Green Clouds - Cover

Green Clouds

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A young woman is coerced into a sexual relationship with her husband's dominant supervisor. It turns out to be...well, maybe you should read it and find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

I left Lucas’s towel with Jim and we went to our office and put our loads down. Linda beat us in and the coffee pot is perking away. I asked her how her conversation with her husband went last night and if she had the nerve to tell him everything she did yesterday.

“Yes, I told him everything. We had a very long talk. He wasn’t mad at me for the things we did in here yesterday. He was so not mad that we ended up fucking like minks before we got around to having a serious talk about our future.

“I thought putting an end to our swinging lifestyle was a mutual decision. It turns out it wasn’t, not really. Larry went along with me when I suggested it. But last night he was totally honest and admitted he was disappointed when I decided I was too old to be doing that sort of thing anymore. He apparently didn’t share my misgivings about getting too old for the fun and games we always enjoyed so much. He only went along with me because he was afraid if he gave me his honest opinion I’d do something I didn’t want to do just to please him. And I guess I would have.

“But we really should have been more honest with each other a long time ago. It turns out we both miss it. I was just a dumb ass, deciding on my own I’d reached an age at which I should begin to slow down and act like a mature adult. It turns out we aren’t ready to stop having fun and after we get settled in our new home we’re going to start looking for new people to “play” with.”

We talked about this and that and waited a few more minutes for Mr. Porter to arrive. When he came in we cut the cake Kathy brought in and I took him a cup of coffee and a piece of cake at his desk. He told me he has a lot to do and he may not be able to join us until we go out for lunch. He asked if I’m okay to work at À Son Insu tonight.

I assured him I’m fully recovered and bared my breasts to show him that the bruises are gone. He smiled and told me he’d call the club to let them know. He sent me out of the office so he could work. I went back out to my office and listened as Kathy finished telling Linda about what happened last night. I was bursting with pride when she described what Rob did to the three rednecks.

Kathy finished her cake and went into her office to get caught up on her work. I updated Mr. Porter’s calendar while Linda and I talked. We talked about the change in her relationship with her husband, a change she blames on me. She was more than a little surprised by his reaction to hearing what we did to her in Mr. Porter’s office yesterday. She hasn’t seen him that aroused in years.

We talked about Rob, too, and I confessed that I feel very bad for ... I don’t know, for underestimating him I guess. I can’t say enough now about how proud I am of him. I also admitted that I feel pretty shallow for reacting that way to seeing him beat up three rednecks so effortlessly.

She laughed out loud when I described the way he tapped Josh on the shoulder and politely asked if he could cut in. Josh had been holding his own with the largest of the rednecks. But he was obviously having trouble finishing him off. Rob stepped in and it looked like he hardly moved. One moment the potential rapist was drawing back to punch Rob and the next moment he was lying on the ground unconscious, or at least so dazed he no longer seemed aware of his surroundings.

Linda seemed to think my reaction was normal. I’m not so certain. Maybe it was a normal reaction when we were back in high school. But is that the way mature adults are supposed to act?

Just before ten o’clock I got a call from Jim. He asked if I could get away and meet him in one of the storerooms so I could give him that second blowjob I was going to give him this morning. I asked Linda if it was alright with her and explained why I feel as though I owe it to him.

She grinned and said, “A responsible woman should always pay her debts.”

She called Kathy on the intercom and asked her to cover the phones and watch the door while we stepped out for a few minutes. I cocked a questioning eyebrow at her. She shrugged and said, “I have permission now.”

We met Jim in the agreed upon storeroom just beyond the plant doors leading to shipping. He was surprised to see Linda. But when she smiled sexily and began to remove her clothing he wasn’t upset in the least.

I hadn’t planned on getting undressed but I don’t want to be the only one in the room wearing clothes. It took no time at all to get out of my little dress. I started sliding my panties down but Jim said, “Leave them on. They’re hot. I like them.”

Then he turned to Linda and said, “You, too, unless you ladies want to do more than just pay me that blowjob.”

Linda and I looked at each other. It’s a tempting offer. He has a very nice cock and a talent for using it. It became more tempting when Jim tapped the radio on his belt and said, “I’m pretty sure I could get one or two of the other guys in here with no trouble at all.”

