Green Clouds
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A young woman is coerced into a sexual relationship with her husband's dominant supervisor. It turns out to be...well, maybe you should read it and find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

The next morning, I dressed in a short, sassy, backless little summer dress with a bib style top. It left a whole lot of me exposed, especially around my breasts. I suspect the designer intended this dress to be worn over a blouse or some sort of flirty little top. Whether it was Josh or Porsche who selected my new wardrobe from Alice’s they obviously didn’t see the need. I wasn’t supplied with one. I remembered to wear a pair of sexy panties to please Mr. Porter.

As has become normal I left early with the intention of providing a treat to the security guards on duty at the door to the plant. I was disappointed when I walked in the front door. I don’t know either of the security guards. I can’t help wondering how many security guards Mr. Porter employs. Every day there’s someone new at the security desk when I come in.

The security guards both looked up when I walked through the door. I may not know either of the two men on duty this morning but I quickly came to realize they know about me. Their faces lit up and the larger of the two men said, “Good morning, Renee. Lucas told us to expect you.”

Without another word he stood up, took my arm and escorted me to the room in the back. He obviously doesn’t expect me to refuse. Even if I were so inclined, though, he didn’t give me much of a chance. He was almost too rough when he pulled my dress off, pushed me down to my knees and guided my head to his nice sized cock. He’s rough, but he isn’t hurting me and the way he’s taking charge and not leaving me with any option but to obey really turns me on.

I sucked on his cock for only a minute or two before he pulled me back up and bent me over a desk in the corner. Unlike all the others, he has no intention of settling for a blowjob. I thought about trying to stop him when he spit on his fingers and used his saliva to moisten my pussy. But then I figured, “What the hell. Why shouldn’t I get a little satisfaction out of this every now and then?”

I relaxed and spread my legs a little farther apart to make my pussy more accessible to him. I waited while he nestled the head of his hard cock into my opening and then sighed loudly as he slowly pushed his cock into me with one smooth, very pleasant stroke.

His hands caressed my hips while he began to fuck me. Slowly at first, but then with rapid, violent strokes he pounded his cock into me. He’s no Josh, but he’s very good and I really enjoyed it. I climaxed once and was almost to the point of cumming again when he suddenly stopped moving. He moaned loudly and I could feel his cock throbbing. I knew he was filling my pussy with his potent seed.

I lay there, bent over the desk and panting like a bitch in heat while he put his uniform back in order. I’m more than a little distracted at the moment. I’ve forgotten there’s another guard watching us from the doorway. I was just starting to straighten back up when his co-worker, I don’t know either man’s name, entered the room and said, “Don’t move. I love the view and I want some of that hot pussy, too.”

I certainly wouldn’t want to disappoint an upstanding member of our law enforcement community, or do security guards count? When I turned to look at him over my shoulder his pants were already open and it’s obvious he’s upstanding ... and outstanding. This guy is hung! I smiled and exclaimed, “Ooh! Is that for me?!”

He smiled but didn’t speak. He finished unfastening his pants and pushed them and his shorts down to his knees. I’m very impressed. His cock has to be at least nine inches long, probably a little longer. But even more impressive, it has a fat knob at the top and it looks like it must be close to two inches in diameter at the base. I know I’m going to enjoy this.

I turned back around and relaxed back down onto the desk. I waited anxiously to feel yet another strange man’s impressive male member plowing into me. But after teasing me, toying with my ass for a long moment he stood me up and turned me around. He ogled my naked body for a minute while roughly groping my tits. Finally he said, “Lucas said you were hot. Talk about understatement! You’re beautiful!”

I smiled and replied, “You’re pretty hot yourself.”

I reached down and caressed his hard cock and added, “You must be pretty popular with the girls.”

He chuckled but didn’t say anything. Instead, he lifted me up and sat me down on the desk. He gently laid me down on my back, lifted my legs in the air and rested them on his shoulders. Only then did he begin to sink his beautiful cock into me. As he did he said, “I like to be able to see the face of the girl I’m fucking. And I like to watch her titties jiggle.

I just moaned with pleasure. I’m more than happy to oblige.

