Green Clouds - Cover

Green Clouds

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A young woman is coerced into a sexual relationship with her husband's dominant supervisor. It turns out to be...well, maybe you should read it and find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

When I left the club I was carrying my paychecks from Porter Electronics, À Son Insu, the tips I made this evening and the little bit of cash I had on me this morning for a total of just a little more than three thousand dollars for a week’s work! That’s almost as much as Rob has made since he started working at Porter Electronics! And I haven’t added in the tips I collected on Tuesday or his newly increased paycheck yet!

Suddenly the world is a different place! We can live like other people now. We’re getting cable television and a computer. We’ve started saving for our own home. I can shop for food ... any kind of food! I can buy caviar and champagne if I want! Of course, I’d rather not. I was talked into trying caviar once at a party. I’m afraid I don’t get it. It was so disgusting I had to spit it out! How do people eat that stuff?!

Rob was waiting up for me when I got home, anxious to take me to bed. He stood up when I entered the house and hurried to greet me. We hugged lovingly for a long, pleasant moment. We kissed and he said, “I hope you don’t mind. If you’re tired I’ll understand. But watching you in that club gets me so fucking excited! I want you so much!”

“Mind! God, Rob! That’s exactly what I want to hear! I’ll never be too tired to make love to you ... or fuck if that’s what you’re in the mood for. I enjoy being with you either way.”

I reached down and wrapped my fingers around his hard cock through the material of his pants. I smiled and said, “It feels like you’re in the mood for a good fuck. We can make love tomorrow. We can do anything you want tomorrow.”

I checked to make certain I’d locked the door. I was about to put my purse on the table by the door where I normally keep it but instead I brought it into the bedroom with me. When we’re lying in bed panting in about fifteen or twenty minutes I’m sure he’ll get a kick out of seeing my ill-gotten gains.

In the bedroom we shucked our clothes off as quickly as possible. We jumped into bed and Rob started kissing me and caressing me. I moaned but then I broke the kiss and demanded, “No! Don’t make love to me tonight. I’m so fucking horny I can’t stand it! Rape me! Treat me like the slut I am now. I want you on top of me, slamming your cock into me as though you hate me!”

He grinned at my obvious need and the lust in my voice and then the game was on. He held me down and forced my legs apart. I didn’t fight him. Not really. But I didn’t make it easy for him either. I wasn’t kidding a minute ago. I’m in the mood to be taken. No foreplay required. I’m already hot, wet and ready.

Rob was suddenly more forceful than he has ever been in the past. He held me down, holding my arms up over my head and slammed his cock into me as if he was trying to drive his cock through me and fuck some poor woman lying under me! It was perfect! He’s such a natural that I wondered for a moment if he hasn’t been holding back all this time, hiding this slightly misogynistic side of his libido from me as if it were something of which he should be ashamed. If that’s true I don’t know how I feel about it. I’m glad he finally feels free to let go. But wouldn’t it be better if, at least now and then, he had felt free to act like a caveman without any urging from me?

I guess I understand if he has been holding back. He must have been treating me with respect out of love. He must have bought into the women’s lib thing and curbed some of his natural instincts. I suppose I’m partly, or maybe even largely responsible for that. Until Josh came along I probably would have objected to being taken this way. But no longer! I love making love. But fucking, being taken by a strong man and slammed down into the mattress like a captive slave, now that’s sexy!

Rob continued to hold my arms above my head and fuck me violently. He was like an animal and it drove me crazy with lust. I found myself raising my head so that I could lick the sweat from his chest and bite him, because I had become an animal, too!

When we began I was a little nervous. He made it clear just how horny he was as soon as I walked in the front door. I was worried he would climax too soon. If that happened the neighbors would probably hear me screaming out my frustration. After spending the evening at À Son Insu, watching those unsuspecting women undressing while I was groped my every man I got near I need this as much as he does.

I needn’t have worried. I must have enjoyed a dozen screaming orgasms before Rob finally lost control. He slammed his cock into me violently three last times and then stopped suddenly the way he always does. He lay over me, covered in sweat, quivering as if he were drawing his dying breath and whispering, “God I love you, you crazy bitch!”

The sweet talking devil!

When it was over we curled up together and enjoyed being a happy couple. A happier couple than we’ve ever been before. I forgot all about the money in my purse. I didn’t remember it until we awoke, late on Saturday morning. Rob got up and started the coffee while I went to the bathroom and got the water running in the shower. He joined me in the shower once the coffee maker was going.

