16 Poo Party - Cover

Claire's Sweet 16 Poo Party

Copyright© 2012 by xxjhxx

Part 3: School

The next Monday morning Claire Bishop awoke and was given a yummy breakfast of poo on toast and a poo smoothie, which she then repaid by flavouring her mothers morning coffee. Her mother then dropped her off at school still smelling faintly of the weekends activities, as did her friends who were all delighted to see her and thanked her for such a great party. They all had tales of how much more dirty fun they had with their mothers the rest of the weekend, those with sisters had also got them involved introducing them to their first taste of poo. The bell rang and they all left for their first classes at the exclusive all girls college they attended. Claire's first class was boring and she entertained herself by staring at her middled aged teacher's rear, wondering what it would be like to eat from it. She naughtily pondered the idea of teachers rewarding good grades by filling the mouths of their star students with her luscious brown poo, surely this would be a great incentive for all the girls. Finally the bell rang.

At lunchtime poo was the number one topic amongst Claire's group of friends, they all showed off the naughty smelly lunches their mothers had all packed them, poo sandwiches and poo banana substitutes were all the rage. While they all knew about the special lunches that Claire had always brought to school and had always been curious and a bit jealous of them, they never would have thought their mothers would do the same thing for them. That was until Claire's party, where they had all been introduced to the wonderful world of sharing poo and now their mothers were more than happy to make sure their daughter had a steady diet of poo. They all felt quite naughty as they sat around casually eating their mothers poo in such a public place, but they weren't shy about it and quite happy to tell anybody who was curious about it.

Following the example made by Claire's mum Carol, all the the other mothers in the group had taken to feeding their daughters their own poo, something they were all overjoyed about, even adopting Carol's method of getting the girls to bag their poo at school and bring it home to be fed later. Although it was never unusual for the girls to accompany each other to the toilet they would now attend together in order to help bag in zip lock bags each others poo. Sometimes the excitement would get the better of them and they would eat each others poo, wishing they could also rub it all over each other and return to class like that.

Soon word started to spread around the school of their lunch escapades, with the girls making no secret of their behaviour. Some girls professed to be disgusted by the whole thing, but the majority were at first curious but then downright fascinated by it, as a strange new trend spread through the school, girls becoming extremely open about their bowel movements with each other, some even professing to trying and liking it, an now being full blown poo eaters. Some girls still acted like they found the whole thing a little icky, but soon the toilets were full of girls cheekily entering stalls together and returning with wide brown grins. The authorities at the school were vaguely aware of what was going on but dismissed it as just another curious teenage fad. Curiosity passed through the school and soon all the girls wanted to have at least a taste of poo, girls tasting their own and their friends at after school sleepovers was now common place. Most girls though longed most of all to eat from their mothers bottom, but it was a difficult things too bring up with their mothers.

One such girl that faced this dilemma was 15 year old Rebecca Wright, who along with all her friends at school had tried each others poo and found they liked it, but she was now desperate to have a feeding relationship with her mother, something she had heard so much about and wanted badly. After school that afternoon Rebecca was as nervous as she had ever been, but determined to at least bring the subject up with her mother, she wanted it so badly probably more than she had wanted anything before in her life. Her mother picked her up at school that afternoon as she always did, the pretty young 15 year old hopped in the families SUV and greeted her mum with a big kiss right on the lips, instead of the usual peck on the cheek.

"What was that for honey," said Rebecca's mum Sandra.

"I just wanted to show you how much I love you mum."

"Thanks honey, I love you too," said her mum.

Rebecca then decided it was time to broach the subject.

"Will you be doing a poo when we get home?" boldly asked Rebecca...

"Why do you ask?" her somewhat flustered mother answered.

"Just wondering," said Rebecca.

"Why honey, why do you want to know that," said Rebecca's now curious mother.

Sticking to her guns, Rebecca replied,

"I was just curious."

"curious of what honey?"

"Well some of the girls at school, well they, you know..."

"Know what honey?"

Rebecca was by now on the edge of asking her mother the strangest thing she had ever asked her but had no intentions of stopping now, finally she just blurted it all out.

"Well I was wondering, but only if its okay with you, if maybe later on when we get home if you need to do a poo, well I was wondering if I could please have a taste?"

Her mother looked at her with a mix of love and confusion.

"Are you asking me if you can eat my poo?"

"Yes mummy, I really really want to, please, please can I, all my friends mom's let them, please."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.