He slowly buried his cock in me in one long, extremely erotic stroke, stretching me very pleasantly. He paused for a moment to enjoy the initial pleasure he received from the way my hot, wet pussy clamped down on his cock. Then he rested his hands on my tits and started fucking me. We stared into each other’s eyes for a moment as his cock began to be the center of my universe. He was just starting to speed up when I moaned again and exclaimed, “God I love my job!!”

His only response was to fuck me even harder. The second orgasm I almost had with the first guard is rapidly returning. Just before I started to climax he removed his hands from my tits and rested them on the desk on either side of me. He began to fuck me even more violently and he’s obviously enjoying the view he’s been eagerly anticipating. My tits began to move violently in time to his aggressive thrusts. It’s mildly painful. But it’s exciting, too. I made no move to restrain them. I quickly realized it’s turning me on as much as it is him. I saw the feverish look in his eyes as he followed the movements of my tits. That look, and to some degree the mild pain I’m experiencing, drove me to several more most excellent orgasms before he finally climaxed deep inside of me.

He finally stopped and we remained like that with his cock buried deep inside of me for a long time. Before he pulled his cock out I said, “You’re very, very good at this. What’s your name?”

He grinned and replied, “Everyone calls me Mac.”

I sighed and said, “Hello, Mac. Do you work at the front desk often?”

“It depends on the schedule. We all move around every day to help cut down on the boredom. I usually work the front desk one or two days a week.”

I crossed my ankles behind his neck, grinned lasciviously and said, “I’m looking forward to being molested by you again.”

He beamed down at me and said, “Lucas makes out the schedule every week. He leaves a copy of it with Kathy or Linda. My name’s Macgregor. Just look for my name and my station any time you’re in the mood. I know lots of quiet places where we can spend a little time alone.”

I nodded and said, “I’ll do that. How well do you get along with Lucas?”

He shrugged and replied, “Okay I guess. We like each other well enough. We don’t go out drinking or anything.”

“Tell him you want to go along the next time he takes me out.”

He cocked his eyebrow and after a moment he asked, “Aren’t you married?”

It seems like a silly thing to be worried about while his cock is still buried deep inside of my freshly fucked pussy. But I replied, “Rob and I are living out some of our fantasies for a while. He likes hearing about the things I do and I make it up to him by doing anything he wants and letting him fuck Kathy.”

He shook his head and said, “There can’t be a whole lot of women in the world as open minded and horny as you. If you find one let me know. I’ll marry her in a heartbeat.”

This isn’t the first time a man who just fucked me has expressed that sentiment or something similar. Do so many men really desire a slut for a mate? I suspect they think they do but that in most cases, if it actually came down to it, their fragile egos couldn’t handle it. I’m beginning to learn that men, in general at least, have a lot more hang-ups than they let on.

Mac finally pulled his soft cock out of me. I glanced down and was surprised to see that it’s nearly as large in its flaccid state as it was when erect. You’d think that thing would get in the way a lot. I guess a guy gets accustomed to having it there.

I glanced down at my own crotch then. I’m not surprised to see I’m a fucking mess. The little moist towelettes I carry in my purse are going to be totally inadequate. I looked up and was just about to ask for some help when he said, “Don’t move. I’ll get you something.”

He finished putting his uniform in order and left. He returned in a few minutes with a roll of paper towels and a damp cloth. I reached for them but he smiled and said, “I’ll do it.”

I felt more than a little self-conscious about letting a man clean that part of me after a rousing fuck. But what the hell! When you think about it, most of that mess was left there by Mac and his co-worker. The first guard to fuck me this morning never did tell me his name but I know I’ll be seeing him again. I’m sure I’ll learn his name eventually, not that it’s important.

I relaxed back down onto my elbows and watched as he carefully cleaned my belly and thighs. First with the damp cloth and then with the surprisingly soft paper towels. For a big man he has a surprisingly gentle and very pleasant touch. I’m amazed at how erotic the experience of being cleaned this way by a man turned out to be. This is much more exciting than being cleaned up by a skinny little gay man in Alice’s. I’m pretty sure it’s the look in Mac’s eyes that makes all the difference.