After our shower, he put on a pair of shorts and I stepped into my high heels. I still find it difficult to believe how quickly I’ve gotten to love these shoes. I know they don’t look it. I’ve avoided even trying shoes like these on for years because they look like they would be torturously uncomfortable. But they’re actually comfortable once you get used to them! And everyone, including me, loves the way my ass and my legs look when I’m wearing them. They can be tiresome or even painful after spending several hours on my feet. I suppose if I start spending more time working nights at the club I may go for a slightly lower heel. But for now I’m quite happy with them.

We went out to the kitchen and had coffee while we totaled up our income for the week. I hate to sound like it’s all about the money. It’s more about the sex and the excitement than it is about the money. But the money doesn’t suck. That’s MY job! We couldn’t avoid feeling a bit giddy as we looked down at the three paychecks and the pile of cash from my tips on the table.

I told Rob about the computer I want to buy this morning and my need to visit the lot where I bought my car. I’ll have to call Josh since he didn’t tell me what time he wants to take me to Alice’s. We also need to go grocery shopping. We took Rob’s car. I don’t have a lot of room for groceries in the little trunk of the BMW.

I got dressed and called Josh but he wasn’t home and my call to his cell went straight to voicemail. I left a message and Rob and I went out to run our errands. Our first stop was the car lot. Boyd was with a customer when we arrived. We walked around the lot looking at some of the cars while we were waiting.

Boyd’s customers finally left. We returned to the office and I introduced him to my husband. Rob saw how uncomfortable he is with the idea of fucking me while my husband is there. He smiled and said, “It’s alright, Boyd. I get a kick out of it. If you’ll be more comfortable I’ll wait out here while you two have your fun. I enjoy looking at cars.”

I began to lead Boyd toward his office but he pointed out a pretty, brightly colored motorhome off to the side and said, “Let’s use that. We’ll have more privacy and be a lot more comfortable.”

As we walked toward the motorhome I apologized again for putting him off on Thursday. He smiled and said, “It’s okay. Josh called me later that day and explained. He felt bad because he was partly responsible for what they did to you. I really don’t mind.”

I undressed as soon as we got inside. He was slowly undressing, too. But he so enjoyed watching me that he was only half naked by the time I had my dress and panties off. I helped him finish up and he stretched out on the bed in the back. I gave him a long, slow, loving blowjob and after he climaxed I continued to suck on his cock until it was fully erect again.

I stretched out on my back and he eagerly climbed aboard. I extended my arms and legs toward the corners of the bed and with a teasing grin I asked, “Do you know what’s missing? You need to put a set of restraints at the corners. I bet that would drum up some customer interest in this big sucker!”

He smiled down at me as he began to slowly pump his cock in and out of me but he isn’t thinking about sales or increasing the value of the RV we’re using. A minute or two passed before he said, “I can’t fucking believe you’re husband doesn’t mind that I’m in here fucking you. If you were my wife I’d be busting the door down and stomping back here with a machete in my hand!”

I chuckled at that mental image and said, “I don’t think he owns a machete. And if he wanted to kill you he wouldn’t need one. As I recently discovered, he’s very good with his hands. But it isn’t that he doesn’t mind, silly. It turns him on! He’s a voyeur like me. He likes to watch or if he can’t watch he likes to hear about it later. And it turns me on when he’s there, or when we’re in bed later and he’s fucking me just the way you are now while I tell him everything that happened to me that day in exquisite detail.

“We have Josh to thank for that. Neither of us knew we were like this until he put us in this situation.”

We began to fuck in earnest then. But by then I think the idea of fucking me while my husband is walking around outside is starting to appeal to him. He didn’t last long enough for me to climax. I didn’t complain, though. I’m not here for my own satisfaction. I’m here to satisfy the terms of our agreement.

We took turns cleaning up in the little bathroom. While we were getting dressed I said, “My husband is going to need a new ... a newer car before long. It occurred to me you might be interested in making another arrangement like the one we have now on my car. I love that car, by the way. Thank you so much!”

Boyd smiled, took me in his arms and kissed me. He said, “I’m glad you’re happy. You look real good in that little thing. I’m glad you ended up with it. And yes, I’d be happy to work out another deal like the one we reached for the BMW. I didn’t make a lot of money but I didn’t lose any and fucking your sweet ass on a regular basis more than makes up for the difference.”

We went back outside and started back to where Rob is still walking around looking at cars and trucks. We were half way across the lot when he asked, “What kind of car are you looking for? Did you have something in mind?”

I shook my head and replied, “I don’t think so. His car is in pretty good condition. But it’s old and I’d like him to have something nicer. He’s a saint. He deserves it.”

Boyd smiled and said, “Let me show you something.”

