Fun With Young Store Lads and My Senior Lovers - Cover

Fun With Young Store Lads and My Senior Lovers

Copyright© 2012 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 3

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Recent fun with the three store lads and Frank and Bill.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Rough   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Spitting  

As I slowly made my way down the stairs, I could hear the guys chatting away in the living room. I decided to eavesdrop in on their conversation.

I could clearly hear Steve and Frank discussing my arse!

"She has a fantastic arse, hasn't she" I heard Steve say.

"Yes it's a beauty, ain't it?" was Frank's reply. To this I heard Keith, the very young lad, say, "I've watched her wiggle it around the shop a few times, a real cock tease, isn't she"

Bill interjected at this point, "Aye son, she is that, but she fucking delivers the goods as well. She's a right dirty slut at times."

I could then hear muffled chat as they all chirped in, Keith clearly getting braver by the minute, "Does she like her arse fucked too?" was a question I heard him ask...

"Och, aye," Bill chimed in, "She's taken my cock a few times up her arse, and she sometimes likes to have both her arse and cunt fucked together."

"Fucking hell," was the response from Keith.

The chatting continued, my various body parts being openly discussed, and the enthusiasm of the younger lads seemed to be growing.

At one point I heard Steve say, "I hope she lets me spunk on her tits. I love to spunk up all over a lass's tits."

Frank again afforded them with some information," She likes to be spunked on and in, don't worry son."

I decided I had heard enough. My fanny was really wet, and I was ready for some real fun.

I opened the door and all eyes turned to me.

"Wow," came the response from Steve. "You look fucking great."

"Thanks," I said in return," glad you like it, sweetheart". With this I did a twirl to show them the full view.

"You like my arse?" I looked at young Keith as I asked the question ... he blushed in response.

Frank chirped up, "It's lovely as ever, Anna love."

"Well," I said, "I hope you like the outfit as I'm horny as fuck now."

"We do," came the unanimous response. I showed the guys the vibrator I had in my hands and told them," I thought I would use this for starters, to give you lads a show."

Keith looked keen as mustard and told me, "That would be awesome."

I smiled and said to him," I will also use some of that lovely veg you have brought me."

On fully entering the room, I walked over to the settee area. The two lads sitting on it parted, and I made myself comfy in-between them.

"OK, lads," I said," Let's get a dirty DVD on and get us all in the mood, eh?" I could see the bulges in the two youngsters' jeans as I sat beside them.

Keith was now sat opposite on an armchair, with Frank and Bill content to be sat at the side of the room observing everything, for the meantime.

"I can tell you lads have some swollen cocks in there," I said as I looked at their crotch areas in turn," I wanna see them get nice and stiff for me."

With this Bill got up and got the DVD player all set up. He chose a DVD he had recently bought, and we all settled down to watch it. We all had drinks beside us, and I slowly slid my hands down at my sides to feel the young lads' legs as we started our viewing.

The DVD was an amateur-style one, part of a Viewer's Wives series, one with lots of different scenes contained within it.

As it started, I moved my hands further up the lads' legs to begin slowly rubbing their cock areas.

"Hmm," I said, "these feel good and hard already. I cant wait to see them out."

The action of the first scene of the DVD got underway, a young blond girl and an older male. She started by sucking him off, and they had soon moved to enjoy some good fucking action.

I parted my legs slightly and, as I did so, the lads eased their own legs away to give me more room. I took this as a key to really spread my legs. I planted the heels of my boots onto the floor, tensing my legs as I tried to provide a good show for my lovers. On doing so, Steve was the first of the two guys beside me brave enough to put a hand onto my leg.

As we continued watching the DVD, the young blond was now taking a good pounding doggy style. Steve then placed his hand slightly higher on my leg and began rubbing it slowly up and down, his hand straying down over my boot and then up onto my stocking-clad leg, finally resting on my inner thigh area. He then retraced his actions several times, each time getting higher up towards my cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.