I enjoyed it so much that by the time he finished patting me dry with the soft paper towels I had to glance at my watch to see if we have time to do it again!

Unfortunately it’s time to go to my office and he’s about to get busy out front. I exclaimed, “Damn! That was nice. No man, or at least no straight man, has ever done that for me before. I never would have thought it was such a turn on.”

He grinned down at me. He seemed to be a bit confused by the way I rephrased my sentence. But he’s willing to overlook it. He said, “I have other talents, too. It’s a shame I didn’t go first. I’ve been told by some ladies who would know that I’m very good with my tongue.”

I laughed and replied, “Me, too! You should come by the house some day. It would be nice if we could get comfortable and spend a little more time together.”

He thought I was kidding. He said, “Yeah. I’m sure your husband would love that!”

I finally sat up. I reached down, teased the bulge in his pants with my fingertips and said, “Actually, he would. Once things have settled down a little we’ll set something up.”

He doesn’t look totally convinced. But I don’t think he’ll be very hard to talk into it.

He helped me to my feet and watched while I got back into my clothes. I pulled my little bikini panty back on and snugged it into place over my still tingling pussy. I slipped my dress back on over my head and buttoned the straps in place that hold the bib front over what little of my breasts they cover. Mac watched until my breasts were covered by the little flap of cloth. Before I left I pressed my body against his, went up on my toes and kissed him. I assured him again that I really do want to spend more time with him. He checked to make sure no one is out front and escorted me back out to the desk. I said goodbye to Mac and the other man whose name I still don’t know and went to my office.

I spent so much time with Mac that both Linda and Kathy beat me in this morning. Coffee is already perking. The pleasant aroma of brewing coffee filled the air. My two new friends are sitting around Linda’s desk talking about me and the changes which have come about in the short time since I started working there. I heard enough to learn both women enjoy the new, sexually charged atmosphere around the office. Linda is complaining again because the idea of leaving now that everyone is having sex with everyone else is hard to bear.

I put my purse away and told them about my morning. I went into detail when I described Mac and what a good lover he is. We were still talking about Mac when Mr. Porter came in. He walked up behind me, kissed the back of my neck, draped his hands over my breasts and said, “We should have more time to play today. I don’t have any appointments this morning and only one scheduled for this afternoon. Renee, bring me in a cup of coffee when it’s ready. I have some papers to look over. I’ll call everyone in when I finish with my paperwork.”

I flashed him a teasing smile and replied, “I could wait under your desk while you’re doing your paperwork.”

He laughed quietly and said, “Yes. You could. And I know I’d enjoy the hell out of it. But I have a feeling not a lot of reading would get done. Thanks anyway.”

Mr. Porter turned toward his office but paused as he was walking away and said, “I almost forgot. I was talking with Driggers yesterday. He’s been expecting you back in shipping. The guys on the loading dock are all expecting blowjobs for some reason. I want you to take Kathy back there after lunch and see what you can do for morale.”

I saw a shudder run through Kathy when he informed us we’d be sucking off more of the men in shipping. I think it was one of those “I don’t want to do that but it turns me on that you’re ordering me to” shudders.

I poured him a cup of coffee when it was ready and took it into his office. I placed it on his desk, stepped back and slowly lifted my skirt to show him the little bikini panty I’m wearing. I smiled and in an innocent little girl voice I asked, “Is this more like what you had in mind, Mr. Porter?”

He grinned and replied, “Much better.”

I stood there, holding my skirt up while he spent a long moment staring at my panties pulled tightly over my pussy. It’s still a bit surprising to me that after all I’ve been through lately, after so many men have seen me naked, touched me and had sex with me, lifting my skirt so my boss can see me in my underwear is such a turn on. I’ll hate it if I ever lose that feeling. Maybe then, if that time ever comes, it will be time to return to the straight life; or at least a modified version of it.

I left Mr. Porter to his reading after first double checking to make certain he doesn’t want me under his desk while he works. He sighed and told me how much he likes my attitude but then he sent me away. Kathy has gone to work in her office. That left Linda and me with nothing to do but sip our coffee and talk.