We both want to. But Linda sighed and said, “It’s a tempting offer. But we can’t. Not today. We have to get back to the office and Renee has to prance around naked in a kinky little club after she gets off work here.”

She turned to look at me with a funny look on her face and now that it’s too late she asked, “Or am I not supposed to mention that?”

I chuckled and said, “I think he already knows. I’m finding out that I don’t have a lot of secrets from the people who work here, especially the guys in security.”

Jim snorted and exclaimed, “You bet your ass I know! I’ve already started saving up for a membership at that fucking club. Five hundred dollars! Shit! For that much money you should get laid with every membership.”

With a wry grin I replied, “You’ve been doing alright lately. From what my husband tells me you’re getting laid more than a lot of the married men working out there on the floor.”

He smiled and said, “It ain’t like there’s such a thing as too much pussy. Satisfied only lasts for a day at the most you know.”

I can’t argue with that. Lately it doesn’t even seem to last an entire day.

Jim undressed from the waist down and sat on an old office chair someone stuck in the back of all the boxes stacked up in the large storage room he chose for our tryst. When he was ready, Linda and I knelt on either side of his legs. I turned to Linda and asked, “Bat or balls?”

She looked down at Jim’s erect cock and replied, “I think I could use a little more batting practice. I’ve been acting a little too much like an old married lady in the last year or so. It’s time I got my horny ass back in the game.”

Before we started, I remembered how turned on Jim became this morning when I kissed Kathy. I smiled at Linda, reached across his lap, cradled Linda’s cheeks in my hands and pulled her closer. She returned my smile when she realized what I had in mind. I’m sure the genuine affection we feel for each other is plain to see on our faces. I was getting choked up when I quietly said, “I’m going to miss you so much.”

Then I leaned closer and touched my lips to hers. She put her arms around me and our kiss became mutual and passionate. Jim reached under us and held a breast in each hand as he watched us kissing like a couple on their honeymoon. We were both panting by the time we finally separated. We looked down and smiled. Jim obviously enjoyed the kiss as much as we did. Isn’t it funny how watching two women kiss can do that to a guy?

I leaned down and began to nuzzle and kiss his balls, sending a shiver of pleasure through his body. Linda smiled down at me, just watching for a moment. She caressed my hair for a few seconds and said, “I’ve always loved the way a woman looks with her face in a man’s crotch. I love to watch a woman sucking a cock or licking a man’s balls. There is something so fucking sexy about that. I guess that’s part of the reason I enjoy sucking a cock as much as I do. Sometimes when I suck a guy’s cock and he fills my mouth with fresh, warm semen I climax without even touching my pussy. I know women who won’t suck a guy’s cock, or they do it but they don’t like it. Dumb cunts!”

I chuckled as I began to bathe Jim’s balls with my tongue. Linda watched for a few more seconds before she leaned down and took his cock into her mouth. Jim sighed loudly and said, “I’ve always enjoyed working here. But damn! I don’t know if having two beautiful, sexy women sucking your cock is every man’s fantasy, but it should be. Damn you two girls are hot!!”

He shut up then. He watched us for a minute or two. Then he leaned his head back, closed his eyes and gently caressed Linda’s hair and my shoulders while we drove him crazy with our mouths. It didn’t take long. Soon he tensed up, politely warned, “I’m almost there!” and then came in Linda’s mouth.

She waited until he finished, swallowed easily, and then she and I kissed again. I explored her mouth with my tongue but only detected a faint taste of his cum. We kissed for long enough that Jim finally said, “If you don’t stop that we’re going to have to do it again!”

I was just about to lean down and take his cock into my mouth when I remembered Mr. Porter is taking us out to lunch. Instead of giving him his third blowjob of the morning I kissed the head of his cock and said, “I’m sorry, Jim. I hate to keep leaving you like that. We need to get back to the office. Maybe later.”

He chuckled and said, “That’s okay. I’m starting to worry about getting dehydrated. I haven’t had three blowjobs in one day since ... ever!”