Rob saw us coming and headed back toward our car. He waited for us there. As we approached I watched Boyd. He’s watching Rob closely to be certain he isn’t upset. It must have been obvious he isn’t the least bit bothered by the two of us having sex as part of a car deal and Boyd seemed to finally relax and accept the strange relationship I have with Rob.

We came to a stop in front of Rob and Boyd said, “You’re a very lucky man. But I can see you already know that. I’d like you to come with me if you have a few minutes to spare.”

We followed Boyd to the small car repair shop on the back of his lot. A large truck is parked there. Two men are busy unloading half a dozen cars from the trailer. We stopped and watched them work. I’ve always wondered how they got the cars on and off of those big trailers you see on the road all the time. Once the mystery was gone it wasn’t nearly as interesting as I’d imagined.

While we stood out of the way watching the men unload cars, Boyd said, “I went to a big auction in Charlotte yesterday. I get a lot of my cars there. Rob, I don’t know what your taste in automobiles runs to, but I got something here that might interest you. I liked it so much when I saw it I was almost tempted to keep it for myself.”

The last car to be unloaded was a beautiful, dark blue Audi AS5 convertible. We watched them drive it slowly off of the trailer. While they were unloading it, Boyd said, “This one is every bit as much a creampuff as the BMW you bought. It’s just four years old with only eighteen thousand miles. My mechanic and I looked it over thoroughly and even drove it while we were in Charlotte to make sure it runs as good as it looks. I could probably sell it for somewhere in the mid thirties. But, and I shouldn’t tell you this, I pretty much stole the damn thing. Bidding was really light last night. I got it for nineteen and change.”

He looked at us, looked at the car, thought about it for a moment and said, “If you want to work out an arrangement like we have on the BMW, I’ll let you have it for twenty-two.”

It’s obvious from his expression Rob would love to have the car. But he sighed and said, “That’s a great offer, Boyd. And I appreciate it. But we’ve just started to save for a house and I’m afraid...”

I cut him off when I said, “We’ll take it!”

“Renee! We can’t afford that! The house! Honey, I can wait.”

He really means it, too. Isn’t he sweet? I smiled and said, “I love you so much. We can afford it. We’ll take it. And the best part is that I’m going to get to fuck Boyd just that much longer!”

He laughed and said, “You crazy cunt! God I love you!”

Boyd was watching us, listening with a cockeyed grin on his face. With a strange note in his voice he said, “When Josh brought you in here that’s all you were to me, a cunt. You were a very beautiful cunt, but a cunt nonetheless. But you’re a lot more than that, aren’t you? I think I kind of like you two crazy kids. I don’t understand you. But I like you. Come on. Let’s go sign some papers.”

Boyd knocked another thousand off the price of the Audi in exchange for our old car. I doubt if it’s worth half that. Boyd combined the two loans and slightly more than doubled the payment. The term of the loan is only six months longer. He’s being far too generous. Before we left I gave him a hug and said, “I appreciate this. My schedule is a bit unsettled at the moment. But as often as possible I’ll try to come by twice a week. And you need to come see me at À Son Insu. I know you’ll enjoy it.”

He nodded and said, “Josh told me all about that place. I’ve already applied for membership.”

I kissed him again and said, “I’ll call the owners and vouch for you. I work on Tuesdays and Fridays. If you sit at one of my tables you won’t have to tip.”

We transferred the few things we had in our old car into the trunk of the Audi. While we were in the office, Boyd had the car washed and waxed. By the time we finished the paperwork and stepped back outside it was parked in front of the office. We came to a sudden stop and gaped in silence. The car is breathtakingly beautiful. Just like the BMW I bought from him it looks like a brand new car. The top is down now and we stood together looking at it for a few moments.

The disturbing thought that keeps floating through my brain is that all the good things which have happened to Rob and me in the last couple of weeks, those things all came about because Josh, in effect, raped me. He raped me and I loved it. But it was rape nonetheless. I’m beginning to find it very hard to hate that man!

Rob drove to the store advertising a sale on computers in yesterdays paper. We were both so stunned that during the entire ten or fifteen minute drive we could hardly speak. I looked at all the buttons and dials and lights and understood what almost none of them are for. And I looked at the proud smile on Rob’s face. It makes me so happy to see him like that.

We parked at the store. I had to get the owner’s manual out of the glove compartment so we could read the directions for putting the top up. Not long after that I was amused and angry in equal parts from trying to buy the computer I selected from the ad in the newspaper. They have plenty of them in stock. But one of the far too helpful salesmen insisted on telling me over and over why that particular computer would be totally inadequate and I’d regret it once I got it home and started using it. What I really need, in his humble opinion, is this and that and the other thing.

