The Soccer Mom Who Saved Earth
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Lubrican

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When an alien race arrived to conquer Earth, and add it to their empire, they weren't counting on mixing it up with a dumb blond.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Humor   Oral Sex   Petting  

The girls stripped down and entered the showers together. To a psychologist, they would have been a delightful group to study. The diversity of the group was unusual, especially considering their choice of boyfriends, which was as un-diversified as things ever got. Of course, unknown to the psychologist, would be the glue that held them together - their attraction to, and satisfaction with, Coach Dillworthy. He gave them all the hard core sex they wanted, which left them fully capable of exerting wonderful self-control when they played with their boyfriends. More important, though, was the fact that, as their sexual worlds had expanded and opened up, as they learned first to tolerate each other’s attraction to Coach, and then later to happily allow it, it brought far reaching changes to their mini culture. When they got comfortable being a harem, they eventually learned to recognize in each other, what Coach loved in each of them

Which is the long way of explaining why, when they got into the shower, there was a lot of washing of each other under the hot water.

And, since they knew the boys wouldn’t be allowed at this sleepover (Shelby’s parents would be home this time, ) they also knew that this night would be a game of tennis with no balls, so to speak. So the shower together was the warm up for what was later intended to be a nice, long daisy chain later on.

And it would have been just like that too ... except that Earth was invaded by aliens that evening.


When Rilpak pushed all the buttons, and the transfer tubes glowed and gassed up and all that stuff, the five essences of Sergeant Dulpprizwa and Raxxi’s One, Two, Three and Four shot out of the ship and through the moon, just as Izzy’s had. They had the rough coordinates of where Izzy had landed, which meant they could navigate, more or less to within a few city blocks of his location. But fate plays a role in any invasion, and this one was no different. That’s because the five mental essences were looking for the top five predators in those few square blocks.

One of them turned out to be Ricky Simpson, who had watched Coach feeling up the two women that Ricky had fantasized about constantly, ever since he got to Kingston and found out they were the members of the parent soccer pep squad who routinely showed up to help at practices and games. He couldn’t count the number of times he’d flogged his log, thinking about Megan and her perky little tits, which she almost never encased in a bra, and which gave him an almost permanent hardon. And Robin was just as bad. Except Robin was Chuck’s. Many a time they had watched Robin walk by, or dance at the edges of the field, urging the girls on. Chuck would lean towards Ricky and say something like “Man, I’d love to bang that drum.”

So Ricky was revved up that night, sexually speaking, because he did plan on staying the night, and he hoped like hell Megan did too, because he was going to finally give it a shot. Her comment about her husband’s neglect had brought him to high alert.

And it was that predatory nature that drew the essence of Sergeant Dulpprizwa, who landed in Ricky’s brain with the same kind of success Izzy landed in Chuck’s. The difference was that Ricky was in the bathroom, sitting on the pot when it happened. His body experienced a series of waves, just like a fish out of water, at which time his bowels were evacuated more perfectly than at any time in his previous life. Luckily, it was in the can. Then he lay there, half stiff, half on and half off the throne, as Dulpprizwa navigated the same mass of empty and apparently abandoned neural pathways. The difference, however, was that Ricky didn’t bang his head, and his prefrontal cortex was working just fine. So the sergeant was able to find his way around, and secure control of the host much more quickly and much more securely.

He stood up and examined his surroundings. He queried his host for information on what was going on. When he realized what the body had just done, and looked into the water-filled bowl, he shuddered.

“These things are nasty!” he said to himself. Then he used half a roll of paper to carefully clean his host’s body, pulled the pants up, and spent five minutes trying to figure out the thing the host thought of as a belt. Finally getting it as tight as the host seemed to want it, he was presented with the concept of “zipper,” which seemed even more complicated.

He abandoned that part of the ritual and left the little room to go find his advance team, and Lieutenant.


The other four top predators in the neighborhood just happened to be together. And they happened to be motivated by the same type of predation as Coach Simpson.

Their leader was Jerome Washington, who filled that role both as the team quarterback and off the field too. His cohorts were his star running back, Raul Peters, his star wide receiver, Todd Williams and his star end, Randy Hampton. He had gathered the group to perform what they all thought of as a military style assault/ambush on their girlfriends.