We got up and got dressed. Jim thanked us both profusely and he told Linda he’s really going to miss her, especially now that she has started to become more like me. She smiled, but it was a sad smile. She sighed and said, “Suddenly this is the nicest, most exciting place I’ve ever worked. And it’s all because I’m leaving! It doesn’t seem fair! If I didn’t love my husband so much I’d wish him luck in his new job and stay right here.”

It was only ten-thirty when we returned to the office. I thought we were gone longer than that. It seems like we spent much more time in the storeroom with Jim than we actually did. I guess time doesn’t fly as fast as I thought it does when I’m sucking a cock!

Mr. Porter took the three of us girls and Linda’s husband out to a nice lunch in one of the better restaurants in the area. Larry thanked me several times for re-awakening Linda’s libido. We were all touched when Mr. Porter handed Larry and Linda an envelope and explained he intended to buy them a nice going away gift but at the last minute decided they might prefer cash to help with the expense of the move. He was right. It was obvious from the expressions on their faces.

We said goodbye to my new friend and her husband outside of the restaurant. Mr. Porter isn’t returning to the office, either. He has a meeting to attend. It’s a good thing I rode to lunch with Kathy. My eyes are damp. I’m in no condition to drive. I suppose Kathy is almost as upset as me. Not a word was spoken in the car on the way back to the office.

The afternoon really dragged for me. Kathy has work to do. She disappeared into her office and I could hear her shuffling papers and pounding away at her keyboard. It’s amazing to listen to her typing. I can type. I’m even pretty fast. But she can type a letter in about the same amount of time it takes me to type the heading!

There was a moment of excitement for me when the guy from the mail room delivered today’s mail. Right on top of the large stack of mail the kid placed on my desk was a padded mailer from Bob. I tore it open and found the DVD he promised me of the time I spent with him, his friends and Will at the Marriott. I’m dying to watch it. Now that I have it in my hand, though, I’m a bit nervous about letting Rob see it. After thinking it over I realized I’m worrying without reason. He has proven repeatedly that he isn’t the jealous type. I know he’ll enjoy seeing the DVD. Josh is looking forward to it, too.

I put the DVD in my purse and sat at my desk trying to concentrate on what I’ll be doing after work in order not to dwell on the empty chair beside me. I’m really looking forward to my second night at À Son Insu. It’s all I have to occupy my mind. I have absolutely no work to do. There’s nothing to take my mind off the fact that I’ll soon be nearly naked in a large room full of horny men and women and I’ll once more get to watch those unsuspecting women changing in the mirrored alcoves for our illicit entertainment. Everyone in that club is assaulting those women by their presence in that room. But it turns me on so much to witness them stripping and then trying on lingerie and clothes while we watch. It makes me grateful for all the men at all those tables who happily grope us whenever we get close enough. I can’t help thinking I’d gladly work there just for the view and the groping. They don’t even need to tip me. I’m not so stupid I’m going to turn down the money. But that isn’t the primary reason I can’t wait to get back to that club this evening. I sat at my desk imagining the things I’m likely to see and do tonight and becoming more and more aroused. There were no distractions to take my mind off of sex. The phone didn’t even ring.

At around two-thirty yet another security guard I’ve never seen before came wandering in. He nodded and smiled. Then, without a word he walked around behind my chair, reached down with both hands and cupped my boobs so confidently you’d think this was part of his job! He squeezed gently and quietly informed me, “I’m going to be working the security desk out front on Monday. You’ve become the major topic of conversation after our morning meetings this week. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.”

He already is! From where he’s standing, looking down on me from behind with my tits in his hands he can see my exposed nipples through the nearly sheer material of my dress top and my very short skirt has pulled up so far that my panty clad pussy is totally exposed.

I smiled and asked, “How many of you guys are there?! Every day I meet one or two security guards I haven’t seen before!”

He chuckled and replied, “There are fourteen of us but there should be two more. They’re hiring if you know anyone who’s looking for a job. We do more than sit at the desk and talk about you. We watch the doors, patrol the grounds and the plant, monitor truck traffic, and we do it 24/7. It’s worth it, though. I just found out about a new benefit to the job that they didn’t mention when they hired me.”

I gently pushed my chair back and turned to face him. I rested my hand on the front of his slacks, smiled up at him and said, “Do we have to wait until Monday? How about a preview? Mr. Porter is gone for the day. I’m not expecting anyone to come in.”

