Fun With Young Store Lads and My Senior Lovers - Cover

Fun With Young Store Lads and My Senior Lovers

Copyright© 2012 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Recent fun with the three store lads and Frank and Bill.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Rough   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Spitting  

The wait seemed like an eternity!

Bill and I sat eagerly anticipating what was to come.

To be honest I needed a further couple of G&Ts to keep my courage up. Bill was very turned on at this point, anticipating some fun and also tat the thought of me being fucked by such young lads in front of him...

"I cant wait to see you taking some young cock" he told me...

I was equally turned on, but also nervous as hell at the same time.

After about 45 minutes or so of waiting, we heard Franks car pulling up in the the driveway.My stomach was now doing somersaults, whilst my cunt was moistening heavily.

Frank came in first, Bill rushing into the hall to meet him ... I waited in the living room as the door opened ... Frank came in first, smiling from ear to ear. Bill followed, quickly joined by my three younger admirers.

Steve and Peter I obviously recognised from the encounter at the store.They entered carrying a shopping bag, obviously full of some drink and also of a few veg i could see!

The last to come in was Keith, the youngest of the lads. He had seen me a few times at the store, had watched me shopping for the veg and other items, and had commented so sexily about me to his mates ... It was his descriptions of me by the lads in the car that had helped me cum off so violently,

Once in the living room Frank introduced me to them all. Steve and Peter came forward and gave me a little peck on the cheek as a little way of saying hello. I had forgotten how young they were! Peter is only 19, Steve 20.

Keith hung back as we all said hello. He appeared nervous and I'm not surprised, being so young.

I made a little bee line for him, and said hello. He blushed heavily as he said hello back, To try and ease his nerves I gave him a little kiss on the lips to say hello. Not a full snog, just a little peck.he responded, his young lips kissing me back. I could feel my pussy tingling already.

We all moved to the settee and chairs and sat down. Bill asked the lads if they wanted a drink. Steve said they had brought some with them from work, handing over the carrier bags they had brought in.

"I see some other stuff in there too!" I joked...

"Yes hope you don't mind" Steve said, "We have brought a few more veggies for you". He smirked as he said this too me...

"I don't mind at all, " I replied, smiling as i did so...

Frank then got everyone sorted with some refreshments. The lads drinking some cans of lager and my regular senior lovers each settling with a whiskey.I was furnished with another G&T...

It was all a little nervous at first, until Bill began to be a little more explicit in his talk,

"So lads we gonna have some fun tonight" he said.

Then he followed it up with some more chat a bout how much he and Frank wanted to see me, "Getting a good fucking cocking"

I was trying to play things calmly, despite my nerves, but Bills dirty talk was beginning to have an effect on me, and the atmosphere was beginning to relax and take a bit more of a sexy vibe.

The young lads were all understandably quiet at this point. Bill taking the initiative to keep the dirty talk going...

"What did you think of Anna's little slutty show at the store eh lads?"...

"Pity you missed it Keith, she was fucking soaking in the car, she fucked the big cucumber deep up her cunt really hard didn't you love" ... he turned to face me as he asked the question.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.