“Takesha said they were doing an extra practice in the gym before going to the sleepover at Shelby’s” Jerome said to the little huddle, gathered by the old unused incinerator behind the school. “Now we know they always take a shower after practice,” he went on. And we know that old man Jackson leaves this door open for them. “Our mission, should we decide to accept it, which we do, of course, is to sneak into the school, make our way to the girl’s locker room and see them fucking naked!” His last word was delivered in a high-pitched squeal of excitement, unmanly in the extreme, but nobody would have thought to bring that up. Jerome was the man!

Randy pulled a can of black shoe polish out of his pocket and displayed it. “Camouflage!” he whispered.

“You think that will work for me?” asked Jerome, his voice dry. Jerome was blacker than the polish.

“Randy!” whispered Todd, whose girlfriend was Randy’s twin sister. “Are you really going in there, man?”

“Shit man,” said Randy, who had been licking his sister’s twat since they were twelve. She could jerk him off better than he could do it himself. Of course he couldn’t admit that to his teammates. “I see her naked all the time at home. Ain’t no big deal. Besides, I ain’t gonna be looking at her, dude!”

“Oh man! This is gonna be so fucking cool!“ panted Raul, who had been trying to see Maria naked for over a year. She let him see her tits, but that was it.

“Ready men?” whispered Jerome. “Keep it quiet. Let’s move out!”

Quietly the wannabe (and soon to be, ironically enough) studs slipped through the boiler room, into the hallway and down toward the gym. They heard the showers before they got there, and female voices. Those voices weren’t speaking, though. They were ... moaning. Carefully, the boys crept to where they could stay in the dark, but peek into the shower room.

They saw Mitzi, on her knees, her upturned face glued to Takesha’s pussy. Takesha was pulling at her fat nipples and was one of the moaning voices. To one side of them Maria and Shelby were kissing and rubbing their soapy bodies together. Shelby’s hand was moving rapidly between Maria’s legs.

A surge of adrenaline and other hormones flooded the boys bodies. They tensed, ready to pounce; instinct and heredity ordered them to dash forward and claim their mates. In short ... the urge to do something ... to take action was too much to resist.

“Get naked!” hissed Jerome. To be honest, Jerome didn’t actually plan on doing anything in particular once they burst in on the girls. He just wanted to be naked in the shower room with them. The other three boys hadn’t known about the getting naked part. That hadn’t been discussed in the planning stages of things. But they, like their leader, were high on teenage hormones, and the thought of being naked with those naked girls in there was very appealing. They didn’t know what the girls would do, but no matter what happened, it would be a tale to tell ... something to remember for a lifetime. In record time, the boys dropped their clothes, dancing with excitement. Four extremely erect penises jutted, aimed toward what the boys wanted ... needed ... would somehow conquer!

Raxxis one, two, three and four couldn’t possibly resist either. They sank into the four boys as a group, just as Jerome was taking his first barefooted step toward the moaning girls.


“This is my larder, Chuck,” said Robin, standing beside the open door of her pantry. “Is this what you wanted to see?”

“Nooooooo,” wailed Izzy, through his host’s malfunctioning body. “We’re here to conquer you! You have to give up. Take me to your reader!”

Megan looked at her friend. She was a little giddy already. Knowing she was going to stay the night - she had already called her husband, who told her it was fine, because he had to work extra late anyway - her imagination had already gone a little wild. Ricky was so cute, and he was staying the night too!

“They want to conquer us,” she whispered to Robin. She felt her nipples spike, and looked down at her tank top. They were poking through, making it obvious. She decided she didn’t care.

“We have to give up,” said Robin, who was beginning to get excited herself. She was pretty sure Chuck was finally making a play for her ... teasing her ... working up to asking for something more than just friendship. And that excited her too. She saw her friend’s nipples and knew what Megan was thinking. They’d talked about it often enough. Her own breasts were firmly ensconced in a sturdy bra. She wished they weren’t, so that Coach could see them wobble. He’d made it obvious he was impressed with her boobs.