That must have been what he was hoping I’d say. It was all the convincing he needed. I thought we might duck into Mr. Porter’s office but before I could move he pulled his cock out and pulled my face down into his crotch right there in the front office!

With a mental shrug I kissed and licked his cock, then took it into my mouth and started sucking. While I sucked his cock he leaned down and unbuttoned my dress to below my breasts. He pushed it down off of my shoulders so that my tits were exposed. He groped them for a few seconds but apparently he just wanted to improve the view. He left them alone after that.

Fifteen minutes later I was still sucking his cock when I heard a loud gasp from the door. I tried to straighten up but the guard grabbed my head and held on. He’s nearing orgasm and he isn’t going to stop no matter who we’re shocking.

A minute later my mouth began to fill with more warm, bitter cock cream. I swallowed and then held his cock in my mouth until it was soft and had finished draining those last few precious drops onto my tongue. The guard stepped back to put his cock away and I finally saw the origin of the loud gasp I heard earlier. A young man, he didn’t look much older than me, is standing in the door staring at my exposed tits in shock. I think the name for the color of his face is Maserati red.

The guard smiled nonchalantly and said, “You can put those sexy things away now. I’m through with them.”

It doesn’t bother him at all that some guy is standing in the doorway staring in astonishment and looking very much like he might faint.

I calmly pulled the top of my dress together as if there’s nothing unusual about sucking off a security guard in Mr. Porter’s front office in the middle of the day and began to button it while the guy in the doorway continued to stare as if he never saw a tit or watched a girl give someone a blowjob before.

The guard left. On the way out he said, “See you Monday.”

He never did tell me his name.

I finished buttoning the top of my dress, smiled and asked, “Can I help you?”

The guy stuttered, “I-I-I’m-a-I-I’ve got your...”

The poor guy is totally tongue tied and obviously suffering from brain freeze. If he wasn’t so freaked out I’d have been very embarrassed. But I just can’t get embarrassed when he’s doing all the blushing for me.

He held up his hand. Only then did I see that he was holding a box containing pay envelopes. It’s payday! I’ve forgotten all about it! What a difference a week makes! Rob and I have been living for our meager paydays. I never thought the day would come I’d forget about payday. And here it happened during my first week!

The poor guy is still staring at my tits as if he never saw one before. I tried hard not to laugh. I don’t want to be cruel or make him feel bad. But it wasn’t easy. I smiled, looked down to make sure my tits are as covered as they’re going to get in this little dress and then looked back up and said, “Don’t be afraid. They don’t bite.”

It was a long moment before he finally approached my desk with an obvious erection in his pants, though he seems unaware of it. And still his eyes never left my chest.

He finally asked, “Renee Rogers?” with a shaky voice.

I nodded and reached out my hand.

His hand trembled violently as he reached across my desk and handed me my paycheck. I took it from his hand and said, “You need to relax a little. Haven’t you ever seen anyone getting a blowjob before?”

He didn’t answer. I’m not certain he even heard me. He continued to stand there staring at my tits as if in a trance.

I put my paycheck down, lifted my hand to my left nipple and began to tease it with a fingertip while he watched. I looked up into his mesmerized eyes and asked, “Would you like a blowjob, too?”

His eyes seemed to flare open even farther. He suddenly remembered where we are and glanced at Mr. Porter’s door. I leaned back and slowly started unbuttoning my top again. As I did I said, “Mr. Porter is gone for the day.”

He glanced nervously toward Kathy’s door when she made a noise and he realized she’s in there working. I thought his legs were going to go out from under him when I said, “Don’t worry about her. She doesn’t mind. She’ll join us if you’d like.”

I decided not to call Kathy out to give me a hand. The poor guy is having a near-death experience as it is. I stood up and went around the desk. I carefully pried the box of paychecks out of his hand. He has a death grip on it and doesn’t even seem to be aware of what I’m doing. I set it down on my desk and slowly backed him up, guiding him to a straight chair against the far wall.

When we reached the chair I lifted his hands to my tits. He held onto them a little harder than was necessary while I calmly unfastened his belt and began to free his cock. While I worked I asked, “What’s your name?”

