You Can't Shoot Them - Cover

You Can't Shoot Them

Copyright© 2012 by Canary

Chapter 17: The Next Morning

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17: The Next Morning - Pete has almost a complete meltdown when his wife of fourteen years just up and leaves.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex  

I awoke the next morning with a knot in the pit of my stomach. For the first time in my adult life I was going to intentionally break the law. It wasn't a good feeling. Even though I knew that it was going to be done out of love it was still a scary idea. The problem I had with the whole idea was that once it was done it couldn't be undone. I wondered idly if Cindy was as scared as I was. The only one who seemed completely happy with the idea was Rachel who was sleeping peacefully at my side. Even so, Cindy had seemed pretty happy with the idea last night.

I remembered the kiss she had given me last night. That was no "little girl" kiss. I decided she must have been practicing with Brian. I crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom for my morning abolitions. I threw on a robe, went downstairs and made coffee. I thought about it for a minute and added a healthy shot of whiskey to it. When that was gone I felt a little better.

I heard the women stirring around upstairs. The shower came on and went off about ten minutes later. I had another cup of coffee ... this time without the whiskey. I wondered if Rachel was giving Cindy some last minutes instructions because I could hear them talking.

A few minutes later Cindy came downstairs. She walked into the kitchen and immediately sat herself on my lap. "Good morning, daddy," she chirped. She leaned into me and brought her lips to mine. I could feel her tongue on my lips so I opened my mouth slightly and met her tongue with mine. When we finally broke a few minutes later I took a look at her. She was wearing a thin nightgown such that I could see that she was wearing a black bra and panty set beneath it. I felt my cock harden and I'm she could feel it beneath her bottom which was sitting right on it. She let me look for a few second and then leaned in for another kiss.

When we broke she jumped off my lap and grabbed my hand. "Come with me," she gasped. She led me up the stairs and into her bedroom. I sat down on the bed and took in the sight of her beautiful body. I opened my legs and brought her in for a hug. I could feel her shaking a bit as I held her. "Scared," I asked. "A little bit," she said. "We don't have to do this you know," I told her. "No, I want to do it," she said. "It's that it's all new to me and it's a little bit scary."

"I'll be a gentle as possible," I told her. She just nodded her head and then whispered, "I know."

I reached down, grasped the bottom of her nightgown and pulled it over her head. She let her arms down and it fell on the floor behind her. I gasped and my cock went to full length. Her body in the black bra and panty was the picture of feminine perfection. She caught my wide eyes, stepped back and turned in a full circle. "You like?" she purred. "I like," I gasped. "You are the singularly most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

She smiled and walked back into my arms for a kiss. I reach behind her back and unhooked her bra. She shivered, backed off and slid my robe off to leave me sitting on it on the bed. She took her bra the rest of the way off and I saw her pretty pink nipples standing up like little erasers. I couldn't help myself, I leaned forward and took her right breast into my mouth. She moaned and grabbed the back of my head pulling me further onto her breast. I used my tongue to tweak her nipple and she squeaked. "Oh God, she moaned in wonder. "I never felt anything so good."

I chuckled, "You haven't felt anything yet sweetie." I moved over to her right breast and took it into my mouth and continued to tweak her right nipple with my left hand. She shook all over and almost collapsed onto the floor. I grabbed both sides of her panties and pulled them down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and kneeled in front of me. "Now I get to see," she gasped.

She grasped both sides of my boxers and tried to pull them down. I lifted up to let her get it over my butt but the front was hung up on my cock. She kept pulling and finally got them down. Her eyes opened wide. "Oh God," she moaned. "That thing will never fit. I didn't think they were that big. I felt Brian through his pants and didn't seem to be that bad."

"Just relax," I told her quietly. "If you want to stop at any point, just let me know."

She shook her head, "No, I don't want to stop. It just shocked me, that's all." She leaned forward to look at me closer and saw the pre-cum. "I thought that stuff was supposed to be white."

"It is," I told her. "What you're looking at is called pre-cum. It acts as a lubricant to make it easier to get in. You make something similar which also helps."

She reached out with her index finger and put it in the pre-cum. She put the finger in her mouth. Her brow furrowed, "Not bad, a little salty but still similar to what Rachel told me." She looked at me, "Would it be okay if I sort of sucked on a little bit? Brian wanted me to do it but I was afraid so I told him no."

It was that I realized that this was, for her at least, a learning experience. I knew that she wanted to please Brian when they got together. With that knowledge, I responded, "Okay but if you're going to do it, why don't we teach you how to do it right so that your partner will get the most enjoyment possible. Do you want to do that?"

"I never knew there was a right way and a wrong way," she said looking perplexed.

"Well, actually there isn't," I told her. "But there are some tips you can learn that will make it more enjoyable for both of you. I wouldn't know that except that when I was seventeen a forty old woman took me under her wing and explained how she did it. She also taught me how to really pleasure a woman as well but we'll get to that in a minute."

I noticed that my cock, while still erect, had softened somewhat now that I was a "teaching" mode. I looked at her pretty blue eyes. There was a look of awe on her face. "Now here's what I want you to do," I told her. "Open your mouth as you can get it without hurting." She obeyed. "Now bring your lips over your teeth so you won't bite me." Once again she did as I asked. "Now use your left hand to gently hold my balls and stick your tongue out over your lower lip, that will open the back of your throat somewhat." Her eyes were wide now. "With your right hand grip around the bottom of my cock." She obeyed and I felt pain as she squeezed it hard. "Not quite so hard," I said and she backed off slightly. My cock was back at full mast. "Now don't do anything until I say "go" because there's a lot of things to do all at the same time. The first thing you'll do is to put it in your mouth as far as you can go without gagging. As you pull back up, move your hand along with it. When you get to the head start back down. If you can manage it, run your tongue around the head at the same time on the way back out. You'll have to get it out of the way on your way back in. Just keep doing that over and over again. There's one other thing. I'm already as hot as a firecracker so I won't last long. I'll try to warn you a couple of seconds in advance so you can pull off if you want to."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.