Linda wanted to know more about the old me, what I was like before the night of the poker game. After being as honest as I could about what Rob and I were like, what kind of people we were until a short time ago, she had a lot of questions about everything that happened since that night and how I reacted the following Thursday when Josh showed up at my door and uttered the magic words, green clouds. I think she finds it difficult to believe a woman can change so much in such a short time. I can certainly understand that. I’m amazed at the changes in me, too.

As much as possible I told her what I was like before and how I felt when Josh was bringing about such a drastic change in me. Changes in my attitudes about all things sexual and in my life in general. There can be no doubt that the words green clouds, a meaningless word combination, drastically changed everything about our lives.

As we talked it over I came to the unscientific conclusion I was probably more susceptible to Josh’s skills as a dominant sex partner because of my already healthy sexual appetite. If I had not already been so fond of sex I might have been really traumatized by what happened that day. Fortunately, I discovered I love being treated the way Josh treats women. The freedom I experienced from being forced to accept the role of a helpless submissive was mind bending. I never would have thought it possible that a normal, relatively conservative woman like me would react the way I have to some of the most outrageous acts I could have ever imagined before Josh entered my life.

When I finished trying to explain my new life and how it came about we had a little time to talk about Linda and her husband and how they got into swinging. But more than how they got into it, I’m very curious to learn why they’ve all but stopped playing those exciting games. When it comes to sex, she had been much more adventurous than me right from the very start. She entered into the lifestyle willingly, eagerly. I never would have had the nerve to break out of my shell that way. I needed someone like Josh to shatter the shell and set me free.

Why they stopped is more difficult to understand. Jealousy wasn’t a problem. They did everything together and except for a few rare jerks they met along the way they always enjoyed it. They practiced safe sex and weren’t all that concerned about sexually transmitted diseases. The main reason they drew back is that Linda seems to have developed the misguided impression she’s too old for that sort of thing now.

I didn’t ask her age. I assume she’s about forty years old but she’s taken very good care of herself. She’s still as sexy as most women half her age. The more we talked about it the more Linda seemed to realize that maybe she’s beginning to regret her decision to pull back from their exciting lifestyle.

Just before the intercom buzzed and Mr. Porter summoned us into his office she said, “I think I need to have a talk with Larry. I’ve been having a great time since you started working here. I see the excitement on your face when you’re talking about the things you’re doing and I remember how much Larry and I enjoyed playing. I miss that, the excitement of being with someone new and exciting. Fuck it! Maybe I’m not so old after all!”

I smiled and said, “I think you’re one of the sexiest women I know. Any man I know would be happy to climb all over you. And if you hurry up and discuss it with Larry you still have time to spend some time with Josh or Mac.”

It was then that the intercom buzzed. Linda called the switchboard. She asked them to handle our calls and we got up and went into Mr. Porter’s office. Kathy was just coming in through the connecting door to her office.

Mr. Porter turned to Linda and asked, “Are you playing today or just watching?”

She grinned and replied, “Oh what the hell! One last time ... probably.”

I glanced at her when I heard her answer. I think it’s quite likely she’s agreeing to do something which might bother her conscience later because she’s aroused by our conversation this morning. I hope she won’t regret it. I’ll feel bad if that’s the case. I don’t want to be responsible if she ends up doing something she’ll regret. But for selfish reasons I didn’t say anything. The truth is I want this. I like her. I want her to play with us.

Mr. Porter leaned back in his chair. He didn’t even try to hide his excitement when he commanded, “Ladies, remove your clothing.”

The three of us lined up in front of his desk and undressed as artistically as possible without music playing. We dropped our clothing on the floor around us and soon we stood before our boss in all our naked glory.

He smiled and he took his sweet time enjoying the view. Finally he said, “Do you ladies have any idea how many men would give their left nut to be presented with a sight like this?”

We assumed it was a rhetorical question. We smiled but no one responded.

We were ordered to turn around. All three of us turned to face in the other direction. Mr. Porter stared at our asses for a minute or two before he asked, “Linda, it’s your next to last day. How involved do you want to get? Are you going to participate fully or would you rather sit this one out?”

Linda sighed and said, “I want to play. But ... well ... you know.”