He didn’t answer at first, just stared at what must certainly be the first set of tits he’s ever seen. But finally he muttered, “Ge-George ... I ... I’m George!”

I tried not to sound like I was mocking him when I asked, “You’ve never done this before, have you, George?”

“N-n-no, ma’am!”

Ma’am! If anything he’s a year or two older than me!

I had managed to pull his pants and shorts down past mid-thigh by then and I guided him down onto the chair behind him. When he was seated I said, “Relax, George. I think you’re going to like this. I haven’t met a man yet who doesn’t enjoy it.”

I wasn’t paying much attention until that moment. I was distracted by his reaction to seeing me sucking the guards cock and then by the sight of my exposed breasts. It wasn’t until that moment I realized George has a very nice cock! It isn’t supersized or anything. But it’s a bit above average in both length and girth. Somehow I would have expected a guy with a nice cock like that to be more self-confident.

I wrapped my hand around his cock and said, “That’s a nice one! You shouldn’t be keeping this all to yourself the way you have, George. There are girls out there who would be happy to meet a guy with a nice cock like this.”

I’m sure that’s true. But I think he needs to hear it. It’s obvious he needs a little help with his self-esteem. I see no harm in helping out where I can. I’m nice that way.

I dropped to my knees and began to kiss his throbbing cock. He and his cock both went a little wild. He moaned so loudly I heard Kathy stop typing. His body convulsed and his cock jumped so wildly I had to wrap my hands around it and hold on.

I gave him a moment to settle down again. I leaned back down and started teasing the shaft of his cock with the tip of my tongue, working my way up to the unusually large head at the top. His cock continued to try to escape from my grip. But his body slowly settled down. He slumped in his seat as if there wasn’t a bone in his body and stared down at me in awe.

He was panting loudly and quivering by the time I circled the head of his cock with my tongue and then slid my lips down over it. It’s a good thing I didn’t wait another second. As soon as the head of his cock entered my mouth he climaxed violently. It was my turn to be shocked. My mouth filled with cum over and over. I must have swallowed half a dozen times before he finally groaned and went limp again.

I waited for him to calm down a little, still holding his hard cock in my mouth. I knew before I started this was going to be a twofer. When I thought he had recovered sufficiently to continue I started gently moving my lips up and down on the shaft of his manhood.

George is breathing slightly more normally now. His eyes are closed and his head is lolling back against the wall. Neither of us heard Kathy cross the room. We were unaware she decided to join us until she leaned over George and began to kiss him passionately.

I looked up when I became aware of her. Her blouse is unbuttoned now, too. But George doesn’t know that yet. He isn’t fully aware Kathy has joined us, or at least he wasn’t at first. It must have been a full minute before he realized I can’t kiss him and suck his cock at the same time. His eyes suddenly shot open in panic and I thought for a moment he was going to try to make a run for it.

Kathy smiled, reached down and cradled his balls and said, “Relax, George. I just want to help. I’m bored and I hate it when she has all the fun.”

She adjusted her position then, placing one of her hard nipples against his lips. He slowly wrapped his lips around her nipple and started sucking like a nursing infant. Kathy smiled and said, “Mmmm! That’s nice! But my other tit is jealous. Would you like to hold it?”

His quivering hand came up and cupped her jealous tit and she sighed. She said, “That’s better. You’re pretty good at that.”

Poor George. It’s obvious he isn’t going to last much longer this time than he did the first time. He’s obviously on the verge of his second orgasm. To make things harder on the poor guy, Kathy turned and watched me for a few seconds before saying, “That’s a nice one. Can I suck on it for a little while?”

I smiled up at her and said, “You’re going to have to hurry. He’s close.”

We quickly switched places. I knelt on the chair beside George and offered my right tit to his lips. Kathy dropped to her knees between his legs and started sucking his cock just in time. George stiffened up and let my nipple go, crying out as he ejaculated into Kathy’s greedy mouth.

His second violent orgasm must have been nearly as prolific as the first. Kathy gulped and gulped, swallowing loudly several times before George finally went limp again. After gently sucking the last few drops from his cock she looked up and exclaimed, “Damn! Have you been saving up, George?”

