You Can't Shoot Them
Chapter 4: Love or Lust??

Copyright© 2012 by Canary

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Love or Lust?? - Pete has almost a complete meltdown when his wife of fourteen years just up and leaves.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex  

At eleven-thirty I told the girls it was time to go to bed. They groused a bit but finally agreed. I took a shower and went to bed myself but set the alarm for one-thirty. I put a pillow over top of it to muffle the sound. The alarm went off and I turned it off swiftly. I laid there for a minute listening for any sound. Hearing nothing I got up and quietly put my pants back on. I picked up my shoes and carried them with me and went to the girl's room next door. I listened carefully and still hearing nothing I quietly turned the knob and peered inside. The girls were obviously asleep cuddled up in either others arms. I carefully walked down the stairs in my socking feet. At the front door I put my shoes on and walked quietly over to the house next door.

I turned the knob, open the door, stepped inside and closed it behind me. I stopped and considered. What was I doing here? Had I read the signs wrong? Why was my cock harder than it had been years? I shook my head and looked around. There was a small lamp on the end table next to the couch. Rachel was apparently asleep on the couch. I slipped off my shoes and walked over and sat down beside her. The heavy pink robe was gone, the overwrap was gone but the thin sexy nightgown was still there. The shoulder strap had slipped down and her right breast was totally exposed. I reached over and put my hand on her shoulder. I shook her slightly. "Rachel, are you awake?"

She opened eyes. "Pete," she said sleepily, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep."

"That's okay," I told her. "If you hadn't I probably wouldn't have this very beautiful breast to look at."

She looked down and said, "Oops" but didn't make any attempt to cover it up. She looked up at me, "You like that do you?" she said playfully. I didn't say anything but simply leaned over and took the already hard nipple in my mouth sucked and ran my tongue around the outside of it. She gasped and grabbed my head to pull me harder to her. "I'll give you exactly ten hours to stop that." I pulled up and reached to pull her toward me and kiss her gently. She wasn't having any of the gentle stuff as I felt her tongue touch my lips. We must have for kissed for a couple of minutes swapping spit the whole time. Finally she pulled away. "Wouldn't this be easier in the bedroom?"

I stood and picked her up. "I like the way you think, lady." I kissed her all the way to the bedroom. I laid her gently on the bed and stepped back to remove my clothes. She sat up and slipped the nightgown over her head. She wasn't wearing anything underneath it. I slipped in bed beside her, just as naked as she. When our bodies met the feeling was electric.

I kissed my way her body stopping to lick the nipples on each breast as my hand snaked between her legs to rub gently on her clit. I could feel her shiver as a small orgasm overtook her. Her hands were grabbing my cock pulling my body toward her head as I licked further south. Her legs opened wide as I reached the nirvana of her womanhood. I licked all the down of her slit as her mouth encircled my cock the feeling was so unbelievably good that I paused but only for a second. Karen had flatly refused to even think of sucking me but Rachel apparently no problem with it at all. I pulled off her long enough to say, "If you keep doing that I'm going to cum." Her response was to suck even harder. I moaned loudly as the spermy liquid shot down my shaft and into her greedy mouth. I could feel her swallowing all of it without missing a drop.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.