“Why don’t we get ready for bed?” she suggested to her friend. “Then we’ll get Chuck all settled in and I’ll show him my Kindle. We can read him a story. You can borrow something from Mitzi’s closet. She’s got all kinds of sleepwear.”

“Good idea,” said Megan. “I’d hate to have to wear these clothes all night.”


“All shock troops appear to have integrated with a host successfully,” said Rilpak, staring at his board.

“Establish communication with them,” ordered Xixxnoir.

“Base to Sergeant Dulpprizwa,” intoned Munwavvatii.

“Kind of busy here!” came the immediate and complaining voice of the sergeant’s body, in the transfer tube.

“No problem,” said the first contact specialist. He punched another button. “Raxxi One, come in please.”

“Rrrrgaltmfpht!” gasped clone one’s body.

Clone Two spoke without being contacted. “Transfer very difficult. Host has incredible defenses and astonishing amount of brain that is unavailable to me, or is shut down or something. I can barely control it.”

“Is one with you?” asked Xixxnoir.

“All of us are together,” said Two. “Three and Four appear frozen. One was flopping on the ground, but is standing now.”

One’s voice came again. “In ... control ... now. Some ... kind ... of substance ... internal ... sucking my strength.”

“Do we need to recall you?”

“No,” said Two. “It’s difficult, but with a little time, they’ll get as much control as I have. Wait. The females have noticed us. I’ll report back later.”

Since the contact was mental, there was no sound of it breaking. Xixxnoir looked at Munwavvatii.

“This has never happened before ... has it?”

“Not in my experience,” said the first contact specialist. “I’ve worked on two dozen projects, and of course the archives have data on hundreds of others. Nothing like this has ever happened. We’ve always been able to easily take over the minds of natives.

“Maybe we should just recall everybody and use the disruptor on the whole planet,” said Rilpak.

“You’ve seen the list of resources on that planet,” said the captain. “It’s literally worth its weight in glaxnors. If we destroyed it, they’d boil our bodies and serve them to the Zillwags.” His protoplasm darkened. “Besides, we can’t recall them unless we can establish a good mind meld with them.”

“Vitals?” asked Munwavvatii. He sounded worried.

Rilpak looked at his board. “All within normal. Some readings are high, but they’re in the midst of an assault. That’s normal.”

“Then all we can do is wait,” said Xixxnoir.


The four girls heard something in the dark. They didn’t recognize it as the sound of bodies flopping around as they were taken over by alien invaders, but that’s what they heard. Unfortunately, for the invaders, they had chosen precisely the wrong time to enter a human male’s brain. Raxxi Two, having entered Randy’s brain, had better luck because Randy was used to seeing his sister naked, and licking her pussy. For him, this was exciting, but not overwhelming. The other three boys were not in that situation. The brain they were thinking with was between their legs, in a little flesh pouch. The brain the Raxxi clones invaded was the other one, which was not working well at all, having been saturated with chemicals the Blagtox had never encountered before.

In short, once the levels of certain hormones reached a critical level in a human male’s brain, no Blagtox in the universe was capable of exerting full control over it. Of course the Blagtox weren’t aware of this little fact. That’s because nothing in the universe was as determined as a human male in the midst of attempting to breed.

And so it was that, as the girls crept toward the sound in the dark, three boys, only partially in control of themselves on a conscious level, (and that part inhibited by the presence of a startled and scared alien mind, ) rushed into the shower room to claim their prizes.

There was shrieking aplenty.

Raxxi Two followed the others with halting steps. Of them all, only he was cognizant enough of what was going on to try to report. Part of his consciousness announced finding the source of the feedback that was making it almost impossible to control his host. He looked down to see a single, puny tentacle extending from the groin of his host. It was laughably small, and he couldn’t figure out how to manipulate it, but it was definitely the source of the problem.


Raxxi Three’s body shrieked in its transfer capsule. All three Blagtox on the ship quivered with shock and surprise.

“Warning!” shouted Raxxi Two’s body. Then his mind meld kicked in for a few seconds. “Earthlings have only one tentacle. It controls them instead of the brain! Very strong. Too strong.”

“Recall him!” snapped Xixxnoir.’

Rilpak’s tentacles flashed across his board.