Poor George just moaned.

Kathy and I got to our feet and smiled down at him as we reluctantly covered our tits and slowly buttoned our tops. George seemed to suddenly remember his own exposure. He jumped up and began pulling his pants up so quickly you’d think Mr. Porter just walked in. He suddenly looks like he feels very guilty. But it turns out his feelings of guilt aren’t because of what we just did. He looked at us with a concerned expression on his face and asked, “What about you two?”

Instead of answering his question I asked, “You were a virgin, weren’t you, George?”

He blushed and replied, “Yeah.”

After a brief pause he added, “I guess I still am. Or does that count?”

I moved closer, lifted the front of my skirt, grabbed his hand and placed it over my pussy. Kathy smiled at his reaction. Then she placed his other hand over her pussy. He stood there, cupping our pussies and I finally answered both his questions. “In answer to your first question, if we get so horny we can’t wait for a man to satisfy us we can always take care of each other. We have both gotten to be pretty good at eating pussy lately. And as for your second question, no, I don’t think blowjobs count. But we can take care of that later. Maybe not today. I imagine there are a lot of people waiting anxiously to see you today. But one day next week when you can get away from your office for fifteen or twenty minutes give me a call. We can meet in a storeroom and do something about that virginity problem of yours.”

George muttered, “Oh Jesus!”

Kathy smiled and said, “I don’t think he can last that long, Renee.”

She leaned forward, kissed George on the cheek and said, “It’s Friday and I don’t have a date. Would you like to go home with me tonight, George? I’m feeling kind of horny and you have a very nice cock. I bet with a little practice I could make a pretty good fuck out of you.”

“Oh Jesus!”

George looked down at his hands cupping two panty-clad pussies. It’s undoubtedly the first time he’s ever been that close to that part of the female body. He groaned again, then looked at Kathy and said, “I’d like that. I’d like that very much. Damn! I can’t believe this is happening to me!”

Kathy suddenly remembered she has a job interview this evening and might be called upon to work. She sighed and said, “I just remembered I have an appointment after work. I might not be home until around midnight. I know that’s kind of late and I’m sorry but would you like to come over then, George?”

“Oh god yes!”

She pried his hand away from her pussy and went over to my desk. She wrote out her address and phone number and gave it to him. She got his cell number and promised to call him as soon as she’s free this evening.

He seemed to suddenly remember that he has a box half full of paychecks waiting to be distributed. He promised to wait anxiously for her phone call. I think that would have gone without saying. I don’t doubt for a minute he’ll be thinking of nothing else but what’s going to happen when he gets together with Kathy tonight. He handed Kathy her paycheck and hurried off.

When he was gone I said, “That was nice of you.”

She shrugged and said, “I don’t have a date ... I don’t think. Josh didn’t say anything about getting together after we leave the club tonight. He hasn’t said anything to me about coming over or going out. I’m certainly horny. George isn’t boyfriend material but he’s kind of cute and it kind of turns me on that he’s a cherry boy.”

Then she smiled, or perhaps I should say she leered and added, “And he does have a very nice cock. Once he settles down he could be pretty good at this if someone takes the time to show him which way is up.”

She returned to her office and I sat back down at my desk. I smiled when I looked down at my pay envelope. Thanks to the security guard, George and Kathy I forgot all about getting paid. I opened the little brown envelope and discovered Mr. Porter wasn’t kidding the other day when he told me he was going to reward me for turning Kathy into a slut and giving her to him. A notice in the envelope informed me that I’m receiving a merit increase in my pay for exceptional performance. My gross pay went from twelve hundred to fourteen hundred. I’m now clearing just over a thousand a week! Far fucking out!!

It’s still only three o’clock. I have an hour to kill before it’s time to leave for À Son Insu. I hope Craig or Seth have plans for me when I get there. I’m so horny I may have to kill someone if I don’t get fucked soon. I really enjoy sucking cock. I have, on rare occasions, had an orgasm when a man climaxed in my mouth. But usually I have to touch myself when I’m sucking a cock to achieve that result. When I don’t have an orgasm while sucking a man’s cock I’m left in my present state, extremely horny.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.