Bullshit! Their cheapest computer is like a super computer compared to my old computer from high school! It’s all the computer I’ll need to send and receive email and surf the web if I need to look for something. Rob finally had to get rude with the guy. The salesmen finally walked away in a huff and we put the cheap computer in our cart.

We paid, loaded the computer in the car and drove to our bank. We deposited our paychecks and most of my tip money. We finished our banking and were headed for the grocery store when I was startled by the ringing of the cell phone I was given by the woman in personnel when I first went to work for Mr. Porter. I’ve almost forgotten I have one!

The call is from Mr. Porter asking where we are and what we’re doing. I told him we’re on our way to the grocery store but he said, “I’m feeling a little horny. I’d like you to drop by here first. I won’t keep you long.”

I smiled and said, “You can keep me as long as you like, Mr. Porter! We’ll be right there.”

We detoured to the boss’s house. It’s only a little out of our way. Rob pulled into the driveway and turned the engine off. He asked me if I thought he should wait in the car. I didn’t know how to respond. Mr. Porter hadn’t said. Before we could decide what the proper etiquette is for a husband dropping his wife off to be fucked by their boss, Mr. Porter came out and approached the car. He walked around it and said, “I see you’ve been shopping. Very nice!”

I was out of the car by then. I smiled, shrugged and said, “We needed to replace Rob’s old car. And he certainly deserves a nice one. He’s been so nice and so understanding. I love him more each day. Besides, we got a fantastic deal. We bought it from the same man who sold me my BMW and we only paid about half what it’s worth.”

He smiled, nodded and said, “You done good! Come on. Let’s go inside. Rob? Would you care to join us? It’s up to you.”

Rob would have been more than happy to sit in the new car and read the manual. But he can do that anytime. All three of us know how much he enjoys watching me function as another man’s sex slave.

On the way to his front door, Mr. Porter informed us Josh called and he won’t be able to take me to Alice’s today. He’s going to have to make another appointment and let us know the details on Monday.

The three of us went inside. I must admit I’m surprised, but I’m not disappointed to discover Mr. Porter has company. Two men I’ve never seen before are waiting for us in the living room and they don’t seem surprised to see me. They made no attempt to disguise the hunger they’re experiencing as their eyes blatantly explored my body. To look at them you’d think they’re able to see right through my clothing!

It’s obvious Mr. Porter has told them all about me and I’m not here just to please him. He invited me here to have sex with these men.

We were introduced to two of Mr. Porter’s neighbors, Paul and Everett. Everyone pretty much ignored Rob after the introductions but he didn’t seem to mind. He took a seat in an out of the way corner chair and watched with a smile on his face as Mr. Porter stood me in front of his neighbors and asked, “Would you prefer watching her remove her own clothing or would you gentlemen enjoy peeling this sweet fruit?”

The two men smiled at each other and after a brief discussion decided they’d enjoy watching. So I stood before them and smiled as demurely as possible as I slowly undressed. I knew it would ruin it for them if I acted too much like the slut I’ve recently become so I tried to act like the demure young housewife I was before the poker game.

Paul, the younger of the two men, is probably in his early thirties. With Everett it’s harder to judge. If I had to guess I’d guess he’s in his mid to late fifties. Both men are reasonably good looking. Everett has a bit of a belly. But I wouldn’t call him obese. They obviously enjoy watching me undress for them, though it’s unlikely they’re enjoying it as much as Rob and I are. This is the sort of situation that really gets my juices flowing now. Again, thanks to that damn Josh. It’s especially erotic for me in a situation like this, though, because Rob gets to watch. I know how much this turns him on now and that only excites me more.

Only once did one of the two men shoot an uncomfortable glance in Rob’s direction. I smiled at him and said, “Don’t worry. As long as no one is hurting me, my husband enjoys watching other men fuck me. It turns us on and I promise you, I’m going to fuck him half to death when we get home.”

As soon as I was naked I moved closer. The men are sitting side by side on the love seat. I moved closer and positioned myself so that one of my legs is between each of theirs and my knees are resting against the cushions near both erect cocks. The men leaned forward and their hands began to explore my body. They’re horny but they’re also curious and while their hands explored they asked me questions about our strange lifestyle. Like most men, they’re delighted to learn I’m only eighteen. I’ve noticed that the older men are the more they seem to appreciate “young stuff.” And they’re astounded that up until a couple of weeks ago Rob and I were a more or less normal, conservative, faithful young married couple who had, up until Josh came along, only been with each other.

From some of their comments over the next several minutes I gather they’ve been listening to Mr. Porter for the last hour or so, telling them some of the outrageous things I’ve done since the night of the poker game and they’re finding it hard to believe anyone could change so much in such a short of time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.