“Too late,” he moaned. “The mind meld vanished.”


Had the boys been themselves, the girls could have controlled them. But the unnatural alloy of human and Blagtox allowed what was left of Neanderthal man in each boy to take over. Squealing, and then screaming girls were wrestled to the floor of the shower. The Blagtox could only watch in horror as that single tentacle was used to spear the females. That it was a mortal wound was obvious as all resistance left the females, and they lay, more or less sedately as the hosts assaulted them over and over again with that tentacle.

It happened so fast that not even Raxxi Two could make another report. And it was one other thing the aliens didn’t know about, that did them in. They couldn’t be blamed, really, since no race in the universe other than the human race, suffered premature ejaculation.

Four boys climaxed in their girlfriends. Jets of creamy teenaged cum - very virile cum - entered the bodies of the Fearsome Four, who were, at that moment, almost as a group, comparing their boyfriends with their shared lover.

Chuck was way ahead.

Then, as the peak of hormones associated with orgasm flooded the boys’ bodies, the environment became toxic to the Blagtox invaders who, with no warning, found it impossible to retain consciousness. Their minds were expelled from the host and, since there was no recall process in the works, those minds floated aimlessly for a few seconds. Had there been another host handy, they might have darted toward it. But they were too weakened to search beyond the confines of the shower room.

Just like that, four of the first six aliens to invade the Earth ... died.


Alarms went off, first one, then joined by two more at the same time, and then the fourth, causing havoc on the ship.

Rilpak’s tentacles flashed helplessly across his board, hitting reset buttons, searching for some way to make the information on the board untrue. A major tentacle slid by him to hit the button that silenced the alarms.

“They’re gone,” he whispered, shocked beyond anything he’d ever experienced.

“Who’s gone?” asked the captain.

“The clones! All of them. Just gone!”

“What do you mean gone?” asked Munwavvatii.

“Dead!” shouted Rilpak. “That’s what I mean. Gone! Dead! Their minds are nowhere to be found!”

“Impossible!” snorted Munwavvatii. “There must be some failure with the instruments.”

Rilpak slid backwards. He looked at the mission specialist. “See for yourself,” he rasped.


Sergeant Dulpprizwa hadn’t reported in yet. He knew he should have, but he had nothing to report, other than the fact that the human mind, with its vast empty spaces, was a pain in the ass to control. He wasn’t about to call the ship and admit that he couldn’t conquer one lousy human, much less the rest of the planet. What he needed was his assault team, so they could gather intel and make a plan. He could sense that the Lieutenant was close by, but he was in this structure that had all these passageways. It was like a maze. He wanted to make contact with Izzy first, and then he’d be able to report he’d done that.

He moved down the hallway confidently. The host had fought him at first, but he’d been able to exert his control well enough to make the host go where he wanted it to go. There was a door at the end of the hall that had English letters on it that spelled out “Mitzi.” That was close to the Blagtox word “Mitzbragum” which was the process by which the outer skin of a Blagtox was encouraged to molt so that it could grow bigger. It was, based on his sketchy research, something akin to what went on in those porn videos Rilpak was so interested in. He knew it felt wonderful. He’d only been authorized to do it once so far. He felt a surge of energy in his host body as he contemplated the joys of Mitzbragum. He pushed at the door, but it wouldn’t move. Impatiently, he lent his psychic energy to the host body and pushed again. There was a groaning, creaking noise and the door broke into pieces and flew inwards. He stepped into a room that was full of pink, the color that all Mitzbragum chambers were painted.

He realized there was a human female in the room when she screamed. He looked at her. The humans had four appendages, two that they manipulated things with, similar to how tentacles were used, and two for moving around with, which was just a stupid, inefficient way of motivating. That was one reason why they should be conquered. They were wasting resources. The human female was holding what many of them covered their outsides with, at the end of one upper appendage. The host’s body jerked and he was overwhelmed with the English word “naked.” Then a flood of other concepts assaulted his consciousness as his control began to slip.

“We have come to conquer!” he made his host say. “You must surrender immediately!”

