You Can't Shoot Them
Chapter 15: The Wedding

Copyright© 2012 by Canary

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Wedding - Pete has almost a complete meltdown when his wife of fourteen years just up and leaves.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex  

Cindy and Rachel seemed to get closer and closer each day. It made me feel good that Rachel was just like a second mother for my daughter.

We decided on Valentine's Day as a perfect time for the wedding. Cindy was tickled pink when Rachel asked her to be the maid of honor. I didn't know who to get for best man but I finally asked Harold Higgins, a friend from work and he agreed. Rachel picked two friends to be her ladies in waiting. Cindy's friend, Dana, was one of them and Susan Mong who had been so helpful when she was in the ICU was the other. Brian and his father, Frank, acted as ushers. Reverend Peterson, the pastor of the First Presbyterian Church, conducted the ceremony.

Rachel was beautiful coming down the aisle in a knee lavender dress with a scoop neck line and a simple string of pearls. On her head she wore a tiara and a sheer white veil that completely covered her face. I had on a pea green tuxedo with a ruffled white shirt and an orange cummerbund. The brides wore pale pink dresses and I saw Cindy smile as the minister said, "Dear beloved..." Fifteen minutes later I kissed Mrs. Rachel Johnson for the first time.

After taking some time for pictures we ran to the limo through a hail of birdseed. I would have preferred rice but Rachel pointed out that birdseed was more ecologically friendly. We wound our way through traffic finally arriving at the K of C Hall for the reception. We danced, smashed cake into each other's faces and generally enjoyed our friends that were there. We had decided that the reception would be alcohol free but I saw several people step outside but nobody got totally smashed so a good time was had by all.

Since Dana's parents had generously offered to take care of Cindy for a week we left early, took a flight to Philadelphia, rented a car and drove to a honeymoon lodge in the Poconos. By the time we got there we were both so tired that we merely stripped, fell into bed and went to sleep.

We spent most of the first day in the room which had a small indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a whirlpool and a huge walk-in shower. We made good use of all of them. We also made use of the bearskin rug in front of the fireplace and of course the huge round bed. We only left long enough to eat lunch and dinner which was included in the package we ordered and then it was right the cabin for more fun and games.

The rest of the time we spent there we made use of some of the other amenities. We went horseback riding, played shuffleboard and air hockey, and even took a paddleboat out in the lake although we didn't spend a lot of time doing that as it was still pretty cold. A couple of nights we went to the nightclub. They had a saxophone player call "Saxy Sal" who could make that horn sing. We dance until shortly after midnight.

One afternoon we played what they called sexy trivial pursuit. It pitted the women against the men. The women won because they correctly identified Milton Berle as "Mr. Tuesday Night." I mean, geez, who remembers stuff like that? Anyway because we lost were supposed to be slaves to our wives for the night. Rachel held me to it but I'd gladly be her slave anytime.

On the final night we were lying in the middle of that big round bed ... both us were totally sated. Rachel sighed and said, "You know I could used to this."

"Yeah," I replied. "But tomorrow we go back to the real world. I wonder how Cindy made out with Dana's parents."

"Speaking of Cindy," she said. "Have you given anymore thought to being her first?"

"Some. But I'm still not comfortable with the idea. I wouldn't even know how to approach the subject with her."

"You may not have too. I know she has thought about it before and if I push her just a bit she could come up with the idea herself. Then when we talk to her about it we might find that she doesn't want to wait. Anyway, I think maybe it would be a good idea if I took her down to the clinic and put her on the pill."

"Maybe," I said. "But I'm still nervous about the idea."

"Well," she said. "Tomorrow's soon enough to worry about that." She grabbed my manhood, "Do you think you could pokey here interested in one last time before we leave?"

I chuckled, "I think so but now I'm convinced that you're trying to kill me."

"Yeah," she laughed. "But you'll die happy." She rolled into my arms and kissed me.

An hour later we fell in a deep, satisfied sleep.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.