We all noticed the tone of her voice. She doesn’t sound nearly as certain of her decision to only play around the edges as she did at the beginning of the week. In fact, she sounds like she’s hoping to be talked into giving in. After a short pause, Mr. Porter asked, “What has your husband had to say about the things you’ve told him so far?”

There was a much longer pause before Linda quietly admitted, “He enjoys hearing about the things we’ve done since Renee came to work here. And he has encouraged me to ... to do more. I guess ... no, I know he wouldn’t mind. It’s just that ... well, it just doesn’t feel right. I’ve never done anything with a man before. Not when Larry wasn’t there.”

We heard a soft chuckle and then Mr. Porter said, “I hear your words. But I also hear your tone of voice. You sound like Kathy. You sound like you need someone to tell you what to do. Since I probably won’t get another chance it’s now or never as I see it. Do you girls know what a daisy chain is?”

Linda had to explain it to me. It turned out to be a bit more difficult than it sounded when she was describing it. But after all, we are doing it more to amuse Mr. Porter than to satisfy our own needs. Linda has apparently done it before. She told me to spread out the quilt I brought in earlier. When it was in place she guided Kathy and me into position and then stretched out to close the circle, or rather the triangle, with her mouth over my pussy and her pussy close to Kathy’s mouth.

We all adjusted our positions slightly and began to eat the pussy nearest our face. Mr. Porter got to his feet and walked around us, enjoying the sight of three naked women eating each other out in the middle of his office. He stared down at us for several minutes before saying, “Don’t stop, ladies. I’ll be back in a few seconds.”

He stepped out of the room but was only gone for a minute or two before returning. We aren’t paying much attention to anything he’s doing, though. A daisy chain might be more fun with a few more women taking part. A daisy triangle seems to be a bit more difficult. But that doesn’t mean we aren’t enjoying ourselves. We continued to eat each other out while he stood near his desk and began to undress. When he was naked, he ordered us to get up on our hands and knees in a line facing away from him.

It was at this point Linda realized it’s no longer just a possibility. She’s about to get fucked. She’s on her knees next to me, between me and Kathy. I saw a shudder rack her body and I looked at her. She’s still flushed from having her pussy eaten and from the erotic thrill of being in a position to put on such an arousing display for the pleasure of a man. We all are. I don’t think any of us had an orgasm. It was too much work doing it the way we were with just three women and there were too many distractions. Linda and I looked at each other and she grinned. She looks like she feels a little guilty but she whispered, “Aw what the hell, just this once.”

Mr. Porter stood behind us, enjoying the view of our asses and our drooling pussies. With heartfelt emotion in his voice he said, “I’m going to remember this beautiful sight until the day I die. Fucking beautiful!! Three perfect asses!”

He dropped to his knees behind Linda. His hands caressed her ass as he said, “I’m going to be fucking these other two sexy ladies for the foreseeable future. It isn’t likely I’ll ever get another chance like this.”

Linda sighed loudly as his cock entered her sopping wet pussy from behind. He stopped with his cock buried in her to the hilt. He hadn’t taken his first stroke when the door opened and Josh and Rob entered. We all looked up. But no one moved. Under her breath Linda murmured, “You bastard!”

But she doesn’t sound upset. Not really.

Josh and Rob came over and walked around us once before beginning to undress. I saw Linda watching Josh. She’s heard a lot about his cock and his skill in using it. She’s obviously curious.

Rob waited to see who Josh is going to select. Josh said, “You can fuck Kathy. I’ll fuck your wife. But first, I’ve just got to do this.”

He knelt in front of Linda and with that commanding tone in his voice that turns me on so much he said, “Wrap those sexy lips around my cock and get it ready to fuck Renee.”

I watched as Rob dropped to his knees in front of Kathy and she took his cock into her mouth but then my view was obstructed when Linda took Josh’s hard cock into her mouth and began to eagerly suck it. Whatever reservations she initially experienced have disappeared. She’s a more than willing participant now.

In a teasing voice I exclaimed, “Hey! Don’t get carried away! I can’t use that thing if you take the starch out of it!”

She let his cock slip out of her mouth long enough to smile and say, “It isn’t up to me, dear.”