Megan had screamed as the door burst inward. When she saw Ricky, she was at once reassured, and confused. That he had broken down the door was clear, which was a little excessive. That he wanted her was also clear, which wasn’t excessive at all. He was so commanding ... so in control! She felt moisture flood her pussy. It had been so long since she’d had anything in there except her vibrator. And he was so cute! She wanted to do this, so she let herself go.

“Then I surrender,” she said, dropping the nightgown she had been about to put on. “Approach, oh conquering one, so that I may pay homage to you.”

Dulpprizwa was having more and more trouble controlling his host. Its upper body tipped forward, requiring that the legs move to keep the body upright. They did so without his conscious command. He recognized that this human female had spoken words of surrender, and he concentrated on that, trying to get his host to deliver the rest of the message.

“You must accept our terms of surrender,” he rasped.

“Oh I will,” she said, running what his host told him were her hands over what his host told him were her breasts.

The host stepped forward again. He ordered it to stop.

It ignored him.

He realized his mind was getting fuzzy, as if he was being drugged. Frantically he analyzed the available data. It was something in the nutritional liquid that circulated within the host’s body, feeding the various bits and parts, another inefficient and wasteful process. The Blagtox injected nutrients directly into their protoplasm, where, like gas in a canister, spread out and equalized everywhere.

The female approached him and sank to the floor. That was appropriate. The Earthlings should grovel. It was their destiny.

“Oh look what I found!” said the Earth woman in a high pitched voice.

He looked down and saw that part of his host’s flesh was protruding from that zipper thing he’d been too impatient to deal with. It looked like a fat finger, pointing at her.

“Goody,” she said, and while he tried to work out what that meant in their strange language, her head moved forward and her mouth opened.


“Shit, shit, shit!” gasped Rilpak as dials on his board began wavering. “Now the sergeant is in distress. What the fuck is going on here?”

“We’re going to have to probe them,” said the captain.

“Sir, they have the technology to detect our probes,” Munwavvatii reminded him.

“I don’t care. We have to get some data. This is going all wrong, and we have to figure out why. No race has threatened the empire before this. We’ve never lost more than two or three drones in an entire conquest. Now we’ve lost four at once? And their leadership is either incommunicado or in distress? Send that drone!”

“Drone away!” sang out Rilpak.


Robin led Chuck into her bedroom. Her mind was whirling. So much had happened. So much could happen!

“Are you glad you’re here?” she asked the man she’d lusted after for two years.

“Oh baby,” Chuck’s actual consciousness got through. Then Izzy tried to grab control. “It’s our destiny.”

“I don’t know what to say,” she sighed. “I never knew how you felt. Would it be all right if I slipped into something more comfortable before I get you ready for bed?”

Chuck’s mind leapt, and Izzy felt like he’d been slapped a dozen times. “Oh yes!” the body said.

“You won’t peek, will you?” asked Robin, making it clear she expected him to say no, but peek anyway.

“You must surrender!” gasped Izzy.

Robin pulled off her tank top and, before she could lose her nerve, reached behind her to release the bra. It fairly sprang from her breasts, which dropped an inch. It felt so good to have them naked that her hands went to massage them without conscious thought.

“Boobs!” whispered Chuck


“What was that?” snapped Captain Xixxnoir. “Was that Izzlestax? Has he finally made contact?”

“I think so, sir,” said Rilpak. “But it was just that one word ... the same as before. Then he was gone again.”

“Is it a warning? Is this boobs thing some kind of weapon they have that we don’t know about?”

“I don’t know, Sir,” said Rilpak, helplessly. “Maybe the probe will tell us.”


“Beautiful boobs,” whispered Chuck.

“Thank you,” said Robin, blushing. “But you’re not supposed to be peeking. I’m going to take my skirt off now ... and my panties too. Don’t you peek, okay?”

Izzy felt like he was attempting to move through an atmosphere that was trying to crush him. He knew it was the host, interfering with his control, but it just got stronger and stronger. All he could do was watch.

The female dropped the rest of her clothes and stood, facing the host. Izzy was overwhelmed with the words “shaved pussy!” but he had no clue as to what the host was talking about. With sudden realization, Izzy knew that what was happening to the host was being caused by the female! In all the electromagnetic data on this planet, the male always seemed to be in control of everything. But now the female was doing something that was robbing the host of all control. The thickness he had been fighting grew even more, and his own consciousness began to get fuzzy. Frantically he pushed hard.

