You Can't Shoot Them - Cover

You Can't Shoot Them

Copyright© 2012 by Canary

Chapter 18: Later in the day

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18: Later in the day - Pete has almost a complete meltdown when his wife of fourteen years just up and leaves.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex  

When I finally awoke it was three o'clock in the afternoon. I was lying on my back and I looked to my left expecting to see Cindy lying there, but the bed was empty. I glanced further and my eyes focused on the spot of blood on the sheet ... the evidence that my daughter was no longer a virgin. A great sadness suddenly overtook me and I could feel the tears running down my face. What had I done? I must be a monster to have done what I had done. I had never felt so guilty about anything in my life. I brought my hands to my face and covered my eyes, hoping I would be struck blind.

I sensed rather than heard the bedroom door open and close quietly. It wasn't until Rachel put her hand on my shoulder that I realized who was there. "It's going to be okay baby," she said quietly. "I don't think so," I sobbed. "I've ruined her life. Anytime she goes with anyone she's going to know that her dad was her first and how guilty she feels about that."

"Damn, for an engineer sometimes you can be so stupid," she said somewhat crossly. "The only way THAT will happen is if YOU act guilty about it. Right now she's on cloud nine. She says that she could never have found a better lover to be her first. Now put on a happy face and go down and tell your daughter that you love her."

That brought me up short. I was thinking of my own shame and guilt when I should have been thinking about supporting Cindy. Could I actually do as Rachel said and "put on a happy face"? I didn't know but I was willing to try. "Tell Cindy I'll be down as soon as I get a shower."

I got out of bed still totally naked. Rachel said, "I'll do that in a minute." She leaned forward and took me into her mouth. I hardened instantly. "Yep," she said. "That still works. That's good because I really need some of it tonight." "You got it babe," I replied. She left and I headed for the shower.

Thirty minutes later I walked down the stairs to find Cindy sitting at one end of the sofa in the living room reading a book. Sounds from the kitchen told me that Rachel was fixing food for our evening meal. I looked back at Cindy. She was wearing red short-shorts and a white tee shirt and sitting with her right leg curled up in under her. "Good morning cutie," I said.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Hi Daddy," she chirped. "You missed most of a beautiful day." She smirked, "You must have been up late last night."

"Yeah," I said. "Somebody kept poking me with elbows and knees and cold feet." Immediately after I said it, I regretted it. I knew what was coming ... and it did.

She smiled widely, "I seem recall you doing some poking of your own last night." She laughed out loud, "but it wasn't with your elbows or you knees and I didn't mind it at all."

I sat down on the other end of the couch. "You really didn't mind it?" I asked. "I was afraid that maybe you'd hate me over what happened last night."

"Oh Daddy," she looked concerned. "How could you ever think that I would hate you? You're everything to me. It's like you're my knight in shining armor. You're the one person that I can depend on to always love me ... no matter what. And as for last night, that was the most wonderful thing I've ever felt and I loved it so PLEASE don't feel bad about it."

"Well," I said smiling. "If you're okay with it, then I am too. I hope you realize it was just a one-time thing so you know what to expect from your future husband whoever that may be. But you should know that we males are, on the whole, a pretty stupid group of people where pleasing a woman is concerned and now you have the information on how to teach him."

"I'm not sure I want to go to all that trouble when I've already had you," she said with a smirk. She jumped into my arms to give me a very un-daughterly like kiss

I pushed her off and held her at arm's length with both hands on her shoulders. "None of that young lady," I said rather sternly. "I'm married to Rachel and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't like it if she knew that you were trying to seduce me."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that," said Rachel from behind me. "I love you both and I think you both love me and if sex is a part of that love who am I to complain? I mean I wouldn't like it if you spent every night in her bedroom or something like that but I don't think you would do that to me."

"Oh my god," I said. "I think I'm pussy whipped or cuckolded or something like that." I dropped my arms to my sides and Cindy climbed right back into my lap.

"Cindy," said Rachel. "Do you think you could hold off on that long enough to eat? Dinner's ready." Cindy chuckled, "Oh poop. But if I must I must." She jumped off my lap and headed for the kitchen.

Over a great meal of southern fried chicken we talked about unimportant trivia for a while and then Rachel brought up the fact that tonight was her turn. "After all," she said to Cindy, "you had him last night."

Cindy looked thoughtful. "You know," she said seriously, "I know I've been more than a little forward and I'm sorry. It's just that it's all new to me and it's SO much fun."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.