She turned to take Josh’s cock back into her mouth but when she did he pulled back. He sighed and said, “You’re very good at that, Linda. I knew you would be. You’ve got a way of looking right at a guy that lets him know you’re hot when you get turned on. But Renee is right. It just isn’t right that she’s getting left out of the fun. The poor girl has such a hard time finding men to fuck her skanky ass.”

His sarcasm was only mildly amusing. I might have found him funnier if I didn’t really want a cock inside of me right then. This strange little orgy really appeals to the slut in me. I’m on the verge of suggesting they invite more men to the party so I won’t have to worry about being left out.

Josh got into position behind me. I may have sounded just a bit too eager as his cock began to enter me. I hate being obvious about it, or at least I hate being obvious when it comes to sex with Josh. It’s funny, though. I only came to realize that about myself just at that moment. But when it comes to Josh, I know I can’t help it. As annoying as the son of a bitch is, damn I love his cock!

Josh was only just getting started when Mr. Porter climaxed and slowly withdrew from Linda’s pussy. Before she could move, Josh reached over, caressed her ass and in that dominant tone that is his most exciting feature he said, “Stay right where you are. I’m going to fuck you next.”

Far from taking that as a threat I think Linda is happy to hear it even if it means she’s going to be cheating on her husband with yet another man. I don’t think she achieved an orgasm with Mr. Porter and over the last few days she’s heard a lot about Josh’s abilities as a lover, first from me and then from Kathy. I don’t think that at this point she even remembers she’s married. She very much wants Josh to fuck her. Between Kathy and me she’s heard a lot of extraordinary descriptions of Josh’s sexual stamina and recuperative powers.

I quickly forgot all about Linda. Not long after Josh began working his magic on me I started experiencing one loud, violent climax after another. I lost track of everything happening around me. I didn’t even see Rob cum in Kathy’s hot little cunt. I was only aware of the pleasure this asshole can cause me more skillfully than any other man with whom I’ve ever had sex. And lately that’s turned into a surprisingly large number.

Josh finally pulled out of me after I experienced an especially violent orgasm and I collapsed onto the quilt beside Linda. Everyone else in the room, I finally noticed, is sitting around watching Josh fuck me with a look of awe on their faces.

Josh hasn’t climaxed yet. He isn’t even breathing hard! He moved over, adjusted Linda’s position slightly and slammed his cock into her. Her head shot up and she cried out as that fat cock stretched her pussy so deliciously. I was in the perfect position to help out. I reached out with one hand and began to tease the sensitive flesh around her swollen clit. The moment my fingers touched her she cried out, “Oh my god!!”

I continued to tease the area around her clit and I inched closer until I was able to work my head under her and begin to nurse on one of her swollen nipples. I got the instant impression she likes that, too.

I don’t know whether she did it of her own volition or because someone told her to do it, but moments later Kathy worked her head under Linda from the other side and we adjusted our positions so that eventually we each had one of Linda’s nipples in our mouth.

Linda started going crazy. She cried out and she sobbed as if in terrible pain. She uttered long strings of obscenities. Every once in a while she told us all that she loves us. And interspersed throughout those sexual histrionics she enjoyed orgasm after orgasm. That strange mating went on for nearly half an hour before Josh finally climaxed. By that time, Linda had become a drooling idiot. But she’s a totally sexually satisfied drooling idiot.

Kathy and I moved out of the way so Linda could collapse onto the quilt. I think most of us assumed the fun and games are over, at least for now. We were wrong. While Linda lay on her back, panting and not quite fully aware of her surroundings, Josh stood up and went to Mr. Porter’s desk. He took something out of one of the drawers and then used the phone to call someone on the intercom. When whoever he was calling answered he said only, “Okay.”

He hung up and walked back across the room with a smug look on his face. Linda is still staring blankly at the ceiling and muttering under her breath. Kathy and I are both watching Josh’s long, soft cock swing back and forth with each step he took as though we were being hypnotized by it. How appropriate is that?! I can’t help thinking it’s a damn shame every man doesn’t have a talented cock like that. I still enjoy sex with Rob and with other men who have average size cocks. But I’d be lying if I tried to say that sex with Josh isn’t just a bit more exciting than it is with mere mortals.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.