“Take me to your breeder ... pleeeease?”

The female stood still long enough that Izzy had some hope that she’d go away.

“Oh Chuck,” she said softly. “Oh baby. I’m not on anything. If we do this ... you might breed me.”

Izzy felt the little control he had snap, and suddenly he was merely an observer. The host body went toward the female, who reached for it. She tried to eat the host’s lips, but he fought her off. Izzy was aware, on an academic level, that his host’s body had heated up significantly, so he wasn’t surprised when it started shedding the coverings on it. He just wished that there was some way he could get all this information back to the ship.

He didn’t know it, but he was about to get his wish.


“Oh Ricky! Oh baby! Fuck me Ricky!” Megan’s thrashing body told the barely conscious Dulpprizwa that she was trying to resist the dominant male, but the knives on the ends of her fingers dug into the male’s flesh, pulling him against her and causing the male pain. Still the male lunged against the female, lying on top of her, apparently trying to squash her. Dulpprizwa’s consciousness was too overwhelmed to do much analysis, but he, like the lieutenant, had come to the conclusion that the females on this planet had some kind of capacity to exert control over the males, and that when they did that, it made the male brain almost useless as a control mechanism for the body. Belatedly, he tried to make contact, to get some kind of report off. He could tell that he wasn’t going to be able to retain any control at all for much longer.

“Dulpprizwa to base!” he sent frantically.

“Report!” came a scream in his consciousness. What was happening on the ship? Were they under attack?

“Found Izzy. He’s here. Females have power,” he gasped. “Males uncontrollable! Danger!”

Then, as Ricky Simpson, the twenty-two-year-old student teacher and assistant soccer coach of little Kingston, Missouri achieved his fantasy of fertilizing Mrs. Megan Williams, MILF extraordinaire, he unknowingly defended Earth by killing Sergeant Dulpprizwa, of the Blagtox empire with hormones associated with his orgasm.


“We just lost Dulpprizwa,” whispered Rilpak. “He blinked out, just like the clones.”

“Where’s the probe?” rasped Xixxnoir. “We have to get some data!”

“It’s approaching the last known location of the Sergeant. Their defense forces have detected it and are responding.”


Colonel Patrick Davis, USAF and watch commander on duty at NORAD watched the screens over the shoulder of the two airmen who were operating them.

“It’s faster than anything we have,” reported Airman Cranston. “Anything anybody on this planet has,” he added.

“Sir, on the trajectory it’s currently on, the only military installation it could be heading for is Fort Leonard Wood,” said Airman Black. “ETA five mikes max.”

“Where are the interceptors we scrambled from White?” asked Col Davis.

“Fifteen miles out and closing, Sir.”

“What’s at Fort Wood?” asked Davis.

Cranston punched buttons. Another screen flashed to life. “US Army Chemical School, Sir,” he barked. “There’s a marker that says they have the facilities there to store chemical and biological warfare agents.”

“Do they have any live agent there?” asked the colonel anxiously.

Cranston punched more buttons.

“Affirmative, Sir!” he barked. “Quantities classified!”

“What do you mean classified? We’ve got clearance for every fucking thing!”

“It doesn’t say, sir. It might be just enough for training, or enough to wipe out the whole state.”

“Authorize the interceptors to go in hot,” said the Colonel.

“Sir, that’s a populated area.”

“Not if whatever that thing is hits and releases nerve agent all over the state of Missouri,” snarled the Colonel. “Tell them to take it out!”

He turned and plucked a red phone receiver off the wall. He didn’t have to dial. It started ringing on the other end automatically.


Izzy was now a prisoner inside the host. He had determined that the injury to the host, whatever it was, had affected the brain in such a way that it didn’t operate normally. And, since it didn’t operate normally, Izzy couldn’t control it normally. Now, all he could do was watch what happened and hope that he would eventually be able to either switch hosts, or report back to the ship. He was convinced that, if he could get into a normal human, controlling one wouldn’t be any problem at all.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.